PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to thank those who.....

Avante
01-04-2013, 04:16 AM
...voted for me when it came to the poster who made the biggest impact in 2012. The poster you'd most want to meet. The one you couldn't help but read.

Thank you.

What happened to my nose?

http://drawapig.desktopcreatures.com/gallery/2013/1/4/889856.jpg

AussieFanKurt
01-04-2013, 04:33 AM
someone can't read

Avante
01-04-2013, 01:55 PM
someone can't read

Read a book a week amigo.

lebomb
01-04-2013, 02:00 PM
...voted for me when it came to the poster who made the biggest impact in 2012. The poster you'd most want to meet. The one you couldn't help but read.

Thank you.

Believe me, there are much worse on here..............DuncaneatsKobe dick is one, Blake is the other faggot. I care not to mention the others right now. :rolleyes

Avante
01-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Believe me, there are much worse on here..............DuncaneatsKobe dick is one, Blake is the other faggot. I care not to mention the others right now. :rolleyes

I try to rev things up, make it interesting. I do know a ton of shit and have talents, I 'm well aware that I have something. Look at all those here who do nothing but follow others around complaining, we have a whole gang of those here. Boring little fucks who never have a thought to share, just bitch, moan, moan n' groan about those of us who do share thoughts. I get the reaction I do because I don't play the game so many here want to play, I do my thing and if others don't like it too fucking bad, put me on ignore. Why don't they do that if I'm soooo bad?

Look at the threads that go 6-12 pages, yep....conflict. People love it but try to play the bullshit game that they don't. Look at johnsmith for an example, what does this guy do besides bitch? So many here like that.

I just do my thing, nobody has to read me.

lebomb
01-04-2013, 02:19 PM
I try to rev things up, make it interesting. I do know a ton of shit and have talents, I 'm well aware that I have something. Look at all those here who do nothing but follow others around complaining, we have a whole gang of those here. Boring little fucks who never have a thought to share, just bitch, moan, moan n' groan about those of us who do share thoughts. I get the reaction I do because I don't play the game so many here want to play, I do my thing and if others don't like it too fucking bad, put me on ignore. Why don't they do that if I'm soooo bad?

Look at the threads that go 6-12 pages, yep....conflict. People love it but try to play the bullshit game that they don't. Look at johnsmith for an example, what does this guy do besides bitch? So many here like that.

I just do my thing, nobody has to read me.

10yr old followers do that shit. Nothing wrong with acting like an idiot on ST, but dont try and act you arent one, when actually you are really and asshole "idiot".

Magua
01-04-2013, 02:24 PM
10yr old followers do that shit. Nothing wrong with acting like an idiot on ST, but dont try and act you arent one, when actually you are really and asshole "idiot".

:monkey

Stephen A. Smith
01-04-2013, 02:35 PM

My sources tell me that it was pounded flat by the repeated face fuckings you take at truck stops. I applaud your attempts to be somewhat safety conscious by growing a moustache to absorb some of the impact HOWEVA no matter how thick and bushy you grow it that thing can only take so many shots of pelvis. At the end of the day I think you should take a page from Roger Goodell's play book and start seriously taking steps to limit this kind of repeated head trauma because quite frankly the only explanation I can come up with for your posts is that you've already had about 8 concussions already.

Avante
01-04-2013, 02:45 PM

Thought we were tight, what happened?

Avante
01-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Stephen A. Smith

I'm not the one posting threads about how I'm Stephen A. Smith. Who doesn't know shit about football by the way.

lebomb
01-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Thought we were tight, what happened?

That wasnt directed to you Avante. To the followers on ST.

Avante
01-04-2013, 03:00 PM
That wasnt directed to you Avante. To the followers on ST.

Cool~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

silverblk mystix
01-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Truth bomb thread.

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Stephen A. Smith

I'm not the one posting threads about how I'm Stephen A. Smith. Who doesn't know shit about football by the way.Yet he has a radio show.

Do you?

Reck
01-04-2013, 04:26 PM
mystix is one of the few members here that uses ones of the most non-apropos phrases and or sentences on the whole board.

its like he doesn't even know the meaning of what he's typing. lol

silverblk mystix
01-04-2013, 04:33 PM
mystix is one of the few members here that uses ones of the most non-apropos phrases and or sentences on the whole board.

its like he doesn't even know the meaning of what he's typing. lol

You are and have always been quite a little treacherous weasel and an extreme suck-up.

I mean every word in that little phrase.

lakerhaterade
01-04-2013, 04:36 PM
My sources tell me that it was pounded flat by the repeated face fuckings you take at truck stops. I applaud your attempts to be somewhat safety conscious by growing a moustache to absorb some of the impact HOWEVA no matter how thick and bushy you grow it that thing can only take so many shots of pelvis. At the end of the day I think you should take a page from Roger Goodell's play book and start seriously taking steps to limit this kind of repeated head trauma because quite frankly the only explanation I can come up with for your posts is that you've already had about 8 concussions already.
:lol

lakerhaterade
01-04-2013, 04:37 PM
You are and have always been quite a little treacherous weasel and an extreme suck-up.

hi buddy :)

Avante
01-04-2013, 04:52 PM
Yet he has a radio show.

