Cavs
Bucks
Heat
@Raptors
@ Bulls
@Grizzlies
Jazz
Thunder

What does their record need to be in that span?

What will it be?

irishock
12-26-2012, 12:12 AM
Lakers better go 13-3 or they won't be top 4 in the conference.

purplengold
12-26-2012, 12:19 AM
they gotta go like 12-4 ta show improvement

id be surprise if it betta than 10-6

Brunodf
12-26-2012, 12:21 AM
they can go 11-5

ElNono
12-26-2012, 12:23 AM
I have them at 7-9 in that span at worse... Beating Blazers, Sixers, Nuggets, Cavs & Bucks at home and Raptors and Bulls on the road. The rockets game is tricky to call, so it could easily be 8-8...

The key here is that due to the lost ground, Lakers should really try to beat Spurs/OKC/Clippers to make bigger gains, but its just going to be really tough, IMO.

Venti Quattro
12-26-2012, 12:24 AM
Every game is winnable except vs Oklahoma City. Of course that depends on the Lakers.

midnightpulp
12-26-2012, 01:22 AM
.500ish, 8-8, 9-7, 7-9, etc.

I'm sure Lakers fans are brimming with confidence, thinking they've figured it out after their "big" win against the Knicks (who almost lost to the Love-less Wolves at home), but if I rocked a Kirby jersey, I'd still be concerned with the lack of depth, athleticism, and the fact D'Antoni is inhibiting any sort of bench from developing by playing his top 5 players 40 minutes a game. The Lakers' top 5 can't play much better than they did in today's game, combining for 97 points on over 50% shooting, and they barely escaped with a win against a team with similar depth issues.

Once Artest cools off (and he will) and Nash wears down (and he will), expect the Lakers to hit another rough patch.

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2012, 01:36 AM
@Nuggets
Blazers
Sixers
@Clippers
Nuggets
@ Rockets
@ Spurs
Thunder
Cavs
Bucks
Heat
@Raptors
@ Bulls
@Grizzlies
Jazz
Thunder

What will it be?

I have us going 15-1...we'll lose that Grizzles game...now that we're back to .500 with Nash back, (even though Dwight is not 100%) and Pau back our season officially begins with the next game...I'm pretty optimistic...I think we can pull this off..look for a whirlwind of fun and exciting ball coming right up...

racm
12-26-2012, 01:41 AM
7-9 sounds good. How many times have Pringles and Nash beaten the Spurs again?

midnightpulp
12-26-2012, 01:44 AM
I have us going 15-1...we'll lose that Grizzles game...now that we're back to .500 with Nash back, (even though Dwight is not 100%) and Pau back our season officially begins with the next game...I'm pretty optimistic...I think we can pull this off..look for a whirlwind of fun and exciting ball coming right up...

You're improving. This deluded homer shtick you got going right now is much better (and more irritating) than what you had previously.

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2012, 01:53 AM
You're improving. This deluded homer shtick you got going right now is much better (and more irritating) than what you had previously.

midget....you think you're slick....you changed you avatar to deflect from your horrible and atrocious physical appearance. now you're attempting to post random pics of guys...perhaps these are your former lovers but what we do know is that 1.) you're a very unattractive tranny looking male with man tits and 2.) you have real bad taste in men....:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2012, 01:59 AM
One thing that encourages me is that I'm almost just a confident with Nash shooting the last shot as I am with Kobe taking it....Nash in just 2 games has shown he will take and make the last shot...that guy is very efficient...it's like driving a Maybach with Nash...he can't really stop anyone but no one can stop him either...he will force the refs to make a call..the guy's IQ is off the charts

Venti Quattro
12-26-2012, 02:05 AM
:lmao KoolaId_Man

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2012, 02:20 AM
Instead of only looking at the next 16 opponents lets take a closer look at what the PG match-up will be....

