PDA

View Full Version : the Giants blow

Ghazi
12-23-2012, 06:46 PM
They're getting absolutely dominated by an average Ravens team, and got blitzed by a team everyone thought was overrated last week.

This team is far worse than last year. Their passing attack is good, not great... their protection is horrible today. Where is the pass rush? They rank 28th in the NFL in pass defense (yards per pass attempt allowed)

as I was telling my good friend DoK, yards per pass attempt - yards per pass attempt allowed is a great measure of future success. Last year the Giants had a +1.5 in this stat.. this year its negative.

Also I'm pissed i'm 0-3 betting on this garbage team.

They're finished. Even if they get into the playoffs, they're not making any noise.

TIMMYtoZO
12-23-2012, 07:40 PM
The problem is not the talent, it is the attitude and mindset. The Giants complacency is why they will be watching the postseason from home this season.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-23-2012, 07:51 PM
Tom Coughlin is the problem. He can't motivate for shit unless he's on the hotseat and needs a playoff run in order to keep his job.

LakerHater
12-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Gilbride a Fewell sre the problem!

Lincoln
12-23-2012, 07:56 PM
The problem is not the talent, it is the attitude and mindset. The Giants complacency is why they will be watching the postseason from home this season.

Yea it was a huge red flag when you could see giants laughing on the sidelines even tho they're fighting for their playoff lives

Giants can still get in tho if some bullshit happens right?

DD
12-23-2012, 07:58 PM
Showing up with that kind of performance in a must-win game is a reflection on the coaching staff. No sense of urgency, terrible body language from the entire team. Embarrassing.

chunticakes
12-23-2012, 08:01 PM
you all looked like us out there sons...

LakerHater
12-23-2012, 08:04 PM

Yeah but what for, this team had no intensity, no urgency or the want... they jus fuckin quit!!
Hope your 'skins win next week!

After they do we'll see a shit load of Cowboy threads started!! :lol

TIMMYtoZO
12-23-2012, 09:09 PM
Yea it was a huge red flag when you could see giants laughing on the sidelines even tho they're fighting for their playoff lives

Yes, but it won't happen, nor do they deserve it. Your Redskins have been playing great football as they will handle Dallas next week and wrap up the division. Unlike the 2012 Giants, the Skins showed up every week when their backs were against the wall.

BlackSwordsMan
12-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Cowboys gonna be #1 in w/e division they're in bwhahahah