PDA

View Full Version : NBA: ** Official Thread for fans of teams without a snitch **

ElNono
12-30-2012, 10:40 AM
Checking in, tbh

weebo
12-30-2012, 11:35 AM
sup

Floyd Pacquiao
12-30-2012, 11:39 AM
Reporting :tu

Clipper Nation
12-30-2012, 11:41 AM
Lob City in the house, sons....

irishock
12-30-2012, 01:29 PM
:lol

Fabbs
12-30-2012, 01:38 PM
No snitches.
No burquas.
No fake rings.

Bill_Brasky
12-30-2012, 02:01 PM
My team definitely doesn't have a snitch who missed the play:lolffs in his prime, checking in

BUMP
12-30-2012, 02:18 PM
No snitches.
No burquas.
No fake rings.

http://cjzero.com/gifs/BlindsideHitMurrray.gif

Dallas
12-30-2012, 02:18 PM
Koolaid Man looking lol

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Koolaid Man looking lol

the philosophy I live by:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/seesomething.jpg

Why embrace a snitch.:lol I wonder what Pop is snitching to Kobe about Timmy

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/espn_g_kob_pop_sy_300.jpg

LkrFan
12-30-2012, 03:50 PM
Stop the presses son. SOMEBODY snitched on Tony Parker. :lol

baseline bum
12-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Thanks timvp didn't mean to meltdown, your the main reason I look at spurstalk anyway. I was kinda drnk last night when I wrote that so my bad. For all you people telling me to get a faster connection I have a Mac and a very fast connection, it doesn't change the fact that 30 gifs are loading at once, shit crashes anyway. Also, big lol to all you clowns thinking I'm gay for not wanting asses in sigs. I'm not in middle school so I don't need to come on a basketball forum to look at women. You can deny it all you want but the fact is anyone who gets consistently laid doesn't feel the need to overtly claim their heterosexual tendencies over spurstalk signatures. Go out and meet actual women please.

rayjayjohnson
12-30-2012, 05:08 PM
Koolaids should be double banned for daring to sneak in here

ElNono
12-30-2012, 05:15 PM
"During the investigation, Kobe told police that "he should have done what Shaq does ... that Shaq would pay his women not to say anything" and that Shaq already had paid up to $1 million "for situations like this."

:nope snitches get stitches

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2012, 06:17 PM
"During the investigation, Kobe told police that "he should have done what Shaq does ... that Shaq would pay his women not to say anything" and that Shaq already had paid up to $1 million "for situations like this."

:nope snitches get stitches

This is s perfectly ok snitch scenario. It's not like Shaq was facing jail time. I'm glad I know that Shaq has paid over a million dollars for pussy while married. Besides Kobe didn't know those white dick in the booty ass pigs were recording him.

Personally I would say anything to get out of a false rape charge...I wouldn't give a fuck who I had to snitch....I would snitch em all...

HI-FI
12-30-2012, 06:32 PM
president.

also you can merge this with fans of Teams without best Frontcourt in League to Rebound for Chucker/Rapists

KaiRMD1
12-30-2012, 06:47 PM
Snitching always works out well. Just look at Kobe and the Lakers after he snitched on Shaq.

Clipper Nation
12-30-2012, 08:05 PM
Snitches get 34-48 seasons, tbh....

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2012, 08:11 PM
Snitches get 34-48 seasons, tbh....

I'm not kidding..there is nothing wrong with Snitching if it benefits you....

If you see something...Say something....I would snitch any of crackas out if given the chance....in fact Spur and Mav fan snitch on Kool all the time to Kori and Timvp...it's the sole reason the set-up that Kangaroo court called the EC..that they later abandoned...It was all to control Kool...I still where that as a badge of honor...Timvp saw me as a real threat and real player because Kori probably talked about how good looking she found me to be...I'm certain of it

ElNono
12-30-2012, 08:41 PM
This isn't a thread to apologize for snitching... Lakerfan begone

midnightpulp
12-30-2012, 09:43 PM

If you see something...Say something....I would snitch any of crackas out if given the chance....in fact Spur and Mav fan snitch on Kool all the time to Kori and Timvp...it's the sole reason the set-up that Kangaroo court called the EC..that they later abandoned...It was all to control Kool...I still where that as a badge of honor...Timvp saw me as a real threat and real player because Kori probably talked about how good looking she found me to be...I'm certain of it

Dem days were glorious. We really cut your balls off and fed 'em to you, didn't we?

