PDA

View Full Version : Clippers how legit are they?

thunderup
12-22-2012, 02:43 AM
The Clippers are currently steamrolling teams left and right. Granted, it is December but how they are playing is cause for notoriety, if any of that lacks fwiw.

Right now I have Clippers and my beloved Thunder as the teams to beat in the West.

thoughts?

lefty
12-22-2012, 02:45 AM
:lol del negro

Clipps are looking good thanks to their recent shitty opponents

ElNono
12-22-2012, 03:00 AM
Called it before the season started. Much improved bench, plus the expected progression from star monkeyball.

Some peeps here were laughing when I said they were more talented than the Lakeshow... looks who's laughing now... :lol

HeatChamps
12-22-2012, 03:58 AM
Lob city are just teases. No one takes that team seriously. They will go down as just another great regular season that is flawed when it counts.

Venti Quattro
12-22-2012, 04:01 AM
Lob city are just teases. No one takes that team seriously. They will go down as just another great regular season that is flawed when it counts.

Raven
12-22-2012, 04:26 AM
last year i thought they were a Billups away from being a serious contender, then we swept them away badly... So i wont consider them as a top 2 team on the west for as long as they don't beat us in the post season, but yeah they are very good although it mostly dependes on the schedule.

AussieFanKurt
12-22-2012, 04:49 AM
Never take a lakerfans comments about clippers to be anything other than severe bias

racm
12-22-2012, 06:11 AM
Lakerfan salty the Clippers have a big lead on them in the division. They shouldn't look past the Warriors, tbh.

Clippers got rid of their knuckleheads like Nick Young and brought in guys who play smart. Matt Barnes may be a thug but he's a smart player, tbh.

Reck
12-22-2012, 06:34 AM
I almost want them to ring just to see lakerfan riot throughout the greater city of LA.

It would also bring new meaning to the "Student becomes the teacher" catchphrase certain lakerfan brought forth. :lol

99 Problems
12-22-2012, 06:46 AM
Legit, real legit. And they starting to believe. Gunna take some serious study to work them out.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2012, 07:43 AM
The Clippers are currently steamrolling teams left and right. Granted, it is December but how they are playing is cause for notoriety, if any of that lacks fwiw.

Right now I have Clippers and my beloved Thunder as the teams to beat in the West.

thoughts?

I agree with you...key words being "right now" :hat

Clipper Nation
12-22-2012, 11:51 AM
:lol del negro

Clipps are looking good thanks to their recent shitty opponents
Considering how bad they played against shitty opponents earlier in the year (Cavs, Pelicans) that's still a step up, tbh... the Clips also had another winning streak earlier against the likes of the Heat, Spurs, Bulls, and Hawks tbh....

Cry Havoc
12-22-2012, 12:15 PM
They're for real. A fantastic team.

Problem is, I don't see them winning the West. They could cause some real noise in the playoffs though. I think there are going to be a few teams at the top that would rather play Memphis than LAC in a 7 game set.

Really, they're good enough to be in the Finals in most years, but unfortunately the West has been so loaded for the past decade. They'll need a little luck and a LOT of CP3 at his highest level to make the WCF.

irishock
12-22-2012, 12:18 PM
Lakers beat the Thunder and the Spurs beat the Clippers in the 2nd round imo

Paranoid Pop
12-22-2012, 12:19 PM
Best bench in the nba by far.

One of the best closer surrounded by some of the best monkeyballing in the league.

Definitely a contender, anything else is hard to say, a lot will depend of the seeding.

The Grizz are playing suffocating D but they lack a real closer.

Spurs are pretenders at the moment.

Lakers... who knows at this point.

OKC, looking scary but still lack inside scoring compared to everyone else.

ElNono
12-22-2012, 06:12 PM
It's still OKC conference to lose... but Clipps got better

JohnnyMax
12-22-2012, 06:36 PM
They re mediocre but because they have so much depth, they re able to play mediocre for 48 minutes straight.

whitemamba
12-22-2012, 06:38 PM

:toast