PDA

View Full Version : How come only white people are on all the "Craziest" reality TV shows???

lebomb
01-04-2013, 09:51 AM
My girl and I talked about this the other night. How come only white people try to jump a house with a tricycle, or feed a shark with their bare hands? How come white folks will set themselves on fire, and try to walk a tightrope 1000ft in the air? How come a backflip off the top floor of an apartment building onto a table is fun? Fuck I can go on, and on about dumb shit white people do. Yall call other races dumb, I will challenge that and say white people are the most stupid risk takers ever. Please explain the enjoyment of trying something that you know will end up with a terrible finish, outcome or death? Example........... trying to pull a train or airplane down the runway with your balls isn't going to end well I promise you. Please explain. :wakeup

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-04-2013, 10:11 AM
And when white people are driving they're all like this, but when black people are driving there all like that. What's the deal?

hehateme
01-04-2013, 10:14 AM
black reality TV show's would end on the first show with them all throwing gang signs and shooting each other, which would = no reality tv show the next week on BET, which = just another regular week for BET's ratings

lebomb
01-04-2013, 10:22 AM
black reality TV show's would end on the first show with them all throwing gang signs and shooting each other, which would = no reality tv show the next week on BET, which = just another regular week for BET's ratings

Actually there is a reality show about gangs..........Its on A&E I think. Everyday life in the hood actually.

I. Hustle
01-04-2013, 10:40 AM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001055227/wiggers_xlarge.jpeg

ploto
01-04-2013, 10:42 AM
Have you never seen Maury?

CuckingFunt
01-04-2013, 11:02 AM
And when white people are driving they're all like this, but when black people are driving there all like that. What's the deal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU_w_twAr7w

leemajors
01-04-2013, 11:02 AM
http://www.wetv.com/shows/braxton-family-values

Drachen
01-04-2013, 11:32 AM
Edit: upon second read, this was less funny than I thought. I am tired, forget it.

mrsmaalox
01-04-2013, 11:33 AM
Because they are attention whores.

Cochina
01-04-2013, 11:40 AM
Ha Ha, wha she ^^^^ said! :lol

mrsmaalox
01-04-2013, 11:49 AM
Did you just call me a whore?

I thought you love it when I talk dirty to you?

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-04-2013, 11:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU_w_twAr7w

Precisely

mrsmaalox
01-04-2013, 03:40 PM
I do. I was just validating my chub. mrsmaalox ooo lala. What's it take to keep you around, 130k a year?

That's a good start, depending on the bonuses and perks :)

mrsmaalox
01-04-2013, 04:59 PM
The Bone and Perks are unbelievable. I'm Pre Qualified. Do you have 2 pairs of sunglasses on? That's sooo hawt.

LOL yep, that was the purpose of the picture; I was having a fit looking for my favorite pair when my sis-in-law snapped it and said "I found them!".

DMC
01-05-2013, 02:51 AM
My girl and I talked about this the other night. How come only white people try to jump a house with a tricycle, or feed a shark with their bare hands? How come white folks will set themselves on fire, and try to walk a tightrope 1000ft in the air? How come a backflip off the top floor of an apartment building onto a table is fun? Fuck I can go on, and on about dumb shit white people do. Yall call other races dumb, I will challenge that and say white people are the most stupid risk takers ever. Please explain the enjoyment of trying something that you know will end up with a terrible finish, outcome or death? Example........... trying to pull a train or airplane down the runway with your balls isn't going to end well I promise you. Please explain. :wakeup

The really fucked up whites are those who get on forums and pretend to be black.

KL2
01-05-2013, 07:37 AM
White people are the only race of people that can look at a lion and be like "I can be friends with that lion"