PDA

View Full Version : Top 5

Pelicans78
12-24-2012, 08:56 AM
This is always cumulative for me. Not just based on week to week.

AFC
1. Pats (Super potent offense will have a hard road)
2. Broncos (my favorite to go to the Super Bowl since Pats have to play in Denver)
3. Texans (Going downhill fast.)
4. Ravens (Should win their first playoff game, but not nearly as strong as last season)
5. Bengals (Nice team, but will most likely lose in their first game)

Best Offense - Pats
Best Defense - Broncos (Most complete Peyton team since 2005 Colts)

NFC
1. Seahawks (Blowing out teams left and right. Doing everything great, yet will most likely have no home playoff games)
2. 49ers (Defense has been gashed last two weeks and their QB looks shaky in the pocket.)
3. Packers (Not as good overall as their record, but still dangerous and could have a 1st round bye)
4. Falcons (Good team, but Matt Ryan is still too frenetic and will cost them in the playoffs)
4. Bears (Great defense, lost alot of close games, but could miss the playoffs and would lose at SF or GB anyway)

Best Offense - Saints (Too little too late. Wasted season.)
Best Defense - Seahawks

NFL
1. Seahawks
2. Pats
3. 49ers
4. Broncos
5. Packers

Best Offense - Pats
Best Defense - Seahawks

What do I see in the playoffs? I see the Broncos winning at Houston easily in the AFC Title game and the Niners will hold off the Seahawks at home in the NFC Title game. In the Super Bowl, I see Peyton coming home and beating the 49ers in the Superdome, but not as bad as Montana beat Elway at the Superdome in Super Bowl XXIV.

Ghazi
12-24-2012, 09:34 AM
AFC... 1. Broncos 2. Patriots 3. Texans 4. Bengals 5. Ravens O: Pats D: Broncos
NFC... 1. Niners 2. Seahawks 3. Packers 4. Panthers 5. Falcons O: Niners D: Niners
NFL... 1. Broncos 2. Niners 3. Patriots 4. Seahawks 5. Packers O: Pats D: NIners

Malik Hairston
12-24-2012, 10:02 AM
:lol 49ers, tbh..

Shitty QBs + Justin Smith's injury = downhill..

Smith is the most underrated defensive player in the NFL, as I said last year..

1. Broncos
2. Patriots
3. Packers(now that the Giants are out)

The rest of the teams are irrelevant, tbh..

Pelicans78
12-24-2012, 10:12 AM

1. Broncos
2. Patriots

Packers aren't that good tbh. Outside of Rodgers, they don't have anything. If they lose at Minny which I think they will, then the Niners will get a bye and the Packers offense won't do much on the road at San Fran when the Niners have a bye and are well-rested. Packers o-line isn't good enough against that defense. Seattle can Green Bay anywhere and are a much better team. The Packers o-line can't handle the Seahawks pass rush and the CBs for Seattle can lock down the Packers WRs. Packers aren't going far again because that team is really flawed outside of Rodgers.

And Smith isn't underrated. Alot of people know how good he is.

weebo
12-24-2012, 11:49 AM

1. Broncos
2. Patriots

Broncos have benefited from playing shit competition.

Ghazi
12-24-2012, 12:23 PM
Certain teams are vastly overrated on here.

Giants were one of them, before they got exposed.

and now the Packers.

resistanze
12-24-2012, 12:35 PM
I don't know who's overating the Packers, tbh. They're 11-4 (should be 12-3 lawl) and been playing with injuries to key personnel all year. They're finally getting healthy and hopefully can get a bye. No team in NFC scares GB, tbh (even though the Hawks are looking damn impressive).

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-24-2012, 02:01 PM
I don't know who's overating the Packers, tbh. They're 11-4 (should be 12-3 lawl) and been playing with injuries to key personnel all year. They're finally getting healthy and hopefully can get a bye. No team in NFC scares GB, tbh (even though the Hawks are looking damn impressive).

Ghazi is just butthurt the faggot niners (his new bandwagon team) aren't getting taken seriously because they suck at QB.

Pelicans78
12-24-2012, 02:12 PM
If Green Bay wins at Minny this Sunday and wrap up the 2nd seed, I think they will go to the Super Bowl. I still think they would lose to Denver or New England.

Ghazi
12-24-2012, 02:29 PM
Niners have the same odds to win the nfc right now than the falcons and packers... The wiseguys in vegas obviously
Take the niners seriously. If packers were a lock to win the nfc, vegas wouldve
Declared it

Ghazi
12-24-2012, 02:31 PM
Aaron rodgers would take a hot steamy shit over the pats... They would be favored in that matchup. About the only
Nfc team the pats should be favored against is the falcons

Pelicans78
12-24-2012, 02:44 PM
The Packers can't stop the Pats offense.

Creepn
12-24-2012, 04:42 PM
Ghazi is just butthurt the faggot niners (his new bandwagon team) aren't getting taken seriously because they suck at QB.

Didn't they beat your patriots and made Brady throw tantrums on the field?

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-24-2012, 05:27 PM
Didn't they beat your patriots and made Brady throw tantrums on the field?
Yeah, the Cardinals did too. Doesn't make either one a superbowl contender, but you can bet they're still shining their we beat the Patriots trophy.

DD
12-24-2012, 05:29 PM
1. Denver
2. Green Bay
3. New England
4. Atlanta
5. Seattle

resistanze
12-24-2012, 07:25 PM

lol, could've had M:lolnning

weebo
12-24-2012, 07:47 PM
Broncos went 2-3 vs. PO teams this year. They beat the bengals and the ravens when the ravens were shitting the bed. Overrated.

Malik Hairston
12-25-2012, 08:44 PM
:lol the Broncos lost to playoff teams during the first few weeks of the season, mostly due to chemistry issues..an abundance of miscommunication issues with Manning and the receivers, and before the defense added Carter, Wolfe, DJ Williams and more playing time for Harris(all of these guys have made an impact)..

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2012, 09:18 PM
The Pats-Donks game in the Divisional Round is probably going to be the premier matchup of the entire playoffs. Would love to see Indy shock the world and beat both Baltimore and Houston (possibly setting up a Luck-Manning AFCCG), but the chances are very slim. OTOH, if Baltimore beats Indy as expected, Joe Flacco will have 7 playoff wins under his belt since entering the league in 2008...sometimes this league makes no sense.