12-25-2012, 08:43 PM
1. SA
2. LA
3. OKC
4. MEM
5. LA

timvp
12-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Westchuck is even more Westchuckish this year. And now he shoots sub-40%. Yet still a mortal lock to make the All-Star team.

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2012, 08:58 PM
:cry Quest for first seed in jeopardy.

A lot of good the first seed's been recently

Reck
12-25-2012, 09:05 PM
A lot of good the first seed's been recently

That's precisely my point.

He was ecstatic when Thunder took over first place.

Clipper Nation
12-25-2012, 09:17 PM
:lol LeBron taking a wet shit all over the Blunder AGAIN

scanry
12-25-2012, 09:22 PM
Ridiculous how efficient Lebron has been this year. Very effortless too.

Latarian Milton
12-25-2012, 09:25 PM
anyone else also suspects he might be someone's troll, like 41fag-em-up's?

AussieFanKurt
12-25-2012, 09:28 PM
anyone else also suspects he might be someone's troll, like 41fag-em-up's?

He gets so defensive about OK as a place that sometimes I think he may not even be a troll but wouldn't be surprising

thunderfan
12-25-2012, 09:39 PM
Disclaimer: I'm not Thunderup. Read my username carefully.
Now - really enjoyed that game. Wrong end on the result but felt it was a fairly entertaining game. Neither team played extremely well though.
In sports it's always what have you done for me lately? People flip flop all year on who the team to beat in this league is. Miami will be the favorite until they're proven otherwise but there's some legit contenders.

purplengold
12-25-2012, 09:41 PM
They still prolly favorites in west, ahead of grizz with all da other teams bein fodder

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-25-2012, 10:59 PM
I guess where I went wrong on this forum was failing to come to the realization that reasonably educated adults would actual be so pathetic as to visit an internet message board on basketball and say things to another person for the sole purpose of pissing them off, even if the statements made in those attempts had nothing to do with basketball. I've started a thread and made comments about basketball that were sure to stir up controversy, but they were basketball related. You won't find a SINGLE post from me on this board making derogatory statements about people in regards to where they live, their city, their race, religion, suggesting people in their city should die, or anything else of the sort. I'll call someone a dumbshit for an opinion they hold on basketball, but that's all part of what these forums are about. For a grown adult to suggest that more people in OKC should've been killed in a bombing or that people of a certain city are all meth heads, etc is really quite unfortunate. I would suggest to those people that perhaps they should consider why it is they feel they need to make comments like that. Again I'm all for bullshitting and trash talking and making insulting comments in the context of certain discussions, but some of you people are here are children. It's a shame that a grown man can't be a man.

jeebus
12-25-2012, 11:18 PM
I guess where I went wrong on this forum was failing to come to the realization that reasonably educated adults would actual be so pathetic as to visit an internet message board on basketball and say things to another person for the sole purpose of pissing them off, even if the statements made in those attempts had nothing to do with basketball. I've started a thread and made comments about basketball that were sure to stir up controversy, but they were basketball related. You won't find a SINGLE post from me on this board making derogatory statements about people in regards to where they live, their city, their race, religion, suggesting people in their city should die, or anything else of the sort. I'll call someone a dumbshit for an opinion they hold on basketball, but that's all part of what these forums are about. For a grown adult to suggest that more people in OKC should've been killed in a bombing or that people of a certain city are all meth heads, etc is really quite unfortunate. I would suggest to those people that perhaps they should consider why it is they feel they need to make comments like that. Again I'm all for bullshitting and trash talking and making insulting comments in the context of certain discussions, but some of you people are here are children. It's a shame that a grown man can't be a man.

:cry I'm gonna put you on ignore :cry

KoolAid Mans Brother
12-25-2012, 11:31 PM
:cry I'm gonna put you on ignore :cry

Some of you need to join the military to have the stupidity knocked the fuck out of you. Former Marine myself. 8 years active duty. Weak pitiful people some of you are. Zero respect and zero intelligence. Off to basketball threads...

racm
12-25-2012, 11:34 PM
Westchuck is even more Westchuckish this year. And now he shoots sub-40%. Yet still a mortal lock to make the All-Star team.

Monta Ellis numbers, tbh.

irishock
12-26-2012, 12:00 AM

Sometimes I can't tell if its sarcasm or not

jeebus
12-26-2012, 12:02 AM
Some of you need to join the military to have the stupidity knocked the fuck out of you. Former Marine myself. 8 years active duty. Weak pitiful people some of you are. Zero respect and zero intelligence. Off to basketball threads...

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/2054/51hm0sajs1lbo2204203200.jpg

midnightpulp
12-26-2012, 01:39 AM
Miami and the Thunder are two evenly matched teams. If (small if) they meet up in the Finals, it'll likely come down to who has home court. That said, one question mark is Kevin Martin. If he shrinks in the spotlight and can't be that reliable 6th man like he's been all season, the Thunder's chances drop drastically.

Reck
12-26-2012, 01:58 AM
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/2054/51hm0sajs1lbo2204203200.jpg

Ya think this fool and Avante ever met? Would explain how both these dudes are beyond fucking retards. :lol

lefty
12-26-2012, 02:39 AM
:lol Westbrook

:lol Monkey-frog ball

thunderup
12-26-2012, 02:42 AM
Obsession continues.

:lol fans of a has-been team and ringless pathetic franchise celebrating a Thunder loss
:lol bitter loser fans

KaiRMD1
12-26-2012, 03:12 AM
Thunder can thank Westbrook for losing in the playoffs to whomever, be it finals or the first round.

Leetonidas
12-26-2012, 08:19 AM
Obsession continues.

:lol fans of a has-been team and ringless pathetic franchise celebrating a Thunder loss

:cry 1979! 1 ring faggot! :cry

Cry Havoc
12-26-2012, 11:53 AM
Obsession continues.

Has been >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Never been. Neal with it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-26-2012, 11:57 AM
:lol choosing Chimpbrook over Harden

Ghazi
12-26-2012, 12:04 PM
I dunno why, but Ihave never been impressed w/ Westbrook... ever. Like, it's claimed he's a top 15 player and I've just never really seen it.

What a weak time for PGs right now... Paul is elite, but Williams has regressed significantly and Rondo/Westbrook while productive have serious flaws in their game.

Here's why the Thunder (or anyone for that matter) can't beat the Heat... Wade/James are simpl better than Westbrook/Durant... although Wade was a TO machine last night. But their games are more multi faceted regardless.

thunderfan
12-26-2012, 12:09 PM
Miami and the Thunder are two evenly matched teams. If (small if) they meet up in the Finals, it'll likely come down to who has home court. That said, one question mark is Kevin Martin. If he shrinks in the spotlight and can't be that reliable 6th man like he's been all season, the Thunder's chances drop drastically.
True

Bill_Brasky
12-26-2012, 12:13 PM
Chimpbrook crying for a foul on his last brick was just......wow.

Clipper Nation
12-26-2012, 12:17 PM
Obsession continues.

:lol Blunder
:lol Looking up at the Clippers in the standings
:lol CP3 >>>>>>>>>>> Westbrick

Cry Havoc
12-26-2012, 02:30 PM
Chimpbrook crying for a foul on his last brick was just......wow.

Worked against the Spurs last year! :lol

djohn2oo8
12-26-2012, 03:44 PM
:lol we'll be fine without Harden

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-02-2013, 10:23 PM
:lmao blown out in your own arena by the Nyets

Clipper Nation
01-02-2013, 10:25 PM
:lmao blown out in your own arena by the Nyets
:lol Not even winning the free throw battle for once

21_Dickings
01-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Just like the Spurts, the Blunder are some fool's gold motherfuckers.

ElNono
01-02-2013, 10:27 PM
:lol Kevin Martin 3-10
:lol no Harden no problem

Clipper Nation
01-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Legion Sports ‏@MySportsLegion

Kevin Durant was ejected for the first time in his NBA career after yelling "fuck you" to Danny Crawford.

:cry "But, but, refs, you're supposed to give me ALL the calls, not just 90%!" :cry

TE
01-02-2013, 10:29 PM
:lol blown out by Brooklyn
:lol Methlahoma fans pissed off because the game was called fairly for once

noob cake
01-02-2013, 10:30 PM
:lol Kevin Martin 3-10
:lol no Harden no problem

LeBron "Teflon Don" James makes Kevin Martin look like a scrub.

