PDA

View Full Version : Black vs White

Avante
01-03-2013, 04:23 PM
I want a running back, defensive back, hurdler, long jumper, sprinter, a bluesman, a soul singer, a dancer, I 'll be looking for a black guy.

I want a swimmer, hockey player, pocket passer, country singer, possesion receiver, punk rocker, heavy metal guitarist, race car driver, I'll be looking for some white dude.

Don't give a shit about diet.

Some things simply can't be done if we try to ignore race. Imagine black guys....

0WSlskCq9Qk

White guys......

gjKFCYzqq-A

Blake
01-03-2013, 04:29 PM
Pink would be a good color for you.

ChumpDumper
01-03-2013, 04:29 PM
lol you're looking for guys and dudes

Avante
01-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Pink would be a good color for you.

Nothing like the facts to get you pinked.

Avante
01-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Mmmmmmm. I LIKE WHERE YOU TOOM THIS. Nothing like having a giant black throbbing cock all up in you.

Isn't there something you can take for whatever it is you have?

Avante
01-03-2013, 04:42 PM
lol you're looking for guys and dudes

You never seem to really get it, weird.

ChumpDumper
01-03-2013, 04:49 PM
You never seem to really get it, weird.lol you want to get it from dudes

Avante
01-03-2013, 05:01 PM
lol you want to get it from dudes

Dude, wow!

Avante
01-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Is there something wrong? Why is it cool to put your Dick in a yucky wet vagina but not ok to take the cock?

Dude, it's a new year amigo time to elevate your game, ok? That silly/stupid shit is waste. makes....0....impact so why even bother with it? Just makes you look stupid.

Imagine some grown up talking politics and some kid keep butting in with silly shit.

Avante
01-03-2013, 05:15 PM
So...it's silly to like the feel of sausage in the Burt?

Who you talking to? Do you think at all before posting? If your goal is to look mentally retarded you are a success.

Avante
01-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Well...I'll pretend for a moment that you're not Cosmic Cowboy and ask why you hats gays???

Why not pretend to be a mature adult with half a brain instead, ok? Do you really act like this out in public?

Avante
01-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Let's just skip all this petty bickering and get to gobbling each other's cocks.

So how old were you when you noticed you weren't like the rest of the little kids?

ChumpDumper
01-03-2013, 05:32 PM
Dude, it's a new year amigo time to elevate your game, ok? That silly/stupid shit is waste. makes....0....impact so why even bother with it? Just makes you look stupid.Yes, unsolicited racist view + track and football references + YouTubes no one will watch is the very acme of message board posting.

Imagine some grown up talking politics and some kid keep butting in with silly shit.Could never happen.

Avante
01-03-2013, 05:34 PM
So...that's not a "no". DO you want me to wear some Spiderman Underoos?

Little one, it's not working, ok? Acting like a moron in hiding really does get you off doesn't it? How sad is that?

You honestly don't get it at all do ya?

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-03-2013, 05:37 PM
What sort of fucked up scavenger hunts do you go on?

Avante
01-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Omg...keep talking...my Underoos are getting sooooo wet

Once again, who you talking to? Dude, this...see me everyone aren't I funny....sucks. Kids play that.

If you plan on talking to me that silly/stupid shit won't work.

Dude
01-03-2013, 06:01 PM
lol you want to get it from dudes

Whoah! Ain't gonna happen.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
01-03-2013, 06:03 PM
so you're telling us the only things blacks contribute are monkeyballers and shuckin' and jivin' musicians and that's supposed to make up for all of the horrible crimes they commit and their overall drain on society?

Avante
01-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Oooooo...your lovin is so demeaning

Where's the self respect amigo, acting like a retarded moron is cool with you?

Come on man, drop the...DUH!...routine, it's a waste of both our times.

Avante
01-03-2013, 06:16 PM
so you're telling us the only things blacks contribute are monkeyballers and shuckin' and jivin' musicians and that's supposed to make up for all of the horrible crimes they commit and their overall drain on society?

