PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Which ex-Sun will be back sooner?

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Amare or Nash.

Both the Knicks' and Lakers' training staff seem clueless as to how they should deal with Amare and Nash's brittle bones. Which one will be the first to return, or do you think they'll both return on the same day (like their Christmas game)? Do you think either one has a prayer of returning to a high level of play once he gets back without the help of Phoenix's training staff?

BUMP
12-21-2012, 02:59 PM
Nash imho.

Amare seems to be enjoying the winning in NY. Nash will come back, get boo'ed when the Lakers continue sucking, and will miss the coddling of the Phoenix media a la a certain QB in the state of Texas circa 2009ish

Ghazi
12-21-2012, 03:50 PM
I anticipate Amare could actually cause problems in New York.

I expect Nash to improve the Lakers immensely simply because it means less playing time for Meeks/Duhon. Filling up 30 minutes of a game with a top 10 PG over those guys constitutes a major upgrade.

lefty
12-21-2012, 03:51 PM
Amare imo

Trade his ass for Jared Dudley

Clipper Nation
12-21-2012, 04:11 PM
I expect Nash to improve the Lakers immensely simply because it means less playing time for Meeks/Duhon. Filling up 30 minutes of a game with a top 10 PG over those guys constitutes a major upgrade.
Except their biggest problem - defense - will only get worse with Nash playing significant minutes, tbh...

Captivus
12-21-2012, 05:33 PM
The Lakers need Nash more then the Knicks need Amare, so on equal conditions, Nash is coming back sooner.
Ive read that both are ready to play.
Amare would come of the bench, and i think that if that works, that should be his role.
Trading Amare?? Impossible is nothing they say? well in this case it is. His contract its too big, not even for free would i take him. Unless they can somehow divide the salary between the Knicks and another team (im not an expert on those kind or rules, but maybe they can do it). Still, if Amare is healthy he is gonna help the Knicks a lot.

TheRealCB
12-21-2012, 05:39 PM
The Lakers need Nash more then the Knicks need Amare, so on equal conditions, Nash is coming back sooner.
Ive read that both are ready to play.
Amare would come of the bench, and i think that if that works, that should be his role.
Trading Amare?? Impossible is nothing they say? well in this case it is. His contract its too big, not even for free would i take him. Unless they can somehow divide the salary between the Knicks and another team (im not an expert on those kind or rules, but maybe they can do it). Still, if Amare is healthy he is gonna help the Knicks a lot.

Son,would you trade Tiago Splitter for Amare?

Latarian Milton
12-21-2012, 07:14 PM
Except their biggest problem - defense - will only get worse with Nash playing significant minutes, tbh...
defense ain't never an issue for _'antonie's teams imho, they don't play no D anyway.

Captivus
12-21-2012, 08:39 PM
Son, would you trade Tiago Splitter for Amare?

Father, no I wouldn't. Tiago is younger with less injury risk, that's why I want him to stay on the Spurs...IMO...

Kai
12-21-2012, 10:34 PM
Nash has the less serious injury

TheRealCB
12-22-2012, 02:40 AM
:lolGNSF
:lol wouldn't trade RJ for Carmelo
:lol now says he wouldn't trade Splitter for Amare