Blake
01-10-2013, 12:30 PM
Tough call.

leemajors
01-10-2013, 12:32 PM
lebomb has been trying to retake his crown from Avante lately

CuckingFunt
01-10-2013, 12:33 PM
This should have been a multi-choice poll.

Blake
01-10-2013, 12:37 PM
Dp

bus driver
01-10-2013, 12:43 PM
This should have been a multi-choice poll.

i concur :wakeup

r all of the above

I. Hustle
01-10-2013, 01:02 PM
There was a time when I would have been on that list. You guys have made me proud!

O.J. Simpson
01-10-2013, 01:06 PM
cantthinkofanything/Charlie Sheen. Imbecile.

Avante
01-10-2013, 01:19 PM
Let's talk about that.

My thing has always been to do something different. How many do we need here doing that same...

What's your favorite....?

Boy this movie is ....

I love that TV show....

Ain't sex grand (in all different forms)

Then all that stuff we can read in the newspaper. The dailey news.

I prefer to leave something a little unique, different, maybe turn others onto something new to them. Hell, look at all those here who never originate anything. Then we have our cronic complainers, always criticizing/whining.

I really am the real deal when it comes those things I talk about, yep a know it all. So I like to share what took me decades to learn.

I am well aware of the internet trip, I realize the joust, debate, argument, conflict and tuirmoil sells tickets, if ya wanna find out about how somebody really is put them in hiding behind a computer screen where they aren't held accountable. As we can see most are real pricks.

I could post shit like....

Who thinks Burn Notice is the best show on TV?

Walmart vs Target

Your favorite actor who was a former athlete?

Big tits or a big ass...?

Would you marry a blind person?

What's your favorite pie?

But we have a ton of posters here doing that already, how many do we need?

I'd rather post about something not everyone else is doing. And I gotta be honest most the threads here don't interest me.

Was never really into that short say someting stupid about somebodies mama or...you faggot....that sort of shit is for little kids. I will play it when dealing with our little kids here only because they can't fathom anything above that sort of thing.

O.J. Simpson
01-10-2013, 01:32 PM
You're a swell guy Avante.

I. Hustle
01-10-2013, 01:36 PM
Let's talk about that.

Walmart vs Target

Now there are some threads I can get behind. Have we ever had a "What's your fave pie?" thread?

lebomb
01-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Well.......... I just added one amazing thread. :hat

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-10-2013, 01:54 PM
The other three have threads that lead to some good stuff on occasion that's almost always beyond the scope of the OP but I can't think of a time where I opened an Avante thread and didn't hate myself for it.

benefactor
01-10-2013, 02:00 PM
All are annoying, but lebomb edges them out because he licks assholes.

lebomb
01-10-2013, 02:08 PM
Abut lebomb edges them out because he licks assholes.

...dont know what you are missing. A nice perfumed up ass on a hot chick? Whats better?

I. Hustle
01-10-2013, 02:09 PM
...dont know what you are missing. A nice perfumed up ass on a hot chick? Whats better?

Vagina.

mrsmaalox
01-10-2013, 02:10 PM
Anonymous polls suck; I only care about the ones that let you see who voted for who.

JudynTX
01-10-2013, 02:21 PM
Yeah, I want to see who voted for who. Let's see the internet tough guys come out. :lol

silverblk mystix
01-10-2013, 02:23 PM
I just voted for me..but c'mon yall bitches need to step up and vote!

JudynTX
01-10-2013, 02:49 PM
What's the winner going to receive?

CuckingFunt
01-10-2013, 02:53 PM
LeBomb's copycat poll pretty much determined my vote.

silverblk mystix
01-10-2013, 02:57 PM
I submit for your consideration...these "gems" ;

#5) Screenplay of shittalk posters (nuff sed)

#4) Thread Amalgamations (jewel)

#3) "Life Coach"

#2) Anal Bleaching (classic)

and the #1 all time spursshittalk classic which will always be a lowest point for shittallk ...is...

