PDA

View Full Version : alex jones to debate piers morgan live tonight

mavs>spurs
01-07-2013, 07:15 PM
at 8 central..all you leftists hide your wife and kids, this one is going to be a slaughter.

ChumpDumper
01-07-2013, 09:10 PM
lol Alex is losing his shit.

mavs>spurs
01-07-2013, 09:15 PM
lmfao alex is kicking his ass you homosexual sycophant GO ALEX!!!!

mavs>spurs
01-07-2013, 09:25 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

ChumpDumper
01-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Of course you think he kicked ass.

mavs>spurs
01-07-2013, 09:34 PM
it's already up on RCP, suck it, bitch!!!!

ChumpDumper
01-07-2013, 09:44 PM
What is? An internets poll?

angrydude
01-07-2013, 09:46 PM
just Saw that on tv. that has to be the funniest thing i've seen on network news in a very long time.

ChumpDumper
01-07-2013, 09:52 PM
just Saw that on tv. that has to be the funniest thing i've seen on network news in a very long time. Yeah, it was a riot. All the guests after him on both sides of the issue are making Jones look more insane. Can't wait to hear his victory speech tomorrow.

mavs>spurs
01-07-2013, 10:11 PM
lmao government thugs making him look insane :cry that guy is crazy, we're your friends :cry

:lmao you're a joke dude, and as a matter of fact arpaio tapped that as as well, you're just mad that you're not getting the guns you liberal turncoat!!!!!

ChumpDumper
01-07-2013, 10:14 PM
lmao government thugs making him look insane :cry that guy is crazy, we're your friends :cryAlex made Alex look insane.

:lmao you're a joke dude, and as a matter of fact arpaio tapped that as as well, you're just mad that you're not getting the guns you liberal turncoat!!!!!I said Arpaio made Alex look insane by comparison as well. I never wanted any of your guns. You can't read. Why would I want to take them away when the possibility of your killing yourself with one of them is so much higher?

mavs>spurs
01-07-2013, 10:16 PM
you say that but deep down you're a true enemy of america..tbh this is no different than kobe fan in the nba forum saying "now i'm not saying that kobe is better than jordan, but here's a huge rant about why kobe is awesome and jordan's overrated" :lmao you ain't trickin no one with your bush league tactics tbh MOVE TO NORTH KOREA!!!

ChumpDumper
01-07-2013, 10:18 PM
you say that but deep down you're a true enemy of america..tbh this is no different than kobe fan in the nba forum saying "now i'm not saying that kobe is better than jordan, but here's a huge rant about why kobe is awesome and jordan's overrated" :lmao you ain't trickin no one with your bush league tactics tbh MOVE TO NORTH KOREA!!!You're losing it just like Alex did.

mavs>spurs
01-07-2013, 10:20 PM
all you gotta do is sit there, and SUCK IT!!!!!! it's all you can do, your liberal anti american hero just got took to task and handled in front of the whole damn world. you don't like it, tough shit!!! Facts, intensity, emotion, Alex Jones is a true American hero!

mavs>spurs
01-07-2013, 10:22 PM
:lmao the whole plan was to try to make alex look like a hothead and undermine him, but it didn't work or else cnn and liberal globalist media would be running with it. alex didn't play into his little game and instead turned the tables, he knew going in that they would try to make him out to be crazy but he doesn't care it's his shtick, and tonight he just created thousands of new followers. Go Alex!!!

SA210
01-07-2013, 10:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnqv9D4a9TQ

Th'Pusher
01-07-2013, 10:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnqv9D4a9TQ
Anyone who listens to Jones for anything more than entertainment is boardering on mental retardation. Fuck that was a ridiculous piece of television.

mavs>spurs
01-07-2013, 10:54 PM
"border" and "retardation" are pretty fucking funny in the same sentence, coming from a liberal. becuase when it comes to controlling the borders, they're fucking retarded i saiddd!!!! keep tryin hard to change them demographics brah, maybe your masters will get their global government and you can finally atone for your sins taking the land away from those poor widdle mexicans :cry crofl punk bitch

