PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Non-Issue. Lakers hungover from partying on New Years' Eve.

21_Dickings
01-02-2013, 01:12 AM
As some of you may know, I'm a moving-shaking son-of-a-bitch in the "biz," producing many of the popular movies you fat necks flock to see every Friday night. Big New Years' bash last night at SkyBar for the beautiful and exclusive. While you Spurs' fans were sitting there in front of your cheap flat screen watching the ball drop and drinking cheap piss beer, I was rubbing elbows and dicks with the Hollywood elite, sipping on vintage Dom that costs more than your monthly mortgage payment.

And yep, you guessed it. The Lakers were there. Lemme tell you, Dwight had way too much to drink, so I bet he felt like roasted shit today, which explains his poor performance. Nash was knocking back Molson after Molson in that swag Canadian style of his. And Kobe, classy as always, was kicking back with some Dalmore 64, the rarest (only 3 bottles ever produced, one of which Kobe owns) and most expensive scotch in the world. The Mamba was kind enough to let me have a sip, and damn, it couldn't have tasted better even if it came out of his dick.

There you have it, Spurs fans. Go ahead and circle-jerk yourselves into stupidity over this "loss," but it means nothing. In fact, it shows just how damn good the Lakers are that they were even in this game considering.

We've still figured it out and we still winning this shit in June.

J.H.U.T.T.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/66/JabbatheHuttROTJ.jpg

timtonymanu
01-02-2013, 01:13 AM
:lol

irishock
01-02-2013, 01:15 AM
this guy is classic

Killakobe81
01-02-2013, 10:16 AM
Mid some good stuff here ...has to be you toomuch inside L.A. info ...

Rummpd
01-02-2013, 10:37 AM
"And Kobe, classy as always"

Fail.

Killakobe81
01-02-2013, 10:59 AM
"And Kobe, classy as always"

Fail.

Sarcasm detector broken?

Raven
01-02-2013, 11:40 AM
Best troll ever.