PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: ****Official Thread For People Who've Nailed Koolaid's Sister****

rayjayjohnson
12-30-2012, 10:52 PM
sup?

ElNono
12-30-2012, 10:57 PM
family photo...

http://i50.tinypic.com/2cpduo3.jpg

rayjayjohnson
12-30-2012, 10:59 PM
I didn't say I enjoyed it

KaiRMD1
12-30-2012, 10:59 PM
I assume this will begin the personal attacks threads now. LoL all this because Koolaid and the rest of Laker Nation keep getting kicked out of one thread because their team can't get above .500 :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2012, 11:06 PM
I didn't say I enjoyed it

she told me you asked her to wear a strap on...and she farted in your face repeatedly as she face sat you....:lol

HI-FI
12-30-2012, 11:09 PM
i ain't gonna lie, it wasn't the worse pussy tbh. sure she looks like Tony Dungy with weave, but it was some tight pussy despite having two kids. she has a nice bubble butt which is per par with black women. her pussy does get creamy but not sure if its a bacteria thing going on.

i'm just saying, since we're already supporting them with our tax dollars, you owe it to yourself to take a stab at it.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2012, 11:13 PM
i ain't gonna lie, it wasn't the worse pussy tbh. sure she looks like Tony Dungy with weave, but it was some tight pussy despite having two kids. she has a nice bubble butt which is per par with black women. her pussy does get creamy but not sure if its a bacteria thing going on.

i'm just saying, since we're already supporting them with our tax dollars, you owe it to yourself to take a stab at it.

she told me you hit it with no rubber...and she told you before hand that she had crabs...she said you didn't seem to care and after you came in her pussy you asked if you could eat it out...she said of course and she oozed out the diseased cream into your mouth....she said you swallowed it...

Stalin
12-30-2012, 11:35 PM
you live dangerously rayray, praps scrah

rayjayjohnson
12-31-2012, 12:31 AM
Koolaid is mad.

HI-FI
12-31-2012, 12:55 AM
she told me you hit it with no rubber...and she told you before hand that she had crabs...she said you didn't seem to care and after you came in her pussy you asked if you could eat it out...she said of course and she oozed out the diseased cream into your mouth....she said you swallowed it...
your sista is a lying ho. I did hit it without a rubber. I love rawdogging broads, though typically i don't like to bareback black chicks because I try to avoid any Congo cooties. still, her shit did look good and moist so I banged sans condom. that was a mistake on my part. as for eating out my own creampie, that bitch was high as shit, her mind is playing tricks on her. she told me she been smoking reggie all day because she can't afford any dro til her welfare check comes in. I didn't creampie in her, tbh I don't want Uncle Koolaid in my son's life. I do specifically recall pulling out and blowin load on her bubble butt, she said it was good moisturizer fwiw.

rayjayjohnson
12-31-2012, 02:42 AM
/thread.

:lol koolaid

Baron Davιs
12-31-2012, 02:48 AM
Checking In

Narutoluva
12-31-2012, 03:01 AM
sup guyz