PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Royce White

Leetonidas
01-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Has anyone been following the drama with this guy? This guy pisses me off so much, he uses his "disorder" as a means to try and get whatever he wants from the Rockets. Is there a bigger faggot in the entire NBA than this pussy?

Riddler
01-03-2013, 07:01 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207446

Dirk Oneanddoneski
01-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Bosh Spice

irishock
01-03-2013, 07:06 PM
lmao

TDMVPDPOY
01-03-2013, 07:19 PM
so htf did he travel around in college basketball?

whats stopping him from traveling on a bus compared to a plane...fck him

Leetonidas
01-03-2013, 07:21 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207446

imo that's a general lol rockets thread this is specifically about royce white's faggotry

irishock
01-03-2013, 07:22 PM
faggot scared of the tension lmao

BUMP
01-03-2013, 07:24 PM
I felt bad for him until he said that more playing time would help his anxiety. :lol Seriously?

Riddler
01-03-2013, 07:28 PM
imo that's a general lol rockets thread this is specifically about royce white's faggotry

Reading comprehension fails you. That whole thread is about Royce's faggotry.

irishock
01-03-2013, 07:29 PM
I felt bad for him until he said that more playing time would help his anxiety. :lol Seriously?

:lmao

Riddler
01-03-2013, 07:31 PM
I guess he wants to miss out on his salary this year since the fines equal what he's supposed to be paid so far.

Jacob1983
01-03-2013, 08:00 PM
Why doesn't he just get a doctor or nurse to sedate him during the flight? Bam! Problem solved. I've never understood people that use the "I'm scared of flying so I will never do it" defense. Get some pills or get an MD to sedate you.

BUMP
01-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Why doesn't he just get a doctor or nurse to sedate him during the flight? Bam! Problem solved. I've never understood people that use the "I'm scared of flying so I will never do it" defense. Get some pills or get an MD to sedate you.

Gotta agree with the 'cob on this issue. Unless there's a reasonable alternative (which there really isn't :lol busing to NBA away games) he's gonna have to face the issue head on. Is there seriously not any fucking medication he can take to calm him down?

This is equivalent to making guys with ADD not have to take tests because they can't study well or making people with social anxiety avoid speeches.

FkLA
01-03-2013, 08:12 PM
Wouldnt be suprised if this homo is also terrified of needles or possible side effects from pills. Theres obviously other ways to deal with the issue but crazy people usually see their way as the only way. Id just cut my losses if I was Houston.

djohn2oo8
01-03-2013, 08:39 PM

Alot of this is he's trying to get the doctors to say he can't practice whenever he feels like not practicing.

djohn2oo8
01-03-2013, 08:40 PM
Wouldnt be suprised if this homo is also terrified of needles or possible side effects from pills. Theres obviously other ways to deal with the issue but crazy people usually see their way as the only way. Id just cut my losses if I was Houston.

They have to let the league rule on it first before they take action so there isn't any lawsuits taken against them as a result of their decision. Should hear something soon though.

Jacob1983
01-03-2013, 09:00 PM
Delonte West is a felon and bipolar and he flew on planes for road games. If a bipolar felon can do it, then this anxiety disorder pussy spare can do it. I have an anxiety disorder but I don't pussy out when it comes to flying or driving. And that's another thing too, why do people think cars are safer than planes? Car crashes are ridiculously more common than plane crashes. I'm sorry but I just don't get the whole fear of flying. Besides, when it's your time to die, it's your time.

KaiRMD1
01-03-2013, 09:52 PM
I guess he wants to miss out on his salary this year since the fines equal what he's supposed to be paid so far.

F that, he wants to miss out on an NBA career. In a couple of years, we'll see him coaching a peewee basketball game and saying to a reporter "I needed to grow up" about this issue since he won't have a job in the NBA soon. Was he any good in college to go through all this stress?

Leetonidas
01-04-2013, 07:07 AM
Reading comprehension fails you. That whole thread is about Royce's fagggotry.

thats nice.

Bill_Brasky
01-04-2013, 11:06 AM
Cut him, tired of hearing about the faggy antics of some guy who probably can't even play.

djohn2oo8
01-04-2013, 11:33 AM
Cut him, tired of hearing about the faggy antics of some guy who probably can't even play.

They can't just cut him. The league has to make a ruling first.

JoeTait75
01-04-2013, 12:18 PM
Delonte West is a felon and bipolar and he flew on planes for road games. If a bipolar felon can do it, then this anxiety disorder pussy spare can do it. I have an anxiety disorder but I don't pussy out when it comes to flying or driving. And that's another thing too, why do people think cars are safer than planes? Car crashes are ridiculously more common than plane crashes. I'm sorry but I just don't get the whole fear of flying. Besides, when it's your time to die, it's your time.

You're applying rational thinking to an irrational fear.

I get fear of flying. You're in a narrow metal tube 35,000 feet above the earth. But he needs to suck it up. If Royce White can't fly he's in the wrong line of work.

