PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: IS BIBLE KEMP DONE TBH...?

Calispursfan11
01-05-2013, 01:45 AM
He is laboring out there. Even when he puts up the expected 20-10 he doesn't look right. Is it Kobe hindering him or will we never see the same athletic Superman who once barely lost to the superlative Nate Robinson in the Dunk Contest? I think the 36 year old TD would run circles around BIBLE KEMP at this time tbh... Thoughts?

noob cake
01-05-2013, 01:49 AM
I really fail to see how Bible is any better than Asik. Neither has a post game. Both rebounds; Asik possibly better this season.

irishock
01-05-2013, 01:50 AM
Stop comparing Bible with my man Shawn Kemp. Not even worthy imo

djohn2oo8
01-05-2013, 01:51 AM
I really fail to see how Bible is any better than Asik. Neither has a post game. Both rebounds; Asik possibly better this season.

Asik = underrated signing tbh.

smaka
01-05-2013, 06:37 AM
overrated

Raven
01-05-2013, 08:39 AM
I don't think it's his fault tbh, neither is Pau's.. That he has no post game is nothing new, the difference is that in the past he played alone in the paint against one, since Rashard Lewis was killing it from the 3 the pf had to go out, leaving him scoring a lot on offensive rebounds.. Also, he could basically muscle his way to the rim with a lot of space.. Right now everyone knows where he'll get the ball and where he'll go, and on board he can be boxed out by the two he has to go against.. Imho, if the lakers had a reasonable 3point game and a decent perimeter D, he would go back to being dominant.

hater
01-05-2013, 11:22 AM
not his fault? he is the one who got Ron Jeremy fired and then quit on his team midseason. Then played games to either land on LA or NY claiming to be the next "superman".

he was supposed to be the next dominant LA bigman whom you give the ball to and get out of the way. :lmao this loser can't even dominate the english language :lol dominating the paint

Budkin
01-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Looks like he might be now.

Kai
01-07-2013, 04:58 PM
Asik = underrated signing tbh.

Yep, damn assholes clowning me for taking a wait and see approach when he signed :lol

Budkin
04-29-2013, 12:59 PM
Bible Kemp is never done.

http://i.imgur.com/ywYZsch.jpg