PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets Lakeshow @ Nuggets presented by .500 ball

ElNono
12-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Cliff notes anyone? Just finished watching the Spurs tbh

LkrFan
12-26-2012, 11:06 PM
Lakers with the below 0.500 goods (again) after dis one tbh.

Jodelo
12-26-2012, 11:07 PM
Howard ejected, Kobe shooting, Gasol screaming like a girl. So all per par...

Ashy Larry
lakers playing like crap .........

refs with some questionable calls but none worth bringing up ......

nuggets killing us on the glass and in 2nd chance point

lawson is a fast fuck

nash is old

down 13, we don't win here unless it's the playoffs

DMC
Lakers allowing Denver to hang around, keeping it too close, Denver could sneak one in. Kobe needs to hit the phone booth, save this game. You can do it Kobe. Unleash your assault weapon chucker.

ElNono
12-26-2012, 11:08 PM
Thanks

DMC
12-26-2012, 11:12 PM
Jodie Meeks like 1 for 9. Baller

Jodelo
12-26-2012, 11:16 PM
Jodie Meeks like 1 for 9. Baller

Him and Jamison, the Lakers are deep! :lol

Jodelo
12-26-2012, 11:18 PM
And Kome will end up with 44 minutes! :lmao

DMC
12-26-2012, 11:18 PM
If Kobe would let Nash run the pick and roll with Pal Gasal (thanks Kenny), they would be hard to beat, especially with Howard there to clean up the scene in case the defense collapses.

NRHector
12-26-2012, 11:19 PM
lakers playing like crap .........

refs with some questionable calls but none worth bringing up ......

nuggets killing us on the glass and in 2nd chance point

lawson is a fast fuck

nash is old

down 13, we don't win here unless it's the playoffs

A Laker fan complaining about the refs :wow

DMC
12-26-2012, 11:20 PM
And Kome will end up with 44 minutes! :lmao

He doesn't care as long as he gets 30+ points a game. If you cannot play like Mike, at least try to employ a veneer to pretend you can.

Jodelo
12-26-2012, 11:21 PM
:lolMWP

DMC
12-26-2012, 11:22 PM
jaylen
Star Player
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/ranks/star_rank6_3.gif
http://forums.lakersground.net/images/avatars/gallery/default/Sphere_animated2.gif

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/icon_minipost.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=4943822#4943822)Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:11 pm Post subject:

Kobe comes to play almost every night no other Laker does that people give lebron so much damn credit when he has 2 other guys who come to play most nights in Bosh and Wade. Wade gives him 20 a night on 50% shooting Kobe gets nothing close to that consistently. Howard goes in and out of focus, Pau same way Nash is just not as aggressive.

Back to top (http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=154399******=2050#top)

http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_profile.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=18159) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_pm.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=18159) http://forums.lakersground.net/templates/uberSTYLE/images/lang_english/icon_quote.gif (http://forums.lakersground.net/posting.php?mode=quote&p=4943822)

You think maybe James doesn't take 41 shots in one game?

DMC
12-26-2012, 11:25 PM
Kobe will save the night, you watch.

ElNono
12-26-2012, 11:30 PM
CROFL Lakers

Dex
12-26-2012, 11:31 PM
What happened to Howard? Injured, or did Pringles bench him? :lmao

Capt Bringdown
Good win for Karl and his Nuggets against the shambolic Lakers.

Ashy Larry
A Laker fan complaining about the refs :wow

nope, questionable calls from both sides but none worth bringing up ........ find a Spurs fan that knows what a repeat is and i'll use the same face:wow

Ashy Larry
12-26-2012, 11:32 PM
giving up 126 points is never good .... fahreed was a beast on the offensive boards once again and Lawson was running up and down the court like it was nothing ........

Clipper Nation
12-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Lakers with the moral victory, tbh...

irishock
12-26-2012, 11:36 PM

Bible got ejected

racm
12-26-2012, 11:36 PM

Ejected after hitting Faried.

