PDA

View Full Version : Drachen, Winehole you have PM's

CosmicCowboy
01-09-2013, 09:03 PM
I don't get PM notices like I did before they redid the site.

ElNono
01-09-2013, 11:01 PM

Look for a red number next to your nickname in the top-right... that's where it shows the alerts for new messages, etc.

CosmicCowboy
01-09-2013, 11:17 PM
My red number says 1,000. I'm not going to check it every time someone quotes me.

CuckingFunt
01-09-2013, 11:59 PM
My red number says 1,000. I'm not going to check it every time someone quotes me.

Could be if that's full you're not getting notifications like you're supposed to. Or that allowances have changed with the site change. I am still notified of new PMs with a pop-up window like I always have been.

Wild Cobra
01-10-2013, 03:37 AM

Look for a red number next to your nickname in the top-right... that's where it shows the alerts for new messages, etc.

No shit.

This new format really stinks. I have asked about a cople things without an answer.

SpursTalk really did a serious downgrade in my view.

CosmicCowboy
01-10-2013, 07:40 AM
Ahhh...I started poking around and found where I could turn off the quote and mention alerts (in settings) and turn on the popup box for private messages (in general settings)

I was getting so many alerts I just started ignoring them.

Drachen
01-10-2013, 10:00 AM
Ahhh...I started poking around and found where I could turn off the quote and mention alerts (in settings) and turn on the popup box for private messages (in general settings)

I was getting so many alerts I just started ignoring them.

Thanks for the response, I emailed you.