PDA

View Full Version : Trump releases birth certificate to Bill Maher, demands $5M

coyotes_geek
01-10-2013, 05:00 PM
:lmao

Not a fan of The Donald, but this is funny. Pay up Bill.

On Monday's "Tonight Show With Jay Leno," Maher said he would donate $5 million to the charity of Trump’s choice (Maher suggested Hair Club for Men, among others) if the "Celebrity Apprentice" host could prove he is not the "spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan." Maher was mocking Trump's much-publicized announcement in October that he would donate $5 million to charity if Obama would release his college records.

On Tuesday, a lawyer for Trump sent the letter to Maher with the birth certificate attached, asking the "Real Time" host to make good on his late-night offer:

Attached hereto is a copy of Mr. Trump's birth certificate, demonstrating that he is the son of Fred Trump, not an orangutan. Please remit the $5 million to Mr. Trump immediately and he will ensure that the money be donated to the following five charities in equal amounts: Hurricane Sandy Victims, The Police Athletic League, The American Cancer Society, The March of Dimes, and The Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.

link (http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/yahoo-news-exclusive-trump-releases-birth-certificate-bill-151304482.html)

ChumpDumper
01-10-2013, 05:03 PM
Obvious forgery.

Th'Pusher
01-10-2013, 05:07 PM

Satire seems to be lost on the orangoutang.

TeyshaBlue
01-10-2013, 05:11 PM

You probably want to be careful with "satire" when poking an orangutan.

btw...orangutang is a drink for primates.:p:

Wild Cobra
01-10-2013, 05:13 PM
btw...orangutang is a drink for primates.:p:
Even though it was a Chimpanzee that went to space?

coyotes_geek
01-10-2013, 05:14 PM

Good point. After he cuts the check to Trump, Bill should apologize to the orangutan.

coyotes_geek
01-10-2013, 05:15 PM

Lemur get back to you on that one.

TeyshaBlue
01-10-2013, 05:19 PM
Lemur get back to you on that one.

That gave me aids.:flipoff

coyotes_geek
01-10-2013, 05:21 PM
That gave me aids.:flipoff

Sorry. Just monkeying around. :p:

TeyshaBlue
01-10-2013, 05:23 PM
Sorry. Just monkeying around. :p:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/teyshablue/goodjob.jpg

coyotes_geek
01-10-2013, 05:29 PM
Here's a GFY to tide you over until I can think up a way to work "Baboon" into a witty response.

This might take a while.

TeyshaBlue
01-10-2013, 05:49 PM
Well, there's always the essay generator.

An essay on orangutan
To delve deeply into orangutan is an exciting adventure. At one stage or another, every man woman or child will be faced with the issue of orangutan. While it has been acknowledged that it has an important part to play in the development of man, it is impossible to overestimate its impact on modern thought. Crossing many cultural barriers it still draws remarks such as 'I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole' and 'i'd rather eat wasps' from those most reliant on technology, who are likely to form a major stronghold in the inevitable battle for hearts and minds. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues.

Social Factors

There is cultural and institutional interdependence between members of any community. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he borrowed much from orangutan. A society without orangutan is like a society without knowledge, in that it provides standards by which we may judge our selves.

Of paramount importance to any study of orangutan within its context, is understanding the ideals of society. Society is powered by peer pressure, one of the most powerful forces in the world. As long as peer pressure uses its power for good, orangutan will have its place in society.

Economic Factors

Is unemployment inherently bad for an economy? Yes. We shall examine the Simple-Many-Pies model, a complex but ultimately rewarding system.
Transport
Costs

orangutan

Clearly the graphs demonstrates a strong correlation. Why is this? Well transport costs is in financial terms 'holding hands with orangutan.' Perhaps to coin a phrase orangutaneconomics will be the buzz word of the century

Political Factors

Much of the writings of historians display the conquests of the most powerful nations over less powerful ones. Comparing orangutan and much of what has been written of it can be like comparing playing with a puppy and singing with a blackbird.

