PDA

View Full Version : Going to the game tonight

Spursfan092120
12-26-2012, 06:36 PM
Wondering if we'll see the Spurs all grays tonight that they were supposed to wear sometime during the Christmas season..

http://www.nbajerseysauthentic.net/images/san-antonio-spurs-jerseys/spurs-christmas-jerseys-2013/tony-parker-christmas-grey-jersey-2013-cheap-swingman-nba-san-antonio-spurs-xmas-uniforms.jpg

McGusto55
12-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Shit...those are nice!!!!

Canibspur
12-26-2012, 07:09 PM
Shit...those are nice!!!!

I think so too. By far the best of all the solid color Christmas Unis.

JRHernandez88
12-26-2012, 07:31 PM
I like...

crc21209
12-26-2012, 08:02 PM
I was wondering if they were gonna wear those tonight also...

Spursfan092120
12-27-2012, 12:13 AM
Well...as most of you already know..they didn't wear them. They did have them for sale... $115. They also had this contest where if you could make 8 free throws in 24 seconds, you get a free ticket and get to be in a knockout match on April 3rd during the Orlando game on court. If you win that match, you get 2 tickets, airfare and accommodations to Orlando, FL. Me and my 11 year old nephew got the 8 free throws, so we'll be there. I'm pumped.

Libri
12-27-2012, 12:23 AM
Are those jerseys available only at the ATT Center shop? I don't see them online.

Spursfan092120
12-27-2012, 12:37 AM
Are those jerseys available only at the ATT Center shop? I don't see them online.
I think so...you can find them in some of the cheap wholesale jersey websites out of China..but I don't know if they are selling them online over here. Probably best to get them either at the wholesale site or at the AT&T Center.

Libri
12-27-2012, 12:43 AM
I think so...you can find them in some of the cheap wholesale jersey websites out of China..but I don't know if they are selling them online over here. Probably best to get them either at the wholesale site or at the AT&T Center.

Thanks. I'll go and check them out.

Kool Bob Love
12-27-2012, 01:10 AM
Spurs might be wearing them vs the Brooklyn Nets on December 31s. New Years Eve.

That's my guess because all teams that play that day have a Christmas day colorway jersey.

Spursfan092120
12-27-2012, 01:30 AM
Spurs might be wearing them vs the Brooklyn Nets on December 31s. New Years Eve.

That's my guess because all teams that play that day have a Christmas day colorway jersey.
probably a good bet.

crc21209
12-27-2012, 01:34 AM
Well...as most of you already know..they didn't wear them. They did have them for sale... $115. They also had this contest where if you could make 8 free throws in 24 seconds, you get a free ticket and get to be in a knockout match on April 3rd during the Orlando game on court. If you win that match, you get 2 tickets, airfare and accommodations to Orlando, FL. Me and my 11 year old nephew got the 8 free throws, so we'll be there. I'm pumped.

Nice! I'm going to the game on Friday so I might have to get me one of those. I take it that it was the Swingman version of the jersey if it was $115 right? Also, congrats on your win tonight! :tu

crc21209
12-27-2012, 01:36 AM
Man, I'm going to have a tough decision on which jersey(s) I should buy on Friday :lol. I wanted a Swingman version of TP and TD's new gray alternate jersey. But if this new winter one is there too it's gonna be a tough decision...

Kool Bob Love
12-27-2012, 01:46 AM
They had TD's gray alternate swingman jersey at the fan shop. I wanted a TP's gray alternate one because ive never owned a Parker jersey.
CoM member tbh. TP hitting the game winner made me want to get his 1st.

Also yall might want to call the Champs Sports at Ingram to see if they got a shipment in for the Christmas jersey.
They had a couple of TP jersey like the one in the OP couple of days back. I dont know what size they had tho.

crc21209
12-27-2012, 01:51 AM
They had TD's swingman jersey at the fan shop. I wanted a TP one because ive never owned a Parker jersey.
CoM member tbh. TP hitting the game winner made me want to get his 1st.

Also yall might want to call the Champs Sports at Ingram to see if they got a shipment in for the Christmas jersey.
They had a couple of TP jersey like the one in the OP couple of days back. I dont know what size they had tho.

So they had TD's, what about TP's? :lol I really can't choose CoM or CoP, I've always liked em' both. Nice! I usually go to the Champs at North Star though when I'm in SA...

Kool Bob Love
12-27-2012, 02:06 AM
The only parker I saw was the replica gray alternate one. No gray alternate swingman for TP or Manu.

If you got time call the champs at north star. They usually got a wider selection there.

Academy is also a great place to buy spurs gear.

They have kawhi's road black replica jersey and Duncan's gray alternate replica for $49.99. Not swingmans but still a good price for them.

Call before you come to SA so you know who has what.

Have fun at the game. :toast

crc21209
12-27-2012, 03:08 AM
The only parker I saw was the replica gray alternate one. No gray alternate swingman for TP or Manu.

If you got time call the champs at north star. They usually got a wider selection there.

Academy is also a great place to buy spurs gear.

They have kawhi's road black replica jersey and Duncan's gray alternate replica for $49.99. Not swingmans but still a good price for them.

Call before you come to SA so you know who has what.

Have fun at the game. :toast

Hmm...I was planning on getting a TD and a TP alternate swingman. Thanks! :toast

Spursfan092120
12-27-2012, 09:02 AM
Nice! I'm going to the game on Friday so I might have to get me one of those. I take it that it was the Swingman version of the jersey if it was $115 right? Also, congrats on your win tonight! :tu
Yeah...they were swingman. Thanks..I appreciate it.