View Full Version : Was it a stroke?

Wild Cobra
12-28-2012, 10:12 AM
Seriously...

Anyone buy the Clinton/fainting thing?

Two weeks and counting...

Latarian Milton
12-28-2012, 10:22 AM
bitch is stepping down anyway and nigga already found a solid replacement in donkeyface imho

Latarian Milton
12-28-2012, 10:29 AM
serious question? i doubt it. OP is such an omniscient person that seems to know everything and if he doesn't know the answer, then i guess no one else does tbh

cantthinkofanything
12-28-2012, 10:32 AM
hmmm...not a stroke but The Stroke

sUGyz8tbkzQ

mrsmaalox
12-28-2012, 11:27 AM
Yea I buy it. She had a stomach virus that led to dehydration that led to fainting which resulted in a concussion. It's not uncommon. Same thing has happened to me twice----once when I had the flu and once when I had internal bleeding from a ruptured ovarian cyst. The concussions were a setback but not nearly as annoying as the blackeyes and goose-egg on my forehead.

Wild Cobra
12-28-2012, 11:30 AM
Yea I buy it. She had a stomach virus that led to dehydration that led to fainting which resulted in a concussion. It's not uncommon. Same thing has happened to me twice----once when I had the flu and once when I had internal bleeding from a ruptured ovarian cyst. The concussions were a setback but not nearly as annoying as the blackeyes and goose-egg on my forehead.
Two weeks and counting?

mrsmaalox
12-28-2012, 11:32 AM
Two weeks and counting?

Yea. Is there a time limit you are aware of?

Wild Cobra
12-28-2012, 11:34 AM
Seems like an excessive amount of time.

Oh, Gee!!
12-28-2012, 11:47 AM
I guess it was a stroke.

cantthinkofanything
12-28-2012, 11:47 AM

Had a girl on my daughter's soccer team that got a concussion during a game. It was over a month before she could consistently tell you what month it was or the name of her school, etc.

Not saying that they aren't pulling something in Clinton's case though...

mrsmaalox
12-28-2012, 11:48 AM

Doesn't seem excessive to me. Not only because of my own health history, but in my career in nursing I have seen people with head injuries, with or without underlying infections or viruses, recover or die in one day or in 6 months. Same with strokes; some people go home or die the same day, others go home or die months later. I wouldn't dream of putting a time limit on anyone's recovery from any of those things.

Oh, Gee!!
12-28-2012, 11:54 AM
exactly. Wild Cobra still hasnt recovered from an obvious brain injury. Matter of fact he is stupider now.

Wild Cobra
12-28-2012, 12:01 PM
Usually, when it's called a concussion, it's the more mild for of these common head traumas.

mrsmaalox
12-28-2012, 12:14 PM
No, concussions can be very severe (my mom's death certificate says "closed head injury-severe concussion" on it). I admit that the fact that Clinton was not hospitalized is an indication of a mild concussion, but the care instructions for even a mild concussions estimate up to a 2-3 week recovery time. Then you can add that she is not only recovering from a mild concussion, but also a stomach virus that was severe enough to cause the extreme dehydration that led to the fall in the first place.

You just want it to be something else so you can holler "Cover up!" :lol

Wild Cobra
12-28-2012, 12:19 PM
You just want it to be something else so you can holler "Cover up!" :lol
I would be dishonest if I disagreed with that.

I think she doesn't want to testify.

Agloco
12-28-2012, 12:37 PM

What's your diagnosis Doc?

ChumpDumper
12-28-2012, 12:43 PM
Seems like an excessive amount of time.Christmas time.

Creepn
12-28-2012, 01:43 PM
Doesn't seem excessive to me. Not only because of my own health history, but in my career in nursing I have seen people with head injuries, with or without underlying infections or viruses, recover or die in one day or in 6 months. Same with strokes; some people go home or die the same day, others go home or die months later. I wouldn't dream of putting a time limit on anyone's recovery from any of those things.

