Lincoln
12-21-2012, 01:56 PM
All it takes is a:

Washington win Philly

Cowboys win vs Saints

Seahawks win/tie over SF

TIMMYtoZO
12-21-2012, 02:52 PM
:lol Giants are in if/when they win their next 2 games. It does not matter what other teams do. The only thing not in their control is the division.

:lol making up lies out of fear
:lol praying for the Giants to miss the postseason
:lol scared of the Giants actually showing up for 60 minutes playing their best football in the postseason

Creepn
12-21-2012, 04:29 PM
Man laughing emoticons are so pre-apocalypse on this forum.

Trainwreck2100
12-21-2012, 05:42 PM
All it takes is a:

Washington win Philly

Cowboys win vs Saints

Seahawks win/tie over SF
WTF are you talking about if Min and Chi don't take care of business the giants can make the playoffs

Pelicans78
12-21-2012, 06:55 PM
WTF are you talking about if Min and Chi don't take care of business the giants can make the playoffs

Not true at all. Was, Dallas, and Seattle would get in over the Giants.

Pelicans78
12-21-2012, 06:55 PM
I think the Saints and Cowboys will be a very close came. Turnovers probably decide it.

Trainwreck2100
12-21-2012, 07:17 PM
Not true at all. Was, Dallas, and Seattle would get in over the Giants.

No its very true, but if giants win out then was. or dal will have a worse record guaranteed because they play each other.

TIMMYtoZO
12-21-2012, 07:20 PM
:lmao Nobody is getting in over the Giants because they won't lose either of these 2 games. Let me put it this way so everyone can understand this... The last playoff spot is the Giants to lose. As long as they win their next 2 games (which they will), they are in. This is the same situation as last year except no home games which is fine.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-21-2012, 07:27 PM
:lmao Nobody is getting in over the Giants because they won't lose either of these 2 games. Let me put it this way so everyone can understand this... The last playoff spot is the Giants to lose. As long as they win their next 2 games (which they will), they are in. This is the same situation as last year except no home games which is fine.
Sup Daunte?

DeShawne is having a New Years Eve party this year. He's saying there's gonna be 10 kegs and also more ecstasy & cocaine than you can even imagine. Me, Julie, Megan, Cindy, and Sarah are gonna go. You wanna roll with us :lol

Bill_Brasky
12-21-2012, 08:35 PM
I hope they lose so we can all stfu about the Giants.

Pelicans78
12-21-2012, 10:51 PM
No its very true, but if giants win out then was. or dal will have a worse record guaranteed because they play each other.

You misread it. If the Giants lose this week and Dallas and Washington win, the Giants are out of the playoffs.

kamikazi_player
12-22-2012, 12:49 AM
All I know is if the Giants lose either to the Ravens or Eagles, then they cannot win their division.

thunderup
12-22-2012, 03:00 AM
The Giants always do this. Play like shit only to turn it on when it matters.

I think they win out and receive the last wild-card berth. Along with Washington, the Giants will represent the NFC East.

MultiTroll
12-22-2012, 07:40 AM
This is the same situation as last year except no home games which is fine.
Exactly. Never count this 2007 - present Giants team out.
Not saying they will title this year but.....

Let us reminise and always enjoy the punking of the Cheatriots in the SBowl. Twice. :toast

TIMMYtoZO
12-22-2012, 12:37 PM
Sup Daunte?

DeShawne is having a New Years Eve party this year. He's saying there's gonna be 10 kegs and also more ecstasy & cocaine than you can even imagine. Me, Julie, Megan, Cindy, and Sarah are gonna go. You wanna roll with us :lol

Sup Deandre? DeShawne is hosting it this year? I haven't seen him in ages. I will roll with yall. Jerry, Grace, Liz, Beth, and Chrissy are all down as well. :lol

TheCultOfPersonality
12-22-2012, 02:52 PM
The Giants always do this. Play like shit only to turn it on when it matters.

I think they win out and receive the last wild-card berth. Along with Washington, the Giants will represent the NFC East.
They didn't in 2009 and 2010.