@Nuggets - Nash > Ty Lawson
Blazers - Nash > D. Lilliard
Sixers - Nash > Jrue Holiday
@Clippers - Nash = CP3
Nuggets - Nash > Ty Lawson
@ Rockets - Nash > Jeremy Lin
@ Spurs - Nash = T. Parker
Thunder - Nash = Westbrook
Cavs - Nash = Kyrie Irving
Bucks - Nash > Monta Ellis
Heat - Nash > M . Chalmers
@Raptors - Nash > Calderon
@ Bulls - Nash > M. Teague
@Grizzlies - Nash > Mike Conley
Jazz - Nash > Mo Williams

racm
12-26-2012, 02:26 AM
How about the SF rotation?

:lol

smaka
12-26-2012, 06:16 AM
Instead of only looking at the next 16 opponents lets take a closer look at what the PG match-up will be....

@Clippers - Nash = CP3

What does this help you if he can't guard and if Kobe makes 41 shots :lol

Raven
12-26-2012, 06:18 AM
5-11

LkrFan
12-26-2012, 06:46 AM
What does this help you if he can't guard and if Kobe makes 41 shots :lol
If Kobe makes 41 shots, I'll bet you $500 that the Lakers win. :)

Jodelo
12-26-2012, 08:28 AM
If Kobe makes 41 shots, I'll bet you $500 that the Lakers win. :)

For that, he would have to TAKE at least 119 shots.

Leetonidas
12-26-2012, 08:30 AM
We know at least one of those losses already (lol spurs)

Leetonidas
12-26-2012, 08:31 AM

@Clippers - Nash = CP3

Are you retarded...probably every one of those PGs is going for a career high when they face Nash except for Calderon and maybe Chalmers. Nash can't keep up with any of those PGs and will get lit up on the defensive end, just watch

LkrFan
12-26-2012, 08:48 AM
Are you retarded...probably every one of those PGs is going for a career high when they face Nash except for Calderon and maybe Chalmers. Nash can't keep up with any of those PGs and will get lit up on the defensive end, just watch
Like Fat Felton did? I guess 5/19 FGAs was impressive v. Nash. :toast

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2012, 09:36 AM

Nash isn't as fast as opposing guards...we get it.... but Nash (a former 2-time MVP) is literally the great equalizer. He's smarter than every one of those PG's listed. CP3 comes closest but he's still not as savvy and smart as Nash. Nash will get beat to the basket and he will get beat off the dribble more often than not..but what he will do is slow and/or control the tempo. For once in Kobe's career the opposing PG's now have to play defense against a PG who can think the game better than most can play it. It was vintage Nash from start to finish. He brought a semblance of calm and control to the Lakers in crunch time...There were pick-and-rolls with Dwight and Kobe, pick-and-pops with Pau, crisp passes to the role players and timely jumpers of his own sprinkled throughout. Nash ran the half-court offense to a tee and made basketball easy and fun for everyone.

Look at Nash's output in his last two games back since being out for 2 months....

totals = 28 pts ; 20 assists 9 rbs, 2 stls with only 6 TO's...

but you can see the progression...he was played more minutes in his 1st game back and yet was more productive in his 2nd game...Jarret Jack scored 29 on Nash but Nash hit the key shots without hesitation to put Golden State away....same thing against NY....

1st game back - 12 points, 9 assists 3 rbs 2 steals
2nd game back -16 points, 11 assists and 6 rbs

Leetonidas
12-26-2012, 09:47 AM
Felton sucks

Raven
12-26-2012, 10:59 AM

can't believe how delusional can laker fans get..

rascal
12-26-2012, 11:12 AM
Lakers better go 13-3 or they won't be top 4 in the conference.

Doesn't matter the Lakers can come out of the top 4 and if they come into the playoffs healthy they can beat the Spurs if they match up with them in the first round.

rascal
12-26-2012, 11:17 AM

The Lakers are losing at least 7 of those games.

dunkman
12-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Nash and Gasol will carry Kobe to another MVP.

Bill_Brasky
12-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Who knows. Lakers look a lot better with everyone healthy. Once playoffs start though, they're either gonna have to play their old ass players 40+ mpg or find a bench.

