PDA

View Full Version : Hypocricy of Democrats: "Obama's CIA Nominee- Bush-Era Torturer?"

SA210
01-08-2013, 02:45 AM
TYT: Obama's CIA Nominee- Bush-Era Torturer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfVyffAe-lk

Blake
01-08-2013, 10:47 AM
Pounding the youtube

LnGrrrR
01-08-2013, 11:45 AM
SA, do you have thoughts of your own that aren't embedded in video?

SA210
01-08-2013, 01:46 PM
SA, do you have thoughts of your own that aren't embedded in video?

Of course I do, that's why I'm not a red/blue zombie, and that's why it's crickets in here lol. I can think for myself rather than suck the dick of red or blue team. I can actually say when a Democrat is wrong. Btw, care to refute the factual content of the op rather than change the subject and just copycat other posters, or don't you have any thoughts of your own? lol

LnGrrrR
01-08-2013, 01:52 PM
I don't feel like taking time to watch a video, neither does anyone else. If you posted text, then I might read that. Tell us SA, who would YOU have suggested for the next CIA chief?

Blake
01-08-2013, 01:59 PM
I can think for myself rather than suck the dick of red or blue team.

You let youtube think for you.

And we've seen you suck the Ron Paul dick enough to know you're an ignorant hypocrite.

SA210
01-08-2013, 02:14 PM
I don't feel like taking time to watch a video, neither does anyone else. If you posted text, then I might read that. Tell us SA, who would YOU have suggested for the next CIA chief?

You don't feel like learning something real or facing the truth is what you actually mean. I guess you never spent time watching tv or the news either, ever. Watching this news report would be listening to some real facts, don't be afraid. Lmao at morons criticizing youtubes as if that somehow negates the factual content in them. Changing the subject so they don't have to admit they are brainless establishment zombies lol

Who do I think should be the corrupt CIA Chief? You see that's the difference between you and I. You live in the establishment way of thinking. If it were up to me, I'd have them broken up into a thousand pieces, as John F. Kennedy wanted :tu Yea, there was a time when America had a real President, with balls and a backbone.

Blake
01-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Spineless, nutless youtube zombie

LnGrrrR
01-08-2013, 03:12 PM
You don't feel like learning something real or facing the truth is what you actually mean. I guess you never spent time watching tv or the news either, ever. Watching this news report would be listening to some real facts, don't be afraid. Lmao at morons criticizing youtubes as if that somehow negates the factual content in them. Changing the subject so they don't have to admit they are brainless establishment zombies lol

Who do I think should be the corrupt CIA Chief? You see that's the difference between you and I. You live in the establishment way of thinking. If it were up to me, I'd have them broken up into a thousand pieces, as John F. Kennedy wanted :tu Yea, there was a time when America had a real President, with balls and a backbone.

In other words, you don't have a real answer. As much as you love to live in this little fantasy world where everything is how you want it, that's not how the real world works. So, considering that Obama couldn't just wholesale split the CIA into a bunch of splinter organizations (not to mention the fact that it would be monstrously inefficient), who would you nominate to be the CIA chief?

Tell me SA, do you even know which policies I do and don't support? Since I'M the brainless zombie, it should be easy, right?

johnsmith
01-08-2013, 03:16 PM
In other words, you don't have a real answer. As much as you love to live in this little fantasy world where everything is how you want it, that's not how the real world works. So, considering that Obama couldn't just wholesale split the CIA into a bunch of splinter organizations (not to mention the fact that it would be monstrously inefficient), who would you nominate to be the CIA chief?

Tell me SA, do you even know which policies I do and don't support? Since I'M the brainless zombie, it should be easy, right?

:lol It's funny because it's true.

SA210 has shit on everyone for being "zombies" but has yet to explain his stance on pretty much anything.....besides his common, "I'd get rid of it" theme.