LeGoat too atheletic to shoot over. Ain't gonna get free throws since LeGoat doesn't foul.

GuerillaBlack
01-02-2013, 11:07 PM
:cry "But, but, refs, you're supposed to give me ALL the calls, not just 90%!" :cry

lmao, durant not really the innocent, good kid the nba has been trying to make him out to be. his true colors will continue to come out. he has been getting more pissed lately at the calls he "should" be getting.

racm
01-02-2013, 11:13 PM
:lol losing to a team that scored 5 points in a quarter against San Antonio
:lol letting Joe Johnson shit all over them

Reck
01-02-2013, 11:16 PM
I saw part of this game when the Nets were up by like 23 points and the refs quickly stepped in. Nets players couldn't even guard their players without been whistled for something while at the other end Acne and company were murdering niggas. :lol

djohn2oo8
01-02-2013, 11:22 PM
lmao, durant not really the innocent, good kid the nba has been trying to make him out to be. his true colors will continue to come out. he has been getting more pissed lately at the calls he "should" be getting.

Heard the same from someone who played against him in high school. That he's a real prick.

djohn2oo8
01-02-2013, 11:23 PM
Harden - 31/7/2 just fyi

LakerHater
01-02-2013, 11:25 PM
KD tellin Danny Crawford "Fuck You"!

Bill_Brasky
01-02-2013, 11:27 PM
:lol chimpery not workin against the Nyets

thunderup
01-03-2013, 12:03 AM
You losers are all first-class hypocrites. The regular season only matters when the Thunder lose.

This game was the worst of the season. The Nets played very gritty on the defense end and got the benefit of the whistle one too many times. The officiating is what it is though. Any great team that's in contention for a championship should overcome that. We were just terrible today.

CubanMustGo
01-03-2013, 12:13 AM
You losers are all first-class hypocrites. The regular season only matters when the Thunder lose.

This game was the worst of the season. The Nets played very gritty on the defense end and got the benefit of the whistle one too many times. The officiating is what it is though. Any great team that's in contention for a championship should overcome that. We were just terrible today.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/161/715/umad.jpg

NRHector
01-03-2013, 12:15 AM

probably the Nets owner donated some money to Stern so the refs can make calls in favor of the Nets, New York is a bigger market than OK you know Stern loves bigger markets

Clipper Nation
01-03-2013, 12:18 AM

Says the dumbfuck who enjoys trolling on here after every Spurs, Clippers, and Heat loss, tbh... :lol

timtonymanu
01-03-2013, 12:20 AM
Clipper fan and Spurs fan could care less about the #1 seed.

You know Thunderfag is mad, though.

thunderup
01-03-2013, 12:22 AM
Says the dumbfuck who enjoys trolling on here after every Spurs, Clippers, and Heat loss, tbh... :lol

:lol you bitter retard.

Like clockwork, I give shit to teams that lose. When I do my thing, posters give me shit and claim the regular season excuse, especially in Heat-related losses.

So gfy.

thunderup
01-03-2013, 12:23 AM
Clipper fan and Spurs fan could care less about the #1 seed.

You know Thunderfag is mad, though.
And how would you know that?

:lol using the sample size of a kiss-ass poster like Clipper Nation

Clipper Nation
01-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Like clockwork, I give shit to teams that lose.

And like clockwork, your dumb ass still can't figure out why you then get shit when the Thunder lose...

thunderup
01-03-2013, 12:28 AM
And like clockwork, your dumb ass still can't figure out why you then get shit when the Thunder lose...

Convenient that you leave out the rest of my post, shithead. Keep on kissing ass on the site, it's doing wonders for you.

Cry Havoc
01-03-2013, 01:22 AM

:lol you bitter retard.

Like clockwork, I give shit to teams that lose. When I do my thing, posters give me shit and claim the regular season excuse, especially in Heat-related losses.

So gfy.

:lmao

So unfathomably stupid. :lmao

thunderup
01-03-2013, 01:35 AM

So unfathomably stupid. :lmao

What's so unfathomably stupid? I'm calling out the majority of the posters on this site because they turn their heads when teams they bandwagon lose.

When the Thunder lose, you all circle jerk each other and cream your pants in celebration.

It's pretty simple really. I couldn't have dumbed it down any further for you.

Clipper Nation
01-03-2013, 01:38 AM
When the Thunder lose, you all circle jerk each other and cream your pants in celebration.

And yet you still can't figure out why we all enjoy Thunder losses so much :lol

rayjayjohnson
01-03-2013, 01:40 AM
i enjoy laker losses more tbh

thunderup
01-03-2013, 01:40 AM
And yet you still can't figure out why we all enjoy Thunder losses so much :lol

You hate the franchise, their owner and the state?

Or could it be Kevin's past problems with acne, as another poster was compelled to make a thread about the subject.

Oh the mystery!

Clipper Nation
01-03-2013, 01:43 AM
You hate the franchise, their owner and the state?

Or could it be Kevin's past problems with acne, as another poster was compelled to make a thread about the subject.

Oh the mystery!
Or maybe it's because you started out on this site talking shit about PRESEASON GAMES and early-season Heat, Spurs, and Clippers losses.... don't try to whine about "haters" and use the "regular season" excuse now when you criticized everyone else for doing it earlier in the year, son...

thunderup
01-03-2013, 01:51 AM
Or maybe it's because you started out on this site talking shit about PRESEASON GAMES and early-season Heat, Spurs, and Clippers losses.... don't try to whine about "haters" and use the "regular season" excuse now when you criticized everyone else for doing it earlier in the year, son...
LOL make a poll about the most disliked team in this forum.

I guarantee the Thunder will be at the top. And that's not because I entered this site giving Heat and Clipper fans shit for their team's losses. Even before I signed up to post in this forum, the Thunder were enemy #1. Not surprising as my team backdoor swept the Spurs into submission.

Now that you're Clippers are on the ascension, you'll begin to get the same hate and dislike if you don't kiss ass. Though that might be hard for a sycophant like yourself.

EDIT: we'll come out 2nd to the Lakers if that poll was to ever be made, and that's based on their decade long rivalry with the Spurs. However, their continuation to irrelevance by unperforming and being all-around shitty might render more votes to OKC.

Stalin
01-03-2013, 02:16 AM

I guarantee the Thunder will be at the top. And that's not because I entered this site giving Heat and Clipper fans shit for their team's losses. Even before I signed up to post in this forum, the Thunder were enemy #1. Not surprising as my team backdoor swept the Spurs into submission.

Now that you're Clippers are on the ascension, you'll begin to get the same hate and dislike if you don't kiss ass. Though that might be hard for a sycophant like yourself.

EDIT: we'll come out 2nd to the Lakers if that poll was to ever be made, and that's based on their decade long rivalry with the Spurs. However, their continuation to irrelevance by unperforming and being all-around shitty might render more votes to OKC.

fascinating tale, scrah

Clipper Nation
01-03-2013, 02:20 AM

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110719225314/icarly/images/3/37/Vp7AP.gif

KaiRMD1
01-03-2013, 03:14 AM

I gotta say, Thunderup and that other Thunderfag are just the most entertaining posters. The stupidity those two guys have combined wouldn't equal a Javale McGee

irishock
01-03-2013, 03:14 AM
I don't respect Clipper Nation's homerisms but thunderup is straight up retarded.

rayjayjohnson
01-03-2013, 03:23 AM

you're wrong. lakers come 1st, but not just because of the decade long rivalry. most other team fans hate the lakers equally, much more passionately than your sonics

thunderup
01-03-2013, 03:40 AM
I gotta say, Thunderup and that other Thunderfag are just the most entertaining posters. The stupidity those two guys have combined wouldn't equal a Javale McGee

:lol Spur fan bitter about OKC
:lol You calling anybody stupid
:lol Wrestling
:lol The Rock

thunderup
01-03-2013, 03:43 AM
I don't respect Clipper Nation's homerisms but thunderup is straight up retarded.

I'm retarded?

:lol at you calling anybody retarded. You routinely start the most stupidest threads and have the crappiest takes.

:lol Sonic fan
:lol Tigers fan

irishock
01-03-2013, 03:45 AM
Whether I have shitty takes or not doesn't matter. What matters is that you have a chimp as your avi, and that makes you retarded by default

thunderup
01-03-2013, 03:46 AM
you're wrong. lakers come 1st, but not just because of the decade long rivalry. most other team fans hate the lakers equally, much more passionately than your sonics
We're an up-and-coming team that will win titles in the near future. I'm sure we'll begin to draw the ire that the Lakers draw.