Where did I mention crime or trying to right any wrongs?

My point was yes we do have very obvious differences, so why try and play bullshit games about it? Which some people have some wacked out need to play.

This is a black thing, and we all know it.

W6jjNRUqPxg

Avante
01-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Pm me lover. I'LL MEET you around back and pull your Peter.

I pity ya amigo, poor little fella.

Trill Clinton
01-03-2013, 06:30 PM
This is a black thing, and we all know it.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2zq6ff5.jpg

Avante
01-03-2013, 06:40 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2zq6ff5.jpg

Another black thing and we all know it.

U1Ms_37TWBI

Trill Clinton
01-03-2013, 06:45 PM

U1Ms_37TWBI

@ :16

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk153/kgizzleny1707/GotDayum.gif

CuckingFunt
01-04-2013, 12:19 AM
How many times are you going to start this same thread?

Avante
01-04-2013, 12:27 AM

I saw all this talk about why blacks, why whites and thought we needed it again. How many times you going to enter the thread? Do you really believe anyone cares about how you like your steak?

I still get a kick out of reading.....it's culture when it's actually genes.

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 04:45 AM
I saw all this talk about why blacks, why whites and thought we needed it again.You were wrong.
Do you really believe anyone cares about how you like your steak?Looks that way.

Avante
01-04-2013, 01:56 PM
You were wrong.Looks that way.

Ask anyone two days from now about how so so said they liked their steak, watch how much they cared.

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Ask anyone two days from now about how so so said they liked their steak, watch how much they cared.Ask anyone about any of the threads you ever started. Watch how much they cared.

silverblk mystix
01-04-2013, 04:02 PM

How many times are you going to be disturbed by something Avante does?

Sounds like he owns you and/or you are a puppet who is controlled when someone pulls your string.

Avante
01-04-2013, 05:44 PM

Sounds like he owns you and/or you are a puppet who is controlled when someone pulls your string.

Ever notice it's always the same guy? The names are different but it's the same guy. A dude who...

never starts threads
knows nothing
is a cronic whinner
boring

....that follows me around. Weird~~~~~

CuckingFunt
01-04-2013, 06:55 PM

Sounds like you don't know how the interwebs work.

You really are the last person in all of SpursTalk who should make jokes about being Avante's puppet. You voluntarily sidled up and jumped in his back pocket the moment he showed up.

mavs>spurs
01-04-2013, 07:09 PM
shut up fake dyke

silverblk mystix
01-04-2013, 07:13 PM
Sounds like you don't know how the interwebs work.

You really are the last person in all of SpursTalk who should make jokes about being Avante's puppet. You voluntarily sidled up and jumped in his back pocket the moment he showed up.

Still bothers you though. I find it amusing and fun how Avante controls most of youse worlds and you can't do shit about it. For all of your snobbishness and alleged smarts, you can't stop from being controlled by Avante.

Since I am here to help - I will enlighten you as to why Avante irks you so much and why he controls you so well;

You and Avante are very similar. You think you know shit about shit and you studied your whole life to learn and recite this shit and it just kills you that Avante knows as much or more than you do. Only difference is that Avante doesn't take his shit as seriously as you do and therefore he is more likable. He doesn't need a paper on the wall to prove he knows it either.

You just spent your whole life studying shit and Avante just happens to organically know more than you. Sucks that it pisses you off so much but it is very amusing.

:lmao

If I support Avante it is because he is a real person and just talks normally and has no pretentiousness or "plastic" persona unlike most of you that think you are above others.

Sucks to be you.

CuckingFunt
01-04-2013, 07:21 PM
shut up fake dyke

And you're just about the last person on all of SpursTalk who should attempt to call people fake.

CuckingFunt
01-04-2013, 07:24 PM
Since I am here to help - I will enlighten you as to why Avante irks you so much and why he controls you so well;

You and Avante are very similar. You think you know shit about shit and you studied your whole life to learn and recite this shit and it just kills you that Avante knows as much or more than you do. Only difference is that Avante doesn't take his shit as seriously as you do and therefore he is more likable. He doesn't need a paper on the wall to prove he knows it either.

