PDA

View Full Version : No Cuban?

MinuteByMinuteSports
12-24-2012, 12:28 AM
Mark Cuban used to be on the Mavs ass and travel with the team. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he wasn't at the game tonight? If he wasn't thank the heavens for that.

freetiago
12-24-2012, 02:04 AM
Would have been better to see that turd sliding down his pants after the prison rape spurs put on the mavs tbh

KL2
12-24-2012, 02:24 AM
He already knew what the outcome would be, no point in seeing his shitty franchise get gang raped by the Spurs.

Juggity
12-24-2012, 02:46 AM
I mean, it is like the day before Christmas. He might want to spend time with family rather than travel to San Antonio.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't at the game. I was there, looking for him with binoculars in the fourth quarter :lol

Drew2354
12-24-2012, 01:03 PM
I think he is still suffering from Kidney Stones. They said something about that when they played the Heat couple days back.

baseline bum
12-24-2012, 01:08 PM
I think he is still suffering from Kidney Stones. They said something about that when they played the Heat couple days back.

Oh man, that sucks.

Southwest Texas Fan
12-24-2012, 02:07 PM
I mean, it is like the day before Christmas. He might want to spend time with family rather than travel to San Antonio.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't at the game. I was there, looking for him with binoculars in the fourth quarter :lol

I believe he's Jewish. I'm not saying he wouldn't celebrate christmas but times are changing.

scanry
12-24-2012, 09:54 PM

Charles brought it up on the Inside the NBA show last week.

KaiRMD1
12-25-2012, 12:34 AM
He already won his title, doesn't need to travel with them anymore.

SenorSpur
12-25-2012, 09:58 AM
I would imagine Cuban didn't show up because his team sucks - and they suck in large part because of his own short-sighted, offseason decisions. Cubes hates to be embarassed and he absolutely hates eating crow. After losing out on free-agent PG Deron Williams, following a failed 2-yr courtship, Cuban had the audacity, before the start of the season, to proclaim his team "was much better off without Williams". Obviously, there's no way he really, truly believed that. I guess it was just his way of trying to save face and generate some preseason buzz. On the other hand, if he actually believed his own stupid comment about Williams, he's now getting a fresh dose of reality.

baseline bum
12-25-2012, 10:35 PM
I would imagine Cuban didn't show up because his team sucks - and they suck in large part because of his own short-sighted, offseason decisions. Cubes hates to be embarassed and he absolutely hates eating crow. After losing out on free-agent PG Deron Williams, following a failed 2-yr courtship, Cuban had the audacity, before the start of the season, to proclaim his team "was much better off without Williams". Obviously, there's no way he really, truly believed that. I guess it was just his way of trying to save face and generate some preseason buzz. On the other hand, if he actually believed his own stupid comment about Williams, he's now getting a fresh dose of reality.

The way Williams has looked this year Cuban might be right.

PÒÓCH
12-26-2012, 02:28 AM
He was too busy pricking his Jason Kidd voodoo doll with needles. Apparently he is still butt-hurt over him leaving Dallas.

DMC
12-26-2012, 11:00 AM
You guys don't get it that Mark is a business man. He got the token ring he wanted, paid dearly for it, but he's not going to keep paying for playoff appearances and keep his team in the red. I look for him to sell the team soon in fact.

SenorSpur
12-26-2012, 06:16 PM
You guys don't get it that Mark is a business man. He got the token ring he wanted, paid dearly for it, but he's not going to keep paying for playoff appearances and keep his team in the red. I look for him to sell the team soon in fact.

No, I get that Cuban is a business man. The point I'm making is that he shouldn't insult whatever intelligence Mavs fans have by trying to convince them that he wasn't really all that interested in Deron Willimans to begin with - simply because he lost out in free agency. This is yet another example of Cuban being a piss-poor, immature child and sore loser.