PDA

View Full Version : Why do white folk love Kraft Mac n Cheese and a tall glass of whole milk so much???

lebomb
01-03-2013, 03:43 PM
Yall pretty much will go to war and die for this shit. What is the big deal??

Drachen
01-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Yall pretty much will go to war and die for this shit. What is the big deal??

I don't know if something has changed in the ingredients, but I used to love Kraft MC when I was a child, but now it doesn't taste very cheesy at all. I don't really like it. Velveeta shells and cheese is good though. I really don't eat either very often as it is (maybe once every couple of months). My wife (mexican) likes this stuff more than I do.

Whole milk is disgusting.

And fwiw Mayonnaise is the cause of all that is evil.

TDMVPDPOY
01-03-2013, 04:10 PM
cause they couldnt afford laxatives

ChumpDumper
01-03-2013, 04:20 PM
cause they couldnt afford laxativesDoes dairy have the opposite effect in the southern hemisphere?

http://i.imgur.com/Ywm2M.jpg

baseline bum
01-03-2013, 04:21 PM

Wow, you're nuts bro. I would definitely go to war for my morning glass of milk. Got me a couple of fully autos just in case this nation ever goes skim tbh.

Drachen
01-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Wow, you're nuts bro. I would definitely go to war for my morning glass of milk. Got me a couple of fully autos just in case this nation ever goes skim tbh.

I grew up drinking 2% then skim. I used to like to drink a cold glass of milk when I came in from playing basketball or football during the summer. If I was at my house, no problem, if I was at someone's house that drank whole milk, I would try it, but it would just be too thick. A problem which was exacerbated by the fact that I had just gotten done playing in 105 degree weather for the previous 6 hours.

CubanSucks
01-03-2013, 05:00 PM
fuck whole milk. 2% MAX, preferably skim. And add tuna helper and rice a roni to this list

HI-FI
01-03-2013, 05:08 PM

:lmao
I would become John Lott's protege if we switched to skim milk entirely. I can't drink the shit, I've tried but can't do it. Whole milk is fine, I'm more of a 2% or 1%, but skim is disturbing.

Though tbh, I don't drink that much milk anymore, maybe with cereal whenever I feel like eating it. I need to drink more than I do though.

as for white people eating mac and cheese, I still love that shit, but the poster above might be right, it's possible it doesn't taste as good as it did before.

CubanMustGo
01-03-2013, 05:12 PM
A better question would be

Why do lebomb keep creating lame threads that are variations of existing threads???

Wild Cobra
01-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Well, I just cannot stand that weak 2% or less. Maybe it's because i have been on farms too much?

baseline bum
01-03-2013, 05:22 PM
:lmao
I would become John Lott's protege if we switched to skim milk entirely. I can't drink the shit, I've tried but can't do it. Whole milk is fine, I'm more of a 2% or 1%, but skim is disturbing.

Though tbh, I don't drink that much milk anymore, maybe with cereal whenever I feel like eating it. I need to drink more than I do though.

as for white people eating mac and cheese, I still love that shit, but the poster above might be right, it's possible it doesn't taste as good as it did before.

I can't even drink that skim shit when I'm backpacking; gotta go to the Mexican side of town (well, the more Mexican side of town) and go buy Nestle Nido for that, as it's the only powdered milk that tastes like milk.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-03-2013, 05:36 PM
We like to support American dairy farmers because they are keeping alive the dream that we were robbed of by the 13th amendment and still have the property rights to their livestock. And the combination of the golden curls and the tall smooth pale vessel remind us of our own proud Aryan women before the negro corrupted their purity, staining their flaxen locks a darker hue and imparting upon them unnatural curvatures.

I. Hustle
01-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Because that shit is good y0. I be pourin' up that whole milk and making my OWN cheese sauce to pour over my elbow macaroni. Shiiiiittt fool. How the hell else are you supposed to be kicking that osteoporosis ass?! Plus as a dude it gives me big muscles and helps me to grow!

Dude
01-03-2013, 06:04 PM
:flipoff that 2% crap. Whole milke is the way to go when it comes to eating a piece of cake.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-03-2013, 06:06 PM

This. Whole milk makes me wanna puke. It feels like I'm drinking butter.

Gumby
01-03-2013, 06:24 PM
This. Whole milk makes me wanna puke. It feels like I'm drinking butter.

That 2% taste like water and make me want to vomit.