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2012, 11:49 AM
Who knows. Lakers look a lot better with everyone healthy. Once playoffs start though, they're either gonna have to play their old ass players 40+ mpg or find a bench.

once the play-offs start we may have to run them into the ground...and if that's what it's gonna take to get Kobe to 6 then so be it...now is not the time for half hearted measures we have to go all out...we're just gonna have to suck it up...once we reel off another 10 in a row then we can start to rest our players more...but for now look at it as doing P90X we're working hard but we're using a tactic called muscle confusion to keep ourselves primed and ready in any given situation...we're not going into the Pop-Duncan mode of resting Kobe for days in end in order to give the appearance that he's still good as he used to be...fact is Kobe really is just as good as he used to be...well dam near close minus the Hops :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Nash and Gasol will carry Kobe to another MVP.

they should..... Kobe deserves it more than anyone..he's done so much for the game

Cry Havoc
12-26-2012, 11:57 AM
If the Lakers don't get 5-6 games clear of .500, a 2-3 game losing streak will have them at each other's throats again. They'll go 9-7 or something similar.

Richie
12-26-2012, 12:58 PM

theyre doing that now

afireinside20
12-26-2012, 01:31 PM

@Clippers - Nash = CP3

Lol! Should be Nash < T. Parker

Clipper Nation
12-26-2012, 01:46 PM
"Nash = CP3" is one of the most shitful takes I've seen in quite some time...

Cry Havoc
12-26-2012, 02:36 PM
"Nash = CP3" is one of the most shitful takes I've seen in quite some time...

Were you expecting anything less?

LkrFan
12-26-2012, 03:59 PM
Felton sucks
He avg 21 ppg against Miami this year. Miami is a good defensive team. Will that continue? Most likely not. But overall he is having a good year.

irishock
12-26-2012, 04:02 PM
Felton only looks good because of J-Kidd honestly. Same goes with Terry, Beaubois, Barea, Stevenson, Kerry Kittles, Vince Carter, RJ, etc.

LkrFan
12-26-2012, 04:02 PM
can't believe how delusional can laker fans get..
sup HH

Clipper Nation
12-26-2012, 04:18 PM
Were you expecting anything less?
No, especially since he also thinks The 40-Year-Old Point Guard is equal to Kyrie and Whistlebrick :lol

TimmehC
12-26-2012, 04:18 PM
LMAO @ "Nash = CP3/Parker/Westbrook". This isn't 2006, tbh.

The lengths some folks will go to to make themselves feel better...

djohn2oo8
12-26-2012, 04:19 PM

Listening to too much Screamin' A. Smith blabbering about Felton being an actual baller. :rollin

LkrFan
12-26-2012, 04:26 PM
Listening to too much Screamin' A. Smith blabbering about Felton being an actual baller. :rollin
They don't play him out here. :lol

15.8 ppg
6.3 apg

Statistically speaking, he's having a good year.

djohn2oo8
12-26-2012, 04:28 PM
15.8 ppg
6.3 apg

We saw yesterday how he can run a team in the clutch. Couldn't even put up numbers against Lin in two meetings. Inflated numbers benefitting from J. Kidd

Ashy Larry
12-26-2012, 04:35 PM
@Nuggets - W
Blazers - W
Sixers - W
@Clippers - L
Nuggets -W
@ Rockets - W
@ Spurs - L
Thunder - L
Cavs - W
Bucks - W
Heat - W
@Raptors - W
@ Bulls - W
@Grizzlies - L
Jazz - W
Thunder - L

What will it be?

14-14 + 11-5 = 25-19 ...... I think many would take that especially where they started. Just stay healthy and play their best ball around March and April is all one can ask for......

DeadlyDynasty
12-26-2012, 05:05 PM
He avg 21 ppg against Miami this year. Miami is a good defensive team. Will that continue? Most likely not. But overall he is having a good year.

Miami has not been good defensively this year--at least not to their usual standards, anyway. They are more than capable of being great defensively but theyre small-balling it and winning shootout-like games so far.

