PDA

View Full Version : Kings: LMAO Cousins

lefty
12-22-2012, 02:32 AM
DeMarcus Cousins did not come back for the 2nd half after the coaches told him not to.

ElNono
12-22-2012, 03:02 AM
tbh, is he gonna get another coach fired?

AussieFanKurt
12-22-2012, 04:52 AM
Someone so immature shouldn't be making so much money. It's like a 5 year old making millions

racm
12-22-2012, 06:04 AM
:lol at the folks from RealGM thinking Pop would be able to set him straight just because Jackson is behaved as a Spur.

gee
12-22-2012, 07:02 AM
Cousins is cancerous

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2012, 07:47 AM
Cousins is cancerous

no he's not..he's just paving the way for not resigning in Sactown...he's trying to play crazy

AussieFanKurt
12-22-2012, 07:49 AM
no he's not..he's just paving the way for not resigning in Sactown...he's trying to play crazy

who in their right mind would sign him, skill but cancerous

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2012, 08:00 AM
who in their right mind would sign him, skill but cancerous

Lakers could put together a decent package for Cousins built around Pau...I would co-sign such a deal

AussieFanKurt
12-22-2012, 08:02 AM
Lakers could put together a decent package for Cousins built around Pau...I would co-sign such a deal

What and give another person for Kobe to call out and ruin chemistry more?

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2012, 08:10 AM
What and give another person for Kobe to call out and ruin chemistry more?

Cousins is young, hungry, and agressive...just the kind of big man Kobe needs next to Dwight....Cousins would be a clear upgrade over Pau not even close....

Kobe
Dwight
Cousins
Nash
Meeks

= title number 6 for Kobe

AussieFanKurt
12-22-2012, 08:11 AM
Cousins is young, hungry, and agressive...just the kind of big man Kobe needs next to Dwight....Cousins would be a clear upgrade over Pau not even close....

Kobe
Dwight
Cousins
Nash
Meeks

:lol Cousins would fuck the Lakers up, he needs someone like Pop to change his attitude, he would walk over D'Antoni and ruin the team tbh

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2012, 08:17 AM
:lol Cousins would fuck the Lakers up, he needs someone like Pop to change his attitude, he would walk over D'Antoni and ruin the team tbh

naah he wouldn't...not with Dwight, Ron, and Kobe on the team...right now he has no one to check his attitude...he'd be overwhelmed with the pressure...just look at Artest..he went from straight thug to World Peace :lol

Latarian Milton
12-22-2012, 08:59 AM
lakers need a mobile PF like josh smith or shawn marion instead of a 6'11 guy who plays primarily as a center for the kings. dude is a legit all-star level player but he would be a surplus to DH more likely than not.

benefactor
12-22-2012, 09:15 AM
Please sign Cousins, Lakers. Please.

Bill_Brasky
12-22-2012, 10:30 AM
Get this baby back bitch out of the league. Bet he'd be broke in a year apologizing his ass off asking for another chance.

Juggity
12-22-2012, 12:25 PM
:lol Kool has to be joking.

Cousins is a big man who is shooting about 41% from the field this season. For reference, that's a lower percentage than even Kobe, who is not a big man and takes about 10 too many shots per game. Add to that the fact that he is a teamkiller in the truest sense of the word and you have a pretty close to toxic NBA player. I could only hope that the lakers management would be dumb enough to sign a third me-first diva, or a fourth diva overall.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 12:27 PM
lakers need a mobile PF like josh smith or shawn marion instead of a 6'11 guy who plays primarily as a center for the kings. dude is a legit all-star level player but he would be a surplus to DH more likely than not.

Too bad Atlanta laughed at the Laker's trade proposal :lol

Clipper Nation
12-22-2012, 12:31 PM
Cousins = Derrick Coleman 2.0

KaiRMD1
12-22-2012, 12:58 PM

Kobe
Dwight
Cousins
Nash
Meeks

Are we talking about Demarcus Cousins? Barring injury, this dude is the second coming of Andrew Bynum but with more immaturity. I would love to see him on the Lakers, guarantee they free fall worse than now and besides, odds are this is gonna be Dwight's only year in LA

Chinook
12-22-2012, 01:02 PM
I still think Houston should trade for him. He's the type of risk that could end up turning them into a contender.

Cry Havoc
12-22-2012, 01:23 PM
I bet JAX could get/keep Cousins in line.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2012, 01:24 PM
:lol Kool has to be joking.

