PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Kind of pissed the Clippers didn't win big.

midnightpulp
01-05-2013, 01:39 AM
Nothing to really celebrate here. Clippers should've won this game by 20+, Crawford or no Crawford. Clippers are definitely in a bit of rut, losing two straight then almost getting upset by one of the West's bottom-feeders.

Clips are my B team, me being from SoCal, so they're my guys if the Spurs flame out, and one thing I'd like to see them getting back to playing the kind of defense they were during the streak.

Clipper Nation
01-05-2013, 01:41 AM
Tbh, a win's a win... would have been an even bigger win if Vinny didn't insist on the Hack-a-Howard when they were playing good enough defense, but I'll take a "clutch" brick from Kobe and an ice-cold dagger from MV3 any day of the week, tbh...

DMC
01-05-2013, 01:42 AM
I'm glad they didn't. Kobe, Howard both with good numbers highlights the fact Nash cannot defend worth a fuck, but at least he's there to relate to the feeling of losing, experienced at losing more than anyone on the team I think.

midnightpulp
01-05-2013, 01:43 AM
Tbh, a win's a win... would have been an even bigger win if Vinny didn't insist on the Hack-a-Howard when they were playing good enough defense, but I'll take a "clutch" brick from Kobe and an ice-cold dagger from MV3 any day of the week, tbh...

Yeah, I know. Crawford plays, Lakers get fuckin' embarrassed tonight by 25+, but the Clippers need to clean some things up and not let scrub teams like the Lakers hang around and sting them.

irishock
01-05-2013, 01:45 AM
I had the Clippers -5 and they covered it exactly. Fuck Meeks.

Mugen
01-05-2013, 01:57 AM
Vinny is worse than Pringles tbh. It's just that CP3 is just a much better leader than Kobe that he can make up for his coach's dumbfuckness.

racm
01-05-2013, 02:01 AM
The Clippers would have blown them out the window had Crawford played and they didn't foul a lot sending the Lakers into the bonus 7 minutes left in the 4th.