Jodelo
12-26-2012, 05:24 PM
They don't play him out here. :lol

15.8 ppg
6.3 apg

On 39% shooting, yep good year! :lmao

Bruce Wayne
12-26-2012, 06:51 PM

That's just LkrFn going full lakerfan.

LkrFan
12-26-2012, 06:55 PM

You got jokes? Laugh at this:

:lol 12-16 record
:lol 42.9% "Winning Percentage"
:lol 12th place in WC
:lol "Triple D-Dynasty"
:lol Signing Lamar Odom
:lol Signing D Fish
:lol T:lolSB _irk

M:lolvs

Bruce Wayne
12-26-2012, 06:58 PM

:lol Using Nash as an example of playing defense

Jodelo
12-26-2012, 07:09 PM

:lolGoing all defense after your takes went south
:lolOf course shitty takes

LkrFan
12-26-2012, 07:45 PM
:lol Using Nash as an example of playing defense

:lol

LkrFan
12-26-2012, 07:49 PM
:lolGoing all defense after your takes went south
:lolOf course shitty takes
That's :lolK. The Mavs are not only one and done, but there is nobody in the 2013 lottery that will save T:lolSB _irk's carcass next year. In other words, there is a platinum fork in the Mavs' back. Considering that flukey year in 2011, the thought of the Mavs never winning it all ever again makes me :)

:downspin:

Bruce Wayne
12-26-2012, 07:51 PM
That's :lolK. The Mavs are not only one and done, but there is nobody in the 2013 lottery that will save T:lolSB _irk's carcass next year. In other words, there is a platinum fork in the Mavs' back. Considering that flukey year in 2011, the thought of the Mavs never winning it all ever again makes me :)

Dirk rang without a single food stamp though.

LkrFan
12-26-2012, 08:57 PM
Dirk rang without a single food stamp though.
Mark Madsen rang too. What's your point? :lol

Jodelo
12-26-2012, 09:05 PM

Going from Felton to this. :lol Classic LkrFag logic when his stats are shit. :lol

Oh and for all the laughs, the Mavs beat the Lakers when they were all healthy while playing without Dirk and with E:lol:loly C:lolrry! :lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-26-2012, 09:22 PM
LMAO @ "Nash = CP3/Parker/Westbrook". This isn't 2006, tbh.

The lengths some folks will go to to make themselves feel better...

actually it's the truth....even at this stage Nash is a smarter more efficient player than CP3 / Parker/ and WB...

case by case...

while the aforementioned players have youth and speed on their side...Nash has more experience and veteran leadership...Parker and Westbrook are only system players...they CANNOT lead a team on their own...they don't have the raw talent, drive, or skill to do it....they must have an alpha player alongside them to be successful....it's the same reason you cannot put Iverson in the same breathe as a Parker and Westbrook...Iverson could clearly lead a team...these 2 guys cannot... CP3 is closer to Nash as he's proven he could lead or carry a team...

but let's start with Tony Parker....first off Nash is a better human being...:hat doesn't fuck teammates wives....Parker doesn't play one iota of defense same as Nash....Parker is NOT a better passer / assist man than Nash...Parker is only marginally a better scorer....Nash shoots about 50% from the field....is typically 1st or 2nd in assists league wide..last season he was 2nd... there is no way you can make the case that TP can run an offense better than Nash....

CP3 can make the case that he can run an offense or pass just as good as Nash...but Nash has more experience..he's done it longer.... all CP3 really does is just throws passes to the rim...and the Monkey Ballers go get it..He's never had the same creativity as Nash...would you take a prime CP3 over a prime Nash...or course not...while I do think CP3 is smart he doesn't have the IQ of Nash...so I give Nash the edge in play-offs series...the white point guard will get the calls over the black point guard..mark my words :lol

and finally Westbrook....he's fast a dynamic scorer but dumb as box of rocks....he relies solely on his athleticism to get to the rim..I'm so not convinced he can run an offense...if he was the main option he'd fail miserably... give me Nash over this clown in a play-off series...

