PDA

View Full Version : *** Official "We Lost" panic thread ***

ElNono
01-03-2013, 09:52 PM
:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :hang :hang :hang :hang :hang :hang

Brunodf
01-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Neal/Bonner shouldn't play any minutes

ElNono
01-03-2013, 09:53 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/312tkes.gif

TE
01-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Neal/Bonner shouldn't play any minutes
Neal shouldn't be given ball-handling responsibilities. Handling the ball shouldn't be something he's suppose to do. It takes away from his game.

KaiRMD1
01-03-2013, 09:54 PM
*Panic*

BillMc
01-03-2013, 09:55 PM
It feels good to panic. Gets the blood flowin'...

RD2191
01-03-2013, 09:56 PM
most of you are delusional fans that keep acting like these games dont matter and keep trying to play it off. but the fact of the matter is that the spurs have yet to beat a single elite team this season. yeah we beat okc but that was very early in the season. so can anyone tell me of a signature win the spurs have this season? anyone????? thought so. this team is going nowhere fast.

Boomersgold
01-03-2013, 09:56 PM
If we're going to play a shoot-first point guard, then I think Mills would be better than Neal at that role.

spurspokesman
01-03-2013, 09:57 PM
No panic here. But as the saying goes to be the best you have to beat the best and so far the spurs haven't done that and have gotten there asses handed to them when playing against elite competition. No excuses.

TE
01-03-2013, 09:58 PM
most of you are delusional fans that keep acting like these games dont matter and keep trying to play it off. but the fact of the matter is that the spurs have yet to beat a single elite team this season. yeah we beat okc but that was very early in the season. so can anyone tell me of a signature win the spurs have this season? anyone????? thought so. this team is going nowhere fast.
rofl it's january. Wait till the latter part of the season. If there are any "signature wins" to be had, I'd rather have them win in the later part of the season.

DejuanorwhatDude
01-03-2013, 09:59 PM
Nothing to panic about...just tired. Should have rested the Big 3. Won't remember this in a week.

Paranoid Pop
01-03-2013, 09:59 PM
I don't panic tbh, I know for a fact we have the best coach in the league that will overachieve and lead our bunch of talentless bums to a second round exit. Better than anyone could probably dream of right now, but that what having such a great coach does for you.

TDMVPDPOY
01-03-2013, 10:00 PM
that ginoboli fella...wtf is this tosb going to retire...

RD2191
01-03-2013, 10:01 PM
no bro, the excuses need to stop, we aren't the heat, this team cant just coast and turn it on in the playoffs. haven't done jack since the 06-07 season. i mean hey we aren't terrible but we also aren't elite.

ElNono
01-03-2013, 10:02 PM
no bro, the excuses need to stop, we aren't the heat, this team cant just coast and turn it on in the playoffs. haven't done jack since the 06-07 season. i mean hey we aren't terrible but we also aren't elite.

time to panic, tbh

urunobili
01-03-2013, 10:03 PM
http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/115/7/e/__Jump_Off_a_Cliff___Emoticon_by_neek_zique.gif

davidbowie
01-03-2013, 10:03 PM
we need d blair in there!!!!!!

TheSkeptic
01-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Thank goodness the Spurs don't lose very often.

Mugen
01-03-2013, 10:04 PM
http://niklausgerber.com/content/03-blog/07-7-animated-gifs-to-sum-up-a-tough-day-at-work/panic.gif

Blackjack
01-03-2013, 10:06 PM
I only post when I panic.

ElNono
01-03-2013, 10:06 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/marchtrpt4bhs/GIFs/panic.gif

DejuanorwhatDude
01-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Thank goodness the Spurs don't lose very often.

God you people are pathetic. Most teams would kill to be in the position we're in and would bitch relentlessly if they were losing with the schedule the Spurs have had. Just realize it's one game in the schedule, the Spurs lost but its not the end of the world.

ElNono
01-03-2013, 10:07 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xN0CUCo2QkE/UCKkveVvcGI/AAAAAAAAA3M/b0a7H8TrtEY/s1600/Kent%2520panic.gif

DejuanorwhatDude
01-03-2013, 10:08 PM
Sorry Skeptic didn't mean to say that towards you...4 everybody else.

ElNono
http://i50.tinypic.com/16bhx5j.gif

dunkman
Tragedy . . .

Mugen
01-03-2013, 10:12 PM
http://www.xxlmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/anigif_the-definitive-charlie-sheen-is-fcking-crazy-gif-22533-1298924636-18.gif

TheSkeptic
01-03-2013, 10:13 PM
Sorry Skeptic didn't mean to say that towards you...4 everybody else.

I happen to agree with you so not a problem. :lol

Not that it's going to happen, but I think a Knicks-Spurs series is a fairly even one. Knicks are a good team so the Spurs just can't afford to make mistakes against them. But I wouldn't worry about the Knicks the way I would OKC if that makes any sense. Tired team and all. Hopefully the Spurs learn from this one (resolve the back-up point situation) and thrash the next team.