Ashy Larry
12-26-2012, 11:38 PM
my thing is why didn't he go straight up in the air and attempt to block it .... was a stupid foul

Gold Tooth Carl
12-26-2012, 11:42 PM
my thing is why didn't he go straight up in the air and attempt to block it .... was a stupid foul

Won't be the same with his back problems.

Ashy Larry
12-26-2012, 11:44 PM
Won't be the same with his back problems.

his back problems really had nothing to do with just getting in Faried's face and going straight up. Dude just when right to his jaw. Basically, it was pretty lazy

racm
12-26-2012, 11:44 PM
Wonder why Kupcake rolled the dice on two stars with bad backs, tbh.

DAF86
12-26-2012, 11:47 PM

Faried killed the Lakers in the first half my guess is that D'umbtoni told them to be more "physical" with him and Dumbight Howard got a little carried away.

racm
12-26-2012, 11:49 PM
Faried killed the Lakers in the first half my guess is that D'umbtoni told them to be more "physical" with him and Dumbight Howard got a little carried away.

Monkey see monkey do.

Stalin
12-26-2012, 11:52 PM
:lol lakeshow
:lol meltdown

Ashy Larry
12-26-2012, 11:54 PM

I wouldn't say he told them to be more physical. It was just he gave a shit and more effort than the best center in the league and the most skilled big man in the league. He went after the ball; those two fucks waited for the ball to come to them. He killed us on the boards.

DMC
12-26-2012, 11:57 PM
Wonder why Kupcake rolled the dice on two stars with bad backs, tbh.

Don't have to worry about them raping in Colorado tbh.

midnightpulp
12-27-2012, 12:02 AM
Why was Kirby still in the game down 15 with 2 minutes to go?

Oh, and Lakers are way too top heavy. No depth at all.

They haven't figured shit out and still can't stop anyone. My prediction remains the same: 1st or 2nd round exit (Lakers better hope the Warriors continue to overachieve and they somehow draw them in the 1st round, otherwise, Lakers getting smoked by OKC, Clips, SA, or Memphis).

Deuce Bigalow
12-27-2012, 12:07 AM

They haven't figured shit out and still can't stop anyone. My prediction remains the same: 1st or 2nd round exit (Lakers better hope the Warriors continue to overachieve and they somehow draw them in the 1st round, otherwise, Lakers getting smoked by OKC, Clips, SA, or Memphis).
Why are you so fat?

weebo
12-27-2012, 12:21 AM
his back problems really had nothing to do with just getting in Faried's face and going straight up. Dude just when right to his jaw. Basically, it was pretty lazy

You fools still can't accept this can you?? Anyone who ever has to go through back surgery (no matter how small it may look to the lay person) will no longer ever ever ever EVER be the same. Unless Howard can adjust his game, what you see is what he'll be.

Arcadian
12-27-2012, 12:25 AM
Why are you so fat?

Why do you respond with irrelevant ad hominems when someone makes a good point about your shit team?

Why is your username and avatar based on the dumbest, faggiest, shittiest character ever created?

So many questions...so few answers.

:lol Lakers
:lol Howard
:lol Bitches

Deuce Bigalow
12-27-2012, 12:30 AM
Why do you respond with irrelevant ad hominems when someone makes a good point about your shit team?

Why is your username and avatar based on the dumbest, faggiest, shittiest character ever created?

He didn't make a point, he just asked a question so I did too.

racm
12-27-2012, 12:30 AM

:cry Kirby got to get his 30+ regardless :cry

Mike Antni doesn't know what a bench is.

You fools still can't accept this can you?? Anyone who ever has to go through back surgery (no matter how small it may look to the lay person) will no longer ever ever ever EVER be the same. Unless Howard can adjust his game, what you see is what he'll be.

Isn't it apparent that it's the monkeyballers who float around on minimum contracts after their big extension runs out?

