rayjayjohnson
12-26-2012, 11:22 PM
Also, koolaid is a fag

Ashy Larry
12-26-2012, 11:37 PM
lol .... lawson was gangsta tonight

racm
12-26-2012, 11:38 PM
13 assists 0 turnovers. Should trade Parker for him, tbh.

DMC
12-26-2012, 11:39 PM
Also, koolaid is a fag

actually it's the truth....even at this stage Nash is a smarter more efficient player than CP3 / Parker/ and WB...

case by case...

while the aforementioned players have youth and speed on their side...Nash has more experience and veteran leadership...Parker and Westbrook are only system players...they CANNOT lead a team on their own...they don't have the raw talent, drive, or skill to do it....they must have an alpha player alongside them to be successful....it's the same reason you cannot put Iverson in the same breathe as a Parker and Westbrook...Iverson could clearly lead a team...these 2 guys cannot... CP3 is closer to Nash as he's proven he could lead or carry a team...

but let's start with Tony Parker....first off Nash is a better human being...:hat doesn't fuck teammates wives....Parker doesn't play one iota of defense same as Nash....Parker is NOT a better passer / assist man than Nash...Parker is only marginally a better scorer....Nash shoots about 50% from the field....is typically 1st or 2nd in assists league wide..last season he was 2nd... there is no way you can make the case that TP can run an offense better than Nash....

CP3 can make the case that he can run an offense or pass just as good as Nash...but Nash has more experience..he's done it longer.... all CP3 really does is just throws passes to the rim...and the Monkey Ballers go get it..He's never had the same creativity as Nash...would you take a prime CP3 over a prime Nash...or course not...while I do think CP3 is smart he doesn't have the IQ of Nash...so I give Nash the edge in play-offs series...the white point guard will get the calls over the black point guard..mark my words :lol

and finally Westbrook....he's fast a dynamic scorer but dumb as box of rocks....he relies solely on his athleticism to get to the rim..I'm so not convinced he can run an offense...if he was the main option he'd fail miserably... give me Nash over this clown in a play-off series...

I keep telling you guys all we need to do is get to the play-offs healthy and LA will become your worst nightmare :toast

ElNono
12-26-2012, 11:40 PM
:lol if you're not posting close to career numbers against Nash you're doing it wrong

Clipper Nation
12-26-2012, 11:40 PM
Lawson must have learned a few things from Chris "Da Point Gawd" Paul last night, tbh...

rayjayjohnson
12-26-2012, 11:41 PM
DMC, care to summarize? I'm not reading all that ish

ElNono

It's a copypasta

DMC

actually it's the truth....even at this stage Nash is a smarter more efficient player than CP3 / Parker/ and WB...

case by case...

while the aforementioned players have youth and speed on their side...Nash has more experience and veteran leadership...Parker and Westbrook are only system players...they CANNOT lead a team on their own...they don't have the raw talent, drive, or skill to do it....they must have an alpha player alongside them to be successful....it's the same reason you cannot put Iverson in the same breathe as a Parker and Westbrook...Iverson could clearly lead a team...these 2 guys cannot... CP3 is closer to Nash as he's proven he could lead or carry a team...

but let's start with Tony Parker....first off Nash is a better human being...:hat doesn't fuck teammates wives....Parker doesn't play one iota of defense same as Nash....Parker is NOT a better passer / assist man than Nash...Parker is only marginally a better scorer....Nash shoots about 50% from the field....is typically 1st or 2nd in assists league wide..last season he was 2nd... there is no way you can make the case that TP can run an offense better than Nash....

CP3 can make the case that he can run an offense or pass just as good as Nash...but Nash has more experience..he's done it longer.... all CP3 really does is just throws passes to the rim...and the Monkey Ballers go get it..He's never had the same creativity as Nash...would you take a prime CP3 over a prime Nash...or course not...while I do think CP3 is smart he doesn't have the IQ of Nash...so I give Nash the edge in play-offs series...the white point guard will get the calls over the black point guard..mark my words :lol

and finally Westbrook....he's fast a dynamic scorer but dumb as box of rocks....he relies solely on his athleticism to get to the rim..I'm so not convinced he can run an offense...if he was the main option he'd fail miserably... give me Nash over this clown in a play-off series...

I keep telling you guys all we need to do is get to the play-offs healthy and LA will become your worst nightmare :toast

racm
12-26-2012, 11:42 PM
Lawson must have learned a few things from Chris "Da Point Gawd" Paul last night, tbh...

