PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to personally thank Obama

TSA
01-05-2013, 09:24 PM
For turning a $700 gun in to $1,825. The left's gun control freak out has been hilarious. Tens of thousands of unarmed Americans have now armed themselves, and those that sold to them will wait for the panic to die down and use said money to purchase guns 2 for 1. How'd the panic work out for gun control? :lmao

ElNono
01-05-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm pretty sure the guy that paid $1,825 was not a lefty gun control freak...

TSA
01-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Does it matter? The panic the left stirred up helped my auction.

ElNono
01-05-2013, 09:50 PM
Does it matter? The panic the left stirred up helped my auction.

The guy that panicked is dumb. There's no left/right for that.

Das Texan
01-05-2013, 10:36 PM
For turning a $700 gun in to $1,825. The left's gun control freak out has been hilarious. Tens of thousands of unarmed Americans have now armed themselves, and those that sold to them will wait for the panic to die down and use said money to purchase guns 2 for 1. How'd the panic work out for gun control? :lmao

You should probably be thanking Adam Lanza, tbh.

ChumpDumper
01-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Thank the dead kids while you're at it.

CosmicCowboy
01-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Yeah, people have lost their minds over this shit. I've seen guys paying $60 for PMags that cost $20 a month ago and will cost $20 next month.

ChumpDumper
01-05-2013, 11:43 PM
My friend who works at a gun shop is at a trade show in Connecticut right now. Barely has any inventory and little on the way.

Juggity
01-05-2013, 11:44 PM
America will eventually join the rest of the first world in banning most firearms. The culture is already changing. Old people are dying. Conservatives are old people. The old south continues its inexorable decline.

Wild Cobra
01-05-2013, 11:51 PM
America will eventually join the rest of the first world in banning most firearms. The culture is already changing. Old people are dying. Conservatives are old people. The old south continues its inexorable decline.
So only the criminals will have guns?

CosmicCowboy
01-05-2013, 11:53 PM

:lmao

There are plenty of kids growing up with guns that will be willing and able to counteract the pussies like you.

Juggity
01-05-2013, 11:58 PM
:lmao

There are plenty of kids growing up with guns that will be willing and able to counteract the pussies like you.

Plenty of kids growing up with guns that will one day be confiscated

CosmicCowboy
01-06-2013, 12:02 AM
Plenty of kids growing up with guns that will one day be confiscated

You are advocating confiscating all guns?

ElNono
01-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Countries like Switzerland, which is first world, don't have any bans on firearms. The fact is, every country deals with it as they see fit.

TSA
01-06-2013, 12:04 AM
Thank the dead kids while you're at it.

You mean the one's that the left exploited to push their anti-gun agenda before the poor kids bodies were even removed from the school? That is sickening. What happened to those kids was atrocious.

It was a tragedy that was used to push an agenda, and that agenda caused panic, I took advantage of it and more than doubled my money. Would you not do the same?

CosmicCowboy
01-06-2013, 12:05 AM
Countries like Switzerland, which is first world, don't have any bans on firearms. The fact is, every country deals with it as they see fit.

No shit. Switzerland gives every adult male a kick ass HK assault rifle.

ChumpDumper
01-06-2013, 12:07 AM
You mean the one's that the left exploited to push their anti-gun agenda before the poor kids bodies were even removed from the school? That is sickening. What happened to those kids was atrocious.

It was a tragedy that was used to push an agenda, and that agenda caused panic, I took advantage of it and more than doubled my money. Would you not do the same?You exploited the dead kids as much as anyone.

Don't get mad. I'm sure I would do the same -- and I would thank the dead kids.

Juggity
01-06-2013, 12:09 AM
You are advocating confiscating all guns?

Yes.

ChumpDumper
01-06-2013, 12:09 AM
No shit. Switzerland gives every adult male a kick ass HK assault rifle.Most don't get to keep ammo for them at their homes though.

CosmicCowboy
01-06-2013, 12:10 AM
The kids are dead because a bad guy had a gun and the good guys didn't. Guns are a fact of life. Mexico has kick ass anti gun laws and all that has accomplished is the bad guys have guns and the good guys don't. How is that working out?

ChumpDumper
01-06-2013, 12:12 AM
The kids are dead because a bad guy had a gun and the good guys didn't. Guns are a fact of life. Mexico has kick ass anti gun laws and all that has accomplished is the bad guys have guns and the good guys don't. How is that working out?Hey, we can tolerate dead kids and profit off them.

Nothing wrong with it.

TSA
01-06-2013, 12:13 AM
You exploited the dead kids as much as anyone.

Don't get mad. I'm sure I would do the same -- and I would thank the dead kids.
I exploited people afraid of a government using a tragedy to away a constitutional right.

Wild Cobra
01-06-2013, 12:14 AM
Yes.
You going to kill me for mine?

ChumpDumper
01-06-2013, 12:15 AM
I exploited people afraid of a government using a tragedy to away a constitutional right.Kids died, you profited.

It's not a big deal. Live with it.

Wild Cobra
01-06-2013, 12:17 AM
Kids died, you profited.

It's not a big deal. Live with it.
He didn't profit because kids died. He profited because politicians are using the kids death as political tools.

ChumpDumper
01-06-2013, 12:18 AM
He didn't profit because kids died. He profited because politicians are using the kids death as political tools.Man, you guys really have a problem with this. It's just an amoral transaction. Don't try to dodge it. It is what it is.

DMX7
01-06-2013, 12:49 AM
Actually, it's just a reminder of how stupid Americans are. No one is coming for their guns.

TSA
01-06-2013, 01:19 AM
He didn't profit because kids died. He profited because politicians are using the kids death as political tools.yes

Actually, it's just a reminder of how stupid Americans are. No one is coming for their guns.yes

Juggity
01-06-2013, 02:56 AM
You going to kill me for mine?

Nope, as I'm not an officer of the law. No one should be killing anyone.

It's sad that people are willing to kill people to protect their ability to kill people.

Wild Cobra
01-06-2013, 03:02 AM
Fixed:
Nope, as I'm not an officer of the law. No one should be killing anyone.

It's sad that people are willing to kill people to protect from being killed.