Jodelo
12-28-2012, 04:48 PM
Lakers got this!

racm
12-28-2012, 06:20 PM
Nash went down in the first Blazers game, tbh

baseline bum
12-28-2012, 06:45 PM
Back surgery has homecourt, so gets the W over knee surgery.

Latarian Milton
12-28-2012, 08:41 PM
blazers can be a horrible team playing on road while the lakers have won 5 of their past 6 games n they're playing at home tonight. lilliard will have a big game for himself facing the state-of-air defense of steve nash but the lakers will end up winning this shit by a comfortable margin imho

whitemamba
12-28-2012, 08:56 PM
lakers by 12

irishock
12-28-2012, 10:41 PM
Is Bible playing?

midnightpulp
12-28-2012, 11:03 PM
The phantom calls Kirby gets...

whitemamba
12-28-2012, 11:07 PM
morris shittin on lillard early.

whitemamba
12-28-2012, 11:10 PM
aldridge will shit on pau this game

midnightpulp
12-28-2012, 11:30 PM
Meh. Gonna be another Fool's gold win. Blazers are an awful road team and look like they're more concerned with which clubs in LA they're gonna hit up for New Years than playing basketball. Meanwhile, the Lakers are treating this like game 7 of the NBA Finals, per par.

Jt.ONE
12-28-2012, 11:32 PM
Meh. Gonna be another Fool's gold win. Blazers are an awful road team and look like they're more concerned with which clubs in LA they're gonna hit up for New Years than playing basketball. Meanwhile, the Lakers are treating this like game 7 of the NBA Finals, per par.

what's up mid

midnightpulp
12-28-2012, 11:33 PM
what's up mid

Nothing much. Still rocking dat PC gaming?

Jt.ONE
12-28-2012, 11:36 PM
Nothing much. Still rocking dat PC gaming?

nah not much time lately, trying to enjoy this laker game tonight though

-btw that avatar = :lol

Jt.ONE
12-28-2012, 11:39 PM
horrible end to that quarter.

LkrFan
Do you cut and paste this shit every few games? You say this shit all the time.

ElNono
As Doris would say, Portland shituation shtinks

midnightpulp
12-28-2012, 11:49 PM

Call it as I see it. Portland: 4 and 9 on the road, shitty roster outside LA, Lilliard, and Hickson. A Laker win here is no cause for a jizz hurricane. Portland is a team they should beat at home.

Once you guys beat a big dog (OKC, Clippers, Spurs, Miami, Memphis), then maybe I'll acknowledge the Lakers are a decent team rather than a mediocre one destined for a 1st round embarrassment.

Venti Quattro
12-28-2012, 11:50 PM
:cry Jamaal Wilkes

ElNono
12-28-2012, 11:51 PM

GOAT :cry

Venti Quattro
12-28-2012, 11:51 PM
GOAT :cry

Samaki Walker must be proud :cry

DMC
12-28-2012, 11:52 PM
What's the odds Howard finishes with more points than Kobe? More shot attempts?

whitemamba
12-28-2012, 11:54 PM

glad he got his jersey up in the rafters

Venti Quattro
12-28-2012, 11:56 PM
glad he got his jersey up in the rafters

of course. Silk is a Bruin and Laker legend.

ElNono
12-29-2012, 12:01 AM
:cry Bowen > Wilkes :cry

Venti Quattro
12-29-2012, 12:01 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao retiring Bruce Bowen's jersey

ElNono
12-29-2012, 12:04 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao retiring Bruce Bowen's jersey

IMO, Avery is worse...

whitemamba
12-29-2012, 12:05 AM
IMO, Avery is worse...

both bad tbh..

Richie
12-29-2012, 12:06 AM
Where's the Damien Lillard that showed up against the Spurs? Kid has been awful

Clipper Nation
12-29-2012, 12:08 AM
:lol tschlong

:cry Damian Lillard for Rookie of the Century :cry

ElNono
12-29-2012, 12:09 AM
both bad tbh..

At least Bruce has 3x LOB and was a key component in those... Avery, you could argue he was in '99, but come on... Are we gonna retire Finley's jersey too?

Richie
12-29-2012, 12:15 AM
Blazers getting killed on the boards, this is over.

whitemamba
12-29-2012, 12:17 AM
At least Bruce has 3x LOB and was a key component in those... Avery, you could argue he was in '99, but come on... Are we gonna retire Finley's jersey too?

finley was money on the spurs

ElNono
12-29-2012, 12:19 AM
finley was money on the spurs

His services were appreciated, but not jersey retirement worthy, IMO

DMC
12-29-2012, 12:23 AM
IMO, Avery is worse...

