PDA

View Full Version : Les Miles loses again

BRHornet45
12-31-2012, 11:32 PM
that's what he gets for playing conservative pussy style football once he got a decent lead. he does this every time and keeps LSU from scoring like they are more than capable of. he literally shut the offense down when he had an 8 point lead with a quarter and a half to go and they went into run the ball and run the clock mode .... then when he needed to be conservative with 2:30 left and up by 2 points .... he decides to pass the ball three times in a row for two in completions. stupid ass

Les Miles went 4-0 in his first four bowl games at LSU and everyone wanted to bow down to him. well he is now 1-3 in his last 4 bowl games .... those are bowl games that didn't involve Nick Saban's recruits. I've been saying it all along and as usual have been an outcast with LSU fans and even banned from message boards for bringing up this fact. usually you can blame the players for most of the team losses, but in LSU's case its the head coach who is truly responsible for most of the losses. he has the talent, but doesn't know what to do with it. God bless sons and happy new year.

TFloss32
12-31-2012, 11:52 PM
I believe that was Clemson's only W against a ranked opponent this year.

thunderup
12-31-2012, 11:54 PM
How sad :lol

BRHornet45
01-01-2013, 01:12 AM
sons I'm actually kinda glad they lost. the downfall of Les Miles started last season with his choice to play the wrong QB when everyone in the country knew it was the wrong decision and ultimately he went down with his ego instead of doing what was best for the team. now he loses to fucking Clemson lol. some may say I'm a bad fan, but I would rather go through a bad season or two coming up in order to get rid of Miles than deal with this bullshit year in and year out. it wouldn't be bad if he was underachieving with a bad team, but LSU has been stacked with talent. Saban's recruits and Miles's luck has officially ran out.

4-0 in his first 4 bowl games with all of Saban's 4 and 5 star recruits and 1-3 in his last 4 bowl games with his players is very telling.

The Reckoning
01-01-2013, 02:59 AM
S:lolC