PDA

View Full Version : The song "Adorn" by some stupid Mexican named Miguel

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2013, 10:52 AM
What the fuck is this shit and why do so many people like it? Am I missing something? He just makes Mexican noises the entire time while throwing in the occasional "Let my love adorn you"

Why do Mexicans have such an affinity for horrid music?

Trainwreck2100
01-04-2013, 11:00 AM
i have no idea what you are talking about

Trainwreck2100
01-04-2013, 11:01 AM
Also fuck you, mexicans didn't make gangam style a number 1 hit. Fucking Kim Jong Il is laughing at us from hell cause he basically won

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2013, 11:05 AM

8dM5QYdTo08

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2013, 11:06 AM
Also fuck you, mexicans didn't make gangam style a number 1 hit.

No. They made this a #1 hit

l12Csc_lW0Q

So much better :lol

lebomb
01-04-2013, 11:22 AM
What the fuck is this shit and why do so many people like it? Am I missing something? He just makes Mexican noises the entire time while throwing in the occasional "Let my love adorn you"

Why do Mexicans have such an affinity for horrid music?

STFU............ you racist SANDFUCK from Arizona. Most racist piece of shit state in the US. Yes, even more than Bama and Mississippi.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2013, 11:25 AM
Oh look a :monkey is hijacking my thread

mrsmaalox
01-04-2013, 11:34 AM

Cochina
01-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Why you lissen to tha shit esse?

Samuel Eto'o
01-04-2013, 02:49 PM
Nothings funnier than the group of young "latinos" (even if there Mexican they prefer "latinos") trying why too hard to carve out some new cultural identity for themselves. Its really hard to explain unless you've seen it for yourself-- but its really something to behold. It comes off as so forced.

Samuel Eto'o
01-04-2013, 02:50 PM
And I have never heard that song. It seems like most of my exposure to new mainstream shit music comes through DoK rants.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2013, 03:10 PM
And I have never heard that song. It seems like most of my exposure to new mainstream shit music comes through DoK rants.
My old car doesn't have a CD player so I'm subjected to whatever hip hop radio stations in Arizona (aka radio stations where 50% of the listeners are bean) decide to play. Every time they're letting people call in to request a song and I hear the voice of a Mexican girl in her teens, I know she's about to request "Adorn by Miguel" and say "Miguel" in such a loud Mexican way so whoever is listening knows she's Mexican and likes Miguel because his name is Miguel.

lebomb
01-04-2013, 03:17 PM
My old car doesn't have a CD player so I'm subjected to whatever hip hop radio stations in Arizona (aka radio stations where 50% of the listeners are bean) decide to play. Every time they're letting people call in to request a song and I hear the voice of a Mexican girl in her teens, I know she's about to request "Adorn by Miguel" and say "Miguel" in such a loud Mexican way so whoever is listening knows she's Mexican and likes Miguel because his name is Miguel.

What makes you so privileged and special? White skin? ............. I know, you are threatened and scared. Typical ........... you have to put down other races. You are really STUPID.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2013, 03:21 PM
What makes you so privileged and special? White skin? ............. I know, you are threatened and scared. Typical ........... you have to put down other races. You are really STUPID.

:monkey

DisAsTerBot
01-04-2013, 03:39 PM
dude you need to stop listening to the radio. Seriously, it just pisses you off

jermaine
01-04-2013, 03:44 PM
I listened to that song waaaaay before it became a radio hit an loved it. You'll dont have anyone to love or adore so you'll dont understand. Go get his whole album, it nice. Your woman mite love you for it.

DeadlyDynasty
01-04-2013, 03:48 PM
It's on the 12-song playlist that Y100 and Power 96 play all-day-everyday. My MWF driver can't get enough of it. The best part about listening to those stations is the people who call up and request a song that either A) was played 15 minutes ago or B) will be played within the hour, regardless of request. These are probably the same people who order their steaks well done.

resistanze
01-04-2013, 04:13 PM
No radio song has ever scarred me as much as 'Airplanes'. I thought it was bad in Canada - when I went to L.A. that summer the station played the song twice in a span of 3 songs.

ashbeeigh
01-04-2013, 04:19 PM
If you're going to make this is a racial thing just make sure to remember that the guy is half Mexican and half black. I googled it.

FkLA
01-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Way too much hate in you DoK. Change the station dawg. Or you got an ipod, zune, etc? Buy an adapter to hook it up to your stereo, theyre a couple of bucks.

FkLA
01-04-2013, 04:23 PM
If you're going to make this is a racial thing just make sure to remember that the guy is half Mexican and half black. I googled it.

Why are you so sweet ashbeeigh? Also have you ever had a Mexican lover ?

dirk4mvp
01-04-2013, 04:28 PM
goat beandip song

Jov-R1FfoJs

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Way too much hate in you DoK. Change the station dawg. Or you got an ipod, zune, etc? Buy an adapter to hook it up to your stereo, theyre a couple of bucks.

I did that then I left it in my car and a Mexican stole it over night (true story).

Btw the defensive responses are obviously from people who like this shit song :lmao

lebomb
01-04-2013, 04:34 PM
I did that then I left it in my car and a Mexican stole it over night (true story).

Good, Im gonna give him a reward.

dirk4mvp
01-04-2013, 04:35 PM
lol stealing a $5 ipod adapter

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2013, 04:35 PM

Good, Im gonna give him a reward.
So you're gonna reward someone for committing a crime?

And black people wonder why there's racism in this country :lol

lebomb
01-04-2013, 04:41 PM
So you're gonna reward someone for committing a crime?

Actually no, Im doing it because he swiped it from your stupid ass only. :flipoff

FkLA
01-04-2013, 04:42 PM

Btw the defensive responses are obviously from people who like this shit song :lmao

Ive never heard that song tbh. He stole your ipod or the adapter ?

Henry Swanson
01-04-2013, 05:24 PM
I've never heard of this song. The thing with Mexicans (and I mean any kind of mexican whether it is puerto rican, cuban, dominican, etc) is that they don't know any better. I mean they sold 1/3 of America to us for what? Laugh Out Loud
You would think that over time they would evolve to something better but they have not. They believe that they are getting over when they steal your car or from your home. Sure, they get what they are looking for but it will only last them for the 15 minutes it takes to find their pusher.
They will never know the feeling of owning your own home or driving a car that isn't weighed down by 20 of your closest friends and family.

On a side note, I love classic cars. I assume that because your car does not have a CD player that it is a classic. If not and it is just that old then I place you in the same class as those border jumpers.

Trill Clinton
01-04-2013, 05:40 PM
miguel? never head of him.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-04-2013, 06:44 PM
Ive never heard that song tbh. He stole your ipod or the adapter ?

He stole my $10 adapter but decided to leave my ipod (prolly worth $120 bucks at the time) and a refilled adderall script (which could easily get over $300 in the open market) that was sitting right next to the adapter. Not a very intelligent thief.

DMC
01-05-2013, 02:23 AM
lol thread title, didn't even need to read the op.

Avante
01-05-2013, 05:33 AM
I can hang with...

tEblKLM_Kw4

One of my HS buddies brother was the drummer.

Qc69zr_5uH4

GM8_v4AwltM

6LjxfNxbZM4

Rosie had a bad cold the night they recorded this, the band had rented a studio so had to go on or lose the deal. She could never duplicate this sound that night.

HMcHbh6HBDk

GHEuSGGmX-c

A couple of these cats were from Mexico.

Saved the best for last.

Ij4gc8iBDaI