Far worse. Might as well retire Glenn Robinson's jersey.

Venti Quattro
12-29-2012, 12:31 AM
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A_Qh3r5CMAALUue.jpg

lefty
12-29-2012, 12:35 AM
They just retired his Jersey ????

Lol allowing Samaki to wear it

midnightpulp
12-29-2012, 12:36 AM

Great player.

Probably would've averaged 25-28 a game if he was the first option on a lesser team. Definitely a Hall of Fame talent who put team basketball before the individual, so he doesn't have the gaudy stats. I think he deserves his jersey hanging. No Wilkes, Lakers have two less Championships.

Venti Quattro
12-29-2012, 12:37 AM
They just retired his Jersey ????

Lol allowing Samaki to wear it
When the Lakers sign Kevin Durant in 2020, Mark Madsen will have something to look forward to.

midnightpulp
12-29-2012, 12:41 AM
http://001-jk-files.s3.amazonaws.com/images/boxscores/198005160PHI.jpg

Venti Quattro
12-29-2012, 12:42 AM
http://001-jk-files.s3.amazonaws.com/images/boxscores/198005160PHI.jpg

I've been talking about this game. Magic bagged the 1980 Finals MVP with 42, 15 and 7 but nobody talked about Jamaal Wilkes gathering 37 and 10. :lol

Dallas
12-29-2012, 12:42 AM
Aids getting the Kobe treatment back then

ElNono
12-29-2012, 12:44 AM
Portland is such a fucked up team... They play at home like a pack of wolves and on the road like a bunch of pussies... One of the most predictable teams in the league, tbh

midnightpulp
12-29-2012, 12:45 AM
I've been talking about this game. Magic bagged the 1980 Finals MVP with 42, 15 and 7 but nobody talked about Jamaal Wilkes gathering 37 and 10. :lol

Definitely an underrated performance.

midnightpulp
12-29-2012, 12:51 AM
Wilkes stepping up in another Finals closeout game:

http://001-jk-files.s3.amazonaws.com/images/boxscores/198206080LAL.jpg

Were Lakers fans ragging on his jersey retirement because of their retarded "we only retire Hall of Famers" standard?

Venti Quattro
12-29-2012, 12:51 AM
Were Lakers fans ragging on his jersey retirement because of their retarded "we only retire Hall of Famers" standard?

He's a HoFer, so there are no complaints in general.

midnightpulp
12-29-2012, 12:57 AM
He's a HoFer, so there are no complaints in general.

That's right. Forgot he was just elected.

Well deserved. Granted, he doesn't have "hall of fame" worthy stats, but we all know if he was on a team like the Nuggets of that era or something, he'd probably drop 30 a game.

lefty
12-29-2012, 01:25 AM
When the Lakers sign Kevin Durant in 2020, Mark Madsen will have something to look forward to.

:lmao

lefty
12-29-2012, 01:28 AM
Definitely an underrated performance.
I wonder how many of those 37 pts Wilkes scored off Magic's assists

namlook
12-29-2012, 01:51 AM
That's right. Forgot he was just elected.

Well deserved. Granted, he doesn't have "hall of fame" worthy stats, but we all know if he was on a team like the Nuggets of that era or something, he'd probably drop 30 a game.

The college career combined with the NBA career made him a HOFer. Wilkes was a consensus 1st team all american player in college. He was also a key player on six championships teams in college and the NBA.

LkrFan
12-29-2012, 01:53 AM

Well deserved. Props to Silk.

lefty
12-29-2012, 02:00 AM
Well deserved. Props to Silk.

fuck the lakers

Its 2013

When did Jamal retire ?

racm
12-29-2012, 02:00 AM
Silk with 20 foot layups :wow

LkrFan
12-29-2012, 02:16 AM
fuck the lakers

Its 2013

When did Jamal retire ?
It doesn't matter when he retired. He is a 2012 HOF inductee. That's the prerequisite for getting his jersey in the rafters. As soon as he was inducted it was only a matter of when his jersey would go up. That time was tonight.