Clipper Nation
01-07-2013, 10:57 PM
Two blowhards going at it on cable news? Hardly a new development, tbh :lol

mavs>spurs
01-07-2013, 10:59 PM
tbh ron paul is a good friend of jones, open your eyes man you're still capable of being saved

ChumpDumper
01-07-2013, 11:08 PM
all you gotta do is sit there, and SUCK IT!!!!!! it's all you can do, your liberal anti american hero just got took to task and handled in front of the whole damn world. you don't like it, tough shit!!! Facts, intensity, emotion, Alex Jones is a true American hero!Who are you ranting to?

mavs>spurs
01-07-2013, 11:13 PM
this is my version of alex jones patriotic rant, you're spurstalks piers morgan tbh. except with a british accent, yours is a homosexual one complete with exaggerated lisp.

CuckingFunt
01-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Jesus Christ. If Piers Morgan and Alex Jones are indicative of the state of our national discourse, I am incredibly depressed.

mavs>spurs
01-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Then go get on serotonin uptake inhibitors

Clipper Nation
01-07-2013, 11:17 PM
tbh ron paul is a good friend of jones, open your eyes man you're still capable of being saved
Nah, repetitive screaming about "false flags" that never actually happen is not my cup of tea, but thanks for the offer :downspin:

mavs>spurs
01-07-2013, 11:18 PM
ron paul obviously believes it happens or else he wouldnt risk his reputation by coming on the show, sorry senor! he's not in a position where he can get away with saying it, yet indirectly supports it.

DMX7
01-07-2013, 11:19 PM
AJ has to scream and shout to distract you from the fact that he has no serious point.

lol @ idiot Alex Jones thinking the American people would ever overthrow the American military/government. The military has M1 Abrams tanks, stealth fighter/bombers, war ships, and nuclear weapons... but fat ass Alex Jones is going to lead the revolution with his AR-15 and small arms fire.

ChumpDumper
01-07-2013, 11:23 PM
this is my version of alex jones patriotic rant, you're spurstalks piers morgan tbh. except with a british accent, yours is a homosexual one complete with exaggerated lisp.Oh, so you are losing your shit like Alex did.

Just checking.

Then go get on serotonin uptake inhibitorsYou mean "suicide mass murder pills!"

ron paul obviously believes it happens or else he wouldnt risk his reputation by coming on the show, sorry senor! he's not in a position where he can get away with saying it, yet indirectly supports it.He's retired. He can say whatever he wants. You're calling Ron Paul a pussy.

DMX7
01-07-2013, 11:29 PM
QtCiJfq87_c

angrydude
01-07-2013, 11:33 PM
honestly, how everyone at cnn didn't see this coming a million miles off I will never know.

That being said, no matter what alex jones did the narrative would have been the same.

Clipper Nation
01-07-2013, 11:49 PM
ron paul obviously believes it happens or else he wouldnt risk his reputation by coming on the show, sorry senor!

So just appearing on Alex Jones' show automatically means that Ron Paul agrees with all of Jones' views?

In that case, wouldn't Alex Jones actually agree with Piers Morgan's views since he went on Piers' show? :lol

mavs>spurs
01-07-2013, 11:52 PM
AJ has to scream and shout to distract you from the fact that he has no serious point.

lol @ idiot Alex Jones thinking the American people would ever overthrow the American military/government. The military has M1 Abrams tanks, stealth fighter/bombers, war ships, and nuclear weapons... but fat ass Alex Jones is going to lead the revolution with his AR-15 and small arms fire.
you mean like what hte taliban are doing in afghanistan? seemed to work good for the vietnamese tbh..you're forgetting that 75% of the whole damn military are texans and gun owners, and they ARE NOT going to fire on their fellow citizen. alex jones has HUGE support among the military, you need to check your facts.

mavs>spurs
01-07-2013, 11:53 PM
So just appearing on Alex Jones' show automatically means that Ron Paul agrees with all of Jones' views?