RD2191
01-03-2013, 10:16 PM
thrash the next team? yeah because we can make a statement with a win against the powerhouse 76ers. smh

Dex
01-03-2013, 10:20 PM
http://disneyroobs.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/panic.gif

DejuanorwhatDude
01-03-2013, 10:23 PM
thrash the next team? yeah because we can make a statement with a win against the powerhouse 76ers. smh

Its never good to lose to teams like OKC or the Knicks. But why do you seem to care so much about making statements? The Spurs made 'statements' with 20 straight wins last season. The Spurs just have to focus on shoring up the defense and the offense will be there.

TheSkeptic
01-03-2013, 10:24 PM

The 76ers? For some reason I thought there was a good team on the schedule next. :bang

Well in any case, thrash the 76ers and play well against the next great team. These losses show the Spurs where improvements are needed. Better that this happens in early January while Pop can still make changes.

Besides, our guys were tired. On equal amounts of rest I don't think the Spurs get beatdown like this by the Knicks.

Johnny RIngo
01-03-2013, 10:29 PM
It was great seeing Bonner miss every shot though. The worse he plays, the less Pop will rely on him come playoff time.

Also, if the Jax injury is really bad they should consider using his expiring as a trade asset. Possibly for a back-up big.

Johnny RIngo
01-03-2013, 10:32 PM

Knicks are an EC team. There's no such thing as a statement game against a team you're probably not going to see in the playoffs. Winning any upcoming games against the Thunder/Clippers/Grizzlies is much more important.

AFBlue
01-03-2013, 10:32 PM
I felt like I was watching last year's WCF tbh...athletes just making the Spurs look foolish.

HI-FI
01-03-2013, 10:35 PM
El Nono starting this thread to deflect from Ginobli's shitty game tbh, per par fwiw imho aldjkfaoi

Jumi
01-03-2013, 10:39 PM
:rollin

100%duncan
01-04-2013, 08:30 AM
This is needed. :lamo

Chris16
01-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Mike Woodson has a terrible playoff history, remember that guys.

Watch and see.

Ice009
01-04-2013, 08:42 AM
It was great seeing Bonner miss every shot though. The worse he plays, the less Pop will rely on him come playoff time.

Also, if the Jax injury is really bad they should consider using his expiring as a trade asset. Possibly for a back-up big.

That's actually a very good thing. lol, thanks for pointing that out. It's great that Bonner played so poorly as it won't earn him any extra court time. I guess there is at least one thing to be happy about in regards to the game.

timtonymanu
01-04-2013, 09:47 AM

You really are a shit poster.

Captivus
01-04-2013, 09:51 AM
This is needed. :lamo
http://i.imgur.com/1iBMS.gif

KenziE
01-04-2013, 09:51 AM

Memphis TBH

KenziE
01-04-2013, 09:52 AM
Knicks are an EC team. There's no such thing as a statement game against a team you're probably not going to see in the playoffs. Winning any upcoming games against the Thunder/Clippers/Grizzlies is much more important.

This

ManuTastic
01-04-2013, 10:02 AM
The only story here is fatigue. Knicks are a good team this year, and we were too tired to play them straight up. Also Bloomberg needed some popcorn. The End.

timtonymanu
01-04-2013, 10:03 AM
Going by robdiaz retarded logic, the Heat have lost to the Knicks twice, Warriors, Clippers, and Grizzlies while the only contenders they beat were the Thunder and Big 3-less Spurs.

The Thunder have lost to the Heat, Grizzlies, and Spurs and have beaten the Spurs and Clippers.

The Clippers win streak was only against non-contenders. To date, they've only beaten the Heat and Grizzlies.

The Spurs have beaten the Thunder and Grizzlies. They've lost twice to the Clips, twice to the Knicks, and once to the Thunder and Heat.

Yeah, the Spurs really are trash even though they've won as much games against the contenders as much as OKC, LA, and Miami have. Again, this is a pointless stat, but so is rob's argument.

TDMVPDPOY
01-04-2013, 10:17 AM
lol spursfans only interested in being regular season champions

Dr. Robert Lee
01-04-2013, 11:45 AM
You must be delusional considering we beat Memphis @ Memphis. And the OKC win still counts...

Rummpd
01-04-2013, 12:17 PM
[QUOTE=AFBlue;6276353]I felt like I was watching last year's WCF tbh...athletes just making the Spurs look foolish.

For a half and several minutes the Spurs played the "superior*" athletes basically even and just basically fell flat while tired. Not worried about this loss a bit or the BS about "athletic" players when all that apparently means is some players can jump or run fast. Let the Knicks have some confidence going into the rest of the season and playoffs where they will be exposed but at least might be the team to give the Heat somewhat of a battle in the East. *Not one Knick can hang with a fully charged up Parker and Leonard can hang with anyone of them, and NO player on the Knicks brings the type of skills Manu or Duncan bring all the time.

Horse
01-04-2013, 01:53 PM
How about memphis? We almost beat miami with backup and had the knicks beat till we started fucking off. Even though stern has raped us with this schedule we're still right there. It's all gonna even out. Then we get rest and get healthy. There are no back to backs in the playoffs so relax.