In the words of the uncompromising Vatusia Skank 'I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in democracy.' [2] I argue that his insight into orangutan provided the inspiration for these great words. It is a well known 'secret' that what prompted many politicians to first strive for power was orangutan.

One thing's certain. The Human species liberally desires orangutan, and what's more human than politics?
Conclusion

To conclude orangutan may not be the best thing since sliced bread, but it's still important. It collaborates successfully, ensures financial stability and it brings the best out in people.

What a great essay. Finally a word from super-star Keanu Cruise: 'At first I was afraid I was petrified. Thinking I could never live without orangutan by my side.' [3]

[1] Bare Foot D - Classic - 1967 Stinton Records

[2] Skank - Politics for Dummies - PV6 Media

[3] Sham Magazine - Issue 124 - Monkey Books

Drachen
01-10-2013, 05:53 PM

I see some layers.

DMC
01-10-2013, 08:28 PM

A chimp is a primate.

Wild Cobra
01-12-2013, 11:30 PM
Anybody see this?

WMmn-SysofM

I haven't seen any news links from Donald backing down from suing Bill.

Wild Cobra
01-12-2013, 11:31 PM
A chimp is a primate.
You missed the joke.

The astronauts took "Tang" to space with them.

http://i.bnet.com/blogs/tang2.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tang_%28drink%29)

Wild Cobra
01-13-2013, 01:17 AM
Ham, the first primate in space, was a Chimpanzee.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/32/Ham_the_chimp.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_the_Chimp)

Tang was in stores, but unpopular, until the human primate astronauts started taking it with them to space in 1964.

DUNCANownsKOBE
01-13-2013, 10:49 AM
Maher needs to pay up but :lmao:lmao:lmao @ Trump acting so sensitive and touchy about what Maher said when his remarks towards Obama was just as insulting.

boutons_deux
01-13-2013, 11:20 AM
Tang is of course nothing but more BigFood packaged garbage, as is EVERYTHING from BigFood.

Wild Cobra
01-13-2013, 05:02 PM
Tang is of course nothing but more BigFood packaged garbage, as is EVERYTHING from BigFood.
Are you going to starve yourself in protest?

Th'Pusher
02-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Maher not paying Trump in bet feud

Liberal comic Bill Maher responded to “rich idiot” Donald Trump’s lawsuit Friday, saying that he wouldn’t fork over $5 million to charity for a late night talk show joke he made last month.
“They seem to be trying to set a bold new precedent that jokes on late night talk shows are now legally binding agreements between the comedian and the person they’re making fun of,” Maher said on his show HBO’s “Real Time.” “The legal system in this country is not a joke — it’s not a toy for rich idiots to play with.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/maher-not-paying-trump-in-bet-feud-87410.html#ixzz2KXKw6wre

Blake
02-10-2013, 05:29 PM
You missed the joke.

The astronauts took "Tang" to space with them.

Actually it was you that missed the joke.

Or yours totally blew.

spursncowboys
02-10-2013, 05:36 PM
Prediction: Maher will pay

Th'Pusher
02-10-2013, 05:41 PM

So you think Trump has legal ground here? Care to explain why?

DUNCANownsKOBE
02-10-2013, 05:43 PM
I'm curious who the lawyer was who told Trump he has legal ground here, he's either a moron or brilliant in the sense he figured out a way he'll be able to bill Trump for time until this gets laughed out of the court room.

SA210
02-10-2013, 08:20 PM

I'm not a fan of Trump, but watching Maher pay up would be awesome lol Then he would be out way more for supporting such a corrupt fake messiah

DMX7
02-10-2013, 08:34 PM

Are you serious? Of course he's not going to pay. It's was clearly a joke and not an actual bet. No judge with at least half a brain is going to say otherwise.

sjacquemotte
02-10-2013, 08:53 PM
I'm not a fan of Trump, but watching Maher pay up would be awesome lol Then he would be out way more for supporting such a corrupt fake messiah

Likewise

mouse
02-11-2013, 02:29 AM
c40tssV2Wdg