In that case, wouldn't Alex Jones actually agree with Piers Morgan's views since he went on Piers' show? :lol

uhh he doesnt just appear, he's a regular. they're real life good friends, it's documented. they share many similar views. your idol being a good friend of jones is just a shit sandwhich that you're going to have to eat and stomach it. if you don't like it, tough shit.

ChumpDumper
01-07-2013, 11:55 PM
You haven't explained why Ron Paul is holding back his alleged real beliefs.

mavs>spurs
01-07-2013, 11:55 PM
even piers recognized the power that jones has and looked indimitated..in his words "its scary that milliions and millions of people listen to and look up to this guy"..you guys mocking and scoffing are just blowing smoke up your ass

Clipper Nation
01-07-2013, 11:56 PM
uhh he doesnt just appear, he's a regular. they're real life good friends, it's documented. they share many similar views.
...and? Paul still doesn't predict "false flags" that never happen every week, his predictions actually turn out to be right tbh...

your idol being a good friend of jones is just a shit sandwhich that you're going to have to eat and stomach it. if you don't like it, tough shit.
:lol I don't care who he's friends with... I just like RP because he's the only politician who makes sense... I'm sure I'd agree with Alex Jones on many political views, but he loses me with his conspiracy theories that are wrong, often deranged, and clearly an attempt to sell books and prepper gear, tbh...

ChumpDumper
01-07-2013, 11:57 PM
even piers recognized the power that jones has and looked indimitated..in his words "its scary that milliions and millions of people listen to and look up to this guy"..you guys mocking and scoffing are just blowing smoke up your assWhy is it so important for you to reassure yourself about this?

The Reckoning
:lmao

he was making sense until he brought up the revolution :lmao

Clipper Nation

Especially since Ron's whole career has been built on a record of standing up for his beliefs regardless of how popular they are among his colleagues, tbh...

mavs>spurs

never said he hides his real beliefs, he just doesnt go on the offensive with them as hard as jones does for fear of damaging his reputuation being in the public eye. it's different for a talk show host and a politician, they are not in the same shoes and they are 2 different people with different styles and ways of getting their points across. Check pauls farewell speech, he called the government criminal. he's just not as flamboyant in the way he makes his point..hes soft spoken you wont see him ouyt there screaming and getting animated like jones, that's his shtick.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2013, 12:00 AM
never said he hides his real beliefs, he just doesnt go on the offensive with them as hard as jones does for fear of damaging his reputuation. it's different for a talk show host and a politician, they are not in the same shoes and they are 2 different people with different styles and ways of getting their points across. Check pauls farewell speech, he called the government criminal. he's just not as flamboyant in the way he makes his point..hes soft spoken you wont see him ouyt there screaming and getting animated like jones, that's his shtick.lol That's quite a walk back from this post.
ron paul obviously believes it happens or else he wouldnt risk his reputation by coming on the show, sorry senor! he's not in a position where he can get away with saying it, yet indirectly supports it.Why is he not in a position to get away with saying what he really believes?

DMX7
01-08-2013, 12:05 AM
you mean like what hte taliban are doing in afghanistan? seemed to work good for the vietnamese tbh..you're forgetting that 75% of the whole damn military are texans and gun owners, and they ARE NOT going to fire on their fellow citizen. alex jones has HUGE support among the military, you need to check your facts.

lol, those are not facts.

But can I offer you a ProPur water filter? The globalists are coming! :lol

SA210
01-08-2013, 12:08 AM
50 second mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88x6JdfjwCY

CuckingFunt
01-08-2013, 12:28 AM
even piers recognized the power that jones has and looked indimitated..in his words "its scary that milliions and millions of people listen to and look up to this guy"..you guys mocking and scoffing are just blowing smoke up your ass

It's pretty impossible to have an asshole scream in your face for no reason and do anything but stare back with an expression of "why the fuck is this asshole screaming in my face for no reason?" Especially when the person being screamed at is typically in the other position. That's why screaming assholes usually think it's an effective debate technique.

SA210
01-08-2013, 12:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v0sE9hAXXB4#!

ChumpDumper
01-08-2013, 12:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v0sE9hAXXB4#!Why didn't they take any video of the studio at CNN or the undercover cops that are out to kill them?