#1) The Bacon Thread

You gurrls need to get the vote out now!

redzero
01-10-2013, 04:08 PM
So many great choices... At least SBM's thinly veiled attempts to start e-wars can be entertaining. Everybody else listed tries too hard to be funny, or doesn't try hard enough.

JMarkJohns
01-10-2013, 04:10 PM
All need to be exiled, right quick. This place is a cesspool of crap takes and bullshit threads.

cantthinkofanything
01-10-2013, 04:10 PM
So many great choices... At least SBM's thinly veiled attempts to start e-wars can be entertaining. Everybody else listed tries too hard to be funny, or doesn't try hard enough.

Avante is the worst. Charlie Sheen is the best.

lakerhaterade
01-10-2013, 04:13 PM
whoever is behind this canthinkofanything/charlie sheen troll has taken the title from Avante. Just a horrible horrible fucking troll with terrible after terrible attempt at being funny.

silverblk mystix
01-10-2013, 05:47 PM
whoever is behind this canthinkofanything/charlie sheen troll has taken the title from Avante. Just a horrible horrible fucking troll with terrible after terrible attempt at being funny.

When an asshole like lakerhomoaids starts making a little bit of sense....we are all in deep shit!

Trill Clinton
01-10-2013, 05:54 PM
Anonymous polls suck; I only care about the ones that let you see who voted for who.

Yeah, I want to see who voted for who. Let's see the internet tough guys come out. :lol

^^^^
co-sign.

i only vote in public polls. as a man, i prefer to be honest and i'm all about respect.

and charlie sheen is probably the worst poster on that list; but if it is indeed cantthinkofanything's alias account then i'll give him a pass.

resistanze
01-10-2013, 08:10 PM
So terribly unfunny.

silverblk mystix
01-10-2013, 10:05 PM
I'm devastated...but Avante's threads always go 15 pages at least...so i guess I can't complain...:lmao

johnsmith
01-10-2013, 10:32 PM
I'm devastated...but Avante's threads always go 15 pages at least...so i guess I can't complain...:lmao

That's because people shit on him for 15 pages.....awesome:lol

Leetonidas
01-10-2013, 10:42 PM
im gonna have to dig up some trolls just so i can vote for each of them

lakerhaterade
01-11-2013, 09:10 AM
When an asshole like lakerhomoaids starts making a little bit of sense....we are all in deep shit!

Don't ever, ever, ever, agree with me, faggot.

silverblk mystix
01-11-2013, 09:54 AM
Don't ever, ever, ever, agree with me, faggot.

Ok I agree never to agree with you...:lmao

johnsmith
01-11-2013, 10:46 AM
Ok I agree never to agree with you...:lmao

Remember that time that you were mad at mannyisgod for a year and then you got your revenge by making a thread about him because you take the Internet that serious?

mrsmaalox
01-11-2013, 11:14 AM
That's because people shit on him for 15 pages.....awesome:lol

:lol

JudynTX
01-14-2013, 01:50 PM
It's a tie?

AussieFanKurt
01-14-2013, 11:56 PM
not anymore

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 08:33 AM
you let me down...I won't forget!

Ever!

:lmao

Blake
01-15-2013, 09:49 AM
you let me down...I won't forget!

Ever!

Everyone knows you are great at holding grudges.

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 11:22 AM
Everyone knows you are great at holding grudges.

If you are intelligent - you will see it as a warning not to ever fuck with me.

If you are a dumbfuck sheeplet- you will continue to do what you've always done;
follow the herd....

I know which one Blake is.

I. Hustle
01-15-2013, 11:32 AM
http://lofifly.com/wp-content/uploads/Inter-tough-guy-April.jpg

Blake
01-15-2013, 11:41 AM

If you are a dumbfuck sheeplet- you will continue to do what you've always done;
follow the herd....