You just spent your whole life studying shit and Avante just happens to organically know more than you. Sucks that it pisses you off so much but it is very amusing.

Wrong.

Wrong about that, too.

Avante
01-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Still bothers you though. I find it amusing and fun how Avante controls most of youse worlds and you can't do shit about it. For all of your snobbishness and alleged smarts, you can't stop from being controlled by Avante.

If I support Avante it is because he is a real person and just talks normally and has no pretentiousness or "plastic" persona unlike most of you that think you are above others.

Sucks to be you.

It's human nature (especially in hiding) to try all a person can to take down the know it all. I'm used to it however and have fun with it.....obviously. The funny thing is I haven't came close to touching on all that wisdom/knowledge.

What's really funny is how I just have to be some fat slob with mush for brains, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes them feel better I guess.

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Still bothers you though. I find it amusing and fun how Avante controls most of youse worlds and you can't do shit about it. For all of your snobbishness and alleged smarts, you can't stop from being controlled by Avante.How many threads have you started trying to insult her and me and the rest of the collective bane of your existence?

Controlled by us.

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 07:37 PM
And where are Funt's track and field history threads?

Avante
01-04-2013, 07:39 PM
How many threads have you started trying to insult her and me and the rest of the collective bane of your existence?

Controlled by us.

Trust me little fealla you aren't controlling anything/zero. I toy with ya and you're too fucking stupid to see it.

Avante
01-04-2013, 07:40 PM
And where are Funt's track and field history threads?

Those he begged me for?

silverblk mystix
01-04-2013, 07:41 PM
Aren't these Sprung Sheeple cute?

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 07:41 PM
Trust me little fealla you aren't controlling anything/zero. I toy with ya and you're too fucking stupid to see it.I wasn't even talking to you. You're too stupid to see it.

Those he begged me for?That wasn't who asked you for them. You're too stupid to see it.

Avante
01-04-2013, 07:45 PM
I wasn't even talking to you. You're too stupid to see it.

That wasn't who asked you for them. You're too stupid to see it.

I know but you are once again in a thread of mine so I do what I want. Ever post a thread all your own?

Don't you ever tire of being you?

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 07:48 PM
I knowNow that I've told you.
but you are once again in a thread of mine so I do what I want.You are free to be stupid in any thread.
Ever post a thread all your own?Yes.

Don't you ever tire of being you?Who else would i be?

Avante
01-04-2013, 07:51 PM
Now that I've told you.You are free to be stupid in any thread.Yes.

Who else would i be?

Dude, a dummy like you who is about as boring as it gets talking about stupid, are you kidding me? You are a moron amigo, you really don't know that?

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 08:08 PM
Dude, a dummy like you who is about as boring as it gets talking about stupid, are you kidding me?You're the one still responding. I must not be that boring. It's more like you know you got got so you're trying the same to apply the same old boring label, which in itself is boring.
You are a moron amigo, you really don't know that?Well, you're the one who had to be reminded who said what. Pretty stupid of you tbh.

Avante
01-04-2013, 08:12 PM
You're the one still responding. I must not be that boring. It's more like you know you got got so you're trying the same to apply the same old boring label, which in itself is boring.Well, you're the one who had to be reminded who said what. Pretty stupid of you tbh.

I haven't made it very very clear that I have get a big kick watching dummies like you?

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 08:20 PM
I haven't made it very very clear that I have get a big kick watching dummies like you?Sure, you're just acting stupid for your own amusement.

Makes perfect sense.

mavs>spurs
01-05-2013, 01:26 AM
And you're just about the last person on all of SpursTalk who should attempt to call people fake.
Talk shit to me and I'll cut off your head and use it as a fleshlight.

DMC
01-05-2013, 02:33 AM
I want a running back, defensive back, hurdler, long jumper, sprinter, a bluesman, a soul singer, a dancer, I 'll be looking for a black guy.