Latarian Milton
12-29-2012, 03:19 AM
so what's the lakers record since nash's return? you still don't see them playing much D but their offense is just unstoppable with nash taking the helm, nash might be a liability in defense but it's non-issue when the team doesn't play D at all imho. nigga shakes off all doubts and leads the lakers to the promised land

irishock
12-29-2012, 05:14 AM
so what's the lakers record since nash's return? you still don't see them playing much D but their offense is just unstoppable with nash taking the helm, nash might be a liability in defense but it's non-issue when the team doesn't play D at all imho. nigga shakes off all doubts and leads the lakers to the promised land

Sounds like a mid-decade Suns fan

LkrFan
12-29-2012, 06:38 AM
4-1

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2012, 06:53 AM

Let Kool give you the evolution of midgetnightpulp's madness...there's a few things about Mid some of you may not know...mid is a staunch lover of Tim Duncan...when I came on this site LakaLuva and Cully were already here wreaking havoc on the board...Mid even though a Spur fan he simply adored Cully...in true homo-style mid fashion....and he thoroughly enjoyed his banter with Luva...those were the good days for mid...

then along came this Cracken like beast from hell named Kool..sent by none other than Kobe Bryant himself...Cully and Luva didn't co-sign me initially but they soon realized I could be useful...and so they deputized me...not only did they take me in but they made me a 5 -star general in their ranks right away...Cully liked me so much he started fantasizing about me sleeping with his wife...and in fact I did hook up with them in Vegas one weekend...and turned my good friend Cully into a Cuck that night...it was fantastic...his wife is a gorgeous MILF and she still knows how to work it...but enough of that...I know we're strange guys...:lol

now this enraged midnight pulp because Cully coveted me as such....he also hated me because I brought the goods on Timmy...I exposed the fact he had a tongue ring and tramp stamp, I exposed the fact that he allowed his college roommate to live with him for 4 yrs after the graduated college while Timmy was already an NBA star...I brought up all the stats proving Kobe was superior to Timmy...meanwhile it came out that mid has OCD and I used it against him...in fact that explains his fascination with Kobe and the Lakers...

in June of 2010 midnightpulp's worst nightmare came to a head...The Lakers defeated Boston for a back 2 back title and Mid came on here to congratulate me and all Laker fans....

as you can imagine I rejected his congrats and I ripped a cosmic sized crater in his ass....man did I let him have it...ALAS it was finally Kobe 5 and Duncan 4 something I waited on for many years...Mid was so hurt and I was like an assassin going in for the kill...

every since then mid hasn't been the same...He thinks in some warped and twisted way the failures of the lakers over the last 2 seasons is some sort of vindication for him but what he doesn't realize is that our losing hasn't resulted in a Spurs title... just so you that's why mid has gone Postal on all things Lakers...part of it is anger over our success and especially Kobe's and part of it is his being stuck in an OCD cycle...

LkrFan
12-29-2012, 07:10 AM
Let Kool give you the evolution of midgetnightpulp's madness...there's a few things about Mid some of you may not know...mid is a staunch lover of Tim Duncan...when I came on this site LakaLuva and Cully were already here wreaking havoc on the board...Mid even though a Spur fan he simply adored Cully...in true homo-style mid fashion....and he thoroughly enjoyed his banter with Luva...those were the good days for mid...

then along came this Cracken like beast from hell named Kool..sent by none other than Kobe Bryant himself...Cully and Luva didn't co-sign me initially but they soon realized I could be useful...and so they deputized me...not only did they take me in but they made me a 5 -star general in their ranks right away...Cully liked me so much he started fantasizing about me sleeping with his wife...and in fact I did hook up with them in Vegas one weekend...and turned my good friend Cully into a Cuck that night...it was fantastic...his wife is a gorgeous MILF and she still knows how to work it...but enough of that...I know we're strange guys...:lol

now this enraged midnight pulp because Cully coveted me as such....he also hated me because I brought the goods on Timmy...I exposed the fact he had a tongue ring and tramp stamp, I exposed the fact that he allowed his college roommate to live with him for 4 yrs after the graduated college while Timmy was already an NBA star...I brought up all the stats proving Kobe was superior to Timmy...meanwhile it came out that mid has OCD and I used it against him...in fact that explains his fascination with Kobe and the Lakers...

in June of 2010 midnightpulp's worst nightmare came to a head...The Lakers defeated Boston for a back 2 back title and Mid came on here to congratulate me and all Laker fans....

as you can imagine I rejected his congrats and I ripped a cosmic sized crater in his ass....man did I let him have it...ALAS it was finally Kobe 5 and Duncan 4 something I waited on for many years...Mid was so hurt and I was like an assassin going in for the kill...