I call bullshit.

DarrinS
01-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Easy to win a debate when the other participant is a 9/11 twoofer nutcase.

While entertaining, I'd rather see a debate between two rational people.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2013, 01:13 PM
:lol Dude just compared himself to Jesus on his radio show.

RandomGuy
01-08-2013, 01:23 PM
at 8 central..all you leftists hide your wife and kids, this one is going to be a slaughter.

ROFL....

Alex Jones doing what Alex does best... spittle flecked rants about his persecution complex.

It was cute.

RandomGuy
01-08-2013, 01:25 PM

Preach on brother man.

Quite the religion you have got going on there.

Do I have to accept Alex Jones as my personal savior?

mingus
01-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Wow. What an annoying moron. I had no clue who this guy was.

johnsmith
01-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Wow. What an annoying moron. I had no clue who this guy was.

Yeah, I had never actually listened to Alex Jones and after watching that video, I never will. Ignoring the content all together, he just seems like a total dick.

I fucking hate dealing with people that think the louder you are, the smarter you are too. Generally, they're the first one's to be proven wrong and the last one's to admit it.

LnGrrrR
01-08-2013, 03:18 PM
So here's a question: how do you deal with an asshole like that? My brain says to ignore him, but my gut says to punch him in the gut.

johnsmith
01-08-2013, 03:23 PM
So here's a question: how do you deal with an asshole like that? My brain says to ignore him, but my gut says to punch him in the gut.

If someone was talking to me like that at work I would without question explain to him that I won't be talked to that way and please go away. If he proceeded to talk to me that way after I said that, I'd warn him to stop or I'd make him stop, if it kept going on that way, I'd beat the shit out of him.

Now, if it happened on TV like that, I figure I'd go immediately to the ass whipping strategy out of the assumption that the public would empathize with me and I'd get away with it.

I'd also make sure to not be British because lets be honest, Brits sound like pussies. Even Lennox Lewis sounded like a gaping vagina.

DisAsTerBot
01-08-2013, 05:42 PM
2nd amendment wasn't for duck hunting.

best line in the whole video

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-08-2013, 05:46 PM
QtCiJfq87_c

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

HI-FI
01-08-2013, 05:55 PM
The best part of this interview is at the end when Alex slips into his elitist English accent while bringing up the Reichstag Fire. Hilarious shit.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-08-2013, 06:02 PM
:lol CNN is parading the biggest dumbasses they can find on their shows to make gun advocates in this country look as batshit and irrational as possible. It's obvious too me Morgan's plan was to stay calm and let Jones make an ass out of himself in order to demonize Jones' side of the argument. Idk whether Jones completely falling for Morgan's agenda behind that conversation or people actually taking that exchange seriously was funnier.

:lol Alex Jones hurting the credibility of gun advocated by going on national TV and not even realizing it

ChumpDumper
01-08-2013, 07:35 PM
:lmao Even KLBJ's newscast portrayed Jones as a lunatic before pimping the Sunday show.

InRareForm
01-08-2013, 09:41 PM
they did a followup show critique on how crazy alex jones was lol

DMX7
01-08-2013, 09:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v0sE9hAXXB4#!

This clown is so desperate for attention. A complete nobody who is idolized for his paranoid dementia.

Jacob1983
01-09-2013, 01:02 AM
I want to see another video where he gets pissed and goes off and looks into the camera and threatens the camera.

sook
01-09-2013, 02:00 AM
1776 again bitach! Wtf did just watch?!?!?

There has to be a limit to how much crazy there is when it comes to repugs :lol

leemajors
01-09-2013, 07:59 AM
Stanhope clowning Jones re: Eugenics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk4-xeAvWqs

skip to Stanhope's last sentence if you can't watch it all

boutons_deux
01-09-2013, 09:54 AM
Conan O’Brien shows what you didn’t see in Alex Jones’ crazypants CNN interview
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Alex-Jones-and-Piers-Morgan-and-gun-615x345.png

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/09/conan-obrien-shows-what-you-didnt-see-in-alex-jones-crazypants-cnn-interview/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

redzero
01-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Props to Piers for keeping a straight face.

boutons_deux
01-09-2013, 10:26 AM
AJ represents the average gun nut: white, middle aged, xenophobe, racist, ignorant, overweight, paranoid, and self-gratifyingly pissed off.

mrsmaalox
01-09-2013, 10:31 AM
Alex Jones doesn't realize that he IS the argument for gun control.

boutons_deux
01-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Alex Jones doesn't realize that he IS the argument for gun control.

