PDA

View Full Version : anyone use spurs on nba 2k13 online

spursfan1000
12-25-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm on a 7 game win streak I found a combo that works
tp, Manu, Leonard , Jackson, Duncan

splitter colo and green as rotational players, Blair comes in for about 2 mins at end of 3rd quarter

i play 2-3 zone all game

jermaine
12-25-2012, 04:03 PM
Flip flop Leonard & Jackson either way an you'll be unstoppable! Thats my 4th qtr line up against good teams. Leonard rebounds an gets out into the open court an most pf cant keep up. I think both have a 78 on onball defense. (I think) Ive played 2k twice since Black ops 2 came out an I still kick ass. I played yesterday an dudes was still rage quitting like always.

spursfan1000
12-25-2012, 04:09 PM
Flip flop Leonard & Jackson either way an you'll be unstoppable! Thats my 4th qtr line up against good teams. Leonard rebounds an gets out into the open court an most pf cant keep up. I think both have a 78 on onball defense. (I think) Ive played 2k twice since Black ops 2 came out an I still kick ass. I played yesterday an dudes was still rage quitting like always.
He'll yea most of time I get on a big run in first quarter and they quit. I prefer Jackson at PF because he's bigger , you have a ps3?

Amuseddaysleeper
12-25-2012, 07:12 PM
I usually play my starting 5 like this online:

Neal
Manu
Jackson
Leonard
Duncan

Bench:

Parker
De Colo
Green
Diaw
Splitter

I usually do pretty well on that. I use Neal as he's such an insanely good 3 point shooter in this game, it's just unfortunate they make him atrocious on shooting within 5 feet.

I fund these rotations work great especially if you wanna run and gun in this game.

spursfan1000
12-25-2012, 07:17 PM
I usually play my starting 5 like this online:

Neal
Manu
Jackson
Leonard
Duncan

Bench:

Parker
De Colo
Green
Diaw
Splitter

I usually do pretty well on that. I use Neal as he's such an insanely good 3 point shooter in this game, it's just unfortunate they make him atrocious on shooting within 5 feet.

I fund these rotations work great especially if you wanna run and gun in this game. why not start Parker? He's my most deadly scorer!

McGusto55
12-25-2012, 07:18 PM
Ps3 add...McGusto_55

spursfan1000
12-25-2012, 07:19 PM
Ps3 add...McGusto_55
Add me mario_satx

007nites
12-25-2012, 07:22 PM
As starters I use

TP
Green
Leonard
Timmy
Splitter

Bench:

Manu
Neal
Sjax
Diaw
De Colo

Mid Range shooters: TP, Timmy, and Sjax
Off balance shooter: manu
Post players: Timmy and Splitter
Drivers: TP, Manu, Leonard
3 point shooters: Almost everyone, in 2k9 I use to be able to hit 3's with Timmy lol
Alley-oop finishers: Leonard mainly and sometimes Manu and Sjax

Amuseddaysleeper
12-25-2012, 08:05 PM
why not start Parker? He's my most deadly scorer!

He kills it by leading my bench. His shot release is pretty good but I love destroying the opposition with a killer back court from 3 point land.

If Neal does go cold, then I use Parker with the rest of the starting 5.

spursfan1000
12-25-2012, 09:05 PM
He kills it by leading my bench. His shot release is pretty good but I love destroying the opposition with a killer back court from 3 point land.

If Neal does go cold, then I use Parker with the rest of the starting 5.
For some reason I suck at shooting 3s on nba 2k

hooperflash
12-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Psn: FlashZo__2K

DesignatedT
12-25-2012, 11:02 PM
Psn: Jackaroofriend

DesignatedT
12-25-2012, 11:03 PM
Only complaint with the Spurs is the lack of rebounding at times.

007nites
12-25-2012, 11:51 PM
Only complaint with the Spurs is the lack of rebounding at times.

A good rebounding Lineup:

Duncan
Splitter
Leonard
Manu
Tony

jermaine
12-26-2012, 05:45 AM
He'll yea most of time I get on a big run in first quarter and they quit. I prefer Jackson at PF because he's bigger , you have a ps3?
No sorry, 360. But I'd murder you! Lmmfao. I actually play just like the Spurs in real life. I slow down the pace an run lots of p&r, p&p, an double p&r or double p&p with diaw an duncan!

