PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets Thoughts on our beloved Nuggets tonight

Hubie Brown
01-09-2013, 11:29 PM
Ultimately I think our team will fall short due to a lack of a truly elite wing player, but even though our team is oozing with depth and talent, tonight was a frustrating game to watch.

In the 2nd half, it looked like Brewer was almost trying to throw away the game, with stupid turnovers and numerous clanks in the immediate basket area.

Free throws.. free throws... free throws.. almost cost us the game tonight, and probably was why we lost to the Wolves a week ago.

FT shooting isn't THAT big a deal, but to be the worst in the league is definitely a problem, it could cost us 2-3 games this year that otherwise would've been wins.

Our defense, which is usually stingy at home, had a lot of mental breakdowns. Again I feel like this team has an underrated amount of defensive talent, but sometimes plays really dumb.

Otherwise, we took care of business against a pretty bad but competitive Magic team... fast break points, paint dominance.

Ayway, Nugs are 21-16. I need them to go 52-30 or better to win my bet.

Magic are 12-23 and I need them to go 23-59. That's not on a good pace, but keep in mind they're on a 10 game losings treak and have the hardest remaining schedule in the league. However it is really concerning that they're competitive in nearly every game. They're really not a bad team comparable to the Wizards/Bobcats..

KaiRMD1
01-10-2013, 12:00 AM
Lawson's spin move at the end on Jameer was gorgeous, poetry in motion tbh

mavs>spurs
01-10-2013, 12:04 AM
hi ghazi i'm outing your troll for being an idiot

Ghazi
01-10-2013, 12:38 AM
Brian when you gonna unblock me bro?

As for the Nuggets... lotta fun players to watch on this team... McGee, Lawson, Iguodala, Gallo, Faried my Muslim nigga... Andre Miller isn't fun to watch from a "wow" standpoint, but he is so crafty and underrated... and has such control and feel for the game.

Ultimately, I think what will do us in is the lack of a superstar and shaky outside shooting.