PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Who said the Spurs are boring?!?!

ElNono
01-05-2013, 10:46 PM
mHuPY7Ty2WQ

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2:

racm
01-05-2013, 11:12 PM
Thought you posted Manu's dunk...

Stalin
01-06-2013, 12:16 AM
i knew there would be lay ups, tbh

HI-FI
01-06-2013, 12:31 AM
if you appreciate fundamentals and execution, Spurs ain't boring. if your idea of basketball is nigs flying through the air Cirque de Soleil style or jacking up 41 shots because they'll rape anyone who questions them, then Spurs are boring.

Stalin
01-06-2013, 12:34 AM
if you appreciate fundamentals and execution, Spurs ain't boring. if your idea of basketball is nigs flying through the air Cirque de Soleil style or jacking up 41 shots because they'll rape anyone who questions them, then Spurs are boring.

thats the idea, in the gulag, at the very least, IMO TBH

HI-FI
01-06-2013, 12:37 AM
sup Stalin. you still smoking that nigga chronic and blowing loads on babushkas?

irishock
01-06-2013, 12:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsTAwvk5VgU

ElNono
01-06-2013, 12:40 AM
:cry that was a classy layup by splitter :cry

fake bible-thumpers should take notice, tbh

Stalin
01-06-2013, 12:41 AM
sup Stalin. you still smoking that nigga chronic and blowing loads on babushkas?

sup brah, indeed i am, per par etc..or however you americans say

HI-FI
01-06-2013, 12:45 AM
sup brah, indeed i am, per par etc..or however you americans say
there is english, american english, then ST which makes no fucking sense but I parrot it. that's good to hear Stalin, keep the whole country on lockdown while enjoying you some perestroika pussy. it's good to be king scrah.

Stalin
01-06-2013, 12:47 AM
there is english, american english, then ST which makes no fucking sense but I parrot it. that's good to hear Stalin, keep the whole country on lockdown while enjoying you some perestroika pussy. it's good to be king scrah.

:lol:lol:lol

Suspect
01-06-2013, 03:13 AM
really hope this is sarcasm, if not, OP is a FAGGOT

not IMO, fact

ffadicted
01-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Pure class :whine

jeebus
01-06-2013, 12:20 PM
mHuPY7Ty2WQ

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j7L7QG16EI

JamStone
01-06-2013, 12:44 PM
the entire NBA sucks these days tbqh. if you aren't watching a team you root for, it's pretty boring. and even if you're watching a team you root for, it can still be pretty boring. the teams I have liked for years all suck this year, so I don't really give a shit. the only teams I think are even remotely fun to watch are the Clippers, Heat, and Knicks. and even those teams aren't that exciting to watch.

one particle of unobtanium has a nuclear reaction with the flux capacitor, carry the two, changing its atomic isotope into a radioactive spider. fuck you, science!

lefty
01-06-2013, 02:39 PM
the entire NBA sucks these days tbqh. if you aren't watching a team you root for, it's pretty boring. and even if you're watching a team you root for, it can still be pretty boring. the teams I have liked for years all suck this year, so I don't really give a shit. the only teams I think are even remotely fun to watch are the Clippers, Heat, and Knicks. and even those teams aren't that exciting to watch.

one particle of unobtanium has a nuclear reaction with the flux capacitor, carry the two, changing its atomic isotope into a radioactive spider. fuck you, science!

JAM with the truth bombs :tu

WeNeedLength
01-06-2013, 04:09 PM

Typical viewpoint from a fan of an irrelevant team.

JamStone
01-06-2013, 05:06 PM
my opinion is just an opinion, and you're welcome to disagree with it. but being a fan of a relevant team doesn't make your opinion any better than mine.

you really think the overall NBA product is still good? it's garbage. that's not to disparage any good teams. again, just an opinion.

Stalin
01-06-2013, 08:28 PM
Nba sucks overall more so, because players dont care about winning as much, so they dont try as hard and never really reach their full skillset which would be most entertaining. The rise of the Monkeyball Era shows it, its not who's most skilled. Its who can monkeyball harder and flop the most.

Bill_Brasky
01-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Sternball killing the NBA tbh

Trainwreck2100
01-06-2013, 08:37 PM
The fact that we've made dunks these awe-inspiring feats of basketball godliness is just stupid. OMG!!! he jumped high and put the ball in the hoop!!!!!! It's worth 2 fucking points the same as a jumper, so in terms of straight basketball dunks=layups 2 fucking points. Have fun with shitty knees monkeyballers