Leetonidas
12-26-2012, 09:59 AM
I suck so bad at this game still, shit is tough to get the hang of. Then again I haven't played much since Halo 4 came out

Trill Clinton
12-26-2012, 10:08 AM

i don't ever see you on blops2.

did you get a new gamertag?

crc21209
12-27-2012, 01:42 AM
I love using the Spurs on 2K. Usually I start TP-Manu-Kawhi-Duncan-Splitter. I bring Neal, Green, Jack, and Diaw off the bench. Once in awhile I'll use De Colo or Mills to give Tony or another guard a breather. Blair and Bonner don't see the floor when I use the Spurs...:lol

jermaine
12-27-2012, 04:01 AM
Diaw an Bonner is not to be trusted to make a shot in the 4th under 2mins. Blair just might blow a layup also. Lmmfao

Amuseddaysleeper
12-27-2012, 09:19 AM
I want to put Splitter in the starting 5, but I play very awkwardly with him. I try to run pick and roll with him and Tony off the bench but I feel the game makes Tiago worse than he is in real life. Maybe it's just me.

Lastly, for the life of me I can't get SJax's shot release down. It's so weird/quick/awkward. He's amazing at everything else so he's worth keeping in. It's just frustrating when he's wide open and I still manage a late or early release.

McGusto55
12-27-2012, 10:14 AM
I agree on jax shot I cant get it down im always missing from three..but from mid its money...funny huh....

philldafunk
08-09-2013, 10:55 AM
How do you guys use Duncan? I can't get more than 4-6 points a game with him?!?! Try to do anything down low and he gets stripped every time. He get most his points off of baseline jumpers for me.

look_at_g_shred
08-09-2013, 11:07 AM
How do you guys use Duncan? I can't get more than 4-6 points a game with him?!?! Try to do anything down low and he gets stripped every time. He get most his points off of baseline jumpers for me.
Put backs and post moves (pump fakes work best)

xmas1997
08-09-2013, 12:10 PM
What do you mean, haven't you ever seen his patented bank shot or his put backs? Only recently has he been slam dunking it.

ernest787
08-09-2013, 12:57 PM
Yeah I love when people put small line ups against my Duncan line up. I abuse them in the post with him

McGusto55
08-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Yeah I love when people put small line ups against my Duncan line up. I abuse them in the post with him

User name?

look_at_g_shred
08-09-2013, 03:06 PM
User name?

What up Gust? Game later?

DrunkTXLabrat
08-09-2013, 03:28 PM
drunktexaslabrat if any of yall want some?

barakz21
08-09-2013, 03:45 PM

I know the feeling dude. Heck, I can't even get TD to post up properly (I know, I suck) so he ends up becoming a jumpshooter. I usually drive TP down the middle then kick it back out to him, or run the P&R with him and hope he catches it near the rim. Or use the P&R and kick out to shooters. Basically, same old Spurs stuff. Except I can't get TD to post up. LOL

TheRemix
08-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Well what i normally do with duncan is just run the quick post up play and get him into position. I feed him the ball and just do some post moves and some pump fakes. Works everytime.

McGusto55
08-09-2013, 04:52 PM
What up Gust? Game later?

Yes Sirrrr

ernest787
08-09-2013, 07:22 PM
It's either crabwalker_787 or crab_walker787.

I can't remember lol

heyheymymy
08-10-2013, 04:33 AM
i just started a franchise and i d/l a roster posted today that had the current roster setup with all the rookies and trades so far as of 8/10, it was very accurate.

been having some success with this lineup:

PG: Parker, Joseph
SG: Belinelli, Ginobili
SF: Leonard, Green, Thomas
PF: Duncan, Diaw, Pendergraph
C: Splitter, Baynes

Res.:
Mills
Bonner
De Colo

i do a lot of small ball with a parker, ginobili, green, leonard, duncan lineup. a lot of 3s going with that one.

joseph, ginobili, green, thomas, diaw is a fun bench lineup.

spurs are not as out of sorts as they look roster-wise. im able to play leonard, green, diaw, thomas, and ginobili at SF and everyone spreads out pretty evenly elsewhere with a few different looks all very effective.

im looking for next season to see some more of the spurs scouts finds step up. i bet leonard, green, and splitter all get a little better, helping shore up ginobili, parker, and duncan.

and i look to see if joseph, thomas, and baynes can fill in behind them and start to hit a stride. could see it happen, at least 1 or 2 of the 3 really blowing up. bet it's cojo, he's ready. bet baynes learns in leaps and bounds but still needs work at seasons end, like splitter a few seasons back. bet thomas surprises. he looks capable and undaunted. at least a james anderson re-fill and prob more.

hooperflash
08-10-2013, 08:21 AM
i just started a franchise...

