PDA

View Full Version : Modric

ElNono
01-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Whatever happened with this guy? Wasn't he supposed to be the new RMAO savior?

lefty get in here and spin this shit immediately :lol

lefty
01-01-2013, 02:45 AM
Savior ?

No

I had high hopes because I thought it would mean less Khedira

Fuck that shit

TDMVPDPOY
01-01-2013, 10:32 AM
he only stands out when his playing for the NT, cause the rest is bullshit talent

on tottenham he wasnt that great also....

Jodelo
01-01-2013, 10:44 AM
Khedira is not better than him, but for the game and the style of Real he is more important than him. So yeah, he does not get many chances to perform!

ALVAREZ6
01-01-2013, 06:37 PM
Not sure why so many top footballers go to Barca or RMAO anymore, of course it's nice to win titles but if you're a professional footballer, you'd think the priority is to play football.

Blizzardwizard
01-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Jesus christ, I actually forgot about him. Which shows how well he's doing.

ALVAREZ6
01-01-2013, 09:29 PM
Jesus christ, I actually forgot about him. Which shows how well he's doing.
In a club like Madrid or Barca, if you're not playing, I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with your play or form. It's largely due to having too many top notch players, and probably a lot of bias on the coaches. For fuck's sake...David Villa is currently healthy and indisputably Barca's 2nd best striker, but about 4 of them play more often ,and in more important games.

Venti Quattro
01-01-2013, 11:11 PM
For fuck's sake...David Villa is currently healthy and indisputably Barca's 2nd best striker, but about 4 of them play more often ,and in more important games.
:lmao Tell:lol
:lmao :lollexis

ALVAREZ6
01-01-2013, 11:44 PM
:lmao Tell:lol
:lmao :lollexis
Drives me crazy and I'm not even a huge Barca fan, but the guy should be playing. In any important match, Messi and Villa should play if they are available. Rotate Pedro and Alexis, maybe some interchange with Pedro and Villa, but Villa should not be behind Cristian fucking Tello in the pecking order. An unproven, young winger, apparently more valuable than Villa, a top striker in the world.

IMO, Villa is in the 2nd tier of strikers behind Messi and Ronaldo.

Messi, Ronaldo

Falcao, RVP, Aguero, Villa, Rooney...all of these guys are in the next class.

sonic21
01-02-2013, 08:18 AM
we all know why villa isn't playing tbh

ALVAREZ6
01-02-2013, 05:49 PM
we all know why villa isn't playing tbh
do explain

unless is some "Messi doesn't approve of Villa" trolling shit

lefty
01-02-2013, 05:52 PM
Villa is a TOSB

I wouldnt pay an arm to acquire him in 2013

ALVAREZ6
01-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Villa is a TOSB

I wouldnt pay an arm to acquire him in 2013
That's nonsense, he's still a great player. You just haven't heard anything since not having regular starting duties in about 1.5 years, since he was out practically all of last season and now that he's healthy Tito has continued the fascination with Tello.

TDMVPDPOY
01-02-2013, 05:59 PM
villa > cholo, midget englishman

Venti Quattro
01-02-2013, 09:09 PM
Villa is a TOSB

:lmao go fk urself u fkn wanker

sonic21
01-08-2013, 04:17 AM
do explain

unless is some "Messi doesn't approve of Villa" trolling shit

you're allowed to not believe this. But there's a problem with villa and messi. Barça is trying to hide it. Villa and Wenger agreed to a deal, he wanted to go to arsenal this winter but Barça doesn't want to let him go until this summer so that people won't ask questions as why he's leaving in the middle of the year.

TDMVPDPOY
01-08-2013, 04:28 AM
you're allowed to not believe this. But there's a problem with villa and messi. Barça is trying to hide it. Villa and Wenger agreed to a deal, he wanted to go to arsenal this winter but Barça doesn't want to let him go until this summer so that people won't ask questions as why he's leaving in the middle of the year.

u knwo with barcawankers..collude with the player create problems with employer to buy them out cheap then puts a 100m buyout clause when they are employed at barcawanker

ALVAREZ6
01-08-2013, 08:34 PM
There didn't seem to be a problem when they always started together en route to winning La Liga and the Champions League 2 seasons ago, each scoring and dismantling United in the final. Then he essentially didn't play at all last season, and now Tito is hardly playing him when he's healthy. I doubt it's because of Messi.

sonic21
01-09-2013, 03:25 AM
the problem started when alexi sanchez came. It started before villa's injury last year when messi was criticizing villa for not playing for him and not passing him enough the ball ( he was just rooting for his new best friend alexi to start though).

ALVAREZ6
01-09-2013, 09:17 PM
the problem started when alexi sanchez came. It started before villa's injury last year when messi was criticizing villa for not playing for him and not passing him enough the ball ( he was just rooting for his new best friend alexi to start though).
Where did you get this info? How can you be sure it's 100% accurate? I'm not doubting, but how can you be sure?

I would love for Barca to sell Sanchez, keep Villa, and never buy Neymar.