PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens: Headed to Raiders?

TonyMontana
06-30-2005, 04:25 PM
Terrell Owens: Headed to Raiders?
RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com
Thursday, June 30, 2005

Update: A report has surfaced that the Eagles are in negotiations with the Raiders on a trade that would send Owens to Oakland for Jerry Porter, according to ABC sports.

Recommendation: Randy Moss told reporters Wednesday he could co-exist with Owens as long as he receives the number of passes he deserves. We doubt that the two receivers would get along in Oakland but the Eagles appear to be so upset with Owens that they would be willing to put the best two receivers in the league on the same team. This would initially cloud the value of both players but stay tuned for more rumors.
-----------------

deez two players, there real pieces of shit you know. but dey got talent.

Horry For 3!
06-30-2005, 05:12 PM
Theres no way that 2 superstar WRs can be on 1 team and get along. No way. BUT if this is true and happens, holy shit! Moss & Owens...thats as deadly as you can be.

Horry For 3!
06-30-2005, 05:14 PM
I hope it doesn't happen though because I have told everyone Jerry Porter will have a huge season. He will if he is with the Raiders still.

samikeyp
06-30-2005, 05:58 PM
Good....let TO go to the Raiders...then we can do a "which WR implodes first" vbookie. :)

N.Y. Johnny
06-30-2005, 08:51 PM
Owens is a piece of shit
I hope they do go send him out to the Chokeland Raiders, I'd want to see them both implode next year when they come up to visit the Jets at the Meadowlands

msufan420
06-30-2005, 09:46 PM
Oakland is denying the rumors...however it seems apparant now, that Philly is letting it be known that they don't want TO if he's not going to show up for training camp.

Horry For 3!
06-30-2005, 09:53 PM
Jerry Porter, you stay where you are! In Oakland! So you can bring me many of fantasy points. :)

Horry For 3!
07-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Terrell Owens: Trade Rumor Denied

RotoWire.com Staff - RotoWire.com
Friday, July 1, 2005
Update: A high-ranking Eagles official dismissed broadcast rumors which reported that the Eagles and Raiders were discussing a trade that would send Owens to Oakland for wide receiver Jerry Porter, phillyBurbs.com reports.

Recommendation: "It won't happen," he said. Despite this denial, don't expect the rumors regarding the disgruntled wideout to disappear. Owens, who has six years left on his seven-year contract, wants a raise but the Eagles have been firm in their refusal to rework his contract. Owens' agent has said his client may not report to training camp without a new deal.

TheAdmiral#50
07-05-2005, 01:35 PM
I actually would love to see it happen. It would great drama to see each week. I can't see how those 2 can coexist on the same team.

That would be so sweet. Moss and TO trying to outplay each other.
The Bay would definitely fall off into the ocean with those 2 ego's weighing it down lol. :D