PDA

View Full Version : Kings: The indefinite 1 game suspension

TheSanityAnnex
01-04-2013, 09:39 PM
Anyone seen Cousins stats since? 30-21-4 tonight. If the kid can keep his head right he'll easily be the best big in the league. I'd pay a large amount to have Duncan mentor him personally once he retires.

SpursIndonesia
01-04-2013, 10:51 PM
He should make sure that the medicine for depressing the body immune system over his brain transplant last week always taken.

Malik Hairston
01-04-2013, 11:24 PM
His potential is overrated IMO, but ya, if he can stay focused on basketball without the emotional baggage, he could be a top 5 big..

His shot selection and basketball IQ is poor, those two aspects generally don't see substantial improvements from NBA players..

DMC
01-04-2013, 11:57 PM
If Blair could have kept up the 28-23 whatever game, he would have been one of the best in the league. I'd go more with the mean than the fliers.

Venti Quattro
01-05-2013, 12:01 AM
We thought Zach Randolph could be fixed...and he was.

Cousins still has hope.

100%duncan
01-05-2013, 12:42 AM
If Blair could have kept up the 28-23 whatever game, he would have been one of the best in the league. I'd go more with the mean than the fliers.
Co-signed.

TheSanityAnnex
01-05-2013, 12:50 AM
I know you're not comparing the two but :lol
A flier is one game, this has been five in a row since his suspension and I'd guess it's somewhere near 22 pts 14 rebs 5 ast. I'm taking a shit so I'm not crunching the numbers, if someone could sweet. He's balling with Evans and Thornton out, funny how that works when he actually gets the ball routinely. He will mature and be dominant. I just hope it is on the Kings. If they trade him I'm done with the Kings. He's a once in a decade big, with the possibility of being one of the best, although I don't think he'll ever reach Duncan type maturity which will limit him. Fuck it though, I'll take an immature 20-15 any night from a big.

TheSanityAnnex
01-05-2013, 12:52 AM
Co-signed.
16-10-2
8-6-1

have your means, we won't even discuss potential.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-05-2013, 12:55 AM
DeMarcus Cousins is a 7 footer with a huge frame (so it's not like Dwight Howard putting on an unnatural amount of muscle to get big) and extremely soft hands, while Blair is a 6'5" power forward with no ACLs. Idk how anyone can compare the two.

DMC
01-05-2013, 02:02 AM
Cousins won't keep it up. He'll blow up again and get suspended again, probably after Duncan takes another huge shit on him.

I have no hope for the guy.

TSA
01-05-2013, 02:38 AM
He will blow up again, it's the time in between I'm looking at more than anything.

TSA
01-05-2013, 02:39 AM
And I'm encouraged he looks up to and idolized Duncan.

freetiago
01-05-2013, 03:11 AM
Winning cures all
everyones happy when you win
when you lose is when peoples true nature comes out
and weve seen cousins is the biggest drama queen in the nba
kings should sell high tbh
could probably get 2 top 5 lottery picks for him

should ship out evans while theyre at it
ball dominant SG?/SF who doesnt have great vision and cant shoot a jumpshot
and has thomas robinson shown anything yet
i see he gets dnp-10 minutes most games
he was suppose to be a great locker room presence but it looks like he got infected by the kings