every since then mid hasn't been the same...He thinks in some warped and twisted way the failures of the lakers over the last 2 seasons is some sort of vindication for him but what he doesn't realize is that our losing hasn't resulted in a Spurs title... just so you that's why mid has gone Postal on all things Lakers...part of it is anger over our success and especially Kobe's and part of it is his being stuck in an OCD cycle...
:rollin :lmao :rollin

Dayum. Good shit Kool. I can't wait to see him come in and :downspin: your post. If he doesn't, i'll consider his silence as an admission of guilt. :lol

LkrFan
12-29-2012, 07:34 AM
8 the sequel? Don't look now haters. If the season ended today, the Lakers just locked up HCA in the first round**. Lakers (8) v. Clippers (1) would be FUN tbh. Then SA wouldn't be the only team to be embarrassed by an 8 seed in a best of 7. :lol

** Yes, I said HCA. Staples Center is always the Lakers' home even at away Clipper games. Front row seats and nosebleeds alike will be cheaper for more diehard Laker fans to attend an away Laker game at Staples. It would be epic! :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2012, 08:00 AM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

Dayum. Good shit Kool. I can't wait to see him come in and :downspin: your post. If he doesn't, i'll consider his silence as an admission of guilt. :lol

:lol you can't spin the truth Lkrfan..mid won't dispute it because he knows when I speak it's pretty much always on point...mid thinks he's smart...he really does... we've always clashed on none basketball related stuff and I generally win the debate...this is why he's so enraged with Kool....he doesn't like being shown up and especially by a black dude...I will post an email he sent me....:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2012, 09:03 AM
mid sent this too me after I owned him on US Tax code and rates as it related to NBA player salary...I think we were debating Derek Fisher's effective tax rate...
so after I owned him..he didn't want to publicly acknowledge it instead he wanted to sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/mid.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2012, 09:11 AM
he also pretended to be friends with DPG...after I proudly welshed on DPG I had a lot of Spur fans telling me not to pay...urging me not to pay...Mid was trying to play both sides..to show you how dirty he is I'm also posting this email he sent me...dude is a charlatan...He preys upon Spur fan intellectual weakness...and they fall for it...mid is enamored with Kool...and Kobe

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/mid1.jpg

midnightpulp
12-29-2012, 09:57 AM

How does it feel knowing you spent an hour writing that and I won't read one word of it?

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2012, 10:04 AM
How does it feel knowing you spent an hour writing that and I won't read one word of it?

I spent 5 minutes typing that up...and yes you absolutely read it...you're a psycho when it comes to Kool and Kobe :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2012, 10:08 AM
mid...how do you know it's about you if you haven't read a single word of it.... - just saying...lol

midnightpulp
12-29-2012, 10:29 AM
mid...how do you know it's about you if you haven't read a single word of it.... - just saying...lol

I saw that it was written as a response to a Lkrfan reply to a post of mine. It was obviously about me. What other poster would inspire you to write an essay?

I'm in that chimp brain of yours, and you know it.

midnightpulp
12-29-2012, 10:36 AM
mid sent this too me after I owned him on US Tax code and rates as it related to NBA player salary...I think we were debating Derek Fisher's effective tax rate...
so after I owned him..he didn't want to publicly acknowledge it instead he wanted to sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/mid.jpg

A moment of weakness. It was the off-season. The Lakers were just swept by the Mavs, with Kobe getting his ass locked down by Jason Kidd, so I was feeling particularly generous and humane.

At that time, I thought you might've been playing a character and far more intelligent than you let on. But I have since realized that you're a savant when it comes to accounting. Like one of those drooling retards who can recite Pi 50K digits deep.

weebo
12-29-2012, 11:05 AM
I think you two fags are in love with each other.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2012, 12:09 PM
I think you two fags are in love with each other.

Nothing like true love :lol

fukyoteamclown
12-29-2012, 10:12 PM
fukyoteamclown

Ashy Larry
12-29-2012, 10:24 PM
good win ......

King Nupe
12-30-2012, 01:51 AM
Yeah Muthafukkas Your boy King is in this Bitch representing my Lakers. Fuck you mid pussy ass nicca hating on a franchise with 16 championships. Nicca Kobe got more rings than. Your franchise. 3 rings with 1 and an asterisk. Get at me P & G family

irishock
12-30-2012, 02:05 AM
Yeah Muthafukkas Your boy King is in this Bitch representing my Lakers. Fuck you mid pussy ass nicca hating on a franchise with 16 championships. Nicca Kobe got more rings than. Your franchise. 3 rings with 1 and an asterisk. Get at me P & G family