Cousins is a big man who is shooting about 41% from the field this season. For reference, that's a lower percentage than even Kobe, who is not a big man and takes about 10 too many shots per game. Add to that the fact that he is a teamkiller in the truest sense of the word and you have a pretty close to toxic NBA player. I could only hope that the lakers management would be dumb enough to sign a third me-first diva, or a fourth diva overall.

Bullshit dawg...Kobe shooting close to 50% this season...stop all the gotdam lying :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2012, 01:25 PM
I bet JAX could get/keep Cousins in line.

Jax can't even keep his teeth aligned

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 01:27 PM
Bullshit dawg...Kobe shooting close to 50% this season...stop all the gotdam lying :lol

Stop pretending to sound black, Carlton.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2012, 01:29 PM
Cousins = Derrick Coleman 2.0

Derrick Coleman was cold blooded in the day...

Cry Havoc
12-22-2012, 01:29 PM
Jax can't even keep his teeth aligned

That's cuz he about dis life.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2012, 01:30 PM
Stop pretending to sound black, Carlton.

Please I'd be the Fresh Prince..don't get the shit twisted....I may not be from the hood but there's nothing about black that I don't know..ask me any question related to being black dawg...and I'm knowing it

loveforthegame
12-22-2012, 01:45 PM
Cousins needs to grow up. He has the skills but the mentality is severely lacking. Such a shame.

The Kings would be a lot better off without him and Evans.

Clipper Nation
12-22-2012, 02:03 PM
Derrick Coleman was cold blooded in the day...
:lol Trying to talk yourself into DEMARCUS COUSINS

Juggity
12-22-2012, 02:30 PM

Where was my lie? I said cousins was shooting worse than Kobe :lol

ace3g
12-22-2012, 03:07 PM
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo (https://twitter.com/SpearsNBAYahoo) Kings GM Geoff Petrie suspends center DeMarcus Cousins indefinitely for conduct detrimental to the team and unprofessional behavior.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 04:03 PM
Trade coming.

Chinook
12-22-2012, 04:08 PM
If a trade happens, the question would be if it is a salary dump or if Cousins actually has a lot of value. It's possible that they make taking Salmons a condition for acquiring Cousins.

Venti Quattro
12-22-2012, 04:09 PM
Someone's hot for Cousins right now.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 04:12 PM
If a trade happens, the question would be if it is a salary dump or if Cousins actually has a lot of value. It's possible that they make taking Salmons a condition for acquiring Cousins.

I don't think the Kings have any leverage. Every team knows he is a problem and won't risk giving up that much for him, besides fair value.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 04:18 PM
IF the Kings decide to trade him, wouldn't be surprised if Morey traded one headcase for another.

Chinook
12-22-2012, 04:20 PM
The Kings could just keep him. Headcase that he is, Cousins still puts up great numbers. There're a lot of reasons to think they could hold out for multiple sweeteners.

Venti Quattro
12-22-2012, 04:23 PM
Cousins just needs to be straightened up by a seasoned veteran, someone who has clout and championships. It's not too late for him.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 04:25 PM
The Kings could just keep him. Headcase that he is, Cousins still puts up great numbers. There're a lot of reasons to think they could hold out for multiple sweeteners.

That organization is a complete joke. I wouldn't give them any benefit of the doubt that they would hold out for sweetners.

Cry Havoc
12-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Dude's contract is only 4 mil and it's hard to trade for him? $4 mil is a pretty reasonable risk for a 16/10 guy. Even if he is a headcase.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 04:34 PM
Lin
Harden
Parsons
Cousins
Asik

Playoffs N!ggas.

Chinook
12-22-2012, 04:35 PM
Dude's contract is only 4 mil and it's hard to trade for him? $4 mil is a pretty reasonable risk for a 16/10 guy. Even if he is a headcase.

That's what I'm saying. I do think they'll trade him soon. Cousins and Sacramento are just not a match; they bring out the worst in each other. But they will probably try to get productive players that are a better fit for their team. So they won't get a Harden offer, but they'll do better than White. If Houston want him, I think it'll take Parsons, Patterson and Douglas in addition to taking back Salmons or Garcia to get Cousins. I think that's very fair value for both teams.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 04:36 PM
That's what I'm saying. I do think they'll trade him soon. Cousins and Sacramento are just not a match; they bring out the worst in each other. But they will probably try to get productive players that are a better fit for their team. So they won't get a Harden offer, but they'll do better than White. If Houston want him, I think it'll take Parsons, Patterson and Douglas in addition to taking back Salmons or Garcia to get Cousins. I think that's very fair value for both teams.
I'd be all over that deal.

Cry Havoc
12-22-2012, 04:37 PM

Why Houston?

Chinook
12-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Lin
Harden
Parsons (Salmons)
Cousins
Asik

Playoffs N!ggas.