Do you?

I would toy with that guy, the cat don't know shit.

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 04:54 PM
I would toy with that guy, the cat don't know shit.That wasn't my question.

Avante
01-04-2013, 05:13 PM
That wasn't my question.

Don't tell me you're dumb enought to think having a radio/TV show has something to do with knowledge. Jimmy the Greek couldn't pick his nose.

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Don't tell me you're dumb enought to think having a radio/TV show has something to do with knowledge. Jimmy the Greek couldn't pick his nose.That didn't answer my question either.

Avante
01-04-2013, 05:15 PM
That didn't answer my question either.

Fuck you and your question. I thought you'd figure that out, nope.

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 05:19 PM
Fuck you and your question. I thought you'd figure that out, nope.Wow, that question sure made you angry. Smith totally has a radio show.

I'll have to assume you still don't.

johnsmith
01-04-2013, 05:20 PM
U mad avante?

Avante
01-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Wow, that question sure made you angry. Smith totally has a radio show.

I'll have to assume you still don't.

So all those with a radio show know their stuff, if you don't have a radio show ya don't, right?

Reck
01-04-2013, 05:32 PM

Another ridiculous and thoughtless post by you. When are you going to grow up and be independent around here? Needing Avante to prop yourself up. :lol

Avante
01-04-2013, 05:32 PM
U mad avante?

Fucking A, nothing pisses me off more than when others start poking fun at me because I don't have a radio show, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Avante
01-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Another ridiculous and thoughtless post by you. When are you going to grow up and be independent around here? Needing Avante to prop yourself up. :lol

That coming from a guy who relies on everyone else everyday, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't bother you to be a leech?

Clipper Nation
01-04-2013, 05:53 PM
Don't tell me you're dumb enought to think having a radio/TV show has something to do with knowledge. Jimmy the Greek couldn't pick his nose.
Jimmy the Greek was the face of sports gambling for decades.... meanwhile, your record isn't even 50% and you're reduced to lying that your son was making the picks.... 'nuff said....

Reck
01-04-2013, 06:00 PM
That coming from a guy who relies on everyone else everyday, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't bother you to be a leech?

There is that leech word again.

Your vocabulary leaves so much more to be desire.

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 06:02 PM
So all those with a radio show know their stuff, if you don't have a radio show ya don't, right?So you don't have a radio show?

Avante
01-04-2013, 06:06 PM
There is that leech word again.

Your vocabulary leaves so much more to be desire.

Let's drop the internet bullshit for a few minutes, let's talk man to man.

You honestly don't get it do you? You don't go around giving out advice and telling others shit unless you are involved. How do you not know this? Your folks never taught you any manners? Dude, you don't do shit here yet think you have an opinion, where do you get that idea? Look at you. what do you ever do besides leech off everyone else, well? Why is that and I need you to man up and give me a real answer, you really never have anything to share, really?

Avante
01-04-2013, 06:09 PM
So you don't have a radio show?

When we talk it's funny, here we both are thinking about how we are trolling the other....hahahahaha!!!!!!! The thing you get owned because it's always you following me.

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 06:11 PM
When we talk it's funny, here we both are thinking about how we are trolling the other....hahahahaha!!!!!!! The thing you get owned because it's always you following me.I'm only asking if you have a radio show.

All you have to do is answer yes or no.

Avante
01-04-2013, 06:14 PM
I'm only asking if you have a radio show.

All you have to do is answer yes or no.

It's more fun watching you.

Reck
01-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Let's drop the internet bullshit for a few minutes, let's talk man to man.

You honestly don't get it do you? You don't go around giving out advice and telling others shit unless you are involved. How do you not know this? Your folks never taught you any manners? Dude, you don't do shit here yet think you have an opinion, where do you get that idea? Look at you. what do you ever do besides leech off everyone else, well? Why is that and I need you to man up and give me a real answer, you really never have anything to share, really?

I do plenty.

I have a question of my own..

How is it you think you're actually doing this board a service by posting your threads which equal to piss and shit?

I'll tell you this right now, even the lamest poster here has a better input than you ever will. one average post is better than 10 threads by you. Fact.

Trill Clinton
01-04-2013, 06:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYLZPwkkyiY

what's an avante thread without some theme music.

silverblk mystix
01-04-2013, 06:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYLZPwkkyiY

what's an avante thread without some theme music.

Sprung is as sprung does. :lmao

Sprung Sheeple!

!Band NAME ALERT!

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 06:21 PM
It's more fun watching you.It's more fun watching you not answer and get angry instead.

Trill Clinton
01-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Sprung is as sprung does. :lmao

Sprung Sheeple!

!Band NAME ALERT!

lol

Avante
01-04-2013, 06:28 PM
I do plenty.

I have a question of my own..

How is it you think you're actually doing this board a service by posting your threads which equal to piss and shit?

I'll tell you this right now, even the lamest poster here has a better input than you ever will. one average post is better than 10 threads by you. Fact.

You see following everyone elses lead as doing plenty? Explain that to me.