I know which one Blake is.

rofl. Are you bi-polar or do you have some type of multiple personality disorder?

Also, is that a threat? If so and if something happens to me, thanks for volunteering to be a suspect.

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 11:46 AM
rofl. Are you bi-polar or do you have some type of multiple personality disorder?

Also, is that a threat? If so and if something happens to me, thanks for volunteering to be a suspect.

#1) You are the moron that suggested that I hold a grudge so if this is what you believe then my previous post applies.

#2) If you think on your own and don't hold that belief -then you won't be threatened.

Either way it is all in your mind to interpret it the way you want.

Bleat-bleat.

Blake
01-15-2013, 11:53 AM
#1) You are the moron that suggested that I hold a grudge so if this is what you believe then my previous post applies.

#2) If you think on your own and don't hold that belief -then you won't be threatened.

Either way it is all in your mind to interpret it the way you want.

Bleat-bleat.

belief?

It's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you hold e-grudges for months/(years?)

Is there a reason that Manny hasn't been around in a while? What did you do to him, you sick fuck?

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 12:12 PM
belief?

It's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you hold e-grudges for months/(years?)

Is there a reason that Manny hasn't been around in a while? What did you do to him, you sick fuck?

You are responsible for your own thoughts, beliefs & opinions-however accurate or innaccurate they may be.

If you speak for everyone here - then do so - but it doesn't include me because you are way innaccurate in your beliefs concerning me.

Whatever you have proven to yourself in your own head has nothing to do with reality.

As far as Manny is Gay - he is just like Popovich...he won a title or two and just coasted for the next few seasons not caring about much.

Manny is Gay hit 50,000 posts and unlike Chumpie - he found other things in life more satisfying than getting embarrassed on the internet. And he decided it was smarter to stop fucking with me after he was taught an important lesson.

Blake
01-15-2013, 12:22 PM
You are responsible for your own thoughts, beliefs & opinions-however accurate or innaccurate they may be.

If you speak for everyone here - then do so - but it doesn't include me because you are way innaccurate in your beliefs concerning me.

The facts have been presented to you, so ” everyone” actually does include you.

If you dismiss the facts in this case, that just makes you look like even more like a pussy.

As far as Manny is Gay - he...

e-grudge still alive and kicking

Manny is Gay hit 50,000 posts and unlike Chumpie - he found other things in life more satisfying than getting embarrassed on the internet. And he decided it was smarter to stop fucking with me after he was taught an important lesson.

What lesson was that?

I. Hustle
01-15-2013, 12:55 PM
That you don't mess with SBM. He'll ban your ass from the internets!

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 01:04 PM
That you don't mess with SBM. He'll ban your ass from the internets!

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 01:06 PM
The facts have been presented to you, so ” everyone” actually does include you.

If you dismiss the facts in this case, that just makes you l

Here is a fact;

You are a Cuck who admitted as much and EVERYONE knows it so this makes it a fact.

e-grudge still alive and kicking

What lesson was that?

Here is a fact;

You are a Cuck who admitted as much and EVERYONE knows it so this makes it a fact.

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 01:08 PM
Ooops...messed up the editing....but the sentiment stands lol

Blake
01-15-2013, 01:11 PM

my diagnosis is that you're bi polar.

Blake
01-15-2013, 01:13 PM
Here is a fact;

No I didn't.

But you brought up something against Manny that was very very old and made everyone that read it lol at you.

That fact is undisputable.

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 01:21 PM
my diagnosis is that you're bi polar.

Your first (belief) mistake is that you are some kind of medical professional who is qualified to diagnose.

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 01:22 PM
No I didn't.

But you brought up something against Manny that was very very old and made everyone that read it lol at you.

That fact is undisputable.

See my thoughts on what beliefs/thoughts/opinions you hold in your head and who is responsible for it.

Clue: they are in YOUR head.