Agreed. Too bad Piers' audience is so small. AJ needs LOTS more exposure.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-09-2013, 10:55 AM
CNN successful used Jones as a pawn to demonize Republicans and gun lovers and he doesn't even realize it :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-09-2013, 10:56 AM
AJ needs LOTS more exposure.

No he doesn't. Alex Jones getting national exposure means he gets more listeners and more people who believe his bullshit.

boutons_deux
01-09-2013, 10:56 AM
CNN successful used Jones as a pawn to demonize Republicans and gun lovers and he doesn't even realize it :lol

right-wingers and gun fetishists don't realize a lot of stuff.

DMC
01-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Alex Jones found a niche and exploited it. There's no way he believes the things he says, and he's basically the radio's version of the WWE.

mingus
01-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Alex Jones found a niche and exploited it. There's no way he believes the things he says, and he's basically the radio's version of the WWE.

This is very true. I think most of his viewership is probably people who just want to be entertained as well. Seeing the liberal rage machine explode over him is pretty funny.

Th'Pusher
01-09-2013, 05:31 PM
Seeing the liberal rage machine explode over him is pretty funny.
You mean the liberal ridicule machine? No one is outraged by that bafoon. He's a joke.

SA210
01-09-2013, 05:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRYNh8zrkFE

Th'Pusher
01-09-2013, 05:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRYNh8zrkFE
Ron Paul using the appropriate vehicle to proselytize to his loony base.

Blake
01-09-2013, 05:57 PM
youtube

Oh look. A Ron Paul youtube showing how SA210 doesn't let Ron Paul or youtube do the thinking for him.

SA210
01-09-2013, 06:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9efqhGBHZI

Blake
01-09-2013, 06:52 PM
Pounding the youtube

mavs>spurs
01-09-2013, 07:13 PM
scoffing when you can't dispute the content of the video works

I'll break it down: britain has roughly 5 times the violent crime rate per 100,000 people as the US

Clipper Nation
01-09-2013, 07:21 PM
Ron Paul using the appropriate vehicle to proselytize to his loony base.
We're not all loons tbh....

BradLohaus
01-09-2013, 07:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9efqhGBHZI

Lord the Brits must get in more drunken brawls and soccer fights than I thought.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

US is at 4.8 per 100k, UK is at 1.2. Jones said that somewhere around 75% of ours are gang on gang; that's who is shooting each other the vast majority of the time.

Reck
01-09-2013, 07:50 PM
Two blowhards going at it on cable news? Hardly a new development, tbh :lol

I'm surprised Piers remained so calm. I would have fucked him up.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-09-2013, 07:51 PM
Lord the Brits must get in more drunken brawls and soccer fights than I thought.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

US is at 4.8 per 100k, UK is at 1.2. Jones said that somewhere around 75% of ours are gang on gang; that's who is shooting each other the vast majority of the time.

I would take Alex Jones stats with a grain of salt but this speaks to what my point is. We have gun homicide rates that are 3 to 20 times higher than our NATO allies.

BradLohaus
01-09-2013, 08:01 PM
Big difference state by state: http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/murder-rates-nationally-and-state#MRord

SA210
01-09-2013, 08:11 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/553309_365730040192292_1367508527_n.png

LnGrrrR
01-09-2013, 08:26 PM
No he doesn't. Alex Jones getting national exposure means he gets more listeners and more people who believe his bullshit.

Sounds like a good thing, tbh. That way when people tell me they listen to him (you know, actually listen to him, not just for the lulz), I can disregard their ideas that much quicker.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-09-2013, 08:28 PM
That's nice and all but their ideas count just as much in the polling booth as yours do.