NRHector
12-27-2012, 12:31 AM

:lol

Deuce Bigalow
12-27-2012, 12:36 AM
Deuce wasn't a homosexual character btw

scanry
12-27-2012, 01:17 AM
Nuggets are very streaky. They beat us good last week.

Clipper Nation
12-27-2012, 01:25 AM
Why are you so fat?

Why is your $100+ million team still under .500?

racm
12-27-2012, 01:33 AM
Nuggets are very streaky. They beat us good last week.

'86 Celtics at home, Bobcats on the road, tbh

crc21209
12-27-2012, 01:45 AM
So much for that winning streak...:lol

midnightpulp
12-27-2012, 01:53 AM
So much for that winning streak...:lol

Fool's gold winning streak was finally tested for authenticity and yielded a negative.

Ghazi
12-27-2012, 02:09 AM
Nuggets at home are so damn good... I wouldn't be surprised to see them go 36-5 at home this year.

on a b2b its almost a scheduled loss. Spurs were in the same spot last week.

Still need to see more of the healthy Lakers to guage them. It's still clear they have no depth, but that's not as important in the playoffs.. the 5 game win streak didn't mean much, they looked like shit against the Bobcats and probably got lucky against the Warriors. They played a good game v the Knicks, but 97% of their offense coming from the top 5 was kind of disturbing.

midnightpulp
12-27-2012, 02:13 AM
Nuggets at home are so damn good... I wouldn't be surprised to see them go 36-5 at home this year.

on a b2b its almost a scheduled loss. Spurs were in the same spot last week.

Still need to see more of the healthy Lakers to guage them. It's still clear they have no depth, but that's not as important in the playoffs.. the 5 game win streak didn't mean much, they looked like shit against the Bobcats and probably got lucky against the Warriors. They played a good game v the Knicks, but 97% of their offense coming from the top 5 was kind of disturbing.

Yep. Unsustainable. And they all shot a great percentage, too.

When Artest, Nash, and even Kobe cool off, then what?

racm
12-27-2012, 02:16 AM
Yep. Unsustainable. And they all shot a great percentage, too.

When Artest, Nash, and even Kobe cool off, then what?

Hack-a-Ho?

Ghazi
12-27-2012, 02:22 AM
a few more notes..

Nash's defense causes problems on every single possession nearly... you can't just look at the boxscore of the opposing teams PG.. Lawson didn't even have a GREAT game but his penetration due to Nash also just causes the defense to collapse and open looks for others.

Howard is really not that dominant... he's the best C in the league at his best, but A. that's not saying much and B. a lot of of centers are outplaying him this year. In my handicap of this game betting hte Nuggets I determined Howard could not exploit the Nuggets lack of size/interior defense like a great big man should... iirc Duncan had like 30/15 v these Nugs last week, Howard had 12/7 in 27 minutes and an ejection. Howard's touch and skill just aren't great around the basket. When he posts up, nothing usually happens.

as for my Nuggies, look for this team to possibly start playing .700 ball over the final 50 games. They've played a LOT of road games AND a tough schedule. They're really difficult to beat at home due to their athleticism and depth... they're definitely flawed w/ a lack of shooting in the halfcourt and marginal defense.. but the schedule gets easier from here on out. Think they can possibly win 54-55 games, even.

irishock
12-27-2012, 02:25 AM
Howard still the best center in the league?

Latarian Milton
12-27-2012, 02:55 AM
their homecourt is a hell of place for any visiting team because more of its altitude rather than anything imho. as much of a defensive freak as DH is, he's never been quite an offensive presence and he's not 100% yet, just a glorified tyson chandler imho. dude has little to none fundamentals to work with and athleticism is the only thing for him to rely on, but his athletic advantage is often limited when the opposing C is a few inches taller than him like the ones he battled against tonight, or the 7'6 big shitty who used to pwn his ass at times back in the old years

TrainOfThought5
12-27-2012, 03:15 AM
If howard isnt the best center in the league... Then who is??

irishock
12-27-2012, 03:23 AM
If howard isnt the best center in the league... Then who is??
http://www.joelkimmel.com/uploaded_images/duncan_detail-727699.jpg

Cry Havoc
12-27-2012, 03:32 AM
a few more notes..