Cry Havoc
01-04-2013, 02:00 PM
Going by robdiaz retarded logic, the Heat have lost to the Knicks twice, Warriors, Clippers, and Grizzlies while the only contenders they beat were the Thunder and Big 3-less Spurs.

The Thunder have lost to the Heat, Grizzlies, and Spurs and have beaten the Spurs and Clippers.

The Clippers win streak was only against non-contenders. To date, they've only beaten the Heat and Grizzlies.

The Spurs have beaten the Thunder and Grizzlies. They've lost twice to the Clips, twice to the Knicks, and once to the Thunder and Heat.

Yeah, the Spurs really are trash even though they've won as much games against the contenders as much as OKC, LA, and Miami have. Again, this is a pointless stat, but so is rob's argument.

RD2191
01-04-2013, 02:05 PM
like i said spurs=trash, can someone point to a signature win? anyone? a win that shows this team can compete with the elite teams. i'll wait.

Cry Havoc
01-04-2013, 02:25 PM
like i said spurs=trash, can someone point to a signature win? anyone? a win that shows this team can compete with the elite teams. i'll wait.

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?id=400277734

:rolleyes

RD2191
01-04-2013, 02:33 PM
LOL, a buzzer beating win against a thunder team who was just learning how to play with Kevin martin.

Cry Havoc
01-04-2013, 02:46 PM

LOL, a buzzer beating win against a thunder team who was just learning how to play with Kevin martin.

AFBlue
01-04-2013, 05:20 PM
I felt like I was watching last year's WCF tbh...athletes just making the Spurs look foolish.

For a half and several minutes the Spurs played the "superior*" athletes basically even and just basically fell flat while tired. Not worried about this loss a bit or the BS about "athletic" players when all that apparently means is some players can jump or run fast. Let the Knicks have some confidence going into the rest of the season and playoffs where they will be exposed but at least might be the team to give the Heat somewhat of a battle in the East. *Not one Knick can hang with a fully charged up Parker and Leonard can hang with anyone of them, and NO player on the Knicks brings the type of skills Manu or Duncan bring all the time.

I was half-kidding with my original quote because I realize it was the fourth game in five nights. BUT, I have to disagree with the bolded statements above because the Knicks have a couple great athletes (Smith, Chandler) and terrific skill players (Melo, Kidd, Smith). Beyond that, what makes you think the Spurs would be "fully charged" after a season and deep playoff run against the elite teams in the West?

Boomersgold
01-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Are you serious!

Yes, because Neal isn't a point guard.

SpursIndonesia
01-04-2013, 09:16 PM
God you people are pathetic. Most teams would kill to be in the position we're in and would bitch relentlessly if they were losing with the schedule the Spurs have had. Just realize it's one game in the schedule, the Spurs lost but its not the end of the world.

Truth.

JRHernandez88
01-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Lol this guy is a clown.

Why even watch if all you do is complain??

SpursIndonesia
01-04-2013, 10:03 PM
Fuckin troll is a troll, why you guys even bother responding ?? :lol

RD2191
01-04-2013, 10:17 PM
a clown? you have nothing to say so you resort to name calling? nice. i watch because i can and i post because i can. its that simple.

SpursIndonesia
01-04-2013, 10:21 PM
a clown? you have nothing to say so you resort to name calling? nice. i watch because i can and i post because i can. its that simple.

And you're ridiculed because you are ridiculous, simple indeed. A bit of suggestion, if you're clinging on the edge of a cliff out of 1 regular season loss, JUMP.

timtonymanu
01-04-2013, 10:43 PM
Miami just lost to the Bulls.

:cry Non-contenders

RD2191
01-04-2013, 10:57 PM
lol, u mad bros? im just saying that the spurs are going nowhere fast and most of you keep making excuses as to why this team keeps losing against top teams.

Floyd Pacquiao
01-07-2013, 10:15 PM
:tu bump so you fags can cry in here

timtonymanu
01-07-2013, 10:17 PM
No panic here.

Very disappointed in the Spurs right now, but hey it happens. Gotta regroup on Wednesday.

Juggity
01-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Perhaps Pop threw this game with his awful lineups and holding Tim out in the 4th. Inspire the Spurs to annihilate the Lakers on Wed.

Mugen
01-07-2013, 10:31 PM
:tu bump so you fags can cry in here

Floyd Pacquiao
01-07-2013, 10:37 PM

:guin

AFBlue
01-07-2013, 10:40 PM

therealtruth
01-07-2013, 10:45 PM
:cry

KaiRMD1
01-07-2013, 10:51 PM
a clown? you have nothing to say so you resort to name calling? nice. i watch because i want something to troll about and i post because i want attention. its that simple.

Kori Ellis
01-07-2013, 11:06 PM
After every Spurs loss...

Half the Spurs fans: "I told you so! We are never going to win in the playoffs against teams who are big (strong) (fast) (have chuckers)! This game proves it!."

The other half: "STFU -- you don't you know anything! It's only November December January!"

pgardn
01-07-2013, 11:09 PM
*burp*

chapnis
01-07-2013, 11:17 PM
That was terrible, trade everyone!