EVAY
01-08-2013, 03:53 PM
I have not watched the video in this post, but here is what I know about Brennan. He opposed the use of water-boarding, and took Porter Goss to task when he (Goss) was Bush's selection to replace Tenet at the CIA.

Brennan is a counter-terrorism expert who does support the drone program, which is supported also by this POTUS. Lots of people consider the drone program immoral, but Presidents tend to like it because it does not require 'boots-on-the-ground' everywhere. So, we get to bring troops home faster.

I am not saying that the drone program is moral, I am just saying that Brennan is NOT the guy behind all the 'enhanced interrogation' techniques. Those were the brain child of Rumsfeld et. al.

SA210
01-08-2013, 04:07 PM

:lol Still refusing to discuss the factual content of the news story.

You obviously seem to think you know what I think, but of course you and others are wrong, as usual. I've probably been one of the most outspoken posters in this forum on posting my beliefs. But if you repeat the lie you say many times, it must be true lol. Must suck to be like the rest.

Now, back to the actual topic you are so afraid of..

Blake
01-08-2013, 04:15 PM
Back to pounding the youtubes

TeyshaBlue
01-08-2013, 04:23 PM

You obviously seem to think you know what I think, but of course you and others are wrong, as usual. I've probably been one of the most outspoken posters in this forum on posting my beliefs. But if you repeat the lie you say many times, it must be true lol. Must suck to be like the rest.

It's really quite easy to construct a cogent opinion without the multimedia/blog assist.

You probably should give it a shot now and again.

TeyshaBlue
01-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Pretty sure I just joined the zombie population.:depressed

TeyshaBlue
01-08-2013, 04:24 PM
I do like rare meat, tho.

SA210
01-08-2013, 04:37 PM
It's really quite easy to construct a cogent opinion without the multimedia/blog assist.

You probably should give it a shot now and again.

I have, people just don't pay attention either way to facts. And again, anyone wanna comment on the factual content in the news story itself, rather than change the subject just to run away from facing the truth? lol

TeyshaBlue
01-08-2013, 04:43 PM
I have, people just don't pay attention either way to facts. And again, anyone wanna comment on the factual content in the news story itself, rather than change the subject just to run away from facing the truth? lol

People are asking you to do it now.
Seems pretty simple to me.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-08-2013, 05:01 PM
I'm still waiting to see all the Democrats on this site who approve of/agree with how Obama has handled the middle east/foreign policy.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2013, 05:04 PM
:lol SA210 can't even summarize a YouTube.

LnGrrrR
01-08-2013, 06:23 PM

I'm not afraid of, I'm just not willing to waste my time. Of course, it'd take you a few seconds to name a good replacement for Brennan, and yet you're not willing to. Who's the "afraid" one?

As for how outspoken you are, let's see who's posted more in the political forum, shall we?

SA210: 3,081 posts
LnGrrrR: 8,986 posts

Seems like you should be able to EASILY describe my views, right? Waiting on you.

LnGrrrR
01-08-2013, 06:26 PM

You know, the POLITE thing to do would be to explain what the video is, and why you agree/disagree with the video.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Of course I do, that's why I'm not a red/blue zombie, and that's why it's crickets in here lol. I can think for myself rather than suck the dick of red or blue team. I can actually say when a Democrat is wrong. Btw, care to refute the factual content of the op rather than change the subject and just copycat other posters, or don't you have any thoughts of your own? lol

Your a youtube zombie. Yay. Not coming up with your own political takes is not coming up with your own political takes.

The CIA prospect called to close Guantanamo fwiw. He was just the architect of your favorite drone project.

So do you believe that there are/were militants seeking to attack the US in Yemen or are you just full out twoofer in regards to the subject?

Latarian Milton
01-08-2013, 08:12 PM
a torturer sounds the exact fit for this role imho

SA210
01-08-2013, 09:55 PM
I'm not afraid of, I'm just not willing to waste my time. Of course, it'd take you a few seconds to name a good replacement for Brennan, and yet you're not willing to. Who's the "afraid" one?

