PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas.....

Agloco
12-25-2012, 01:17 PM
or whatever it is you celebrate. I wish you all well, regardless of any differences we may voice here.

-Aggy

spursncowboys
12-25-2012, 02:19 PM
:toast
Same to you

baseline bum
12-25-2012, 03:57 PM
May all your cows be spherical, Ag. :toast

CosmicCowboy
12-25-2012, 05:32 PM
Ditto. Hope everyone is having a great day with family and friends.

Nbadan
12-25-2012, 07:35 PM
In my religion, today is a day of great sadness.....

...Bastard...

Drachen
12-25-2012, 11:23 PM
I had a pretty good Christmas, the kids all had a blast and I love hanging out with my family. Unfortunately, last night while we were at my mom's, we left the dog outside (she was hyper and wanted to give her a chance to run around) and she got out of our side gate. She hasn't been back since and we drove around and weren't able to find her. So, especially with this cold front, I am more than a little worried about her (oddly enough, I am the one who is taking this the hardest). Hopefully she comes back soon.

CosmicCowboy
12-25-2012, 11:44 PM
Dude, that sucks. This isn't a killer cold but being gone 24 hours is not good. Sorry.

ElNono
12-25-2012, 11:54 PM
Merry xmas

mouse
12-26-2012, 02:11 PM
A man who supports Evolution using the word "Christmas" doesn't make sense. And to "create" a topic no less.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/th_Proof-of-Alternative-design.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/MIT-on-Evolution/?action=view&current=Proof-of-Alternative-design.mp4)

DarrinS
12-26-2012, 02:14 PM
Happy Kwanzaa!

CosmicCowboy
12-26-2012, 02:16 PM
GFY that shits over...:p:

Drachen
12-26-2012, 05:39 PM
I had a pretty good Christmas, the kids all had a blast and I love hanging out with my family. Unfortunately, last night while we were at my mom's, we left the dog outside (she was hyper and wanted to give her a chance to run around) and she got out of our side gate. She hasn't been back since and we drove around and weren't able to find her. So, especially with this cold front, I am more than a little worried about her (oddly enough, I am the one who is taking this the hardest). Hopefully she comes back soon.

Found her. There are some woods behind our neighborhood that also back up to a golf course about 2 miles away. A golfer heard her as he was crossing a bridge and he looked down and she was stuck in a ravine. The employees at the golf course got her out and my number is on the tag so they called me (Coincidentally right as I had taken my lunch to go drive around my neighborhood to search for her). She is hurt (won't put her right hind leg down), but they are doing X-rays at the vet to see what is going on (the vet did an examination where she bent my dogs leg every which way to try to find the break, but my dog didn't flinch or make any noises so it may just be hurt and not broken). Either way, I am happy she is back.

Drachen
12-26-2012, 05:49 PM
Dude, that sucks. This isn't a killer cold but being gone 24 hours is not good. Sorry.

Oh, BTW she was probably doing what I thought she was doing, having a blast chasing deer, sooooo much fun until that last step. The people at the golf course told me that they find dogs around the course all the time (but sometimes after the coyotes get them). The lady said she was lucky to have made it through the night and was pretty sure she wouldn't have made it another night.

CosmicCowboy
12-26-2012, 05:50 PM
Found her. There are some woods behind our neighborhood that also back up to a golf course about 2 miles away. A golfer heard her as he was crossing a bridge and he looked down and she was stuck in a ravine. The employees at the golf course got her out and my number is on the tag so they called me (Coincidentally right as I had taken my lunch to go drive around my neighborhood to search for her). She is hurt (won't put her right hind leg down), but they are doing X-rays at the vet to see what is going on (the vet did an examination where she bent my dogs leg every which way to try to find the break, but my dog didn't flinch or make any noises so it may just be hurt and not broken). Either way, I am happy she is back.

Glad for you! For all her faults (her hair sticks to every fucking thing but her) I would miss my blue heeler more than about 90% of the people I know.

cantthinkofanything
12-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Glad for you! For all her faults (her hair sticks to every fucking thing but her) I would miss my blue heeler more than about 90% of the people I know.

10% of the people you know would miss your dog more than you if it was lost?

Drachen
12-26-2012, 05:58 PM

Yeah, my dog is a pretty big pain in the ass sometimes, but she is a good dog and she is naturally good with the kids (this didn't have to be taught). My 1 year old loves to climb on her, sit on her, etc and she just lets him, giving him a soft "bite" if he is going too far. She is a little hyper and a little clingy, but she is good. (I told my wife that we are probably going to see a new level of clingy after this ordeal.

CosmicCowboy
12-26-2012, 06:04 PM
10% of the people you know would miss your dog more than you if it was lost?

Saying I like my dog more than I like about 90% of the people I know. Meh...90% is probably a little harsh. Say 75%. now that I have grandkids and extendend family they move up the pecking order.

cantthinkofanything
12-26-2012, 06:06 PM
Saying I like my dog more than I like about 90% of the people I know. Meh...90% is probably a little harsh. Say 75%.

shit...I like your dog more than 90% of the people I know and I don't even know your dog.