PDA

View Full Version : NBA League pass International (philippines)

KenziE
12-26-2012, 06:10 PM
I'm really interested in purchasing NBALP, anybody can shed light on how it works ?

I live and work in Alaska,US but i come home to the philippines during off season (winter) so essentially i live in the philippines from Sept till June ...

my questions

will NBALP work out here in manila?
will NBALP work when i travel (guam,alaska,hawaii) to places i usually transit for weeks at a time?
will it work on my device (ipad 3 iOS6) ?

thanks for your time

gospursgo!!!

Man In Black
12-26-2012, 06:44 PM
You might want to ask the people from OZ. It's normally dependent upon IP and if you have the US League pass package, you can only watch it in the US. If you have the International Package, that can be accessed outside the US only. From what I understand. At any rate, you can find most any game if you know where to look.

KenziE
12-27-2012, 12:28 AM
i hear ya thanks for your time sir ....

NickiRasgo
12-27-2012, 05:22 AM
Not sure if this valid but I already tried watching game on my iPod Touch 4G (Jailbroken) before by using NBA Gametime App, it's working in our country but it's hacked using iAppCracker.

gee
12-27-2012, 06:09 AM
Just to clarify my answers are for International League Pass, which is what you'd be getting.

will NBALP work out here in manila?

Yes

will NBALP work when i travel (guam,alaska,hawaii) to places i usually transit for weeks at a time?

For most places you travel, yes. But not for Alaska or Hawaii (doesn't work in US) and not Guam, as it one of the few countries that doesn't have access. The others are Mainland China, Bermuda, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.

will it work on my device (ipad 3 iOS6) ?

Yeah, it should, don't see why it wouldn't.

Hope I helped.