You know what? I think that team would have an astronomically high ceiling. If their small-forward can be a defensive stopper, I could see the Rockets making noise. It would really take great coaching, though, and I don't think McHale is good enough.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 04:39 PM
Why Houston?

It's well documented Morey has had a hard on for Cousins for a very long time. Even tried to trade up in the draft to get him.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 04:40 PM
You know what? I think that team would have an astronomically high ceiling. If their small-forward can be a defensive stopper, I could see the Rockets making noise. It would really take great coaching, though, and I don't think McHale is good enough.

Definitely agree on McHale.

Chinook
12-22-2012, 04:41 PM
Why Houston?

I think they stand to benefit most from getting him. But really there are a few teams that could try to take that risk. I don't know who else would realistically enter the fray, though.

Charlotte could, but they were burned with Thomas. Cleveland may be a possibility if they move Varejao first. Also Dallas and Portland, I guess.

Cry Havoc
12-22-2012, 04:46 PM
It's well documented Morey has had a hard on for Cousins for a very long time. Even tried to trade up in the draft to get him.

That doesn't mean Sac wants to make a deal with them, though. Though admittedly they'll probably take what they can get.

You think Sactown would be okay with not getting a C back?

Chinook
12-22-2012, 04:47 PM
Definitely agree on McHale.

So would you be content after a Cousins trade? Do you think the Rockets should stand pat if they acquire him, or are there other moves that still need to be made for them to reach the next level beyond just development and chemistry?

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 04:49 PM
That doesn't mean Sac wants to make a deal with them, though. Though admittedly they'll probably take what they can get.

You think Sactown would be okay with not getting a C back?

I really can't say. Sacramento is a complete mess, so who knows what they would want. All I know are the Kings and Rockets have made multiple deals in the past (Martin, Artest, Jackson), not saying they are guaranteed to trade him to Houston, but who knows.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 04:50 PM
So would you be content after a Cousins trade? Do you think the Rockets should stand pat if they acquire him, or are there other moves that still need to be made for them to reach the next level beyond just development and chemistry?

I'd be content. Whether or not they stand pat after would depend on what they would have to give up. This year is supposed to be a developmental year anyway, and if they get Cousins, it kinda speeds things up, just like when they got Harden.

Chinook
12-22-2012, 04:50 PM
I think the Kings are having a harder time filling the power-forward spot than the center spot. Robinson and Thompson are pretty good prospects for centers. Houston has a couple of centers to give back, though, like Aldrich and Montiejunas. That's another reason why the Rockets make the most sense. However, they may be able to grab one from the Bucks in a multi-team trade.

Paranoid Pop
12-22-2012, 05:04 PM
A package around Favors for Cousin and Fredette?

Paranoid Pop
12-22-2012, 05:06 PM
The Rockets don't have the assets Imo, and the Jazz has big expiring contracts and young studs.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2012, 05:06 PM

sounds to me as if Djohn2008 is the one with the Cousins hard on :lol

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 05:07 PM
The Rockets don't have the assets Imo, and the Jazz has big expiring contracts and young studs.

Yeah they do.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 05:08 PM
sounds to me as if Djohn2008 is the one with the Cousins hard on :lol

Says the asshole who thinks the Kings would trade with the Lakers :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2012, 05:09 PM

He will get traded to the Lakers in a block buster...the Kobe lovers such as myself will be salivating :lol

Paranoid Pop
12-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Yeah they do.

Respectfully disagree on that one.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2012, 05:11 PM
Says the asshole who thinks the Kings would trade with the Lakers :lol

business is business dick head...who would have thought the nuggets would have helped us acquire D12. Ultimately the prospect of getting something valuable in return (in this case Pau :lol) trumps all petty grievances...good thing you're just a whack job instead of a GM.

Paranoid Pop
12-22-2012, 05:11 PM
He will get traded to the Lakers in a block buster...the Kobe lovers such as myself will be salivating :lol

Probably :lol

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 05:12 PM

Of course you would. Your mouth is surgically attached to Kobe's nuts.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 05:14 PM
business is business dick head...who would have thought the nuggets would have helped us acquire D12. Ultimately the prospect of getting something valuable in return (in this case Pau :lol) trumps all petty grievances...good thing you're just a whack job instead of a GM.

:rollin D'antoni still the coach.

Chinook
12-22-2012, 05:15 PM
Of course the Rockets have the assets. They have good young players and cap room, which is even better than expiring contracts. Favors is a good piece, but the Jazz wouldn't move him for a headcase. I could see them trying for Freddette if they were having a hard time selling tickets, though. In that case, moving Kanter and Burks for Cousins and Freddette seems like a better deal to me.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2012, 05:16 PM
Of course you would. Your mouth is surgically attached to Kobe's nuts.