Nash's defense causes problems on every single possession nearly... you can't just look at the boxscore of the opposing teams PG.. Lawson didn't even have a GREAT game but his penetration due to Nash also just causes the defense to collapse and open looks for others.

Howard is really not that dominant... he's the best C in the league at his best, but A. that's not saying much and B. a lot of of centers are outplaying him this year. In my handicap of this game betting hte Nuggets I determined Howard could not exploit the Nuggets lack of size/interior defense like a great big man should... iirc Duncan had like 30/15 v these Nugs last week, Howard had 12/7 in 27 minutes and an ejection. Howard's touch and skill just aren't great around the basket. When he posts up, nothing usually happens.

as for my Nuggies, look for this team to possibly start playing .700 ball over the final 50 games. They've played a LOT of road games AND a tough schedule. They're really difficult to beat at home due to their athleticism and depth... they're definitely flawed w/ a lack of shooting in the halfcourt and marginal defense.. but the schedule gets easier from here on out. Think they can possibly win 54-55 games, even.

The concern with Howard is efficiency. Especially now that teams know to stop him you just foul him hard and send him to the line every time he gets a possession. If teams collapse on him, he either A) takes a horrible shot, or B) kicks it out to a perimeter player. The Lakers are just not geared to make use of Howard as things stand, because to be effective you need to force the issue with him all game long, like a running back in football. What doesn't work in the 1st quarter will be more effective in the 4th, but only if you stick to it and actually wear the defense down. With limited touches, Howard can't be as effective. He needs the offense to go through him, like most big men. And when the Lakers get down, they really, really don't trust Howard to bring them back, as he isn't skilled enough to be a glorified chucker. He will just never be the focal point in LA, and it limits the damage he can do to opposing front lines.

Killakobe81
12-27-2012, 09:32 AM
Nuggs are a good team especially at home. Lakers are a crappy road team so I dont see why anyone would over-react to this result. Lakers lack atheleticism quality depth and consistent 3 point shooting all things the Nuggs are good at, we are weak. But Nuggs are the Nuggs they will have a great regular seasonr record as the schedule balances out, but get beat by a better coached team come playoffs. In fact, except for the finals run vs. the Bulls and the WCF run that happens to ALL of Karl's teams.
As for th LAkers I do think they can be dangerous come playoffs but as I have said all season WCF is this team's ceiling. Now I m not sure they get that far ....but a WCF for THIS team would be a success. Unfortunately ... for our franchise a wCF loss is a failure. SO if that happens (or another 2nd round loss)and Howard re-signs expect Pau and his expiring (next season)to be traded in the off-season ...

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2012, 10:18 AM
Personally I wouldn't get too excited if I were Nugget or Spur fan.......it was the 2nd night of a back 2 back....coupled with Nash's 3rd game back he scored 15 points and 8 dimes...that being said..Ty Lawson scored most of his 17 points and 14 assists on Duhon..if you actually watched the game you would have seen Nash locking Lawson up repeatedly...

Jodelo
12-27-2012, 10:28 AM
Yeah, because Denver was not on a B2B and had even a few hours less rest...

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2012, 10:46 AM
Yeah, because Denver was not on a B2B and had even a few hours less rest...

they're younger...can recover faster...Nash been out for 2 months...coupled with the fact it's a mile high city altitude adjustments for opposing teams and the fluke game from Brewer...

midnightpulp
12-27-2012, 10:58 AM
they're younger...can recover faster...Nash been out for 2 months...coupled with the fact it's a mile high city altitude adjustments for opposing teams and the fluke game from Brewer...

You gave up 126 points. You fuckin' suck.

Fool's win streak. Nothing more.

Jodelo
12-27-2012, 11:05 AM
:depressedwe suck, despite paying 100m$:depressed

Killakobe81
12-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Suck maybe but I doubt it, mediocre probably