PDA

View Full Version : Jazz: *****The Official "RANDY FOYE GOT FOULED" Thread*****

spursmartyr
12-28-2012, 11:45 PM
:(

Malik Hairston
12-28-2012, 11:46 PM
That should have been an offensive foul against Foye, if anything..what a terrible last play for Utah..

Clippers were gifted a win, tbh..Paul got 2 phantom calls in the final minute..

Banzai
12-28-2012, 11:47 PM
Clippers going all the way!!!

Clipper Nation
12-28-2012, 11:48 PM
You're kidding, right? Gordon fucking Hayward was getting the Kevin Durant treatment from the refs all night long, so don't start crying about the officiating.... that was just a fucking clutch game by CP3 and a great comeback win....

FromWayDowntown
12-28-2012, 11:49 PM
Foye didn't get fouled and it would have been a bad thing for the officials to make that call.

It was shameful, however, that Boland made the call on Jefferson at 3.4 seconds. That kind of touch foul, in that circumstance, leads people to believe in conspiracies -- particularly when something that looks close on the other end isn't called.

ElNono
12-28-2012, 11:49 PM
Only KD and Kobe get those calls... Randy Foye :lol

Clipper Nation
12-28-2012, 11:52 PM
The Utah rednecks are losing their shit, LMAO.....

@tribjazz (https://twitter.com/tribjazz)
Jazz execs Kevin O'Connor, Randy Rigby and Greg Miller are all on floor yelling at, pointing at officials. Fans throwing debris.

They were also chanting "REF YOU SUCK" earlier in the game.... this despite the ridiculous amount of suspect touch fouls being called on the Clippers all game long, tbh....

DMC
12-28-2012, 11:54 PM
If all the fouls are suspect, it doesn't matter who they are against, you've got a conspiracy.

Reck
12-29-2012, 12:35 AM
Them clippers doing exactly what Spurs did last year. Winning games in bunches, finding ways to win and coming from behind.

At this point I'm convinced they are clear favorites for top seed. Come playoff time its when we will see how serious this team is imo.

rayjayjohnson
12-29-2012, 12:47 AM

They were also chanting "REF YOU SUCK" earlier in the game.... this despite the ridiculous amount of suspect touch fouls being called on the Clippers all game long, tbh....

come on CN, the jazz did just get assfucked by the zebras

thunderup
12-29-2012, 12:56 AM
tbh I'll be honest with the favorable officiating my team gets on a nightly basis...

tonight was a travesty. Stern doing his best to keep the now best team in LA upright in the win column.

spursmartyr
12-29-2012, 01:10 AM
tbh I'll be honest with the favorable officiating my team gets on a nightly basis...

tonight was a travesty. Stern doing his best to keep the now best team in LA upright in the win column.

http://forthefirstime.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/pot-calling-the-kettle-black1.png

Clipper Nation
12-29-2012, 01:13 AM
Clipps got a few questionable calls at the end, but wouldn't have had to come back to win in the first place if the Jazz didn't build a 19-point lead off completely bogus touch fouls and one-sided reffing earlier in the game, tbh...

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Son, do I really need to bring up those free throw stats again? :lol

thunderup
12-29-2012, 01:16 AM
and there is crybaby hypocrite Clipper/Heat fan coming in to defend his regular season championship contending team.

Clipper Nation
12-29-2012, 01:17 AM
and there is crybaby hypocrite Clipper/Heat fan coming in to defend his regular season championship contending team.

:lol As if you haven't been jizzing up a storm about regular season games all year...

thunderup
12-29-2012, 01:21 AM
Hey don't be salty that I ferociously celebrated the regular season win against your team.

Remember that night?

:lol your meltdown

Clipper Nation
12-29-2012, 01:23 AM
And here comes crybaby hypocrite Methlahoma bandwagoner coming in to defend his regular-season refballing team... :lol

thunderup
12-29-2012, 01:25 AM
:lmao

KaiRMD1
12-29-2012, 02:16 AM
Foye is an idiot, good thing they didn't count the Barnes swipe but he's an idiot for throwing himself into Barnes to draw the contact. Did he really think they were gonna call that? Good win by Clips

Mal
12-29-2012, 06:55 AM
Foye was fouled. In 1st quater it would be 3 freebies.

Latarian Milton
12-29-2012, 07:22 PM
stern is desperate to bury old-school basketball into the ground to make room for monkeyball. unless the jazz made it a landslide, they had no chance to win a close game against monkeyball imho

Girasuck
12-30-2012, 10:44 AM

Jesus Christ shut the fuck up already.

Fouls...

Clippers 29
Jazz 32

Foul Shots

Clippers 33-41
Jazz 37-40

Great comeback win by the Clippers, and we totally choked the lead away, but don't sit here and spew your shit about "touch" fouls when your team was the beneficiary of more free throws and less fouls called as a road team.