^ you ought to thank me for allowing you to respond with that ..that post was designed to get a rise out of you...:lol

you puppets on a string bore me :p:

Paranoid Pop
12-22-2012, 05:18 PM
Of course the Rockets have the assets. They have good young players and cap room, which is even better than expiring contracts. Favors is a good piece, but the Jazz wouldn't move him for a headcase. I could see them trying for Freddette if they were having a hard time selling tickets, though. In that case, moving Kanter and Burks for Cousins and Freddette seems like a better deal to me.

Howard is one giant headcase as well and every team still wants him, Cousin has too much potential not to go for something bigger than the Rockets spare parts.

Cousin is first option material, Favors won't ever be.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 05:23 PM
Howard is one giant headcase as well and every team still wants him, Cousin has too much potential not to go for something bigger than the Rockets spare parts.

Cousin is first option material, Favors won't ever be.

So you think teams are going to propose deals to Sacramento and NOT lowball them?

Chinook
12-22-2012, 05:23 PM
He's not Howard. Howard is a head case who's won the DPOY four times. Cousins is a head case who gets bent over by every legitimate big who goes up against him and who offers little in the way of help defense. Favors is a better prospect than Cousins right now, in my opinion. If the Kings expect to get a young player as good as Cousins in return, they are going to be disappointed.

Paranoid Pop
12-22-2012, 05:24 PM
So you think teams are going to propose deals to Sacramento and NOT lowball them?

Yes. Plenty of teams do get desperate for a first option, see Rockets last summer.

Chinook
12-22-2012, 05:29 PM
Sacramento may actually be more interested in veterans than young players, anyway. I think they're getting tired of no one really knowing what to do on the court, and a good vet leader may help them succeed. Who has that to offer? The Rockets to some extent, the Jazz if they are willing to part with Milsap. Maybe Dallas could move someone for him. But honestly, I think the Kings will get a collection of good, but not great assets. I think every team in the league has the assets to get him. I just don't think many really want to. They'd rather wait a couple of years to see if he can get his act together.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 05:29 PM
Yes. Plenty of teams do get desperate for a first option, see Rockets last summer.

In Howard's case, teams eventually got tired of his indecision and demands to go to one team. Cousins just got suspended indefinitely for an altercation with his coach for the second time, decreasing his trade value. Sacramento and Cousins bring out the worse in each other and teams notice that. Yeah teams want him, but if the Kings try to up trade demands teams will ask why they should risk giving up so much for a locker room cancer.

Paranoid Pop
12-22-2012, 05:33 PM
I think you're both crazy, Howard the coach killer is still the biggest FA in the upcoming offseason.

Stabing a coach in the back doesn't affect the value of a player that much, DWill's value didn't really take a hit either.

The Bucks could maybe send a nice package too, like the Jazz they have young studs but no legit first option.

Chinook
12-22-2012, 05:36 PM
Cousins isn't a first option, though. At least not yet. He's putting up numbers on a dysfunctional team, but he's not the type of player you can build a system around, like Howard. Dwight was the best defensive player for years in a row before he finally got traded for what was really not much value. Cousins has potential, but he hasn't proven he can capitalize on it. Plus, Cousins has already killed a coach, and he's trying to do it again.

I agree the Bucks can make a good effort to get him, but I don't think they want to. They don't lack a number one right now. They lack experience and a stable system. Cousins doesn't help them with that.

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 05:45 PM
The third-year big man had a verbal altercation with coach Keith Smart during halftime of the Kings’ loss at the Clippers on Friday and was left in the locker room for the entire second half as a result. Two people with knowledge of the incident told USA TODAY Sports that nothing of a physical nature occurred between Cousins and his coach and that the yelling went back and forth between both men. Cousins, according to one of the people, used extensive profanity while sharing his latest frustrations.

“It’s not something that just showed up yesterday, last year or two years ago or five years ago,” [Petrie] said. “But he’s our player so we want to work with him to get past this so he can be what everyone sees is possible.”
Cousins has alienated teammates with his verbal tirades to the point players give him the ball rather than feel his wrath.

Paranoid Pop
12-22-2012, 05:47 PM
Cousins isn't a first option, though. At least not yet.

I agree.

Chinook
12-22-2012, 05:55 PM
I want to know if there's a situation out there than can really fix what's going on with Cousins. I think the Rockets are a likely suitor, but I don't see who that situation works with Harden and Lin dominating the ball. Milwaukee isn't good. Skiles couldn't even handle Jackson, who by all accounts is a wonder team mate and locker room character. I think only Carlisle, Karl and Pop could get the job down, but the don't think the latter two would even consider making a deal for him.