I keep telling you guys all we need to do is get to the play-offs healthy and LA will become your worst nightmare :toast

Clipper Nation
12-26-2012, 09:32 PM
:lmao at the Sternfest going on tonight... the league is so desperate to get their Lakers over .500

Jodelo
actually it's the truth....even at this stage Nash is a smarter more efficient player than CP3 / Parker/ and WB...

case by case...

while the aforementioned players have youth and speed on their side...Nash has more experience and veteran leadership...Parker and Westbrook are only system players...they CANNOT lead a team on their own...they don't have the raw talent, drive, or skill to do it....they must have an alpha player alongside them to be successful....it's the same reason you cannot put Iverson in the same breathe as a Parker and Westbrook...Iverson could clearly lead a team...these 2 guys cannot... CP3 is closer to Nash as he's proven he could lead or carry a team...

but let's start with Tony Parker....first off Nash is a better human being...:hat doesn't fuck teammates wives....Parker doesn't play one iota of defense same as Nash....Parker is NOT a better passer / assist man than Nash...Parker is only marginally a better scorer....Nash shoots about 50% from the field....is typically 1st or 2nd in assists league wide..last season he was 2nd... there is no way you can make the case that TP can run an offense better than Nash....

CP3 can make the case that he can run an offense or pass just as good as Nash...but Nash has more experience..he's done it longer.... all CP3 really does is just throws passes to the rim...and the Monkey Ballers go get it..He's never had the same creativity as Nash...would you take a prime CP3 over a prime Nash...or course not...while I do think CP3 is smart he doesn't have the IQ of Nash...so I give Nash the edge in play-offs series...the white point guard will get the calls over the black point guard..mark my words :lol

and finally Westbrook....he's fast a dynamic scorer but dumb as box of rocks....he relies solely on his athleticism to get to the rim..I'm so not convinced he can run an offense...if he was the main option he'd fail miserably... give me Nash over this clown in a play-off series...

I keep telling you guys all we need to do is get to the play-offs healthy and LA will become your worst nightmare :toast

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/wsg/image/1345/99/1345995219562.gif

Clipper Nation
all CP3 really does is just throws passes to the rim...and the Monkey Ballers go get it..
Your takes are beyond retarded, stop talking basketball...

Venti Quattro
12-26-2012, 09:39 PM

case by case...

I may or may not agree with your analysis but your post is just :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

LkrFan
12-26-2012, 09:40 PM
Going from Felton to this. :lol Classic LkrFag logic when his stats are shit. :lol

Oh and for all the laughs, the Mavs beat the Lakers when they were all healthy while playing without Dirk and with E:lol:loly C:lolrry! :lmao:lmao
You can take solace in us losing to an _irkless Mavs team with Mike Brown as coach. I'll take solace in the fact that you will NEVER rang again. :downspin:

Jodelo
12-26-2012, 09:41 PM
:depressed

:lolFelton with a good year
:lolHe scores
:lolgood stats

rayjayjohnson
12-26-2012, 09:45 PM
Faggot spoke in class today

Venti Quattro
12-26-2012, 09:48 PM
:lmao at anyone who defends Raymond Felton

Clipper Nation
12-26-2012, 09:51 PM
:lmao at anyone who defends Raymond Felton

On that, we agree.... dude is a certified fatass, tbh :lol

DMC
12-26-2012, 10:00 PM

case by case...

Nash would be a better QB also.

lefty
12-26-2012, 11:24 PM
Lol

rayjayjohnson
12-26-2012, 11:25 PM
:lmao koolaids 15-1

Brunodf
12-26-2012, 11:27 PM
After the first game: 0-1

Clipper Nation
12-26-2012, 11:36 PM
I have us going 15-1...we'll lose that Grizzles game...