More about you....

You always gloss over it, not this time. Tell me why do you never originate anything? Do you honestly never ever have anything to say other than working off what somebody else says? Why is that? Talk to me about how you really think you have any right to be critical when you do ....zero....other than leech.

Talk to me slick, why is it you don't do shit here unless it's all set up for you.

Yeah I know I'm totally fucked up. Let's talk you, can you do it?

Avante
01-04-2013, 06:30 PM
It's more fun watching you not answer and get angry instead.

You are kidding right? Angry at some dumb fuck on a ....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reck
01-04-2013, 06:34 PM
You see following everyone elses lead as doing plenty? Explain that to me.

More about you....

You always gloss over it, not this time. Tell me why do you never originate anything? Do you honestly never ever have anything to say other than working off what somebody else says? Why is that? Talk to me about how you really think you have any right to be critical when you do ....zero....other than leech.

Talk to me slick, why is it you don't do shit here unless it's all set up for you.

Yeah I know I'm totally fucked up. Let's talk you, can you do it?

Maybe you have failed to realized this yet but this is the club, a part of the board where I go to mess around with people like you.

If you ever bother to go to the parts of the board where normal and sports related discussions take place than you wouldn't be so hung up on the fact you aren't taken seriously here...or anywhere to be exact.

Let me put it to you this way, the Club, before the troll section dissapeared barely was a notch better than that place.

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 06:41 PM
You are kidding right? Angry at some dumb fuck on a ....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you and your question. I thought you'd figure that out, nope.

Avante
01-04-2013, 06:44 PM
Do you "really" get emotional about this silly shit, well neither do I.

I get a kick out of little punk ass freaks like you. Comical.

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 06:47 PM
Do you "really" get emotional about this silly shit, well neither do I.

I get a kick out of little punk ass freaks like you. Comical.Your denials after getting mad are comical.

Avante
01-04-2013, 06:53 PM
Maybe you have failed to realized this yet but this is the club, a part of the board where I go to mess around with people like you.

If you ever bother to go to the parts of the board where normal and sports related discussions take place than you wouldn't be so hung up on the fact you aren't taken seriously here...or anywhere to be exact.

Let me put it to you this way, the Club, before the troll section dissapeared barely was a notch better than that place.

One minute this place is just for yucks, the next you're telling me I'm not taken seriously, hahahaha!!!!! So if it's just for yucks why all this concern over what I/anyone does......well?

So you are just here to leech off other and have yucks, gotcha! But they need to act a certain way, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, are you for real?

Reck
01-04-2013, 07:07 PM
One minute this place is just for yucks, the next you're telling me I'm not taken seriously, hahahaha!!!!! So if it's just for yucks why all this concern over what I/anyone does......well?

So you are just here to leech off other and have yucks, gotcha! But they need to act a certain way, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, are you for real?

I'm sorry what?

Try english next time. All I could make out was "leech" and "yuck" half a doezen times.

silverblk mystix
01-04-2013, 07:17 PM
I'm sorry what?

Try english next time. All I could make out was "leech" and "yuck" half a doezen times.

Oh you understood it.

If this is not a serious place - stop worrying about what others do and STFU already.

Avante
01-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Your denials after getting mad are comical.

Thinking anyone really cares about your bullshit is stupid,

Avante
01-04-2013, 07:23 PM
I'm sorry what?

It's ...dozen...dummy and you got it.

You're so fucked up dude.

Avante
01-04-2013, 07:25 PM
Oh you understood it.

If this is not a serious place - stop worrying about what others do and STFU already.

The cat is fucked dude, one minute it's yucks then it's serious then....fuck the freak.

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Thinking anyone really cares about your bullshit is stupid,You're still responding.

Reck
01-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Oh you understood it.

Who says I'm worried? You mad?

The cat is fucked dude, one minute it's yucks then it's serious then....fuck the freak.

I'm still trying to decrypt what you're trying to say.

Coherent sentences ftw dude.

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Oh you understood it.

If this is not a serious place - stop worrying about what others do and STFU already.As a noted political poster would say, this post is rich in vitamin I.

Avante
01-04-2013, 07:56 PM
Who says I'm worried? You mad?

I'm still trying to decrypt what you're trying to say.

Coherent sentences ftw dude.

Let me try it again slick.

One minute you are talking about how this place is all about the shuck n' jive.

Ya with me?

The next it's to be taken seriously.

Ya still with me?

So which is it?

Even you can figure that out, I hope.

Avante
01-04-2013, 07:58 PM
You're still responding.

Dude see those flashing neons....AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE. So why are you even here?

CuckingFunt
01-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Dude see those flashing neons....AVANTE AVANTE AVANTE.

That you suffer from hallucinations explains a lot.

Avante
01-04-2013, 08:07 PM
That you suffer from hallucinations explains a lot.

psssttt....come over here close to the speaker...

I was just kidding, there are no neons flashing, ok?

ChumpDumper
01-04-2013, 08:09 PM
psssttt....come over here close to the speaker...

I was just kidding, there are no neons flashing, ok?Then why did you say there are flashing neons?