PDA

View Full Version : MIL commentators are cool

gee
01-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Watching the Milwaukee telecast, and sure they're saying a lot of dumb shit like Manu has great individual defence, and the best thing the Bucks can do to get back into the game is hope the Spurs start missing their open shots, and (in a serious analytical type tone) that the Spurs hit a lot of shots and don't miss many which has something to do with having such a high team shooting percentage - BUT there was this nice little angry rant at some point towards the beginning of the 4th.

Just paraphrasing, but I'm pretty sure it's 95% accurate:

"All you hear, nationally, is 'the Spurs are boring, the Spurs are boring'. If you know ANYTHING about basketball and LIKE it, the Spurs are not boring. They are great to watch, beautiful to watch and just play great basketball. I am so sick of hearing this statement and everytime someone says it they are just displaying their STUPIDITY."

I rarely hear meltdowns on telecasts, but a meltdown by the opposing team's commentators being pro-Spurs is a rarity indeed.

Good job guys :tu

Ice009
01-03-2013, 10:18 AM
That was pretty darn cool of the Milwaukee commentators to actually say that on air. They basically called out a lot of the so called NBA fans that always call the Spurs boring no matter how good we are playing.

TDMVPDPOY
01-03-2013, 10:22 AM
what do you expect when ur a losing team to keep viewers entertain u must throw away ur homerism and start unbias commentating....

Captivus
01-03-2013, 10:49 AM
I also heard that.
The one thing they said many times was: "We need this guys to miss something..."

Fireball
01-03-2013, 01:10 PM
Good job indeed ...

jsandiego
01-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Yeah they were really complimentary, especially to Duncan throughout the first three quarters.

doldrums
01-03-2013, 01:17 PM
what do you expect when ur a losing team to keep viewers entertain u must throw away ur homerism and start unbias commentating....

actually Milwaukee is having a pretty good year.

GrandeDavid
01-03-2013, 01:34 PM
Nice comments!

lefty
01-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Omg people ouside of San Antonio say nice thing about our team :cry

They are so fucking nice :cry

They like us, so we like them :cry