You'll lose that Nuggets game... :lol

ElNono
12-26-2012, 11:37 PM
So far so good, tbh

DAF86
12-26-2012, 11:42 PM
9-7

irishock
12-26-2012, 11:45 PM

@Clippers - Nash = CP3

http://24.media.tumblr.com/fd0acb2bfb9ff67e08cca674035161f4/tumblr_mfglr3Geu01rmbbvco1_400.gif

Latarian Milton
12-27-2012, 03:28 AM
they can tank the games vs. spurs, OKC and heat becaue they won't have no chance to beat these teams no matter at home or on road. lakers should be happy to end up winning half of these games imho

irishock
12-27-2012, 03:32 AM
^ it's crazy when you realize that it's not even trolling anymore. The lakers are just a mediocre team centered around an aging PG. Their center is the most overrated player in the league and of course you have negative depth with the presence of the snitch.

It felt like just yesterday when all the LA fans were all over Mitch's ballsack.

SpursIndonesia
12-28-2012, 12:06 AM
@Nuggets L

remaining 15 games, 8-7

ElNono
12-29-2012, 12:17 AM
2-0 so far, looking sharp

HI-FI
12-29-2012, 12:32 AM
after these 16 games, I predict Deadly Dynasty will have another emo/hipster band in his sig.

ElNono
01-02-2013, 01:00 AM
Well, damn, I had these cats beating the Sixers at home after 3+ days of rest. Now we might be looking at a 6-10 record.

noob cake
01-02-2013, 01:11 AM
5 game losing streak coming

@Clippers - Nash = CP3

Houston please don't choke.

Malik Hairston
01-02-2013, 01:12 AM
2-3 in their next 5, tbh..they will defeat Denver and Houston..

SpursIndonesia
01-02-2013, 01:21 AM

@Clippers - Nash = CP3

2-3 in their next 5, tbh..they will defeat Denver and Houston..

Denver is unreliable in away games, but Houston has the chance, a good chance. The Spurs might be a let down game though, especially if they sweep the upcoming back to back.

InRareForm
01-02-2013, 01:50 AM
aside from nash.. how howard is health wise is a true indicator of how they will fare tbh...

i see 2-3

lefty
01-02-2013, 02:47 AM
after these 16 games, I predict Deadly Dynasty will have another emo/hipster band in his sig.
:lmao

Raven
01-02-2013, 07:52 AM
koolaid already shitted on.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2013, 08:35 AM
koolaid already shitted on.

it's like a watching a hyper nova explosion sending gamma rays hurling at earth at a billion miles per sec...it happens every trillion yrs..So enjoy the phenomena while you can

Rummpd
01-02-2013, 09:23 AM

@Clippers - Nash = CP3

Parker these days much better PG than Nash. Parker can make a case vs. anyone at PG including Paul.

Jt.ONE
01-02-2013, 09:24 PM
of the games remaining I think LAL would probably go ~ 8-5

ElNono
01-18-2013, 02:36 AM
@Nuggets
Blazers
Sixers
@Clippers
Nuggets
@ Rockets
@ Spurs
Thunder
Cavs
Bucks
Heat

@Raptors
@ Bulls
@Grizzlies
Jazz
Thunder

What will it be?

Bolded are the wins. They're currently at 3-8... I had them 7-9 at worst, but they would need to win the next 4 and I don't quite see it.

racm
01-18-2013, 10:12 AM
3 wins against non-playoff teams from last season. 0-8 against playoff teams from last season. :rollin

TrainOfThought5
01-18-2013, 10:31 AM
I think the Lakers might be figuring out that they need to play defense to play well. could be problematic in the future.

Trainwreck2100
01-18-2013, 10:46 AM
it's very possible they win the next 4 games

Clipper Nation
01-18-2013, 10:49 AM
it's very possible they win the next 4 games
2-2 seems more likely.... losses to the Bulls and Grizz...

Raven
01-18-2013, 11:23 AM
they could easily lose all five, but i still think my 5-11 prediction to be the more reasonable.. i don't see them winning more than two tbh.

Banzai
01-18-2013, 11:49 AM
nothing but losses