I could give two shits about the Lakers. I don't like them at all but I don't hate them. And that's partly due to their shitty play this year. It's kinda like beating a dead-horse. They're simply irrelevant.

thunderup
01-03-2013, 03:47 AM
Whether I have shitty takes or not doesn't matter. What matters is that you have a chimp as your avi, and that makes you retarded by default

The "chimp" you refer to is arguably one of the top 5, and if not, top 10 players in the league.

You should shut your fucking mouth, it'll do you some good. It's not like you have a team to defend.

irishock
01-03-2013, 03:49 AM
top 10 players in the league.

Never doubted that. Equivalent of having Barry Bonds as ur avi though.

thunderup
01-03-2013, 03:51 AM
Equivalent of having Barry Bonds as ur avi though.
Uh, okay?

Cry Havoc
01-03-2013, 03:52 AM

Holy persecution complex, batman!

No, asshat. People don't hate the Thunder nearly as much as they hate your idiocy, who thinks they've earned something after losing in the Finals once. :lmao The Sonics aren't even on the top of the Spurs hated radar (Lakers, Mavs, Rockets, Jazz are so far above you that you need a pair of binoculars to see them.), let alone the rest of the NBA who's laughing at you for trading away the best young SG in the game to keep Westbrick. :lol :lol :lol

:lmao Thinking that one year of semi-relevance makes your team more than a blip on the rest of the NBA's radar. :lmao

:lmao Trying to posture with zero rings to back it up. :lmao Right now you're worse than King's fans. At least they deserved a ring. :lmao

irishock
01-03-2013, 03:54 AM
Uh, okay?

Which means you look like a fucking joke with it.

thunderup
01-03-2013, 03:54 AM
Which means you look like a fucking joke with it.
Why is it a joke?

Reck
01-03-2013, 03:56 AM

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n38/reck24/Didnotread.gif

Cry Havoc
01-03-2013, 03:57 AM

:lol

Thunder fans on this board are making a damn fine run at the "most idiotic fans on Spurstalk" award. Houston fans were pretty atrocious, but at least they occassionally displayed the evidence that they'd been watching the NBA for more than 4 seasons. :lol

thunderup
01-03-2013, 04:04 AM

No, asshat. People don't hate the Thunder nearly as much as they hate your idiocy, who thinks they've earned something after losing in the Finals once. :lmao The Sonics aren't even on the top of the Spurs hated radar (Lakers, Mavs, Rockets, Jazz are so far above you that you need a pair of binoculars to see them.),
:lol riggggght. Make a poll upstairs about which team the fading Spurs dislike the most. The teams with the highest vote tally will be OKC, LA Clippers, and some other team out in the west. See how I left Miami out of the mix? Spur fans wouldn't put Miami in that poll. Anyhow, back to my point. The Thunder are taking the league by storm, as evident by last year's playoffs. We outclassed and beat the three teams in the West that have dominated the conference in the last 10 years. We are now.

let alone the rest of the NBA who's laughing at you for trading away the best young SG in the game to keep Westbrick. :lol :lol :lol

I don't blame those who laugh at our front office. I would have done everything in my power to keep James. I'm indifferent as to who we should have chosen between Serge and James. I never entertained the idea as a fan. The trade happened out of nowhere.

:lmao Thinking that one year of semi-relevance makes your team more than a blip on the rest of the NBA's radar. :lmao
Our time is now. Even if we just get to the finals, we own the West. That's something I can take solace in. And, quite frankly, that's something you will have to swallow, fagboy.

:lmao Trying to posture with zero rings to back it up. :lmao Right now you're worse than King's fans. At least they deserved a ring. :lmao

So now this is about NBA Ring tally? You spurfans are sooo entertaining. :lol

That's what happens to a fading proud franchise like San Antonio. You guys just can't take our ownage of the West.

rayjayjohnson
01-03-2013, 04:05 AM
dude, you're arguing with spurfan on a spurboard.

you're getting trolled hard son

thunderup
01-03-2013, 04:07 AM

Thunder fans on this board are making a damn fine run at the "most idiotic fans on Spurstalk" award. Houston fans were pretty atrocious, but at least they occassionally displayed the evidence that they'd been watching the NBA for more than 4 seasons. :lol

:lol I have been a fan of the NBA for years, even before the Sonics relocated to Oklahoma City.

:lol fan of a fading franchise like the Spurs trying to make an argument that OKC is not on the radar

:lol back-door swept

thunderup
01-03-2013, 04:09 AM
you're getting trolled hard son
I'm dishing lessons out to all these spurfans, man.

I'm letting em know who the top dog is out in the West.

BTW, nice win the other night. :toast

Salty
01-03-2013, 04:54 AM
:cry The "chimp" you refer to is arguably one of the top 5, and if not, top 10 players in the league. :cry

:cry You should shut your fucking mouth, it'll do you some good. It's not like you have a team to defend. :cry

Would it make you happier if we reffered to him as Smeagol instead?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt3V8K-uHhiW9UicnmBjSo0xDfeJFt3vb-nsiQNjVlGXLGgrPrdeszWYl5

:lol neither has a ring

Cry Havoc
01-03-2013, 05:02 AM
:lol riggggght. Make a poll upstairs about which team the fading Spurs dislike the most.

You aren't worth it. And you wouldn't finish in the top 4. Any Spurs fan who's been around long enough to remember The Admiral's prime would laugh in your face. The Suns have been a bigger rival than you have. One year of good play means absolutely nothing to a franchise who's been to the big show four times and made countless deep post-season runs.

The teams with the highest vote tally will be OKC, LA Clippers, and some other team out in the west.

:lmao Wtf. :lmao

See how I left Miami out of the mix?

Why would we hate a star that we broomed into oblivion the only time we've played them? :lmao Yeah, we really hate teams that we haven't even played in the playoffs. :lmao

The Thunder are taking the league by storm, as evident by last year's playoffs. We outclassed and beat the three teams in the West that have dominated the conference in the last 10 years. We are now.

I don't blame those who laugh at our front office. I would have done everything in my power to keep James. I'm indifferent as to who we should have chosen between Serge and James. I never entertained the idea as a fan. The trade happened out of nowhere.

Taking the league by storm by trading away our 2nd best player! You guys are just scary! :lmao

Our time is now. Even if we just get to the finals, we own the West. That's something I can take solace in. And, quite frankly, that's something you will have to swallow, fagboy.

You've made the Finals one year, your team tossed out the guy who got you there, and you think you have bragging rights. That's rich. :lol

So now this is about NBA Ring tally? You spurfans are sooo entertaining. :lol

That's what happens to a fading proud franchise like San Antonio. You guys just can't take our ownage of the West.

Not at all. It's called, "get a ring". Just one. Then you'll understand how monumental it is to win multiple titles and the hard work that goes into that, instead of having a single decent run in the playoffs that ended with your team getting destroyed. Every other fan of a team with a ring will laugh at this kind of arrogance, not because you piss us off, but because you're fucking hilarious. :lmao

thunderup
01-03-2013, 05:25 AM
You aren't worth it. And you wouldn't finish in the top 4. Any Spurs fan who's been around long enough to remember The Admiral's prime would laugh in your face. The Suns have been a bigger rival than you have. One year of good play means absolutely nothing to a franchise who's been to the big show four times and made countless deep post-season runs.
:lmao again the history overtone and the "my franchise is greater than your franchise" bail-out shit take.

Make a thread about which team spurfans dislike the most right now. Since you're team is inevitably fading to irrelevance, much like the Lakers, I can most definitely see Oklahoma City as the most disliked. This is so especially with the most recent memory being a four straight game waxing at the hands of the future of the league.

:lmao Wtf. :lmao
Right, because the fucking Phoenix Suns and Utah Jazz are soooooo disliked right now at the moment. They pose such a threat!

Why would we hate with a star that we broomed into oblivion the only time we've played them? :lmao Yeah, we really hate teams that we haven't even played in the playoffs. :lmao
Yeah, you all would not hate the Heat (or Lebron James) by default of hating Oklahoma City. It really comes down to both Oklahoma City and Miami at the end of the day. As Spurfans, I'm sure you gonna root for Miami just to spite OKC. It's really that simple, fagboy.

Taking the league by storm by trading away our 2nd best player! You guys are just scary! :lmao
Taking the league by storm by beating the three Western Conference teams that dominated the league! Yessir!