Blake
01-09-2013, 11:01 PM
scoffing when you can't dispute the content of the video works

I'll break it down: britain has roughly 5 times the violent crime rate per 100,000 people as the US

Thanks for breaking it down.

SA210 doesn't know how to.

BradLohaus
01-09-2013, 11:09 PM
On Drudge now (Drudge has turned into an Alex Jones superfan the last couple of months):

Piers Morgan and Guests Discuss Shooting Alex Jones

Daily Beast writer Buzz Bissinger says Piers Morgan should “pop” Alex Jones with a semi-automatic weapon.

Aaron Dykes
Infowars.com
January 8, 2013

CNN and the gun grabbing media are now calling for Alex Jones to be shot the day after his heated appearance with Piers Morgan.

In a segment on Piers Morgan’s CNN program, sports columnist for the Daily Beast, Buzz Bissinger, shockingly states:

“I don’t care what the justification is that you’re allowed in this country to own a semi-automatic weapon – much less a handgun. But what do you need a semi-automatic weapon for? The only reason I think you’d need it is, Piers, challenge Alex Jones to a boxing match, show up with a semi-automatic that you got legally and pop him.”

Abby Huntsman (Huffington Post) : “I’d love to see that… [laughter] in uniform.”

Piers Morgan: “I’ll borrow my brothers uniform.”

The other guests laugh and say they’d like to see it. Without a doubt, this amounts to a veiled threat.

Earlier in the episode, another guest expressed hope that Alex Jones’ children would not be killed, which Jones’ says terrorized his children and family as they watched on from home.

CNN Guest Says Kill Alex Jones! FPS Russian Executed

This call to violence from those demanding gun control is nothing new.

Shortly after the Sandy Hook shooting massacre, advocates for firearms restrictions flooded Twitter and other mediums, demanding the murder of the NRA president and other NRA supporters.

Here are some of those blatant threats, screen captured below:

The video and the tweets are at the link: http://www.infowars.com/veiled-threat-piers-morgan-guest-says-shoot-alex-jones/

Nothing strange about talking about not killing somebody's kids... but they're on CNN so it's not crazy.

mavs>spurs
01-09-2013, 11:13 PM
yeah those liberals really showed their true colors there

ChumpDumper
01-09-2013, 11:15 PM

US is at 4.8 per 100k, UK is at 1.2. Jones said that somewhere around 75% of ours are gang on gang; that's who is shooting each other the vast majority of the time.Where did he get that number?

Anyway, deaths are deaths. I would like to see all the violent crime broken down. If it is just a bunch of football fans fighting each other....

Blake
01-09-2013, 11:23 PM
Where did he get that number?

infowars?

BradLohaus
01-09-2013, 11:31 PM
I don't know where he got it I was just guessing. The Brits do drunken fight like crazy though according to everyone I know who has been there; they say that the frequency of country bar fights here don't compare. I assume that still counts as violent crime.

mavs>spurs
01-09-2013, 11:42 PM
violent crime constitutes rapes, assaults, robberies, burglaries, muggings, etc. dailymail ran the same stats years ago, and i shit you not they have 5 times the violent crime we do. they have a serious problem with knife muggings and stabbings there right now, and are seriously talking about banning knives.

BradLohaus
01-09-2013, 11:53 PM
Just wow. Get ready to read about a rash of cricket wicket muggings in the future UK.

mavs>spurs
01-10-2013, 12:02 AM
britain is so awesome and nonviolent

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhLf3FpaM1j672d00H

redzero
01-10-2013, 12:36 AM
britain is so awesome and nonviolent

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhLf3FpaM1j672d00H

She didn't put up much of a fight.

Jacob1983
01-10-2013, 12:40 AM
Britain should ban soccer(football) because of all the brawls and fights they have over the barbaric sport. It's dangerous so it should be banned. Guns will be banned in America when soccer(football) is banned in Britain. Translation: it's not gonna fuckin' happen.