Hope you figure it out someday.

mrsmaalox
01-15-2013, 01:31 PM
Well, I just cast my vote :lol

Blake
01-15-2013, 01:35 PM
Your first (belief) mistake is that you are some kind of medical professional who is qualified to diagnose.

Your umpteenth mistake is you believing I believe I'm a medical professional.

Or maybe I really am.

Either way, you don't know but jumped to an unfounded conclusion. Per the usual.

Blake
01-15-2013, 01:39 PM
See my thoughts on what beliefs/thoughts/opinions you hold in your head and who is responsible for it.

Clue: they are in YOUR head.

Hope you figure it out someday.

this is definitely the fastest I've ever seen you go from your raging lunatic persona to your enlightened lunatic persona.

Fascinating. I might prescribe a benzodiazepine.

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 01:51 PM
this is definitely the fastest I've ever seen you go from your raging lunatic persona to your enlightened lunatic persona.

Fascinating. I might prescribe a benzodiazepine.

Are you a cuck who is now dreaming that he is a doctor...or are you dreaming that you are a doctor who was cucked.

Mysteries of the universe and a little Zen for ya'

You are welcome!

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 02:57 PM
lol SBM threats

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 04:27 PM
lol SBM threats

lol threats

Only in your deluded brain.

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 04:30 PM

Either way it is all in your mind to interpret it the way you want.lol

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 04:31 PM
If you are intelligent - you will see it as a warning not to ever fuck with me.lol

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 04:49 PM
lol

Exactly. If you convinced yourself that I held a grudge for a long time - then a prudent person would not mess with a person who held a grudge that long.

Has nothing to do with the fact that no grudge was actually held - but you happened to convince yourself that it did. Your belief - your peril.

Reality is something completely different though.

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 05:06 PM
Exactly. If you convinced yourself that I held a grudge for a long time - then a prudent person would not mess with a person who held a grudge that long.No, since it's actually more fun to mess with such a person.

Has nothing to do with the fact that no grudge was actually held - but you happened to convince yourself that it did. Your belief - your peril.Nah, you hold e-grudges -- that is crystal clear -- but you are no threat to anyone -- as much as you might wish yourself to be.

Reality is something completely different though.The reality is you hold e-grudges but are completely impotent.

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 05:30 PM
lol sheeplets

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 05:36 PM
lol sheepletsThat's what the impotent say.

They have nothing else.

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 05:38 PM
That's what the impotent say.

They have nothing else.

You are reaching...and beginning to bore me...

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 05:44 PM
You are reaching...and beginning to bore me...You ran out of ammo and became repetitive and boring months ago, only the e-grudge remains.

silverblk mystix
01-15-2013, 06:33 PM
You ran out of ammo and became repetitive and boring months ago, only the e-grudge remains.

Nope, not good enough.

Listen, if you want me to keep feeding your serious posting habit (72,400 and counting) - you really need to step up your game.

This was a major fail for you.

ChumpDumper
01-15-2013, 06:34 PM
Nope, not good enough.

Listen, if you want me to keep feeding your serious posting habit (72,400 and counting) - you really need to step up your game.

This was a major fail for you.Ho hum, post count smack and declaration of victory.

Seen it. Never worked. Still doesn't. Take your own advice.

KoolAid Mans Brother
07-18-2013, 02:48 PM
I'd like to change my vote to Avante. The past couple of weeks has been horrible.

Avante
07-18-2013, 03:10 PM
I'd like to change my vote to Avante. The past couple of weeks has been horrible.

I bet if I posted...

How many times have you came in a 24 hour period?

Has she ever called out another mans name while you were banging her?

Ever have a condum come off while fucking?

You;d feel different, huh?

Blake
07-18-2013, 03:19 PM
I bet if I posted...

your thin skin also hurts your case for legitimacy

ChumpDumper
07-18-2013, 03:21 PM
Maybe if you didn't start a new stupid thread every day, folks would have less to complain about.

