PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities

I. Hustle
12-31-2012, 12:14 PM
Why are people so hung up on what they do? Who cares about who is pregnant, who is dating who, who is in/out of rehab?

Do they give two shits about if you can pay your bills or that you got a DUI coming home from the club? No. They don't care about you but you cream your pants anytime a celeb is in the news.

I get that women like that shit because they love to gossip and can't get enough of it but I can't understand when dudes care about who is cheating on who and who just got married. Grow some effin balls.

AngryMan
12-31-2012, 12:50 PM
Why are people so hung up on what they do? Who cares about who is pregnant, who is dating who, who is in/out of rehab?

Do they give two shits about if you can pay your bills or that you got a DUI coming home from the club? No. They don't care about you but you cream your pants anytime a celeb is in the news.

I get that women like that shit because they love to gossip and can't get enough of it but I can't understand when dudes care about who is cheating on who and who just got married. Grow some effin balls.

Man..sit your ass down!

SourCandy
12-31-2012, 03:48 PM
Agreed

mrsmaalox
12-31-2012, 09:03 PM
I don't know what kind of women you know who are so into celebrities, but I can't think of the last time I discussed a celebrity's life with any of my friends; there's just too much gossip to be had about people we actually know!

Reck
12-31-2012, 09:41 PM
I don't know what kind of women you know who are so into celebrities, but I can't think of the last time I discussed a celebrity's life with any of my friends; there's just too much gossip to be had about people we actually know!

I think he's talking about pre-teens and the occasional plastic bitches that loves to talk shit about other people without realizing she's probably the most whorish person among her "friends."