I fell and slammed the back of my head on concrete about a little over 6 months ago. I even told everybody my goodbyes in case I don't wake up the next day. I don't feel any effects or anything so you think I'm healed from it?

cantthinkofanything
12-28-2012, 02:33 PM
I fell and slammed the back of my head on concrete about a little over 6 months ago. I even told everybody my goodbyes in case I don't wake up the next day. I don't feel any effects or anything so you think I'm healed from it?

oh yeah...you're perfectly fine...

:rolleyes

DMC
12-28-2012, 04:03 PM

Climbing out of a window of a home you were robbing?

Creepn
12-28-2012, 04:20 PM
Climbing out of a window of a home you were robbing?

lol

Creepn
12-28-2012, 04:21 PM
I guess I won't get a response from maalox unless I show her my insurance card.

Wild Cobra
12-29-2012, 02:20 AM
What's your diagnosis Doc?
It could be real, but with the Clinton's you never know. I will accept the released reasons for now, but it will always be in the back of my mind, that she has some medical condition that would hurt her run for presidency. That is if she decides to.

mrsmaalox
12-29-2012, 06:39 PM
I guess I won't get a response from maalox unless I show her my insurance card.

Geez, keep your shirt on! I had post-Christmas sales to get to! :lol

6 months out of your injury should be healed, especially if you aren't having headaches. Incidentally, falling and slamming the back of the head is a common cause of death among drunks on barstools.

Creepn
12-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Geez, keep your shirt on! I had post-Christmas sales to get to! :lol

6 months out of your injury should be healed, especially if you aren't having headaches. Incidentally, falling and slamming the back of the head is a common cause of death among drunks on barstools.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I was just wondering because I've heard stories of people getting brain scans coming out black because they never got checked out for a previous concussion.

Agloco
12-30-2012, 09:29 PM
It could be real, but with the Clinton's you never know. I will accept the released reasons for now, but it will always be in the back of my mind, that she has some medical condition that would hurt her run for presidency. That is if she decides to.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20873318

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been admitted to hospital in New York with a blood clot, officials say.

Mrs Clinton suffered a concussion earlier this month after fainting and falling down.

At the time, she was reported to have had a stomach virus and to have passed out after becoming dehydrated.

Mrs Clinton is due to stand down as secretary of state before US President Barack Obama officially begins his second term in January.

Doctors discovered the clot during a follow-up examination on Sunday, her spokesman Philippe Reines said.

Mrs Clinton is being treated with anti-coagulants. She was admitted to New York-Presbyterian Hospital, where she will remain for the next 48 hours so that doctors can monitor her medication.

She is expected back at her desk on Monday, Mr Reines said.

:cry It's a full on conspiracy now :cry

Wild Cobra
12-31-2012, 03:57 AM
---delete tacky joke---

Anyone see it?

Woo Bum-kon
12-31-2012, 04:08 AM
lol Wild Conjecture

Wild Cobra
01-02-2013, 05:09 AM
Not looking good, by Chelsey's reaction:

http://thecount.com/wp-content/uploads/0101-chelsea-clinton-splash-3-1.jpg (http://thecount.com/2013/01/01/chelsea-clinton-snapped-visibly-upset-after-visiting-hillary-in-hospital/)

Trill Clinton
01-02-2013, 07:54 AM
i can't believe members of the GOP hinted that mrs. clinton was faking.

really?

bunch of heartless assholes. thank god for obama.

Wild Cobra
01-02-2013, 04:33 PM
If you are speaking of me, I am not GOP. It is understandable to suggest that a Clinton would fake something to be unavailable for something else, but not for this long. Something really is wrong with Hillary. Past a a week or two, her future in politics diminishes if she wanted to stay in the high levels. Her mental health will now be a topic for any office she seeks requiring a vote or confirmation.

Trill Clinton
01-02-2013, 04:40 PM
not you WC but there was a lot of rhetoric from the left implying mrs. clinton was faking an illness.

nobody ever flat out said it but it was implied.

ChumpDumper
01-02-2013, 04:44 PM
If you are speaking of me, I am not GOP. It is understandable to suggest that a Clinton would fake something to be unavailable for something else, but not for this long.No, it never was understandable.
Something really is wrong with Hillary. Past a a week or two, her future in politics diminishes if she wanted to stay in the high levels. Her mental health will now be a topic for any office she seeks requiring a vote or confirmation.Mental health?