You've made the Finals one year, your team tossed out the guy who got you there, and you think you have bragging rights. That's rich. :lol
:lmao James Harden got us to the finals? Oh look it here folks, faggoty spur fan is not only stupid, he also disregards the second best player in the league and one of the best point guards in the league! Not to mention, integral role players that thoroughly outplayed Spur role players in the WCF!

Not at all. It's called, "get a ring". Just one. Then you'll understand how monumental it is to win multiple titles and the hard work that goes into that, instead of having a single decent run in the playoffs that ended with your team getting destroyed. Every other fan of a team with a ring will laugh at this kind of arrogance, not because you piss us off, but because you're fucking hilarious. :lmao
Deep down I respect the Spurs and teams that have rang before. However, it's our time. Not San Antonio's.

We will get a ring. You Spur fans have such an insecure complex that you automatically apply the word arrogance and selt-entitlement to Thunder players and fans alike. :lmao

&

It's not arrogance, it's our understanding of being the top dog out west -- a fact I will continue to remind Spur fans of.

KaiRMD1
01-03-2013, 06:09 AM
:lol Spur fan bitter about OKC
:lol You calling anybody stupid
:lol Wrestling
:lol The Rock

I don't know if you should be making fun of wrestling, the best celebrity OKC had at their games was Jim Ross.

Raven
01-03-2013, 07:36 AM
tbh i don't hate the thunder or the clippers one bit..

GuerillaBlack
01-03-2013, 07:40 AM
Heard the same from someone who played against him in high school. That he's a real prick.

A spoiled mama's boy who always needs to get his way tbh.

racm
01-03-2013, 07:54 AM
tbh I'm not surprised Durant got ejected despite his :cry classy personality :cry, this is the same guy who keeps all his tats on his body just so he wouldn't look gangsta

TrainOfThought5
01-03-2013, 08:11 AM
LeBron "Teflon Don" James makes Kevin Martin look like a scrub.

LeGoat too atheletic to shoot over. Ain't gonna get free throws since LeGoat doesn't foul.

Funny AND true!

thunderfan
01-03-2013, 08:27 AM

No, asshat. People don't hate the Thunder nearly as much as they hate your idiocy, who thinks they've earned something after losing in the Finals once. :lmao The Sonics aren't even on the top of the Spurs hated radar (Lakers, Mavs, Rockets, Jazz are so far above you that you need a pair of binoculars to see them.), let alone the rest of the NBA who's laughing at you for trading away the best young SG in the game to keep Westbrick. :lol :lol :lol

I don't understand your broad criticism of OKC fans in general.
#1 - The concensus by many around the league is that OKC trading Harden, at least in the long term, was a WISE decision. Short term? Maybe not. It remains to be seen. Some disagree and that's fine.
#2 - I personally don't put OKC on any type of pedistal. I'm a fan. I live in OK, I pay the taxes, pay for game tickets, and support the team. OKC has earned a WC Championship and nothing more.
#3 - Miami is the defending champ and is the best team in the NBA until proven otherwise.

Who is "posturing"? I'm not posturing. I don't make OKC out to be anything they're not. I can't speak for Thunderup, but your criticism seems to be with all OKC fans which I think is absurd. I beg you to find a SINGLE post by me in this entire forum suggesting OKC is something they're not or any "posturing" on my part.

Leetonidas
01-03-2013, 08:35 AM
tbh anyone thinking OKC was smart to trade Harden is fucking retarded imo

thunderfan
01-03-2013, 09:39 AM

Long term a potential smart move. Clearly, keeping Harden would have been preferable, but this is a business after all.

Clipper Nation
01-03-2013, 10:28 AM
:lmao at Thunderfag proclaiming OKC's "ownage of the West" when the margin between the top 3 teams is razor-thin....

:cry It's our time!!! (to get shat on repeatedly by LeBron) :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Long term a potential smart move. Clearly, keeping Harden would have been preferable, but this is a business after all.

They would have been better off trading Chimpbrook than trading Harden, so that "this is a business" cliche doesn't work here. They made a huge mistake trading Harden instead of Chimpbrook, plain and simple.

thunderfan
01-03-2013, 10:36 AM
They would have been better off trading Chimpbrook than trading Harden, so that "this is a business" cliche doesn't work here. They made a huge mistake trading Harden instead of Chimpbrook, plain and simple..

I don't know about huge mistake. I can see if Jackson or Maynor stepped up their game and we kept Harden over RW that the potential is there to be a better team. Again though, only time will tell. A lot of OKC's success still hinges on Westbrook. He's not quite to the point of being able to lead them to a title.

Mel_13
01-03-2013, 10:51 AM

Long term and short term it was a terrible basketball decision.

djohn2oo8
01-03-2013, 10:55 AM

This.

thunderfan
01-03-2013, 10:56 AM
:lmao at Thunderfag proclaiming OKC's "ownage of the West" when the margin between the top 3 teams is razor-thin....

:cry It's our time!!! (to get shat on repeatedly by LeBron) :cry

It's pretty thin. OKC, SA, LAC, and Memphis could all be serious contenders for the WC title.

djohn2oo8
01-03-2013, 10:58 AM

All they had to do was trade Westbrook and they would have gotten a much more than fair amount in return. But they didn't, and the importance of Harden will be exploited fairly quickly in the playoffs.

thunderfan
01-03-2013, 11:00 AM
This.

And your reason? Duncanowns provided a reasonable explanation as to an alternative - trading Westbrook instead. But given the fact that Westbrook was going nowhere, trading Harden under the circumstances was really not a bad long term decision, at least on paper. You never know how things will play out. The "it's a business" cliche is legit. If you're not footing the bill though, I guess it's easy to make judgements on what the best move was.

thunderfan
01-03-2013, 11:02 AM
All they had to do was trade Westbrook and they would have gotten a much more than fair amount in return. But they didn't, and the importance of Harden will be exploited fairly quickly in the playoffs.

So, trading Harden instead of Westbrook was a bad decision. One could make an argument for that. But if a decision was made to keep Westbrook, then trading Harden under the circumstances was a pretty good decision.

Mel_13
01-03-2013, 11:05 AM
So, trading Harden instead of Westbrook was a bad decision. One could make an argument for that. But if a decision was made to keep Westbrook, then trading Harden under the circumstances was a pretty good decision.

Still had better options than trading Harden.

Bill_Brasky
Durant telling a ref "fuck you" :lol

djohn2oo8
And your reason? Duncanowns provided a reasonable explanation as to an alternative - trading Westbrook instead. But given the fact that Westbrook was going nowhere, trading Harden under the circumstances was really not a bad long term decision, at least on paper. You never know how things will play out. The "it's a business" cliche is legit. If you're not footing the bill though, I guess it's easy to make judgements on what the best move was.

In my last post. OKC created this problem themselves by locking up Ibaka when he's clearly not worth it, so get that "it's a business" cliche out of here. It was a self inflicted gunshot.

thunderfan
01-03-2013, 11:16 AM
In my last post. OKC created this problem themselves by locking up Ibaka when he's clearly not worth it, so get that "it's a business" cliche out of here. It was a self inflicted gunshot.

Ibaka was absolutely more irreplaceable to OKC than Harden, period. I'm not comparing Harden to Ibaka. That's apples and oranges, but they simply could not let Ibaka go. Would OKC be better with Harden rather than RW? It's possible. Would they be better with Harden rather than Ibaka? I simply don't see it. He impacts the game too much defensively and his offensive game is a big threat now.

Mel_13
01-03-2013, 11:19 AM
Ibaka was absolutely more irreplaceable to OKC than Harden, period. I'm not comparing Harden to Ibaka. That's apples and oranges, but they simply could not let Ibaka go. Would OKC be better with Harden rather than RW? It's possible. Would they be better with Harden rather than Ibaka? I simply don't see it. He impacts the game too much defensively and his offensive game is a big threat now.

False choice. They could have kept both. At least you admit that Harden was irreplaceable..

djohn2oo8
01-03-2013, 11:21 AM

Perkins' extension didn't help the cause either.

thunderfan
01-03-2013, 11:28 AM
False choice. They could have kept both. At least you admit that Harden was irreplaceable..

I suppose they could have ponied up the money and kept both. Then again, like I said, it's easy to spend other people's money. I agree with the idea that they could've done something with Perkins though. He has some value, but he's over utilized by Brooks when OKC should be going small with Ibaka at the 5.