Paranoid Pop
12-22-2012, 06:06 PM
I want to know if there's a situation out there than can really fix what's going on with Cousins. I think the Rockets are a likely suitor, but I don't see who that situation works with Harden and Lin dominating the ball. Milwaukee isn't good. Skiles couldn't even handle Jackson, who by all accounts is a wonder team mate and locker room character. I think only Carlisle, Karl and Pop could get the job down, but the don't think the latter two would even consider making a deal for him.

I think he needs to go somewhere where veterans wouldn't take his shit. I don't think any coach could reach him.

Demonkey and Blake could probably beat his ass when he starts to run his mouth but Bledsoe doesn't seem enough to get it done.

Garnett could make for a good pairing too.

Chinook
12-22-2012, 06:11 PM
Bledsoe is plenty to get it done. I just don't see why the Clippers would want him. He doesn't fit well in with that team, as he'd have to come off the bench and he isn't great at the pick and roll.

The Celtics have the locker room to handle Cousins, but they are one of the few teams that lack the assets to get him. Also, I heard Garnett only tried to reach a player once. So the first time Cousins acted like himself, Garnett would check out.

Trill Clinton
12-22-2012, 06:12 PM
cousins is a real nigga

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcvxmj9nO41qf1ozs.gif

djohn2oo8
12-22-2012, 06:14 PM
cousins is a real nigga

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcvxmj9nO41qf1ozs.gif

:rollin

Chris
12-22-2012, 09:06 PM
Cousins could work out as a George Karl project in Denver imo

DD
12-22-2012, 09:17 PM

Yup. We need more deebo niggas on this team.

Koolaid_Man
12-23-2012, 12:30 PM
Yup. We need more deebo niggas on this team.

after watching last nights game..I'm convinced Pau is our achilles heal....he's just way to passive now....the refs don't respect him and all he's doing is looking for the call....we MUST trade Pau now....I personally would take Cousins over Josh Smith....Cousins at the 4 with Dwight at the 5 would be a new twin towers

rayjayjohnson
12-23-2012, 11:27 PM
naah he wouldn't...not with Dwight, Ron, and Kobe on the team...right now he has no one to check his attitude...he'd be overwhelmed with the pressure...just look at Artest..he went from straight thug to World Peace :lol

You are such a fucking faggot

lefty
12-24-2012, 01:52 AM
He just fired his agent and replaced him

really trying to get out of Sacto I guess

purplengold
12-24-2012, 01:54 AM
cousins should go ta spurs, they lookin fo a new center

Mal
12-24-2012, 03:09 AM
A package around Favors for Cousin and Fredette?

Millsap + picks for those two. I wouldnt ship Favors for Cousins and mormon fella. Favors is the good guy here with same potential.

Killakobe81
12-24-2012, 10:38 AM
Boston would be perfect they have a Kentucky pg (pretty sure they have played pickup at least), KG would whip his ass in shape. Sacto builds around Robinson, Sullinger , Thornton and Melo just need to trade Tyreke for a legit Pg

Killakobe81
12-24-2012, 10:39 AM
Millsap + picks for those two. I wouldnt ship Favors for Cousins and mormon fella. Favors is the good guy here with same potential.

Milsap and a pick makes sense.

Killakobe81
12-24-2012, 10:42 AM
Rather have Josh but only happens if Smith forced the deal. Pau and Horford would be a great center pf combo but too slow defensively. Pau and Smith we would be a great fit but no way we can get Horford whom I love btw ...

Koolaid_Man
12-24-2012, 12:33 PM
You are such a fucking faggot

that's the goal :lol

lefty
12-24-2012, 02:07 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA (https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA) The Sacramento Kings have reinstated DeMarcus Cousins, team says.

Killakobe81
12-24-2012, 03:17 PM
Cousins. What a great human being ...

Mal
12-24-2012, 04:37 PM
Milsap and a pick makes sense.

Would make sense if Sap wasnt UFA in June.

GuerillaBlack
12-24-2012, 08:02 PM
I really can't say. Sacramento is a complete mess, so who knows what they would want. All I know are the Kings and Rockets have made multiple deals in the past (Martin, Artest, Jackson), not saying they are guaranteed to trade him to Houston, but who knows.

http://nimg.sulekha.com/sports/original700/demarcus-cousins-james-harden-2011-8-20-19-0-14.jpg

Patterson, Douglas, Cook, Morris, second round picks for Cousins and Hayes.