As for how outspoken you are, let's see who's posted more in the political forum, shall we?

SA210: 3,081 posts
LnGrrrR: 8,986 posts

Seems like you should be able to EASILY describe my views, right? Waiting on you.

Well I think that just speaks more to me having a life outside this forum, but as far as actual viewpoints and sticking my neck out there, I am definitely one of the few to go against the grain in here, no doubt.

Anyhow, I posted the story in the format of a video. If simple minded trolls can't process video information, even though it contains the same as written information then I think that says more about you than me, tbh.

Either way you know the purpose of the thread, it's in the title, it's about the hypocrisy of the left. To add to that, since facts thru a video format scare you, Cenk goes on in his reporting to give examples of how Democrats make excuses for Obama, policy after policy throughout the years and how Obama continues to back-stab his constituency and when he does it the left drinks it down, when they were angry and outspoken about Bush when Bush passed the same policies and said the same kinds of lies.

It's basically a news story that the left would love to ignore as they clearly are lol. That's sad, since I'm very left leaning, but I refuse to stay silent when the left does these things, same as I wasn't silent when Bush did them. Only difference is Obama is President now.

Trolls like Dok can pretend like Dems don't approve of what Obama has done, but it's all bullshit when morons like him say those things, because they aren't calling for impeachment, holding him accountable for the very same things they did with Bush. Perfect example is given in the news story I posted.

This isn't rocket science, yall already know this. Ya'll just try to troll and change the subject so that yall don't have to look at yourselves and realize you are living a lie, simply out of ignorance and convenience and party loyalty.

To this moment yall hate on a 7 minute news story you "claim" to ignore because you don't want to watch it, but yet have spent even more time than that to change the subject, ignore the topic and to try to tear down the poster :lmao Ignorance

Still haven't seen anyone refute Cenks news content.

ChumpDumper
01-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Still haven't watched the video.

Your description of it reinforces my initial decision.

LnGrrrR
01-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Well I think that just speaks more to me having a life outside this forum, but as far as actual viewpoints and sticking my neck out there, I am definitely one of the few to go against the grain in here, no doubt.

I don't think you're really as unique as you think you are. There's a few hundred of you at most Ron Paul rallies.

Anyhow, I posted the story in the format of a video. If simple minded trolls can't process video information, even though it contains the same as written information then I think that says more about you than me, tbh.

Yes, video information is much harder to process than written information. That stupid logical formulation says a lot about you. That and you being a prick and all.

Either way you know the purpose of the thread, it's in the title, it's about the hypocrisy of the left.

Actually, it's about how Brennan should be unacceptable to Democrats who complained about certain things under the Bush regime and not under the Obama regime. That said, it implies there is an acceptable candidate for these people. You've refused to name one, even though it would've taken all of two seconds. Funny that.

To add to that, since facts thru a video format scare you, Cenk goes on in his reporting to give examples of how Democrats make excuses for Obama, policy after policy throughout the years and how Obama continues to back-stab his constituency and when he does it the left drinks it down, when they were angry and outspoken about Bush when Bush passed the same policies and said the same kinds of lies.

It's basically a news story that the left would love to ignore as they clearly are lol. That's sad, since I'm very left leaning, but I refuse to stay silent when the left does these things, same as I wasn't silent when Bush did them. Only difference is Obama is President now.

And if you paid even the slightest bit of attention, you'd have noticed that most of the left-leaning posters on here, including DoK, ElNono, Winehole and others, usually decry these sorts of things, and realize that most Dems are partisans. Why should I defend Democrats that I think are spineless morons?

Trolls like Dok can pretend like Dems don't approve of what Obama has done, but it's all bullshit when morons like him say those things, because they aren't calling for impeachment, holding him accountable for the very same things they did with Bush. Perfect example is given in the news story I posted.