Some of these nut jobs on both sides of the argument need to shut the fuck up. Of course, there should be rules and regulations about gun ownership. Does a person have the right to defend their life by using a firearm? Yes. Does that mean that person should have an arsenal? I'm not sure.

SA210
01-10-2013, 03:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuipVxYKlfA

ChumpDumper
01-10-2013, 05:06 PM
SA210 has lost his YouTubing mind.

SA210
01-11-2013, 12:06 AM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/248611_548027808558139_347401202_n.jpg

:rollin

Jacob1983
01-11-2013, 01:13 AM
Piers Morgan should have Ben Swann on his show. I'd love to see Ben Swann be calm and relaxed while Piers would be pissed and upset. Just think of all the facts and truth bombs that Mr. Swann would be throwing at Morgan.

SA210
01-11-2013, 02:25 AM
Piers Morgan should have Ben Swann on his show. I'd love to see Ben Swann be calm and relaxed while Piers would be pissed and upset. Just think of all the facts and truth bombs that Mr. Swann would be throwing at Morgan.

:lol Very true, in fact Ben Swann would tear to shreds pretty much anyone on any of those networks.

This guy did a pretty good job just the other day of keeping calm and kicking knowledge on Piers, but yea Ben Swann would be great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yosGu2gZlIg

SA210
01-11-2013, 03:50 AM
Here is a better one :lol Dude was pretty awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJdhAm_oUUs

Spurs da champs
01-11-2013, 05:30 AM
Just watching now & wow, this Alex Jones bringing up great whites & chimpanzees lol.

SA210
01-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Piers was pro machine gun before he was against it :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvpN0yu6BI0

Nbadan
01-11-2013, 11:42 PM
Alex Jones is an idiot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlICCID1D3I&feature=player_embedded

SA210
01-12-2013, 12:06 AM
Alex Jones is an idiot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlICCID1D3I&feature=player_embedded

Sure we can all say he screamed like a mad man, but as far as what he said, what was he wrong about here?

Nbadan
01-12-2013, 12:13 AM
Sure we can all say he screamed like a mad man, but as far as what he said, what was he wrong about here?

This is classic Alex Jones....every time any truth about the globalists or a conspiracy starts leaking out they bring out this lunatic who nobody with any sense will listen too and he totally discredits everything he screams about...I used to think he was CIA..now I Just think he's crazy...

SA210
01-12-2013, 12:17 AM
This is classic Alex Jones....every time any truth about the globalists or a conspiracy starts leaking out they bring out this lunatic who nobody with any sense will listen too and he totally discredits everything he screams about...I used to think he was CIA..now I Just think he's crazy...

lol I do get a good laugh out of him. I think a lot of what he said there in that youtube is true though.

Warlord23
01-12-2013, 12:17 AM
violent crime constitutes rapes, assaults, robberies, burglaries, muggings, etc. dailymail ran the same stats years ago, and i shit you not they have 5 times the violent crime we do. they have a serious problem with knife muggings and stabbings there right now, and are seriously talking about banning knives.

Actually this comparison is misleading. The US violent crime measure is called UCR and only includes homicide, aggravated assault, "forcible rape", robbery. The British measure includes all assault (including pub brawls and soccer punch-ups) and all sexual violence, not just rape.

Secondly, the UCR only includes data gathered by law enforcement agencies, i.e. reported crimes. The British measure is arrived at by surveys which include relatively minor acts of violence that were never reported to the police.

The only 2 British newspapers which tried to spin this narrative are the Daily Mail and the Telegraph, both notoriously biased towards the right wing.

Warlord23
01-12-2013, 12:28 AM
To add to the above post, the US also has a survey based measure (NCVS) which includes "simple assault" but excludes homicide.

So no matter which one the Daily Mail or the Telegraph used for comparison (IIRC they didn't state it), they either left out simple assault or homicide, very likely the first one.

Blake
01-12-2013, 09:08 PM

Did he say ” steel belted radios”?

What poison is he referring to that he says is put in our water?

Blake
01-12-2013, 09:10 PM
I think a lot of what he said there in that youtube is true though.

But not everything?

Surprising, imo.