View Full Version : How to become a judge

Out of nowhere goods
01-04-2013, 12:57 AM
Does anyone know the route it takes to become a judge? A Bachelor's Degree? Law School?

I think I would make a great judge. A good judge must have a firm stance. I have a firm cock.

Not to mention I really like giving out unnecessary harsh sentences to people. For me, a lengthy prison sentence is always a minimum for any felony. Nothing turns me on like giving out my sentence, especially to an innocent person, and seeing that hopeless look in their eyes as I'm singlehandedly destroying them and their families lives in front of hundreds of people. Watching them beg and plead on their knees is even better.

So can anybody help me out?

thnx

Wild Cobra
01-04-2013, 05:28 AM
Do you believe in the death penalty for first degree crimes against others?

DMC
01-05-2013, 02:46 AM
A friend of mine was elected to the position. Stupid if you ask me. He didn't do anything at work but rub elbows and dump his work on other so I guess he was perfect for politics. He did go to NYU though, so it figures.

silverblk mystix
01-05-2013, 12:17 PM
You just do what everyone here at Spurstalk does;

A) Put your mind/brain to sleep or on autopilot.

B) Always see reality through your clouded vision. Refer to all the stereotypes, labels,prejudices, fears etc... you have stored on autopilot. Never learn to see reality as it is now- but as you remember it from your autopilot brain.

C) When faced with an immediate decision - never see the reality in front of you but rather just pre-judge the person in front of you by your prejudices.

Presto - you are a judge like everyone else here!

Too easy.

ChumpDumper
01-05-2013, 12:42 PM
lol

silverblk mystix
01-05-2013, 12:52 PM
Case in point, right on cue, per par & every other spurs talk sheeple cliche...

way too easy...

ChumpDumper
01-05-2013, 12:57 PM
Case in point, right on cue, per par & every other spurs talk sheeple cliche...

way too easy...I don't think you realize how perfectly you described yourself.

Way too easy.

lol enlightened

silverblk mystix
01-05-2013, 01:15 PM
I don't think you realize how perfectly you described yourself.

Way too easy.

lol enlightened

Fart sniffer chumpie always on cue...

mavs>spurs
01-05-2013, 03:28 PM
Does anyone know the route it takes to become a judge? A Bachelor's Degree? Law School?

I think I would make a great judge. A good judge must have a firm stance. I have a firm cock.

Not to mention I really like giving out unnecessary harsh sentences to people. For me, a lengthy prison sentence is always a minimum for any felony. Nothing turns me on like giving out my sentence, especially to an innocent person, and seeing that hopeless look in their eyes as I'm singlehandedly destroying them and their families lives in front of hundreds of people. Watching them beg and plead on their knees is even better.

So can anybody help me out?

thnx

1) go to a prestigious school, one where there are a lot of alumni in politics
2) suck a TON of political cock, so that the powerful people who will help you get elected know that you will help them out once in

i teenk dets how u do it

ChumpDumper
01-05-2013, 08:44 PM
Fart sniffer chumpie always on cue...Go start another thread about me.

lol sprung