Except DoK has never pretended that Dems don't approve of what Obama has done. Of course, there are some notable pundits who grill Obama as much as they did Bush. Glenn Greenwald comes to mind.

This isn't rocket science, yall already know this. Ya'll just try to troll and change the subject so that yall don't have to look at yourselves and realize you are living a lie, simply out of ignorance and convenience and party loyalty.

To this moment yall hate on a 7 minute news story you "claim" to ignore because you don't want to watch it, but yet have spent even more time than that to change the subject, ignore the topic and to try to tear down the poster :lmao Ignorance

Who's living a lie? Which one of us on the forums decried torture under Bush, but support it under Obama? Anyone? We tear down you as a poster because you're a shitty poster. You don't actually listen to people, you just spout platitudes and post youtubes instead of having a dialogue. That makes you shitty.

Still haven't seen anyone refute Cenks news content.

If he posted a video saying the sky was blue, I wouldn't bother to refute that either. BREAKING NEWS! SOME POLITICIANS ARE PARTISAN! HOLY SHIT!

SA210
01-08-2013, 11:27 PM
I don't think you're really as unique as you think you are. There's a few hundred of you at most Ron Paul rallies.

Yes, video information is much harder to process than written information. That stupid logical formulation says a lot about you. That and you being a prick and all.

Actually, it's about how Brennan should be unacceptable to Democrats who complained about certain things under the Bush regime and not under the Obama regime. That said, it implies there is an acceptable candidate for these people. You've refused to name one, even though it would've taken all of two seconds. Funny that.

And if you paid even the slightest bit of attention, you'd have noticed that most of the left-leaning posters on here, including DoK, ElNono, Winehole and others, usually decry these sorts of things, and realize that most Dems are partisans. Why should I defend Democrats that I think are spineless morons?

Except DoK has never pretended that Dems don't approve of what Obama has done. Of course, there are some notable pundits who grill Obama as much as they did Bush. Glenn Greenwald comes to mind.

Who's living a lie? Which one of us on the forums decried torture under Bush, but support it under Obama? Anyone? We tear down you as a poster because you're a shitty poster. You don't actually listen to people, you just spout platitudes and post youtubes instead of having a dialogue. That makes you shitty.

If he posted a video saying the sky was blue, I wouldn't bother to refute that either. BREAKING NEWS! SOME POLITICIANS ARE PARTISAN! HOLY SHIT!

Yea well that was all bs, still waiting for you to refute the content of the news story itself though :tu

LnGrrrR
01-08-2013, 11:43 PM
Yea well that was all bs, still waiting for you to refute the content of the news story itself though :tu

Hey, moron, pay attention. I'm not refuting the video because I agree, some Democrats are hypocrites. Now, who SHOULD Democrats want for CIA Chief if Brennan is unacceptable?

Clipper Nation
01-08-2013, 11:56 PM
I'm still waiting to see all the Democrats on this site who approve of/agree with how Obama has handled the middle east/foreign policy.

Tbh, it's the Obama-bashing neocon crowd who seem to love his foreign policy more than the Democrats :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-09-2013, 12:48 AM
Tbh, it's the Obama-bashing neocon crowd who seem to love his foreign policy more than the Democrats :lol

:lol the neocons criticize this pro-Islam anti-Israel Obama foreign policy that doesn't exist. A lot of the criticisms I hear about Obama are things I wish were actually true (doesn't do enough on the middle east, hates Israel, hates corporations and business, etc.).

Jacob1983
01-09-2013, 01:40 AM
Obama doesn't hate Israel. America has still given Israel money to buy their loyalty and friendship during his presidency.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-09-2013, 01:47 AM
Obama doesn't hate Israel. America has still given Israel money to buy their loyalty and friendship during his presidency.

Thanks for repeating the obvious implication of my post when I said I wish it was true that Obama hates Israel.

LnGrrrR
01-09-2013, 08:23 PM
Hey, moron, pay attention. I'm not refuting the video because I agree, some Democrats are hypocrites. Now, who SHOULD Democrats want for CIA Chief if Brennan is unacceptable?