I want a swimmer, hockey player, pocket passer, country singer, possesion receiver, punk rocker, heavy metal guitarist, race car driver, I'll be looking for some white dude.

Don't give a shit about diet.

Some things simply can't be done if we try to ignore race. Imagine black guys....

0WSlskCq9Qk

White guys......

gjKFCYzqq-A

If I want a big fat ass shit smelling compilation of hair, piss, yeast foam and flab to double for Jabba the Hut, I'll want you.

DMC
01-05-2013, 02:36 AM

U1Ms_37TWBI
How many yards did he lose? Is that supposed to be impressive because he ran back 20 yards and ran up 10?

AussieFanKurt
01-05-2013, 02:46 AM
I fail to understand why starting threads make you a good poster, I better start posting stupid threads about track and field and race and maybe I'll be a good poster in avante's eyes

Avante
01-05-2013, 02:53 AM
Sure, you're just acting stupid for your own amusement.

Makes perfect sense.

Do you see me following anyone around like you do? Why do you play that?

Avante
01-05-2013, 02:54 AM
If I want a big fat ass shit smelling compilation of hair, piss, yeast foam and flab to double for Jabba the Hut, I'll want you.

If I want a dinky dick gun toting cock sucker who cums everytime he kills anything that stood no chance to defend it's self, you're my man.

Avante
01-05-2013, 02:56 AM
I fail to understand why starting threads make you a good poster, I better start posting stupid threads about track and field and race and maybe I'll be a good poster in avante's eyes

That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying unless you do start threads you are in no position to go around telling those who do what they need to do. Nobody wants to hear shit from someone who doesn't practice what they preach.

ChumpDumper
01-05-2013, 03:26 AM
Do you see me following anyone around like you do? Why do you play that?I see you saying the same shit over and over and over again begging for approval. Why do you play that?

Avante
01-05-2013, 03:33 AM
I see you saying the same shit over and over and over again begging for approval. Why do you play that?

There ya go again totally ignoring anything asked. Why do you follow me around, answer the question.

ChumpDumper
01-05-2013, 03:36 AM
There ya go again totally ignoring anything asked. Why do you follow me around, answer the question.You never answered whether you had a radio show or not.

Do you have a radio show?

ChumpDumper
01-05-2013, 03:38 AM
Do you see me following anyone around like you do?I see you replying to all our posts.
Why do you play that?Because you reply.

Now answer my question: Do you have a radio show?

Avante
01-05-2013, 03:45 AM
You never answered whether you had a radio show or not.

Do you have a radio show?

Yes I do, I broadcast out of Exeter Cal from midnight to 4am on Sat night. I play old blues, hillbillie, rockabilly, R&B, classic oldies and country. A playlist will look something like this as far as artists go...

Hasil Adkins
Pink Anderson
Patsy Montana
Clarence Ashley...the original House of the Rising Sun
Blind Willie Reynolds
Blind Willie Walker
Blind Willie McTell
Blind Blake
Blind Alfred Reed
Blind Boy Fuller
Blind Teddy Darby
Blind Joe Taggard
Blind Roosevelt Graves....gospel
Tarter & Gay
Darby & Tarlton
Ollie Ross
Too Tight Henry
Sparkplug Smith

Now why do you follow me around?

ChumpDumper
01-05-2013, 03:46 AM
I call bullshit.

And lol no football anyway.

Avante
01-05-2013, 03:51 AM
I call bullshit.

Dead serious, tomorrow night it will be oldies with...

Tony Allen
The Coasters
The Olympics
Gary "US" Bonds
The Drifters
Rosie and the Originals
Inez Fox
Chuck Berry
Buddy Holly
Elvis
Little Richard
Jerry Lee Lewis
Martha and the Vandellas
Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs
Bo Diddley
Fats Domino
Big Joe Turner
Wilbert Harrison
The Shirelles
The Chifones
The Hollywood Arclyes
The Platters

Once again, why do you folllow me around like a dog.

ChumpDumper
01-05-2013, 03:53 AM
Which station?