Leetonidas
01-03-2013, 06:28 PM
I prefer 1% milk but 2 or whole is fine with me tbh, just prefer less fat but skim milk taste like water so fuck that. Milk is far and away my favorite beverage

mrsmaalox
01-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Ugh I can't stand mac n cheese, from the blue box or a gourmet restaurant. I don't mind milk but only skim diluted with water :lol For my entire life, I have been scoffed and ostracized by my loved ones for enjoying my cereal with plain water instead of milk!

ashbeeigh
01-03-2013, 09:38 PM
I like Velveeta Mac and Cheese over Kraft. And I agree with most, 1% is the way to go. This coming from someone who has lived in Wisconsin.

mavs>spurs
01-03-2013, 10:17 PM
this is all you got? im willing to bet that poor black people eat more of that cheap kraft shit in the box than white people do. and whole milk makes your dick big.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-03-2013, 10:23 PM
this is all you got? im willing to bet that poor black people eat more of that cheap kraft shit in the box than white people do.

:lmao it's funny because this is definitely true.

DeadlyDynasty
01-03-2013, 11:06 PM
smoked gouda mac n cheese will make you believe in god.

CuckingFunt
01-04-2013, 12:30 AM
smoked gouda will make you believe in god.

Simplified it for you.

And nonfat is the only milk suitable for drinking. Anything thicker doesn't get cold enough.

benefactor
01-04-2013, 07:13 AM
There's a big difference between box mac and cheese and homemade. My mom makes homemade mac and cheese that is erection inducing.

I. Hustle
01-04-2013, 08:44 AM
There's a big difference between box mac and cheese and homemade. My mom makes homemade mac and cheese that is erection inducing.

So your mom gives you an erection? Just askin'

Drachen
01-04-2013, 09:04 AM

Probably bad verbiage.

lebomb
01-04-2013, 10:05 AM
this is all you got? im willing to bet that poor black people eat more of that cheap kraft shit in the box than white people do. and whole milk makes your dick big.

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. I saw a white lady with 3 kids scoup about 10 boxes of that shit into her cart. Then went and grabbed 2 gallons of whole milk.

Also, dont try and say because your drink whole milk that your dick is 1cm larger than the 4" your dumbass has always been packin. STFU!!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2013, 10:08 AM
:monkey

lebomb
01-04-2013, 10:23 AM

Phoenix and Arizona Wildcats ........ I completely understand now.

Backwards ass racist SAND fucks.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Phoenix and Arizona Wildcats ........ I completely understand now.

Backwards ass racist SAND fucks.
#3 team in the country, something that UTSA can't even dream of :lol

lebomb
01-04-2013, 10:37 AM
#3 team in the country, something that UTSA can't even dream of :lol

Wow...........tell us something we dont know. Comparing Arizona which was founded in 1885 to a school founded in 1969. :rolleyes You sandfucks should be way better.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2013, 10:38 AM
100 years from now UTSA will still be a commuter school that won't even be talking to the recruits UA gets :lol

lebomb
01-04-2013, 11:27 AM
100 years from now UTSA will still be a commuter school that won't even be talking to the recruits UA gets :lol

And Arizona......the state and school will still be racist sandfucks. Still living in the 60's. :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2013, 11:27 AM
And Arizona......the state and school will still be racist sandfucks. Still living in the 60's. :toast

Tucson is overwhelmingly liberal and UA is a very liberal school. More :monkey ignorance

lebomb
01-04-2013, 11:54 AM
Tucson is overwhelmingly liberal and UA is a very liberal school. More :monkey ignorance

:pimpslap You keep thinking that.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2013, 11:58 AM

:lmao I don't have to think it, the statistics/census data/election results prove it, but I know :monkeys aren't very good with numbers (unless it involves counting bananas).

lebomb
01-04-2013, 12:01 PM
:lmao I don't have to think it, the statistics/census data/election results prove it, but I know :monkeys aren't very good with numbers (unless it involves counting bananas).

Or counting the times your mother drank my man batter. Damn, you could have had more siblings come to think of it. :fro

benefactor
01-04-2013, 12:45 PM
So your mom gives you an erection? Just askin'

Probably bad verbiage.
:lol

I should probably finish my coffee before posting tbh.

bus driver
01-04-2013, 12:50 PM
i drink any kind of milk, whatever is in the fridge.
and mac and cheese is the shit. it goes good with fried chicken.

CubanSucks
01-04-2013, 01:41 PM

who the fuck uses that emoticon?

and fuck all you whole drinking fat fucks

lebomb
01-04-2013, 02:02 PM
who the fuck uses that emoticon?

and fuck all you whole drinking fat fucks

Those who WILL bitch slap the shit out of someone from sandfucks Arizona in real life if necessary.

Magua
01-04-2013, 02:23 PM
^

lebomb
01-04-2013, 02:59 PM
^

Eat a dick. Have a great weekend as well.

Magua
01-04-2013, 03:08 PM