Bumped for SA, even though he's too pussy to answer anything but, "No one! They should stop having the CIA! And we should disarm all our nukes! Love is the way!"

SA210
01-10-2013, 12:27 AM
Bumped for SA, even though he's too pussy to answer anything but, "No one! They should stop having the CIA! And we should disarm all our nukes! Love is the way!"

Thanks for bumping my thread and the facts in the youtube. Many lurkers have watched it. :tu

LnGrrrR
01-10-2013, 03:57 AM
Thanks for bumping my thread and the facts in the youtube. Many lurkers have watched it. :tu

:lol Too pussy to even give a name! *smh*

Blake
01-10-2013, 10:00 AM

Thanks for fighting the good fight by posting a youtube.

SA210
01-11-2013, 03:02 AM
Where was Ed on this issue during Election theater 2012?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFzZA5k22LM

johnsmith
01-11-2013, 06:16 AM
Everytime 210 posts I think about Mrs. Lovejoy saying, "won't someone think of the children"

I also feel sorry for anyone associated withe the 210 area code. He's giving you a bad name.

LnGrrrR
01-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Where was Ed on this issue during Election theater 2012?

Hey, whiner, where were YOU when I asked you who you think should be CIA Chief? It's amazing that you're too spineless to even give a name.

SA210
01-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Hey, whiner, where were YOU when I asked you who you think should be CIA Chief? It's amazing that you're too spineless to even give a name.

What's funny is that you think you made a point and you never did. You got my answer and that's the way it is, I'm not gonna change it for a pussy like you just because you need to feel some kind of fake victory. You can't get an answer then not like that answer and demand a new one, dumbass. We have different ideas, mine is better than yours, sheep. You are a troll to anything I write, so you are now blocked. :toast

And thanks again for bumping my thread and the FACTS in my OP. :tu lol

SA210
01-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Everytime 210 posts I think about Mrs. Lovejoy saying, "won't someone think of the children"

I also feel sorry for anyone associated withe the 210 area code. He's giving you a bad name.

Nah, sheep already have a bad name and they aren't exclusive to the 210. Glad I'm not in that particular company. :tu

TeyshaBlue
01-11-2013, 02:50 PM
What's funny is that you think you made a point and you never did. You got my answer and that's the way it is, I'm not gonna change it for a pussy like you just because you need to feel some kind of fake victory. You can't get an answer then not like that answer and demand a new one, dumbass. We have different ideas, mine is better than yours, sheep. You are a troll to anything I write, so you are now blocked. :toast

What's funny (sad smile) is you could actually construct a point in this thread if you weren't intent on the transmorgrification of douchebaggery from an adjective to a verb.

Blake
01-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Nah, sheep already have a bad name and they aren't exclusive to the 210. Glad I'm not in that particular company. :tu

When Ron Paul raises his shepherd pole, you bah with the best of them

Blake
01-11-2013, 02:56 PM

When Ron Paul raises his shepherd pole, you bah with the best of them

LnGrrrR
01-11-2013, 03:10 PM

Your answer of "We shouldn't have a CIA! WAAHH!!!" is more pussy than anything in this thread, tbh. It's not an answer at all, like saying, "I think that if America gets attacked, we should hand flowers over to the enemy! Love and peace!"

Your idea sucks because it's completely unrealistic and not going to happen. You suck because you're an idiot, you can't think for yourself, and you can't even elucidate on the youtubes that tell you what to think.

Oh, and good job with the "You're blocked!" That certainly shows how much of a non-pussy you are. :tu

LnGrrrR
01-11-2013, 03:11 PM
What's funny (sad smile) is you could actually construct a point in this thread if you weren't intent on the transmorgrification of douchebaggery from an adjective to a verb.

He can't make that point because there's not a Youtube out there to make it for him. He's a fucking idiot.