Mel_13
01-03-2013, 11:32 AM
I suppose they could have ponied up the money and kept both. Then again, like I said, it's easy to spend other people's money. I agree with the idea that they could've done something with Perkins though. He has some value, but he's over utilized by Brooks when OKC should be going small with Ibaka at the 5.

1.5 million dollars a year. That was the difference between Harden and the team. Are you really buying the notions that:

1. The financial health of the team made spending that 1.5 million dollars per year impossible.

2. That Presti isn't smart enough to shave 1.5 million dollars from somewhere else in the budget.

I'm not buying either one.

TDMVPDPOY
01-03-2013, 11:35 AM
doesnt hurt them if they win the ship and have raptors pick, + there 2 draft picks...

thunderfan
01-03-2013, 11:57 AM
1.5 million dollars a year. That was the difference between Harden and the team. Are you really buying the notions that:

1. The financial health of the team made spending that 1.5 million dollars per year impossible.

2. That Presti isn't smart enough to shave 1.5 million dollars from somewhere else in the budget.

I'm not buying either one.

I see your point, but one draws a line somewhere. We all do it and business people do it too. What's $20 more, right? You're at $500, what's $20 more? And $20 more? The $20 in itself is not a big deal, but you see where I'm getting. There's a limit to everything.

Mel_13
01-03-2013, 12:09 PM
I see your point, but one draws a line somewhere. We all do it and business people do it too. What's $20 more, right? You're at $500, what's $20 more? And $20 more? The $20 in itself is not a big deal, but you see where I'm getting. There's a limit to everything.

There were plenty of places to draw that line that would have allowed them to keep Harden. I'm not suggesting that OKC could, or should, spend like the Lakers. I'm saying that you don't lose a player of Harden's quality over an amount equal to about 2% of your personnel budget. If you really can't spend that 2%, then cut something else.

TDMVPDPOY
01-03-2013, 12:32 PM
they got so many rookies or young players with little nba experience eating into their payroll doing nothing....

u are in win mode now, but choose to be cheap...

Raven
01-03-2013, 12:38 PM
tbh it is scary their amount of assets for the future.. i don't remember any team in the last 20 years to be so stacked with young talents and great picks..

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-03-2013, 12:45 PM
There were plenty of places to draw that line that would have allowed them to keep Harden. I'm not suggesting that OKC could, or should, spend like the Lakers. I'm saying that you don't lose a player of Harden's quality over an amount equal to about 2% of your personnel budget. If you really can't spend that 2%, then cut something else.
This. The difference in pay tells me that it would have been easily feasible if they amnestied Perkins who is overpaid to begin with and would only be important in a series against Memphis.

The trade has a remote chance of turning out extremely well though. If the Toronto pick ends up being 4th or 5th overall (so low enough where the protection doesn't kick in) and Shabazz's lazy attitude scares other teams away, they basically traded Harden for a more athletic version of Harden.

Cry Havoc
01-03-2013, 01:04 PM
:lmao again the history overtone and the "my franchise is greater than your franchise" bail-out shit take.

Right, because the fucking Phoenix Suns and Utah Jazz are soooooo disliked right now at the moment. They pose such a threat!

You say you have watched basketball for years, yet you clearly have no concept of how rivalries work. You think a team beating us in a single year in the playoffs is grounds for being our #1 rivals. It's fucking HILARIOUS because you claim to have watched the NBA for years, and couldn't be more clueless. :lmao You don't matter, son. You're just a pissant upstart team that had ONE good season so far. That doesn't even get you on the rivalry radar yet. :lmao It DOES show how egocentric you are about your team, though. :lol

Yeah, you all would not hate the Heat (or Lebron James) by default of hating Oklahoma City. It really comes down to both Oklahoma City and Miami at the end of the day. As Spurfans, I'm sure you gonna root for Miami just to spite OKC. It's really that simple, fagboy.

:lmao :lmao :lmao You are seriously the worst poster in the NBA forum. These takes... :lmao :lmao :lmao

Taking the league by storm by beating the three Western Conference teams that dominated the league! Yessir!

:lol Referencing the past bail-out shit take.

:lol Hypocrisy in your own post.

:lol Unable to make it three paragraphs without contradicting yourself.

:lmao James Harden got us to the finals? Oh look it here folks, faggoty spur fan is not only stupid, he also disregards the second best player in the league and one of the best point guards in the league! Not to mention, integral role players that thoroughly outplayed Spur role players in the WCF!

Harden was the player who gave the Spurs the most mismatches. He stepped up in crunch time. And he's already the best SG in the game. But yeah, Westbrook is like, the 5th best point guard in basketball, so way to keep him. :lol

Deep down I respect the Spurs and teams that have rang before. However, it's our time. Not San Antonio's.

1 trip to the Finals = our time. :lol :lol :lol

We will get a ring.

lololol okay pal. You go get that ring! You get it! :lmao

It's not arrogance, it's our understanding of being the top dog out west -- a fact I will continue to remind Spur fans of.

You finished 2nd, same as anyone else. Then you traded away your 2nd best player. Congrats on that.

I don't understand your broad criticism of OKC fans in general.

They have "the best" fans in the league 4 years after coming into a city with a team that's a constant contender. It's ridiculous. Golden State has far better fans, as they've actually proven they care about their team, not how many wins their team has.

#1 - The concensus by many around the league is that OKC trading Harden, at least in the long term, was a WISE decision. Short term? Maybe not. It remains to be seen. Some disagree and that's fine.

Why is this? I can't fathom why you would trade the best SG in the league, especially given Westbrook's hero-balling and shot selection.

#2 - I personally don't put OKC on any type of pedistal. I'm a fan. I live in OK, I pay the taxes, pay for game tickets, and support the team. OKC has earned a WC Championship and nothing more.

And this is why people have discourse with you and laugh at your buddy's idiocy. :lol

#3 - Miami is the defending champ and is the best team in the NBA until proven otherwise.

Who is "posturing"? I'm not posturing. I don't make OKC out to be anything they're not. I can't speak for Thunderup, but your criticism seems to be with all OKC fans which I think is absurd. I beg you to find a SINGLE post by me in this entire forum suggesting OKC is something they're not or any "posturing" on my part.

I was responding to thunderup when I wrote that. And you wonder how people confuse you two if you take a comment directed at someone else and apply it to yourself. :lol

thunderfan
01-03-2013, 01:10 PM
We will see. I like Lamb. Clearly not a Harden replacement by any means at this point but this guy has balls on offense. He's as cold as the under side of a pillow. He has real potential.

thunderfan
01-03-2013, 01:15 PM
OKC does have a great 6th man in the fans though. If you've never been in the Peake consistently you won't understand. Obviously it's easy to get excited about a great team but they were that way from the beginning. The argument there will be the whole newness of having an NBA team. Maybe so, but I think it will always be that way. It's our only pro sports team. It's the only thing pro sports wise to gear up for. In the offseason we smoke meth and just wait for tipoff. That crowd got LOUD in a freaking preseason game vs Charlotte this year.

Cry Havoc
01-03-2013, 01:17 PM
OKC does have a great 6th man in the fans though. If you've never been in the Peake consistently you won't understand. Obviously it's easy to get excited about a great team but they were that way from the beginning. The argument there will be the whole newness of having an NBA team. Maybe so, but I think it will always be that way. It's our only pro sports team. It's the only thing pro sports wise to gear up for. In the offseason we smoke meth and just wait for tipoff. That crowd got LOUD in a freaking preseason game vs Charlotte this year.

Have you ever been to Oracle?

Spur-Addict
01-03-2013, 01:24 PM

We're an up-and-coming team that will win titles in the near future. I'm sure we'll begin to draw the ire that the Lakers draw.

I could give two shits about the Lakers. I don't like them at all but I don't hate them. And that's partly due to their shitty play this year. It's kinda like beating a dead-horse. They're simply irrelevant.

"We'll Show You" take. :sleep

LOL up and coming. Looks like you've already arrived and can't finish the job tbh

thunderfan
01-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Have you ever been to Oracle?

Never been there. I get a sense they have good fans. That's just from TV. TV is often deceiving, but you can usually differentiate lame crowds from good ones on TV even.

mindcrime
01-03-2013, 05:10 PM

They used to say that about Sacramento. Look where they are now. Just saying.