Bynumite
12-30-2012, 09:47 PM
It's hilarious how San Antonian fat beaners and crackers on ST act like they follow some kind of street code. Like they wouldn't snitch if they thought that could save their asses from doing time :lol Straight e-thuggin :lol

midnightpulp
12-30-2012, 09:49 PM
It's hilarious how San Antonian fat beaners and crackers on ST act like they follow some kind of street code. Like they wouldn't snitch if they thought that could save their asses from doing time :lol Straight e-thuggin :lol

:lol Justifying Kirby's bitchmade behavior.

SpursIndonesia
12-30-2012, 09:53 PM
Snitching and snitchers. :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2012, 09:53 PM
Dem days were glorious. We really cut your balls off and fed 'em to you, didn't we?

mid_ugly this had nothing to do with the EC...it was basically a "love Triangle" gone bad so to speak...Kori told me before it happened what was going down...she also said she could no longer be my friend...all of this was clearly at the behest of Timvp...he was really feeling insecure about me getting too close to Kori gal...

it's cool though me and her...her and I...although it wasn't long enough we had a good run...

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2012, 09:57 PM

yep...if I'm facing 20-to-life I would snitch my own mamma if I had to....I'm not going to prison to get fucked in the ass for no one....I'm a pretty boy too....I'm also pretty good at defending myself...but man I wouldn't stand a chance in that place. I would be getting fucked left and right...so yeah Imma snitch - lol

midnightpulp
12-30-2012, 09:58 PM
mid_ugly this had nothing to do with the EC...it was basically a "love Triangle" gone bad so to speak...Kori told me before it happened what was going down...she also said she could no longer be my friend...all of this was clearly at the behest of Timvp...he was really feeling insecure about me getting too close to Kori gal...

it's cool though me and her...her and I...although it wasn't long enough we had a good run...

Yeah, a good run of you stalking her by sending her countless PMs.

"What a weirdo."

- Kori Ellis on Koolaid_Man

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2012, 10:03 PM
Yeah, a good run of you stalking her by sending her countless PMs.

"What a weirdo."

- Kori Ellis on Koolaid_Man

^ :lol she was always good at trolling you clowns....ask her why does she have pics of her kids as an avatar? It's because I told her too...if Kori was my woman she'd jump through hoops to please me...

midnightpulp
12-30-2012, 10:06 PM
^ :lol she was always good at trolling you clowns....ask her why does she have pics of her kids as an avatar? It's because I told her too...if Kori was my woman she'd jump through hoops to please me...

Deluded fantasies about the woman he desires. Quintessential stalker behavior.

You don't have to lie to kick it. We all know you creeped Kori the fuck out with your e-stalking.

HI-FI
12-30-2012, 10:11 PM
Koolaid_Security, the more Kori says no and doesn't want your quasi-niggra cock near her, the more you have a chance of emulating your idol Kobe, just saying.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2012, 10:18 PM
Koolaid_Security, the more Kori says no and doesn't want your quasi-niggra cock near her, the more you have a chance of emulating your idol Kobe, just saying.

I never wanted or desired Kori sexually...what we had was beyond sex...even though she gave me real good advice on my love and sex life...listen I'm just saying if she was my girl...she'd be absolutely crazy about me....because I'm kind and would show her how to live again :hat

sorry bout that Timvp...:lol

rayjayjohnson
12-30-2012, 10:44 PM
This is s perfectly ok snitch scenario. It's not like Shaq was facing jail time. I'm glad I know that Shaq has paid over a million dollars for pussy while married. Besides Kobe didn't know those white dick in the booty ass pigs were recording him.

Personally I would say anything to get out of a false rape charge...I wouldn't give a fuck who I had to snitch....I would snitch em all...

Youre such a fag.

stop snitching. no snitching, anytime

rayjayjohnson
12-30-2012, 10:46 PM
This isn't a thread to apologize for snitching... Lakerfan begone
Nono has spoken.

koolaid, gtfo.

rayjayjohnson
12-30-2012, 10:47 PM

:lmao illiterate faggot

rayjayjohnson
12-30-2012, 10:50 PM
I'm not going to prison to get fucked in the ass for no one.
Why go to prison when you're already doing it in West Hollywood every weekend?

TDMVPDPOY
12-30-2012, 10:52 PM
snitchin cost him 50/50

Mori Chu
12-31-2012, 01:35 AM
ROFL @ Laker fans defending snitching. As if there's any pride or honor in it. Sad, sad state of affairs.

irishock
12-31-2012, 01:42 AM
Professional baby sitter gotta help out LA soon