KoolAid Mans Brother
07-18-2013, 03:25 PM
I bet if I posted...

I've never started a thread or responded to any thread regarding any of those topics. Stop deflecting from the fact that you are flooding this forum with the most pointless threads and wasting the owners' bandwith with your stupidity.

Avante
07-18-2013, 03:29 PM
I've never started a thread or responded to any thread regarding any of those topics. Stop deflecting from the fact that you are flooding this forum with the most pointless threads and wasting the owners' bandwith with your stupidity.

Dude, talk about stupidiy.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214787

Avante
07-18-2013, 03:30 PM
your thin skin also hurts your case for legitimacy

Dude, you follow me everywhere I go, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KoolAid Mans Brother
09-20-2013, 03:11 PM
:lol

Blake
09-20-2013, 03:52 PM

:lol :lol :lol it's so good

ohmwrecker
09-20-2013, 06:09 PM
Dude, talk about stupidiy.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214787

You got a point there. That is every bit as stupid as one of your threads.

Avante
09-20-2013, 06:20 PM
You got a point there. That is every bit as stupid as one of your threads.

Those we always find you?

CubanSucks
09-20-2013, 07:42 PM
what's the most votes a poll's gotten on this site? 104 is ridiculous

ohmwrecker
09-20-2013, 07:58 PM
Those we always find you?

You're not special. There's a lot of stupid around here.

Wild Cobra
09-20-2013, 08:17 PM
Please Vote
You didn't have Koolaid there, so I have no vote for this poll.

Rogue
09-20-2013, 08:23 PM
speaking of the worst thread starters, where's kool in the poll?

KoolAid Mans Brother
03-11-2014, 02:39 PM
:lol Avante
:monkey Lebomb

ChumpDumper
03-11-2014, 02:47 PM

follow the herd....

I know which one Blake is.lol e-threats

Blake
03-11-2014, 02:48 PM
Let's talk about that.

My thing has always been to do something different. How many do we need here doing that same...

What's your favorite....?

Boy this movie is ....

I love that TV show....

Ain't sex grand (in all different forms)

Then all that stuff we can read in the newspaper. The dailey news.

I prefer to leave something a little unique, different, maybe turn others onto something new to them. Hell, look at all those here who never originate anything. Then we have our cronic complainers, always criticizing/whining.

I really am the real deal when it comes those things I talk about, yep a know it all. So I like to share what took me decades to learn.

I am well aware of the internet trip, I realize the joust, debate, argument, conflict and tuirmoil sells tickets, if ya wanna find out about how somebody really is put them in hiding behind a computer screen where they aren't held accountable. As we can see most are real pricks.

Walmart vs Target

But we have a ton of posters here doing that already, how many do we need?

I'd rather post about something not everyone else is doing. And I gotta be honest most the threads here don't interest me.

Was never really into that short say someting stupid about somebodies mama or...you faggot....that sort of shit is for little kids. I will play it when dealing with our little kids here only because they can't fathom anything above that sort of thing.

Over a year now of whining. Time flies.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2014, 02:49 PM
So many almanac lists....

Blake
03-11-2014, 02:53 PM

ever

CuckingFunt
03-11-2014, 04:23 PM
Over a year now of whining. Time flies.

Gotta be close to two years if you count the RaZon days.

Chewbacca
03-11-2014, 04:30 PM
I'm obese and asshurt still :cry and I was all alone these past holidays, had a shitty year :cry

silverblk mystix
03-11-2014, 04:46 PM
the mod deleting anything that causes him ass pain!!!!

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Rogue
03-11-2014, 08:04 PM
No Koolaid_man in the poll?

xmas1997
03-11-2014, 08:41 PM
No Koolaid_man in the poll?

Should have been, would have won hands down IMHO.

Chewbacca
03-11-2014, 11:02 PM
the mod deleting anything that causes him ass pain!!!!

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

:tu

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 04:58 AM
:rollin:rollin