HI-FI
01-03-2013, 05:41 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1947715/durantfu.gif
i'm a fan of Durant since college. I hope the OKC meth scene isn't getting to him tbh.

though to your point, it's very possible the league has been molding him into "squeaky clean good guy". Stern did that before with Kobe, it didn't turn out well.

irishock
01-03-2013, 05:51 PM
To be fair I mean Rose is just as soft spoken but is a gangbanger :lol

Clipper Nation
01-08-2013, 12:17 AM
:lol Losing to the Wizards

I missed this example of typical thunderup hypocrisy the first time around, btw....

:lol bitter and jealous because a 5 year old franchise trumps and surpasses any and all the accomplishments of a 25+ year old franchise

thunderup
01-08-2013, 12:19 AM
:lol Clipper fag following me around :downspin: shit left and right.

Clipper Nation
01-08-2013, 12:21 AM
:lol Clipper fag following me around :downspin: shit left and right.

Son, don't try to evade your hypocrisy... is "my franchise is better than your franchise" a shit take or a valid point? Can't have it both ways, tbh... :lol

AussieFanKurt
01-08-2013, 12:23 AM
pulling the whole following card - oldest and shittest one in the book

thunderup
01-08-2013, 12:27 AM
Son, don't try to evade your hypocrisy... is "my franchise is better than your franchise" a shit take or a valid point? Can't have it both ways, tbh... :lol
It was a valid point when Cry Havoc made it a priority to present that as an argument. No shit is the Spurs franchise light years far and away more successful than the Thunders.

Context, partner. Context.

:lol when I use that valid point against the Cli:lol:lolers it actually holds true considering how shitty the Clippers have been all these years relative to the Thunder and their time in OKC.

They are a pathetic franchise that should've been removed from the NBA pre-CP3 trade.

thunderup
01-08-2013, 12:28 AM
pulling the whole following card - oldest and shittest one in the book
When I post, Clipper fag follows me. It's pretty simple unless you are completely bias.

Clipper Nation
01-08-2013, 12:28 AM
It was a valid point when Cry Havoc made it a priority to present that as an argument. No shit is the Spurs franchise light years far and away more successful than the Thunders.

:cry "Stop bringing up the past!" :cry

:lol when I use that valid point against the Cli:lol:lolers it actually holds true considering how shitty the Clippers have been all these years relative to the Thunder and their time in OKC.

They are a pathetic franchise that should've been removed from the NBA pre-CP3 trade.
:cry "But... but... my franchise is still better than your franchise!" :cry

Once again contradicting yourself in the same post... you are truly one of the dumbest faggots on this board, tbh :lol

Clipper Nation
01-08-2013, 12:30 AM
When I post, Clipper fag follows me. It's pretty simple unless you are completely bias.

Tough talk coming from the faggot who started a thread all about me (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205803) tbh... :lol

thunderup
01-08-2013, 12:31 AM
It's not a contradiction you stupid sycophant faggot :lol

It's not my fault the fucking Clippers have been a shitty part of your life up until recent year.

thunderup
01-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Make a poll about which franchise is better since they've moved to their respective cities. It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out the answer, moron.

Clipper Nation
01-08-2013, 12:33 AM
It's not my fault the fucking Clippers have been a shitty part of your life up until recent year.
It's not my fault you can dish it out on here when everyone else's team loses but then can't take it when your Thunder lose to the Wizards... :lol

thunderup
01-08-2013, 12:34 AM
Tough talk coming from the faggot who started a thread all about me (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205803) tbh... :lol
:cry you made a thread about me :cry
:cry I have made a point of using that information in my previous post :cry

:lol stupid faggot always :downspin: shit

Clipper Nation
01-08-2013, 12:34 AM
Make a poll about which franchise is better since they've moved to their respective cities. It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out the answer, moron.

:cry "Make a poll about it!" :cry

Son, you have some of the lamest comebacks I've ever seen.... I've heard that pot is supposed to make people more creative, but I guess the same isn't true for meth... :lol

thunderup
01-08-2013, 12:36 AM
It's not my fault you can dish it out on here when everyone else's team loses but then can't take it when your Thunder lose to the Wizards... :lol

You can't take it either when the bottom feeders of the NBA beat your Clippers. I don't see why you're trying to make this a point.

:lol not only are you a following fag, you're also pretty stupid.

Clipper Nation
01-08-2013, 12:38 AM
You can't take it either when the bottom feeders of the NBA beat your Clippers.

Yep, bottom feeders of the NBA like those Warriors... you know, the team you said wouldn't even sniff the playoffs and could never beat truly elite teams? :lol

thunderup
01-08-2013, 12:38 AM
:cry "Make a poll about it!" :cry

Son, you have some of the lamest comebacks I've ever seen.... I've heard that pot is supposed to make people more creative, but I guess the same isn't true for meth... :lol
Son, make a poll about it. You want me to provide statistics to back up my claim or do you want to keep :downspin: yourself in a hole?

Clipper Nation
01-08-2013, 12:39 AM
Son, make a poll about it. You want me to provide statistics to back up my claim or do you want to keep :downspin: yourself in a hole?

Funny, you didn't like polls very much when you were overwhelmingly voted as the NBA Forum Resident Retard :lol

thunderup
01-08-2013, 12:43 AM
Funny, you didn't like polls very much when you were overwhelmingly voted as the NBA Forum Resident Retard :lol

You can't even answer the question because you're always :downspin: shit to get you out of holes you dig yourself into. You're not worth responding to.

Clipper Nation
01-08-2013, 12:47 AM
You can't even answer the question because you're always :downspin: shit to get you out of holes you dig yourself into. You're not worth responding to.

:cry "Stop exposing my shit takes!" :cry

thunderup
01-08-2013, 12:56 AM
:cry "Stop exposing my shit takes!" :cry
:lol deflecting because you know I'm right about the Clippers franchise
:lol bitter about all the success in Oklahoma City
:lol 20+ year existence with the majority of those years being lottery years
:lol can't even argue correctly because someone exposes you for being the goal post moving faggot you are

Clipper Nation
01-08-2013, 01:00 AM
:lol deflecting because you know I'm right about the Clippers franchise
:lol bitter about all the success in Oklahoma City
:lol 20+ year existence with the majority of those years being lottery years
:lol can't even argue correctly because someone exposes you for being the goal post moving faggot you are
So now "my franchise is better than your franchise" is back to being a valid point instead of a shit take? Who's moving goalposts again? :lol

AussieFanKurt
01-08-2013, 01:04 AM
:corn:

thunderup
01-08-2013, 01:06 AM
So now "my franchise is better than your franchise" is back to being a valid point instead of a shit take? Who's moving goalposts again? :lol
Who's the better franchise?

The Clippers or the Thunder?

racm
01-08-2013, 01:22 AM
The Lakers tbh

AussieFanKurt
01-08-2013, 01:22 AM

both have no rings so no difference tbh

KoolAid Mans Brother
01-08-2013, 01:24 AM
The Thunder may be the better franchise but it doesn't outweigh the fact that it's located in a meth infested, building bombed, tornado shit cow town which the entertainment consists of cousin spin the bottle, boomer sooner pep rallies, and pin the tail on the meth-head.

Clipper Nation
01-08-2013, 01:35 AM

Cry Havoc
01-08-2013, 02:28 AM

Wtf is this shit. When I brought it up you called it a bail out shit take. :lmao

Memory, bro. Memory. :lmao

Cry Havoc
01-08-2013, 02:30 AM

:lmao You care an awful lot about what other people think for someone burning so many bridges. :lol

thunderfan
01-08-2013, 07:10 AM
The Thunder may be the better franchise but it doesn't outweigh the fact that it's located in a meth infested, building bombed, tornado shit cow town which the entertainment consists of cousin spin the bottle, boomer sooner pep rallies, and pin the tail on the meth-head.

Have you ever played pin the tail on the meth head? Don't judge until you've tried it.
Wizards rock!

AussieFanKurt
01-08-2013, 07:14 AM
Have you ever played pin the tail on the meth head? Don't judge until you've tried it.
Wizards rock!