Are there updated accessories in the d/l ?

heyheymymy
08-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Are there updated accessories in the d/l ?

you mean like the alt unis? there was one d/l that had the alt unis but i didn't get that one.

if you mean shoes and gear idk much about that, i'm just hooping.

McGusto55
08-11-2013, 03:11 AM
User name?

McGusto55
08-11-2013, 03:11 AM
you mean like the alt unis? there was one d/l that had the alt unis but i didn't get that one.

if you mean shoes and gear idk much about that, i'm just hooping.

heyheymymy
08-11-2013, 03:36 AM
it's chrome_canyons on PS3 for 2K13

but im doing an offline association right now

hooperflash
08-11-2013, 03:41 AM
Online Assoc. is where it's at for me...

iManu
08-11-2013, 11:01 AM
Online Assoc. is where it's at for me...

What teams have you ended up with?

Ironically, the first time I ever put a Sim Association game together (2k4?), I ended up with Finley, Jackson, Diaw... and Radmanovic' (and that team rolled).

hooperflash
08-11-2013, 11:27 AM
What teams have you ended up with?

Ironically, the first time I ever put a Sim Association game together (2k4?), I ended up with Finley, Jackson, Diaw... and Radmanovic' (and that team rolled).

#1 Bulls - Westbrook, J.R. Smith, McGee, K-Mart, Gerald Green, Anthony Morrow, Jason Terry, Austin Rivers, etc.

#2 Rockets - Westbrook, DeMar Derozan, Harrison Barnes, Courtney Lee, Tyson Chandler, Rip Hamilton, Gerald Green, Jason Collins (shits n giggles) , Mike Conley, etc.

#3 Spurs (Current) - Tony Parker, J.R. Smith, Jason Richardson, Dick Jefferson, Shannon Brown, Patrick Patterson, Marcin Gortat, Jason Maxiell, Tobias Harris, Chris Copeland, Matt Bonner, etc. [Working on a J.R. Smith for Kawhi trade with the Lakers, hope the USER bites on it] .

heyheymymy
08-11-2013, 06:22 PM
#1 Bulls - Westbrook, J.R. Smith, McGee, K-Mart, Gerald Green, Anthony Morrow, Jason Terry, Austin Rivers, etc.

#2 Rockets - Westbrook, DeMar Derozan, Harrison Barnes, Courtney Lee, Tyson Chandler, Rip Hamilton, Gerald Green, Jason Collins (shits n giggles) , Mike Conley, etc.

#3 Spurs (Current) - Tony Parker, J.R. Smith, Jason Richardson, Dick Jefferson, Shannon Brown, Patrick Patterson, Marcin Gortat, Jason Maxiell, Tobias Harris, Chris Copeland, Matt Bonner, etc. [Working on a J.R. Smith for Kawhi trade with the Lakers, hope the USER bites on it] .

is this the fantasy draft option? i always just go with rosters as they are set in real life when i start my associations. but this is a cool idea.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-11-2013, 07:57 PM
Duncan's jumpshot is very accurate. He's good as hell in the post too.

Ginobili is really good off-balance and with his crossovers. His euro/hopstep/spin move is unstoppable.

Parker has a really accurate midrange shot too, and his spin moves/hopsteps are also ridiculously accurate to him in real life.

I keep Ginobili as the sixth man. It's really good to have a superstar be able to run the team on the bench on 2k... That way you have an advantage over their bench.

I alternate between using Diaw and Blair, but I always give Bonner some minutes because his threes are ridiculous. If Blair plays, Splitter comes off the bench and Diaw doesn't play. If Diaw plays, he comes off the bench for Splitter.

th3answ3r
08-11-2013, 08:53 PM
gary neal is $ from three. I dont reallyk now how to use the post controls so im ass with Tim duncan. i like kawhi on the fast break and defense

ernest787
08-11-2013, 09:37 PM
My line up is usually

TP
manu
green
leonard
duncan

I play them until 2:00 in the first and then switch to

TP
neal
leonard/green
diaw
blair

they play till the 4:00 mark of the 2nd then I bring the starters back.

hooperflash
08-11-2013, 10:25 PM
is this the fantasy draft option? i always just go with rosters as they are set in real life when i start my associations. but this is a cool idea.