Ty got bested by the best PG in LA, tbh.

rayjayjohnson
12-26-2012, 11:43 PM
Credit where credit is due. Flag that 14 streak flag high CN

DAF86
12-26-2012, 11:44 PM

tl;dr:

koolaid is a fag

Clipper Nation
12-26-2012, 11:44 PM
Credit where credit is due. Flag that 14 streak flag high CN

Props for sending those Lakers back to under .500 where they belong, son...

racm
12-26-2012, 11:47 PM

LAC 22-6
GSW 19-10
LAL 14-15

:lmao :lmao :lmao

rayjayjohnson
12-26-2012, 11:47 PM
:toast

racm
12-26-2012, 11:49 PM
:toast

How's your boy C Brew

rayjayjohnson
12-26-2012, 11:52 PM
How's your boy C Brew
Non stop hustle

racm
12-26-2012, 11:55 PM
Non stop hustle

Remember him going HAM in the preseason.

rayjayjohnson
12-27-2012, 12:03 AM
Remember him going HAM in the preseason.
He's JR Smith with less turnovers and more alive friends.

DMC
12-27-2012, 12:04 AM

lol

AussieFanKurt
12-27-2012, 12:05 AM
Cant forget Kenneth, fucking beast

crc21209
12-27-2012, 01:46 AM
TBH, any quick PG > Nash. Which is pretty much 3/4 of the league. :lol Lakers...

Stalin
12-27-2012, 02:07 AM
Also, koolaid is a fag

Co sign

Raven
12-27-2012, 03:09 AM

:downspin:

Latarian Milton
12-27-2012, 03:11 AM
dazzling performance by the little nig but it doesn't say much when the opposing PG only played D with his eyes. it's more like self ownage for lakers to try to play any sort of D when they have nash on their squad, they should just go all-out on offense and try to outscore the opponents at the offensive end. _'antoni's defensive knowledge might be even worse than a highschool coach tbh

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2012, 10:19 AM
Personally I wouldn't get too excited if I were Nugget or Spur fan.......it was the 2nd night of a back 2 back....coupled with Nash's 3rd game back he scored 15 points and 8 dimes...that being said..Ty Lawson scored most of his 17 points and 14 assists on Duhon..if you actually watched the game you would have seen Nash locking Lawson up repeatedly...

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2012, 10:22 AM
Also, koolaid is a fag

I also wouldn't get too excited over the fact that a weird looking guy named Corey Brewer had a fluke night...:lol

dude couldn't sniff his way to an NBA player of the week award...nigga just got lucky..it happens from time 2 time..calm the fuck down raygay

pgardn
12-27-2012, 10:30 AM
Personally I wouldn't get too excited if I were Nugget or Spur fan.......it was the 2nd night of a back 2 back....coupled with Nash's 3rd game back he scored 15 points and 8 dimes...that being said..Ty Lawson scored most of his 17 points and 14 assists on Duhon..if you actually watched the game you would have seen Nash locking Lawson up repeatedly...

Nash leads the entire LAker defense into the land of the Sun.

Lakers go nowhere, can't get a stop.

Tremendous team speed on D: Nash,Gasoline,Kobe,Artestmettaslow...

Koolaid_Man
12-27-2012, 10:48 AM
Nash leads the entire LAker defense into the land of the Sun.

Lakers go nowhere, can't get a stop.

Tremendous team speed on D: Nash,Gasoline,Kobe,Artestmettaslow...

we can get stops in the half court....you need to qualify your statements....it's in the transition that we can't get stops...per se

Leetonidas
12-27-2012, 11:15 AM
does anyone on this forum make more excuses for his team's shit play than koolaids?

pgardn
12-27-2012, 11:29 AM
You can't get stops in the half court either. If you can't see that the primary perimeter defense gets run bye you can't be helped in what can only be described as divorced from reality.

Must be nice, enjoy the defensive bliss. SLOW...

rayjayjohnson
12-27-2012, 10:20 PM
I also wouldn't get too excited over the fact that a weird looking guy named Corey Brewer had a fluke night...:lol

dude couldn't sniff his way to an NBA player of the week award...nigga just got lucky..it happens from time 2 time..calm the fuck down raygay
15-1 hey koolaids? That HIV is fucking up your mind, son.

LkrFan
12-30-2012, 08:27 AM
Also, koolaid is a fag
Getting your rocks off from catching us on the 2nd night of a b2b and ejecting Howard on a touch foul in the third eh? :lol The Lakers are avg 118 ppg v. Nuggz. Remember this (http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?id=400277952)? :lol

rayjayjohnson
12-30-2012, 08:42 AM
lol .500 ball

King Nupe
12-30-2012, 12:02 PM
So Laker hater get their rocks off because the Lakers made it to .500, after a slew of injuries? We have more championships then all the teams in the NBA combined excluding the celtics.What an unfair Standard...