:lol:rollin

TimmehC
01-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Meth is a hell of a drug.

HI-FI
01-09-2013, 11:13 PM
Meth is a hell of a drug.
:lol
weird to see Durant chimping out lately.

Brunodf
01-09-2013, 11:17 PM
Let me guess: that foul was called on AK47?

jeebus
01-09-2013, 11:19 PM
weird to see Durant chimping out lately.

We had us a dog. Just a sweet mongrel, You know the kind. Well, in many ways, a good mongrel dog is like a negro. You get to know it. Often, you get to love it. It is of no particular use, but you keep it around because you *think* it loves you. If you're lucky, you'll never have to find out any different. My wife and I were not so lucky. That dog attacked my boy for no reason and took his eye. Just got it in his mind one day. Same with Kevin Durant. He was sorry afterwards. Of that, I have no doubt. But Chimpbrook is still injured. Maybe he'd never done it before. My dog never bit before, but I didn't concern myself with that. I went out there with my rifle, grabbed his collar and blew his brains out. Is Durant guilty? Yes he is. Don't you doubt it, and don't you turn your back on him. You may get away with it once or even a hundred times. But in the end, you'll get bit.

HI-FI
01-09-2013, 11:22 PM
We had us a dog. Just a sweet mongrel, You know the kind. Well, in many ways, a good mongrel dog is like a negro. You get to know it. Often, you get to love it. It is of no particular use, but you keep it around because you *think* it loves you. If you're lucky, you'll never have to find out any different. My wife and I were not so lucky. That dog attacked my boy for no reason and took his eye. Just got it in his mind one day. Same with Kevin Durant. He was sorry afterwards. Of that, I have no doubt. But Chimpbrook is still injured. Maybe he'd never done it before. My dog never bit before, but I didn't concern myself with that. I went out there with my rifle, grabbed his collar and blew his brains out. Is Durant guilty? Yes he is. Don't you doubt it, and don't you turn your back on him. You may get away with it once or even a hundred times. But in the end, you'll get bit.
had to google it but I remember that scene with Gary sinise. good call.

jeebus
01-09-2013, 11:46 PM
had to google it but I remember that scene with Gary sinise. good call.

glad someone got it lol

thunderfan
01-10-2013, 07:43 AM
Wow Durant is coming unhinged finally.

Unhinged? Is this the first time you've seen an NBA player push off on a defender to get open?

Reck
01-10-2013, 01:48 PM
Unhinged? Is this the first time you've seen an NBA player push off on a defender to get open?

This is Durant is it not? Mr. Nicest guy in the NBA.

Yes this guy is an asshole despite how Stern and the media portray him. True colors always show in the long run.

thunderfan
01-10-2013, 01:59 PM

Yes this guy is an asshole despite how Stern and the media portray him. True colors always show in the long run.

What the hell are you talking about? What does being a nice guy and pushing off on someone have a damn thing to do with each other? Have you even ever played basketball? Nice is out the damn window. It's a physical game. Now, if Durant was grabbing guys by the nuts and twisting, he'd be a prick. He's just being physical, that's the NBA.

Spur|n|Austin
01-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Let me guess: that foul was called on AK47?

Cry Havoc
01-10-2013, 02:03 PM
lol @ how far AK went from that shove.

Meh. Much ado about nothing, tbh. If Durant didn't do this once in a while, people would accuse him of being soft/not wanting it bad enough.

Reck
01-10-2013, 02:27 PM
What the hell are you talking about? What does being a nice guy and pushing off on someone have a damn thing to do with each other? Have you even ever played basketball? Nice is out the damn window. It's a physical game. Now, if Durant was grabbing guys by the nuts and twisting, he'd be a prick. He's just being physical, that's the NBA.

Calm yourself.

He's not just pushing the guy off he's shoving him, purposefully. Now add this fuckery with his prior meltdown the other day that resulted in him getting tossed out, and you get an asshole that's coming undone, therefore coming unhinged. Get it now?

thunderfan
01-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Calm yourself.

He's not just pushing the guy off he's shoving him, purposefully. Now add this fuckery with his prior meltdown the other day that resulted in him getting tossed out, and you get an asshole that's coming undone, therefore coming unhinged. Get it now?

Oh my, shoving purposefully. Imagine an NBA player doing that!

Reck
01-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Oh my, shoving purposefully. Imagine an NBA player doing that!

This is about my comment about Durant coming unhinged, which he has proven by his actions out on the court the past few days.

Leave it to a thunder fan to start an arguement about something then when he's proven wrong tries to make it about something else.

thunderfan
01-10-2013, 03:46 PM
This is about my comment about Durant coming unhinged, which he has proven by his actions out on the court the past few days.

Leave it to a thunder fan to start an arguement about something then when he's proven wrong tries to make it about something else.

Have you even watched OKC play lately or are you just making your assertion about KD based on two 30 second video clips? One of which is about the most routine and harmless (albeit a foul) plays you'll see in every NBA game, every night- on which AK47's reaction was completely exaggerated to sell the foul - which I don't blame him for, but still. I don't think you've ever played competitive basketball. You make some stupid remark that KD shoved him, purposefully. Well, no shit. Have you ever shoved someone on accident? This is pro ball. You gotta roll your sleeves up every now and then.