Yeah, I like to show off the GM skills :lol $15.55m above the cap at the moment.

McGusto55
08-12-2013, 12:03 AM

#2 Rockets - Westbrook, DeMar Derozan, Harrison Barnes, Courtney Lee, Tyson Chandlery, Rip Hamilton, Gerald Green, Jason Collins (shits n giggles) , Mike Conley, etc.

Lol

ernest787
08-12-2013, 12:55 PM
gary neal is $ from three. I dont reallyk now how to use the post controls so im ass with Tim duncan. i like kawhi on the fast break and defense

Last night I ran the zipper fist with Gary Neal at least 10 times in a row. The dude didn't adjust at all and nailed 7-8 threes in those 10 attempts

007nites
08-12-2013, 04:05 PM
For those of you guys who can't post with timmy just run a quick post up for him using the right D-Pad and then pressing either Circle (PS3) or B (Xbox). The most basic post up move is the up and under. When 6-8 feet away from the basket in the post, lightly tap the Square (PS3) or X (Xbox) then after Timmy does his fake, hold the square or X button for the finish.

kemak
08-12-2013, 04:29 PM
I suck so bad at this game still, shit is tough to get the hang of. Then again I haven't played much since Halo 4 came out

Haha me effin too man, I just can't get a feel for it. I can normally only play for like 20 min at a time tho anyways.

philldafunk
08-14-2013, 07:52 AM
PS3 gamertag= philldafunk

I only run w/ the Spurs. I've got a pretty good my player too

look_at_g_shred
08-14-2013, 09:33 AM
PS3 gamertag= philldafunk

I only run w/ the Spurs. I've got a pretty good my player too

look_at_g_shred add me. Well run it later tonight.

philldafunk
08-14-2013, 10:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9IMSVl_zyY

look_at_g_shred
08-14-2013, 11:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9IMSVl_zyY

HAHA TIGHT!!!

hooperflash
08-14-2013, 05:47 PM
I run the point and my buddies are a beast center and shooting guard! Crew Mode man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXEwc4bYDJ0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-14-2013, 06:10 PM
Pretty sure I don't lose in 2k anymore. Had my first scare in a long time today... down by 8 with a minute left.. and hit the game winner with Parker as time expired.. Drove in, spin, and in over Westbrook.

DrunkTXLabrat
08-14-2013, 07:18 PM
im all about offline franchise mode. i always choose the spurs. then i trade away everybody except the big 3 and kawhi. my most current one. i aquire terrell harris and tony wroten. theyll potential their way into replacing timmy and manu. the rest of the team is young/cheap 64 or less bench warmers for chemistry sake. then i play, draft, and sign my way into the future.

heyheymymy
08-15-2013, 12:33 AM
im all about offline franchise mode. i always choose the spurs. then i trade away everybody except the big 3 and kawhi. my most current one. i aquire terrell harris and tony wroten. theyll potential their way into replacing timmy and manu. the rest of the team is young/cheap 64 or less bench warmers for chemistry sake. then i play, draft, and sign my way into the future.

yea i love the offline franchise mode. i usually will keep the roster realistic for a season or two just to show what the real life spurs roster can do, but then i can't help myself and mix it up with some nice trades and get a fresh roster to join with the big three + leonard. usually by then, the rest of the league has made so many trades it doesnt resemble the real life league anymore, so the spurs don't have to resemble the real life spurs either. plus the cpu with offer you some too good to be true trades so it's fun to cave in and mix the roster up a bit.

McGusto55
08-17-2013, 09:16 AM
Pretty sure I don't lose in 2k anymore. Had my first scare in a long time today... down by 8 with a minute left.. and hit the game winner with Parker as time expired.. Drove in, spin, and in over Westbrook.

User name?ps3?

ernest787
08-17-2013, 01:52 PM
just played a great game against Gus.

I can't believe I let Iggy drive past me for that dunk with .3 left

we will have to run it back later dude.

McGusto55
08-17-2013, 04:15 PM
just played a great game against Gus.

I can't believe I let Iggy drive past me for that dunk with .3 left

we will have to run it back later dude.
Yea good game....

look_at_g_shred
08-19-2013, 09:49 AM
Yea good game....

Dude my bad bout last night. The wife started getting me to do some stuff..then she got mad and turned the PS3 off lol

McGusto55
08-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Dude my bad bout last night. The wife started getting me to do some stuff..then she got mad and turned the PS3 off lol

Lol..its kool.