PDA

View Full Version : Why do black men bail....

Avante
01-05-2013, 05:10 AM
...on their families?

How many times have we seen this....

Black kid grows up without his father, becomes a big sports star now dad wants to all of a sudden get to know his rich son.

Terrell Owens was raised by his mom and grandmother, forget how old he was before he found out his dad lived right across the street with his other family. Christmas comes and good old dad tells Terrell..."can't buy for you son, I need to buy for my other kids"....how cold is that?

Of course we all know the gang story, how the black kid goes looking for..............

I have a lot of black friends, my best friend Stan is black, best man at my wedding. Most of them have never met their father. What's the deal with this? Something like 70% of all black kids grow up without a dad in the home. Why?

paste...

By now, these facts shouldn’t be hard to grasp. Almost 70 percent of black children are born to single mothers. Those mothers are far more likely than married mothers to be poor, even after a post-welfare-reform decline in child poverty. They are also more likely to pass that poverty on to their children.

Wild Cobra
01-06-2013, 12:21 AM
I'll bet more white men bail than black men...

Wild Cobra
01-06-2013, 12:30 AM
Hmm that's a good one for sure. So would staying and cheating be better?
I'm just tired about threads and posts that are racially motivated, so I pointed out something probably true to consider.

Magua
01-06-2013, 12:39 AM
^This whole board knows you hate n_iggers, so drop the act.

Wild Cobra
01-06-2013, 12:41 AM
^This whole board knows you hate n_iggers, so drop the act.
Anyone who believe that, just wants to. Not my problem they can't handle the truth.

CuckingFunt
01-06-2013, 11:42 AM
Anyone who believe that, just wants to. Not my problem they can't handle the truth.

That your hatred is justified?

Wild Cobra
01-06-2013, 03:26 PM
That your hatred is justified?
What? My "hatred" of most people? My acknowledgement that I hate almost as many whites by percentage as blacks? When I make statements to make people ponder, you guys really don't get it.

Avante
01-06-2013, 04:21 PM
I'll bet more white men bail than black men...

So how much ya wanna bet?

Wild Cobra
01-06-2013, 04:23 PM
So how much ya wanna bet?
LOL...
I no longer have any v-bookie cash.

Seriously though, have you ever looked at the numbers. I haven't, but I'm pretty sure you are wrong if you think this is a racial thing. White men do it too.

Avante
01-06-2013, 04:28 PM
LOL...
I no longer have any v-bookie cash.

Seriously though, have you ever looked at the numbers. I haven't, but I'm pretty sure you are wrong if you think this is a racial thing. White men do it too.

I know for a fact it's a racial thing. No question about it at all.

Wild Cobra
01-06-2013, 04:53 PM
I know for a fact it's a racial thing. No question about it at all.
Interesting.

I always thought it was a culture thing.

Avante
01-06-2013, 05:33 PM
Can we have one without the other?

Koolaid_Man
01-06-2013, 05:34 PM
...on their families?

How many times have we seen this....

Black kid grows up without his father, becomes a big sports star now dad wants to all of a sudden get to know his rich son.

Terrell Owens was raised by his mom and grandmother, forget how old he was before he found out his dad lived right across the street with his other family. Christmas comes and good old dad tells Terrell..."can't buy for you son, I need to buy for my other kids"....how cold is that?

Of course we all know the gang story, how the black kid goes looking for..............

I have a lot of black friends, my best friend Stan is black, best man at my wedding. Most of them have never met their father. What's the deal with this? Something like 70% of all black kids grow up without a dad in the home. Why?

paste...

By now, these facts shouldn’t be hard to grasp. Almost 70 percent of black children are born to single mothers. Those mothers are far more likely than married mothers to be poor, even after a post-welfare-reform decline in child poverty. They are also more likely to pass that poverty on to their children.

It's called cycle of Poverty started in part by the US Constitution saying blacks were only 3/5ths of a man. Cycle of poverty means lack of education in many areas of life, which affects financial opportunities, which affects ability to buy condoms, which affects ability to not spread seed which leads to lack of basic concern for life produced because there is no money. :hat

BlackSwordsMan
01-06-2013, 05:36 PM
It really isn't their fault its just what happened in the jungle. They mated with the female and left to make more little apes its just some races of people evolved their brains more quicker than others...

Wild Cobra
01-07-2013, 03:29 AM
Can we have one without the other?
My point is there are also white cultures that are equally bad as some of the black cultures when it comes to integrity and responsibility. To start a thread of this type is definitely racial. It lacks no merit in my view unless your intent is to continue to stir hatred between races. Your thread lacks a root problem. I can garentee you the root problem is not race. A larger percentage of blacks are low income and have lower family values as they are raised. However, there is a large population of whites and other races who have the same circumstances. Now since whites are something like 7 times the population of blacks, even though a larger percentage of blacks live in a culture that makes this happen, I'll bet the raw numbers have more whites with fatherless families.

Wild Cobra
01-07-2013, 03:30 AM
It's called cycle of Poverty started in part by the US Constitution saying blacks were only 3/5ths of a man. Cycle of poverty means lack of education in many areas of life, which affects financial opportunities, which affects ability to buy condoms, which affects ability to not spread seed which leads to lack of basic concern for life produced because there is no money. :hat
Actually, before the war on poverty making it beneficial for the mother not to have a husband, blacks had more stable households than whites!

Avante
01-07-2013, 03:38 AM
My point is there are also white cultures that are equally bad as some of the black cultures when it comes to integrity and responsibility. To start a thread of this type is definitely racial. It lacks no merit in my view unless your intent is to continue to stir hatred between races. Your thread lacks a root problem. I can garentee you the root problem is not race. A larger percentage of blacks are low income and have lower family values as they are raised. However, there is a large population of whites and other races who have the same circumstances. Now since whites are something like 7 times the population of blacks, even though a larger percentage of blacks live in a culture that makes this happen, I'll bet the raw numbers have more whites with fatherless families.