Why do you say that, doctor?

Wild Cobra
01-02-2013, 04:49 PM
not you WC but there was a lot of rhetoric from the left implying mrs. clinton was faking an illness.

nobody ever flat out said it but it was implied.
From the left?

The left is GOP???

Wild Cobra
01-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Why do you say that, doctor?
I see.

You believe that any political opposition would not use it to their advantage?

mrsmaalox
01-02-2013, 04:51 PM
How would her physical issues have anything to do with her mental health?

Creepn
01-02-2013, 04:53 PM
WC if you are ashamed to be classified as a republican then stop saying republicy shit.

Wild Cobra
01-02-2013, 04:53 PM
How would her physical issues have anything to do with her mental health?
Does the truth matter in politics?

I didn't say she has a mental health issue. I brought up the fact that if something was fake, they wouldn't have carried on the charade this long. In politics, the truth be dammed, and innuendo is a powerful weapon.

ChumpDumper
01-02-2013, 05:04 PM
I see.

You believe that any political opposition would not use it to their advantage?Use what mental health issue to their advantage?

There isn't a mental health issue even hinted at in this case.

mrsmaalox
01-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Does the truth matter in politics?

I didn't say she has a mental health issue. I brought up the fact that if something was fake, they wouldn't have carried on the charade this long. In politics, the truth be dammed, and innuendo is a powerful weapon.

Oh you mean like how Dick Cheney's blown out heart held back his political career because his opposition used it to their advantage?

Trill Clinton
01-02-2013, 05:10 PM
From the left?

The left is GOP???

is the GOP the right?

if so, them.

CuckingFunt
01-02-2013, 05:13 PM
From the left?

The left is GOP???

No kidding.

Never before have I incountered such a dumb error.

Trill Clinton
01-02-2013, 06:42 PM
No kidding.

Never before have I incountered such a dumb error.

stop reaching

CuckingFunt
01-02-2013, 07:38 PM
stop reaching

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207345&page=2&p=6268981&viewfull=1#post6268981

tlongII
01-02-2013, 08:37 PM
No, it never was understandable.

Of course it's understandable. She hasn't answered any questions about what happened in Benghazi.

ChumpDumper
01-02-2013, 09:02 PM
Of course it's understandable. She hasn't answered any questions about what happened in Benghazi.No, it's not understandable. People who oppose her party have lost their minds and buy into any conspiracy that gets vomited up on the interwebs. People who opposed Bush and his party did the same thing, but this one is particularly stupid and anyone who entertained this theory for any amount of time is an idiot.

tlongII
01-02-2013, 09:29 PM
No, it's not understandable. People who oppose her party have lost their minds and buy into any conspiracy that gets vomited up on the interwebs. People who opposed Bush and his party did the same thing, but this one is particularly stupid and anyone who entertained this theory for any amount of time is an idiot.

That's ridiculous.

ChumpDumper
01-02-2013, 09:38 PM
That's ridiculous.Absolutely not. Partisan politics has made idiots of a lot of people. That much is understandable.

Wild Cobra
01-03-2013, 05:11 AM
WC if you are ashamed to be classified as a republican then stop saying republicy shit.
Please...

Tell me you really aren't stupid enough to say that biased statement you made.

Wild Cobra
01-03-2013, 05:13 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207345&page=2&p=6268981&viewfull=1#post6268981
I'm lost. Why post that link?

CuckingFunt
01-03-2013, 12:36 PM

I had a good reason.

If the joke didn't land, I'm not going to make things worse by over explaining.

Creepn
01-03-2013, 01:09 PM

Wow.

ChumpDumper
01-03-2013, 04:18 PM
I had a good reason.

If the joke didn't land, I'm not going to make things worse by over explaining.Now that's funny.

Wild Cobra
01-06-2013, 02:52 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1231757!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_420/image.jpg (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/chelsea-clinton-thanks-hillary-doctors-twitter-article-1.1232100)