PDA

View Full Version : My first Spurs an Mavs gm!

jermaine
12-23-2012, 04:57 PM
Im going to my first an Mavs game in Dallas! I'm in da cheap seats but im in da door! Oyeaaaa! I dont know how to upload photos to spurstalk but I should be able to get good pics with my Note 2 huh!?! Im soooo happy. 2nd Spurs game ever though.

DPG21920
12-23-2012, 05:09 PM
jermaine!!!!!!!!! go get em boi

weebo
12-23-2012, 05:14 PM
rep the silver n black with pride

jermaine
12-23-2012, 05:39 PM
I got on my old Oberto jersey! I have a white Nobili jersey but its a away gm, so I wanna rep. An I dont care that Dirk aint playin, its the Spurs experience with my kids that matters. Lets go Spurs!!!

racm
12-23-2012, 09:30 PM
jermaine with the good luck goods.

Budkin
12-23-2012, 09:33 PM
Damn bro you went to the right game for your first!

Sean Cagney
12-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Damn bro you went to the right game for your first!

Of all the games I wanted to go to this one would have been it.

jermaine
12-23-2012, 11:00 PM
Call me a cornball but I didnt get to go to the gm. Mannnn we bougjt our tickets off stubhub an got ready to go to da gm. We printed out the ticketsan went to American Airlines Center, an paid $20 to park. Then a parking attended told us the Spurs an Mavs play next weekend. Tonight game was at the AT&T center in SA. Mannn I was heart broken. Stubhub only gove us a 50% refund, but I got my $20 from my parking back. It still was a good night though. We went to the new park built over the freeway in Dallas, got a bit to eat, an took the kids to see Wreck-it Ralph. it turned out to be a even better time with the wife an kids. Oooo but Sunday they play in Dallas, an ill be there. Lmmfao

Boomersgold
12-23-2012, 11:04 PM
Call me a cornball but I didnt get to go to the gm. Mannnn we bougjt our tickets off stubhub an got ready to go to da gm. We printed out the ticketsan went to American Airlines Center, an paid $20 to park. Then a parking attended told us the Spurs an Mavs play next weekend. Tonight game was at the AT&T center in SA. Mannn I was heart broken. Stubhub only gove us a 50% refund, but I got my $20 from my parking back. It still was a good night though. We went to the new park built over the freeway in Dallas, got a bit to eat, an took the kids to see Wreck-it Ralph. it turned out to be a even better time with the wife an kids. Oooo but Sunday they play in Dallas, an ill be there. Lmmfao

LOL.

Did you get to watch the game though? 'twas a hell of a game!

TDMVPDPOY
12-23-2012, 11:09 PM
were u not entertain? should write a letter to stern askn for compensation mavs fielding a shit team

jermaine
12-23-2012, 11:36 PM
LOL.

Did you get to watch the game though? 'twas a hell of a game!
No. But it was well needed family time sooo it made missing the game ok. But Sunday ill buy better seats for just me or me an the wife. Today wouldve had to pay for 4. Not so many next week when I go.

gee
12-24-2012, 08:31 AM
I have a white Nobili jersey but its a away gm, so I wanna rep.

We printed out the ticketsan went to American Airlines Center, an paid $20 to park. Then a parking attended told us the Spurs an Mavs play next weekend.

Can't believe nobody picked up on that he thought it was SAS @ DAL.
Coldest story ever told.

tlongII
12-25-2012, 11:14 AM
:lmao