I think I asked a question didn't I?

Obviously I'm talking about % 's here. It's a known fact that most black children grow up without a father in the home. That isn't true with other races. If you can prove otherwise I'd love to see it.

I was reading about Terrell Owens, I told his story then I started thinking about my black friends and black athletes I knew about that never knew their fathers, so I did a little research. Yep...70-75% of all black children grow up without a father in the home.

Then we get to my Mexican friends and they are all about family. When they go anywhere the whole tribes tags along.

EmoKobe
01-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Where the fuck did you get 70% from.... statistics pulled out of your ass don't have merit

johnsmith
01-07-2013, 09:08 AM
Where the fuck did you get 70% from.... statistics pulled out of your ass don't have merit

In this instance, avantes racist ass is sort of correct. I've seen similar numbers but they're single parent homes and not necessarily "fatherless" homes.

Henry Swanson
01-07-2013, 10:46 AM
I saw this movie once entitled "Baby Boy". I'm not sure if it was a mockumentary or if when making this film they really thought that the lifestyle the main character was living was "cool". The biginning of the film starts off with a monologue from the main character that makes a ton of sense but then he proceeds to live his life like a savage.
In the opening he explains how the balck man is still immature and likes to be babied (paraphrasing of course). I found it amazing that the writers/directors/actors fully admit this, even though they go on and show the main character as not being able to hold down a job, stealing to make money, drinking and smoking and constantly cheating on his "baby mama".

Even though I didn't care too much for this film it did reveal the mind of the black male. The insecurities, the immaturity and the lack of self control. Not only do they knowingly show it but they glorify the lifestyle.

Avante
01-07-2013, 02:35 PM

Do your oiwn research and see what you find.

Avante
01-07-2013, 02:37 PM
In this instance, avantes racist ass is sort of correct. I've seen similar numbers but they're single parent homes and not necessarily "fatherless" homes.

A lot of times it's more about her getting pregnant out of weddlock and then the guy bails.

Avante
01-07-2013, 02:39 PM
I saw this movie once entitled "Baby Boy". I'm not sure if it was a mockumentary or if when making this film they really thought that the lifestyle the main character was living was "cool". The biginning of the film starts off with a monologue from the main character that makes a ton of sense but then he proceeds to live his life like a savage.
In the opening he explains how the balck man is still immature and likes to be babied (paraphrasing of course). I found it amazing that the writers/directors/actors fully admit this, even though they go on and show the main character as not being able to hold down a job, stealing to make money, drinking and smoking and constantly cheating on his "baby mama".

Even though I didn't care too much for this film it did reveal the mind of the black male. The insecurities, the immaturity and the lack of self control. Not only do they knowingly show it but they glorify the lifestyle.

I've seen that in the black guys I know, not too domestic they'd rather run the streets than settle down. Married life with the kids....boring.

Henry Swanson
01-07-2013, 02:40 PM
Do your oiwn research and see what you find.

For one, most people are too lazy to do their own research to back up their beliefs. I like how you tried but I would have said either close to 70% or 64.8% for it to sound more believeable.

Honestly, and I hope this is not that case, I think you and Charlies Sheen are the same person. As weird as it sounds I can wade through some of the BS and see similarities. If I am wrong, and I doubt it, I ask your forgiveness.

Henry Swanson
01-07-2013, 02:41 PM
I've seen that in the black guys I know, not too domestic they'd rather run the streets than settle down. Married life with the kids....boring.

Laugh Out Loud! Knowing black guys! Laugh Out Loud!

mrsmaalox
01-07-2013, 02:42 PM
I did my own research and came up with about 48-50%

Henry Swanson
01-07-2013, 02:45 PM

Which is more understandable. To which I would say that the other 20-30% don't know that they are running out on their family. What I mean by that is that they release their seed in multiple females and not realizing that they are impregnating them. It's astonishing in that they believe that no harm can come to them and they fail to use any contraceptives. "Pulling out" does not count.

Avante
01-07-2013, 03:01 PM
For one, most people are too lazy to do their own research to back up their beliefs. I like how you tried but I would have said either close to 70% or 64.8% for it to sound more believeable.

Honestly, and I hope this is not that case, I think you and Charlies Sheen are the same person. As weird as it sounds I can wade through some of the BS and see similarities. If I am wrong, and I doubt it, I ask your forgiveness.

Yes I am also Charlie Sheen, can't fool you.

I can't believe so many here aren't aware of this. I bet the black guys here know full well what I'm talking about. Ok we can go with 65=70% Which is staggering still. I have read 70-75% but it doesn't matter.

Avante
01-07-2013, 03:02 PM

Show me where you got those numbers.

mrsmaalox
01-07-2013, 03:18 PM
Which is more understandable. To which I would say that the other 20-30% don't know that they are running out on their family. What I mean by that is that they release their seed in multiple females and not realizing that they are impregnating them. It's astonishing in that they believe that no harm can come to them and they fail to use any contraceptives. "Pulling out" does not count.

I think the 70% stat is black children raised in single parent households----which would include the kids who are not "fatherless", but live in single parent homes because of breakups and divorce, but who actually know and have a relationship with their fathers. The entire 70% are not abandoned by their fathers.

Avante
01-07-2013, 03:20 PM
I think the 70% stat is black children raised in single parent households----which would include the kids who are not "fatherless", but live in single parent homes because of breakups and divorce, but who actually know and have a relationship with their fathers. The entire 70% are not abandoned by their fathers.

Ok then why so many problems in the black family? And the % of black children who never knew their father is still higher than everyone else.