PDA

View Full Version : RG3 looked like complete dogshit last night

Lincoln
12-31-2012, 04:41 PM
I don't know if it's the knee or what but his passes were very inaccurate and even hit the ground at times. He also looked a lot less explosive running the ball so I'm fuckin surprised he had 60 something yards. Dallas was playing tight man pressure and 2 deep safeties to take away a lot of the throws he made on thanksgiving which was a big reason why Morris and the ground game had a huge game.

His passes made mike Vick passes look HOF worthy. It was just a shitty passing game for him. If he plays this poorly next weekend, the skins are fucked. You aren't going to win in the playoffs going 9/18 for 100 yards.

Lincoln
12-31-2012, 04:44 PM
Also mad fucking props to haslett and dhall for stepping the fuck up during this streak. He took away Dez most of the game who was the hottest WR in the NFL. Haz called a nice game too but you have to wonder how the cowboys couldn't figure out an all out blitz every down :lol

Redskins d before the bye was at 27 points allowed per game. After the bye it's 20. That's a whole fuckin TD difference right there. The turnovers they've created have been huge

weebo
12-31-2012, 05:03 PM
It all ends this weekend vs. the Seahawks.

MannyIsGod
12-31-2012, 06:29 PM
It all ends this weekend vs. the Seahawks.

I won't even be mad if it does. Are you kidding me? This wasn't supposed to be a playoff year.

weebo
12-31-2012, 07:23 PM
I won't even be mad if it does. Are you kidding me? This wasn't supposed to be a playoff year.

I can't hate on the skins. They've been shitty for a long time. Resurrecting the skins-cowgirls rivalry would be great for the NFL.

DeadlyDynasty
12-31-2012, 07:29 PM

2005 and 2007 weren't supposed to be playoff years either. However the years they were supposed to compete, they fell flat on their face. Let's see if Cornbread can reverse that trend next year now that teams have a year of game film on him.

MannyIsGod
01-03-2013, 04:59 PM
2005 and 2007 weren't supposed to be playoff years either. However the years they were supposed to compete, they fell flat on their face. Let's see if Cornbread can reverse that trend next year now that teams have a year of game film on him.

So you're telling me the Redskins sucked in 2005 and 2007? Hooooooooooooooooooooly shit slow down.

Lincoln
01-03-2013, 05:01 PM
The 05 team was decent but the 07 team was just riding the emotions from ST death. Even then they had a chance to beat Seattle if fuckin Carlos Rogers knew how to catch a perfect pick 6

Avante
01-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Never put too much into "a" game. Always go with the body of work.

dirk4mvp
01-03-2013, 05:26 PM
Did you read the op or are you just spouting off shit trying to sound smart?

DeadlyDynasty
01-03-2013, 05:33 PM
So you're telling me the Redskins sucked in 2005 and 2007? Hooooooooooooooooooooly shit slow down.

That response made no sense.

Avante
01-03-2013, 09:46 PM
Did you read the op or are you just spouting off shit trying to sound smart?

Who tries to look smart, you?

My point was everyone/team has an off day/bad game, and it;s no big deal. Gives things some time.

Bigzax
01-04-2013, 10:24 AM
The gameplan was not to throw for 300 yards as dallas was playing their safeties deep and daring us to run.

So the skins did. Why throw when you can run for almost 300 yards. RG3 played smart QB, no picks. a couple first downs. did what he had to do.

he wants that brace off badly.