Leetonidas
01-04-2013, 05:23 PM
it's funny he's so afraid of flying that he wants to bus to all the games when automobile accidents are thousands of time more likely and one of the leading causes of death in america

Mel_13
01-06-2013, 11:14 AM
In the latest twist to the Royce White saga, Houston has suspended White for refusing to provide services as required by the player contract. Last week, White refused an assignment to the D-League. This doesn't end well.

https://twitter.com/ChrisMannixSI

jeebus
01-06-2013, 12:15 PM

what a stupid motherfucker. you took a contract knowing well you'd be traveling in planes, yet your ass is scared to fly?

djohn2oo8
01-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Suspension only for 1 week, but I suppose it's the first step needed in order to void his contract and buys the league time.

Jonathan Feigen &#8207 Jonathan_Feigen
BTW, you think lawyers had hand in Morey statement citing White "refusing to provide services as required by his uniform player contract?"

David Weiner ‏@BimaThug Jonathan_Feigen Rockets are clearly building/documenting best possible case/defense for voiding contract, defending possible ADA claim.

Royce White ‏@Highway_30
What's suspending me suppose to do �� I've been away from the team for a month 1/2. Guess we want to give it a title to shift accountability.

Royce White ‏@Highway_30
Threat, Fines, Suspension won't deter me. I won't accept illogical health decisions, I will keep asking for safety & health. #BeWell @dmorey

Asked about White last night, McHale said, "I have no idea." He didn't. Morey has dealt w situation alone to keep it from being distraction.
Expand

When McHale was asked about White in Minneapolis, White's hometown, he needed a moment to know who they were asking about. Out of sight...

djohn2oo8
01-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Royce White @Highway_30 Again the @HoustonRockets (https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets) management has gone against what THEIR OWN docs have declared & their own words. #Illogical (https://twitter.com/search/%23Illogical) pic.twitter.com/59ABOu1J (http://t.co/59ABOu1J)

Trainwreck2100
01-06-2013, 12:17 PM
well he's not really afraid of flying he's more afraid of falling out of the sky

djohn2oo8
01-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Royce White ‏@Highway_30
Not refusing #DLeague I'm refusing to work, AT ALL, until a protocol is put in that ensures #safety.. Doctors should make medical decisions.

djohn2oo8
01-06-2013, 12:18 PM
The wording of this quote from Daryl Morey is very interesting. Normally, you see a player being suspended for "conduct detrimental to the team," but here the Rockets are suspending him specifically for refusing to provide services. That's also known as refusing to accept a D-League assignment.

Houston is making sure not to bring his accusatory tweets and statements into the suspension matter here. And while they hope to come to a resolution with White on this, it's looking less and less likely he'll play for the Houston Rockets. What's surprising to me is White's tweets about Houston imply an archaic mindset from the organization that goes back to before the American with Disabilities Act existed.

In 1990, the ADA was enacted by Congress to help protect the rights of those who suffer from disabilities. White often cites the ADA when tweeting, insinuating that the Rockets don't seem interested in following this law. The problem with his vague accusations is he never actually really says what has happened. That's his right to keep it secretive if he wants, but someone in the situation coming out and detailing exactly what has gone wrong with their communication and understanding of the situation would probably help the public perception of this entire ordeal.

The Rockets, understandably, want to keep this as quiet as possible. They have to announce things like suspensions of a player, but they're not going to get into a PR war with a 21-year old who believes he's fighting a cause for thousands of people right now. Unfortunately for White and his own hubris, he seems to believe there is only one compromise available and that's to comply with exactly what he wants in the situation. There is no give and take; there is only take.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/21508346/houston-rockets-have-suspended-rookie-royce-white

jeebus
01-06-2013, 12:22 PM
This faggot makes RonRon looks like a stable individual

djohn2oo8
01-06-2013, 12:25 PM
Royce White ‏@Highway_30
Undeniably UNSAFE 4 ANY PLAYER, when management has exec. authority in medical situations. Conflict of Interest, Health vs. Business #BeWell

Bill_Brasky
01-06-2013, 12:26 PM
I legitimately hate the guy. At this point the Rockets might as well have drafted one of us, at least we woulda showed up :lol

baseline bum
01-06-2013, 12:27 PM
LOL Royce White calling anyone illogical.

jeebus
01-06-2013, 12:27 PM
I legitimately hate the guy. At this point the Rockets might as well have drafted one of us, at least we woulda showed up :lol

shit, if they drafted me but I had to be waterboarded every game, I'd fuckin do it.

BUMP
01-06-2013, 01:07 PM
You're applying rational thinking to an irrational fear.

I get fear of flying. You're in a narrow metal tube 35,000 feet above the earth. But he needs to suck it up. If Royce White can't fly he's in the wrong line of work.