Avante
01-05-2013, 03:54 AM
Which station?

Dude, are you simply dumb, answer my question, why do you follow me around?

ChumpDumper
01-05-2013, 03:55 AM
Dude, are you simply dumb, answer my question, why do you follow me around?I already told you.

Which station?

Avante
01-05-2013, 03:57 AM
Tell me again, why does a dummy like you follow someone like me around? What can you talk about that would interest me?

ChumpDumper
01-05-2013, 03:58 AM
Tell me again, why does a dummy like you follow someone like me around?I post in your threads because your replies are entertaining to me.

Which station?

Avante
01-05-2013, 04:05 AM
I post in your threads because your replies are entertaining to me.

Which station?

I have a show coming up in two weeks ya don't want to miss. Try....

The Grateful Dead
Steppenwolf
Ten Years After
JoAnn Kelly
Jeff Beck
Savoy Brown
Tony McPhee
Paul Butterfield Blues Band
The Doors
Neil Young
John Mayall Blues Breakers
Climax Blues Band
Jethro Tull
Van Morrison
Jimi Hendrix
The Animals
The Rolling Stones
Cream
ZZ Top
Robin Trower
Bob Dylan
Leon Russell
Johnny Winter
Dr. John
Joe Cocker
Janis Joplin with Big Brother and the Holding Company
Donovan
Grace Slick with The Jefferson Airplane
Iron Butterfly
Country Joe and the Fish

....a must listen.

Also an interview with.....

9pPlFrmkXlE

ChumpDumper
01-05-2013, 04:10 AM
We would be less likely to miss it if you listed the radio station.

Avante
01-05-2013, 04:19 AM
We would be less likely to miss it if you listed the radio station.

Give me six months and you'll never look in the mirror and see that...DUH!.....staring back at you again. You'll know them blues, hillbillie, rockabilly, country, R&B, Soul, Rock, Jazz. Pro rasslin,. classic boxing, track & field, NFL/NCAA, classic sci fi. How to turn a lesbian totally around. You'll be the life of every party instead of the dunce you are now.

ChumpDumper
01-05-2013, 04:21 AM
Give me six months and you'll never look in the mirror and see that...DUH!.....staring back at you again. You'll know them blues, hillbillie, rockabilly, country, R&B, Soul, Jazz. Pro rasslin;. classic boxing, track & field, NFL/NCAA, classic sci fi. You'll be the live of every party instead of the dunce you are now.Give me the radio station the your show is on.

Avante
01-05-2013, 04:22 AM
Give me the radio station the your show is on.

Now tell me amigo how does it feel to have somebody ignore your question?

I ain't on no radio station ya fucking moron. But if I were my first show....

Towns Van Zandt
Calvin Russell
Ray Wylie Hubbard
Johnny "Slim" Campbell
Ray Lamontagne

And...

c_6egYg_Sf4

ChumpDumper
01-05-2013, 04:24 AM
Now tell me amigo how does it feel to have somebody ignore your question?Predictable.

I ain't on no radio station ya fucking moron.Predictable.

Avante
01-05-2013, 04:26 AM
How many yards did he lose? Is that supposed to be impressive because he ran back 20 yards and ran up 10?

How about this one then?

AocfL-BkJhQ

Let me guess you have no idea who that is, right?

Avante
01-05-2013, 04:27 AM
Predictable.

Predictable.

Yes you are slick, and simple also.

Here ya go amigo, tonight when ya put your little jammies on and grab Teddy remember this tune....

Los0g9Et7Ow

DMC
01-05-2013, 11:24 AM
How about this one then?

AocfL-BkJhQ

Let me guess you have no idea who that is, right?

http://static.zoovy.com/img/2bhip/W1001-H1062-Bffffff/T/ts264_00_closeup_of_little_rascals_our_gang_buckwh eat_head_tv_show_t_shirt.jpg

CuckingFunt
01-05-2013, 06:46 PM
Talk shit to me and I'll cut off your head and use it as a fleshlight.

No. You won't.