I woulda thought it'd be shit to have a tailed pinned on your head?

thunderfan
01-08-2013, 08:27 AM
By the way, Texas is a more obese state than Oklahoma, so you Texans can drop the fat jokes already. Might want to just stick with the meth jokes.

http://www.americashealthrankings.org/Rankings

KoolAid Mans Brother
03-02-2013, 01:14 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

lefty
03-02-2013, 01:15 AM
troolfestcopter

racm
03-02-2013, 01:17 AM
det was cold ty

ElNono
03-02-2013, 01:18 AM
solid bump, fwiw, imo

Clipper Nation
03-02-2013, 01:22 AM
:lol Lawson in the clutch
:lol Durant and Westbrick choking again per par
:lol Durant crying to his mommy
:lol Refs couldn't win the game for them
:lol Stern
:lol Thunderefs
:lol thunderup

HI-FI
03-02-2013, 01:28 AM
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/198/1362173232038.gif
"y'all better give my son Kevin a motherfucking ring."

HarlemHeat37
03-02-2013, 01:31 AM

:lol, tbh..

racm
03-02-2013, 01:31 AM
First Parker, then Beal, then Lawson.

:lol at losing on buzzer beaters

lefty
03-02-2013, 01:34 AM
lol

thunderup
03-02-2013, 02:13 AM

Classless, but that vid is hilarious.

KaiRMD1
03-02-2013, 02:23 AM

Holy cow (no pun intended) now that is f'n hilarious :lol

KaiRMD1
03-02-2013, 02:24 AM
:lol Lawson in the clutch
:lol Durant and Westbrick choking again per par
:lol Durant crying to his mommy
:lol Refs couldn't win the game for them
:lol Stern
:lol Thunderefs
:lol thunderup

You forgot a couple:

:lol two man Thunder team
:lol Derek Fisher
:lol Trading Harden
:lol Blocking a mascot's shot
:lol Brah

td4mvp2k
03-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Classless, but that vid is hilarious.So is Iblacka

HI-FI
03-03-2013, 07:09 PM
not only should Ibacka be penalized for the nut shot, he should be penalized for putting his nigga lips on the damn ball everytime. I know where he's from, they're used to playing with relatives' heads as balls so kissing it is a sign of remembrance, but someone needs to stop that shit.

KoolAid Mans Brother
03-11-2013, 09:32 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

lefty
03-11-2013, 09:45 PM

thunderup
03-11-2013, 09:47 PM
:lmao Spur fan and troll being happy about a Thunder loss

:lmao Thunder in yalls heads

lefty
03-11-2013, 09:49 PM

Typical defense mechanism of someone who is asshurt :lmao

Spurs9
03-11-2013, 09:50 PM

KaiRMD1
03-11-2013, 09:51 PM

My name is Thunderup, my ass constantly hurts

timtonymanu
03-11-2013, 09:54 PM
:lmao thunderup
:lmao hypocrite
:lmao would have done the same thing if the Spurs lost

hater
03-11-2013, 09:54 PM
no parker

no ginobili

no problem :lol

lefty
03-11-2013, 09:55 PM
no parker

no ginobili

:lol at no ginobili

Budkin
03-11-2013, 09:56 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

jag
lol lakaluva's troll

Kidd K
:lmao Thunderup makes a premature ejac thread about a random Spurs' loss
:lmao His team gets their shit pushed in by the Spurs just a few days later
:lmao Next time check the schedule and make sure your team doesn't play them soon

Mugen
03-11-2013, 09:57 PM
no parker

no ginobili

:lol hater with the first time goods tbh.

Robz4000
We're gonna tear you guys a new asshole. ESPECIALLY with that abortion that's called the Spurs' perimeter defense. Look for a statement game when Kevin and Russ come into town.

:lmao Where you at mang?

Spurs 4 The Win
lmao thuder cant beat shorthanded spurs without insane ref support

lefty
03-11-2013, 10:31 PM
http://p.twimg.com/ArnymIwCQAEDPLA.jpg

Expert
03-11-2013, 10:36 PM
The mark of a true faggot is that he doesn't take his comeuppance like a man.

ElNono
03-11-2013, 10:46 PM
damn, I had some good long-lasting threads this season...

Robz4000
03-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Tbh, you're already running away with poster of the year and it's only March. Nice work. :tu

Floyd Pacquiao
03-11-2013, 11:04 PM
:lol faggot thunderup ducking and dodging the nba forum like the plague.

LakerHater
03-11-2013, 11:12 PM
http://www.tas-sel.org/TAS-sel.org/Blog/Entries/2010/1/16_Round_01_Logos_%26_Brandmarks_files/OKC%20Thunder%20Parody.jpg

td4mvp2k
03-11-2013, 11:55 PM

:lol @ gimmick spurs... more like gimmick thunder franchise :lol

Venti Quattro
03-11-2013, 11:59 PM

Ready to receive LeBron's cock

racm
03-12-2013, 12:04 AM

He looks like his mom and dad were siblings.

td4mvp2k
03-12-2013, 02:57 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24256382.jpg

Venti Quattro
03-13-2013, 09:25 AM
Woman arrested after trying to sell her kids on Facebook (http://www.digitaltrends.com/social-media/woman-arrested-after-trying-to-sell-kids-on-facebook/)

Covered in detail by Oklahoma’s News 9 station, a 22-year-old woman named Misty VanHorn was arrested on Wednesday for allegedly attempting to sell both of her children on the Internet. Using Facebook messaging as her communication medium, VanHorn first attempted to sell her two-year-old child for a price tag of $1,000. However, she upped the price to $4,000 after including her 10-month-old child as a package deal. According to Oklahoma investigators, she offered this price to an unnamed woman living in Fort Smith, Arkansas through a standard Facebook message.

Specifically, VanHorn wrote “Just come to Sallisaw. It’s only 30 minutes away and I give you all her stuff and let y’all have her forever for $1,000. But I have to have it before next week.” VanHorn was referring to her hometown of Sallisaw, Oklahoma, a city close to the Arkansas state line.

VanHorn claimed to have needed a quick influx of $1,000 in order to bail her boyfriend out of jail. After the Facebook message was sent, an acquaintance of VanHorn notified the Oklahoma Department of Human Services and VanHorn was quickly arrested.

When asked about VanHorn’s attempt to sell her own children, Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics spokesman Mark Woodward stated “It’s very disturbing to hear of a case like this, and certainly very tragic that somebody would treat their own children like a commodity.” When asked about this type of crime, Woodward continued “A lot of the deals, interaction, conversations will take place on social network sites where people can basically hide behind a computer screen, and they can hide their identity.”

At the moment, VanHorn is being held at the Sequoyah County Jail on a significantly higher bond than her current boyfriend. Facing a complaint of trafficking minors, VanHorn will have to come up with $40,000 in order to get out of jail prior to her trial. Both children are now in the custody of the state of Oklahoma and the case is in the hands of the district attorney.

http://icdn1.digitaltrends.com/image/misty-vanhorn-facebook-kids-300x300.jpg

:lol :lol :lol Oklahoma

whitemamba
03-13-2013, 06:52 PM
bumpin this cause thunderup is a bitch :toast

Reck
03-13-2013, 06:53 PM
04-13-13

whitemamba
03-13-2013, 06:54 PM
04-13-13

blame the meth tbh

Spurs9
03-13-2013, 08:03 PM
http://icdn1.digitaltrends.com/image/misty-vanhorn-facebook-kids-300x300.jpg

:lol :lol :lol Oklahoma

Makes me sick tbh

Venti Quattro
03-19-2013, 09:25 PM
sup thunderup? Your grip for the 1st seed ecstasy is slipping away.

look_at_g_shred
03-19-2013, 09:35 PM
Durant and Brooks are about to go cry in the Locker Room about how they ain't got no balls to tell Westbrook to stop chucking.

Cry Havoc
03-19-2013, 11:16 PM
Durant and Brooks are about to go cry in the Locker Room about how they ain't got no balls to tell Westbrook to stop chucking.

They only had a 2 FT advantage tonight. Clearly the refs wanted Denver to win this game.

Cry Havoc
03-19-2013, 11:17 PM
Also... wtf is the Thunder bench? Kevin Martin is decent, but holy shit... do they really expect Nick Collison to give them big minutes against us this year? Yikes. They had better avoid Denver in the playoffs.

thunderup
03-19-2013, 11:37 PM
Also... wtf is the Thunder bench? Kevin Martin is decent, but holy shit... do they really expect Nick Collison to give them big minutes against us this year? Yikes. They had better avoid Denver in the playoffs.

Collison matches up more with the Denver's and Miami's of the league. Jackson as our emerging young back up point is raw but serviceable. Scott Brooks dropped the goddamn ball by not acclimating Perry Jones into the rotation. In training camp there was rumors that he was thrown into the doghouse which I think affected him in both confidence and playing time of course. Brooks is fucking terrible anyway you spin it.