Exactly. Busing to away games just isn't reasonable. I also realize how crippling an irrational fear is, that's why they need to put him on medication or something.

DPG21920
01-06-2013, 01:15 PM
The Rockets have suspended Royce White for "refusing to provide services required by his contract".

Joyrider
01-06-2013, 01:27 PM
I'm confused in his...irrational thinking. Does he really think he can win any time of case if this goes to a lawsuit??

ffadicted
01-06-2013, 06:14 PM
Royce White ‏@Highway_30
Undeniably UNSAFE 4 ANY PLAYER, when management has exec. authority in medical situations. Conflict of Interest, Health vs. Business #BeWell

:lol

Clipper Nation
01-06-2013, 06:24 PM
It's pretty funny how this clown whines about stigmas, when in reality, he contributes to the anxiety disorder stigma with his bitchmade behavior, tbh....

Dude's just trying to use his disorder to get playing time, imho....

Chinook
01-06-2013, 06:46 PM
If White were really concerned about his health, he should've deal with it before signing his contract. I'm sure the Rockets would have been willing to give him whatever help he needed if he didn't act like he was entitiled to get paid while missing games.

racm
01-06-2013, 06:55 PM
What a petulant twit, I think Morey should have authorized the B.A. Baracus procedure.

Stalin
01-06-2013, 08:55 PM
guys hes a nutcase, you can't use logic to explain his behaviour, he's prime gulag material though, IMO TBH

Indazone
01-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Wasted draft pick but who cares with the way the Rockets have been playing of late. Cut his ass, free up a roster spot and sign someone who will contribute. Royce will not get paid. The Rockets have laid the case for breach of contract.

Leetonidas
01-06-2013, 09:42 PM
i really hope this faggot dies in a bus crash tbh he is wiping his ass with a once in a lifetime opportunity that any one of us would give our left testicle for

Molotov
01-07-2013, 04:17 AM
Seems like an interesting young man, I wouldn't mind sharing a cup of tea with.

Captivus
03-20-2013, 10:15 AM
Update on this guy...OMG!
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1573657-royce-white-i-would-guess-the-nba-and-houston-rockets-want-me-gone

"If I was to make an educated guess, I would guess that Adam Silver and David Stern and the Rockets organization, some other owners in the league, GMs, want me gone. And why do they want me gone? Because business is about convenience, not about doing what's necessary. It's about cutting overhead... And a lot of times, what's best for us as human beings doesn't meet that criteria for business people."

"I’m successful!"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/royce-white-mental-illness-video_n_2903673.html

Leetonidas
03-20-2013, 11:40 AM
what a faggot :pctoss

sook
03-20-2013, 01:29 PM
If anybody wnats to read some fucked up shit...boy has got some baby mamma problems

I’ve been dealing with Royce White for a minute and he’s a joke!!! He wants everyone in the league to have sympathy for him for his “anxiety” but the only anxiety he has is not knowing how to pull out. The first time we had sex he NEVER even strapped up and this was our first time sleeping together.
Not my thing to do or anything, but he’s weird and likes to ask girls to eat his ass. I looked at him like he was craaaaazy. Well fast forward to now and I am 5 weeks pregnant with his child.

When I told him I was pregnant, he made it seem like I hopped on top of myself and got pregnant and then said he didn’t want me to have it bc of his other kids. He already has 2 other children by two different women, one is 2 and the other is 2 1/2. Not surprising. I’m just frustrated now bc he’s blaming me for being pregnant.

Just wanted to let u know and let any future or current girl dealing with him to know what kind of guy he is. I also sent you screenshots to his response when I told him I was pregnant.

http://jocksandstilettojill.com/2013/03/rockets-royce-white-has-babys-mama-drama/

Captivus
03-20-2013, 01:41 PM
http://jocksandstilettojill.com/2013/03/rockets-royce-white-has-babys-mama-drama/

WOW!! This is novel!! Great stuff!
So he has 2 kids and is expecting another. No relation with the motheres, right? ...this guy is a disaster...
Background check needed before draft day!

2pac > Kobe
03-20-2013, 01:58 PM
Royce White needs to go, and not just from the nba.....

HI-FI
03-20-2013, 02:06 PM
Morey screwed up on this one. He would've been better off drafting Wesley Willis (rip), least he didn't mind being on the road,.
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/wesleywillis2.jpg

jeebus
03-20-2013, 05:35 PM
ever since Dwight got castrated by Kirby, someone has to take up the mantle of knocking random sluts up. #bewell

Trainwreck2100
03-20-2013, 05:39 PM
WOW!! This is novel!! Great stuff!
So he has 2 kids and is expecting another. No relation with the motheres, right? ...this guy is a disaster...
Background check needed before draft day!
well one is 2 and the other is 2and a half so what do you think?

Captivus
03-20-2013, 07:47 PM
well one is 2 and the other is 2and a half so what do you think?

I was asking about the relations with the mothers...I know he has 2 kids...
Kisses!