KaiRMD1
03-20-2013, 02:20 AM
Collison matches up more with the Denver's and Miami's of the league. Jackson as our emerging young back up point is raw but serviceable. Scott Brooks dropped the goddamn ball by not acclimating Perry Jones into the rotation. In training camp there was rumors that he was thrown into the doghouse which I think affected him in both confidence and playing time of course. Brooks is fucking terrible anyway you spin it.

Scott Brooks is gonna be around for a while it seems so I wouldn't be ready to start dumping on him.

whitemamba
03-20-2013, 02:21 AM

Clipper Nation
03-20-2013, 09:32 AM
:lol You were calling me a sore loser earlier in the year for blaming some of the Clippers' embarrassing losses on Vinny's "coaching," so you don't get to criticize Scotty Brooks now, tbh....

ElNono
03-20-2013, 09:59 PM

KoolAid Mans Brother
03-20-2013, 10:46 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Budkin
03-20-2013, 11:58 PM
Hey where's thunderup? :lmao

Splits
03-21-2013, 12:06 AM
Hey where's thunderup? :lmao

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_d-J-JGsD_rQ/TDxyT6tOt6I/AAAAAAAAEDY/jo2YmSUgqqk/s1600/BeavisTheMethHead.jpg

Trying to bail him out. Anyone got a 20 spot?

racm
03-21-2013, 12:39 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_d-J-JGsD_rQ/TDxyT6tOt6I/AAAAAAAAEDY/jo2YmSUgqqk/s1600/BeavisTheMethHead.jpg

Trying to bail him out. Anyone got a 20 spot?

Thought that was Krang for a while

Budkin
03-21-2013, 12:46 AM
Isn't that the real life Beavis?

pookenstein
03-21-2013, 08:49 AM
Come on guys, don't laugh. Be reasonable.
Nobody can expect the Thunder to win games if they only shoot 25% more FT's than their opponent. I mean, who could? Ain't no shame in that.

ElNono
03-29-2013, 10:21 PM
crofl

:lol Kevin Martin
:lol not worried
:lol meth overdose
:lol can't win when the FT differential isn't over +15

KoolAid Mans Brother
04-26-2013, 12:24 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Clipper Nation
04-26-2013, 12:31 PM
Something tells me that faggot won't be showing his face on here for a while, tbh....

Floyd Pacquiao
04-26-2013, 12:38 PM
:lol inbred on suicide watch

lefty
04-26-2013, 01:03 PM
Meth overdose :lol

Robz4000
04-26-2013, 01:10 PM
:cry Stop being mean to thunderup guys, he can't help that he has a serious meth addiction :cry

Send him and WB your prayers please.

djohn2oo8
04-26-2013, 01:30 PM
This is for you dawg. Get well soon.

What Is Crystal Meth Anonymous

http://www.crystalmeth.org/images/stories/CMAlogo80w.jpgCrystal Meth Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other, so they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from addiction to crystal meth. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop using. There are no dues or fees for CMA membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. CMA is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; and neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to lead a sober life and to carry the message of recovery to the crystal meth addict who still

Monday Night Beginners (http://www.crystalmeth.org/cma-meeting-directory/cma-meeting-directory.html?pid=512&sid=931:Monday-Night-Beginners)
Weekday: Monday
Start Time: 7:00pm
Street Address: 2020 North Council Road
City: Oklahoma City
State: OK

Living Clean - OK (http://www.crystalmeth.org/cma-meeting-directory/cma-meeting-directory.html?pid=512&sid=932:Living-Clean-OK)
Weekday: Tuesday
Start Time: 6:00pm
Street Address: 813 SW 37th St.,
City: Oklahoma City

State: OK

http://www.crystalmeth.org/cma-meeting-directory/cma-meeting-directory.html?sid=512:Oklahoma

KoolAid Mans Brother
05-01-2013, 10:54 PM
:lmao:lmao

Venti Quattro
05-01-2013, 11:25 PM

jeebus
05-01-2013, 11:27 PM
venti, you need to make a lmaotika in honor of the thunder

Venti Quattro
05-01-2013, 11:38 PM
venti, you need to make a lmaotika in honor of the thunder

I will, tomorrow. I'm too lazy to do one now. Why did I even miss out on that one? I'm also gonna make the :rollin-tika

jeebus
05-01-2013, 11:40 PM
I will, tomorrow. I'm too lazy to do one now. Why did I even miss out on that one? I'm also gonna make the :rollin-tika

the rollintika is gonna look crazy

hater
05-01-2013, 11:41 PM
:rollin

KoolAid Mans Brother
05-07-2013, 11:36 PM

td4mvp2k
05-11-2013, 06:50 PM
sup phaggot

Clipper Nation
05-11-2013, 07:20 PM
Like clockwork, I give shit to teams that lose.

And like clockwork, you disappear when your team loses :lol

Monster1776
05-11-2013, 07:52 PM

Please for the love of God don't; that shit gives me a migraine every time I see it. Plus spurstalk.com is already shit as it is.

Goran Dragic
05-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Please for the love of God don't; that shit gives me a migraine every time I see it. Plus spurstalk.com is already shit as it is.
You're more than welcome to stop posting here then, meth head.

Monster1776
05-11-2013, 07:55 PM
You're more than welcome to stop posting here then, meth head.

I'm sorry, who the fuck are you? Probably haven't seen you around lately because the Suns have been irrelevant for years so my apologies.

Goran Dragic
05-11-2013, 07:58 PM
I'm sorry, who the fuck are you? Probably haven't seen you around lately because the Suns have been irrelevant for years so my apologies.
:crydon't post that Venti it makes my head hurt:cry
:cryI hate Spurstalk but I post here:cry

Monster1776
05-11-2013, 08:00 PM
:crydon't post that Venti it makes my head hurt:cry
:cryI hate Spurstalk but I post here:cry

Pretty sure it's unanimously agreed that Spurstalk shits itself during the playoffs, doesn't change the fact some of the posters on here are enjoyable to chat with.

AaronY
05-11-2013, 08:01 PM
Burn..

racm
05-11-2013, 08:31 PM
Burn..

O and 45, tbh...

AaronY
05-11-2013, 08:34 PM
^I know rite!?!..Put Aloe on it Goran..makes it heal faster..

thunderup
05-11-2013, 08:38 PM
All things considered, not worried yet. The last two games were very winnable.

:lol @the ankle biting trolls celebrating a Thunder loss

Splits
05-11-2013, 08:39 PM
Fuk yo team clown

Splits
05-11-2013, 08:42 PM
KD postgame: "we missed two dunks", repeated like 4 times.
:lol calling out Abaka for the loss.
:lol beta blaming teammates for losing and not taking responsibility for bricking FTs.
:lol non-leader.
:lol hates Westchuck but can't win without him

Clipper Nation
05-11-2013, 08:46 PM
:lol Durant pulling a Kirby

:cry "It's my teammates' fault... just ignore all those freebies I missed in the clutch!" :cry

racm
05-11-2013, 08:47 PM
KD postgame: "we missed two dunks", repeated like 4 times.
:lol calling out Abaka for the loss.
:lol beta blaming teammates for losing and not taking responsibility for bricking FTs.
:lol non-leader.
:lol hates Westchuck but can't win without him

How can he hate Westchuck when he's doing the catching for Russ?

Monster1776
05-11-2013, 08:50 PM
All things considered, not worried yet. The last two games were very winnable.

:lol @the ankle biting trolls celebrating a Thunder loss

Where have you been? They've been making fun of you're absence for the past hour or so now; has been kind of creeping me out with the amount of stalking they do, almost like a bunch of 13 year old girls trying to find where Beiber is.

Stabula
05-11-2013, 08:51 PM
http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv79/DavieDonna/Nyandog_zps3fc58f32.jpg (http://s671.photobucket.com/user/DavieDonna/media/Nyandog_zps3fc58f32.jpg.html)

AaronY
05-11-2013, 08:52 PM
More burns delivered than from Hiroshima right thurr tbh..gj Monst..

Monster1776
05-11-2013, 08:55 PM
http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv79/DavieDonna/Nyandog_zps3fc58f32.jpg (http://s671.photobucket.com/user/DavieDonna/media/Nyandog_zps3fc58f32.jpg.html)

What... What is this... I don't even..