PDA

View Full Version : OT: Imma fixin' to sue this here website & everyone who called my boy a retard Tony Dungy

Koolaid_Man's Dad
01-11-2013, 11:04 AM
Ever since my boy post a picture of hisself on this website, he ain't been right in the head. All the boy was tryin' to do was reach out and make some new friends and you people cut the boy's hand off. All this jibber-jabber you people come up with 'bout how my boy look like some retard Tony Dungy destroyed the poor child's mentality and he been one step in the nuthouse ever since. I look into his eyes now and see nothin' but crazy, walking around all day like he just seen a ghost.

Tried to get the boy help wit' Obamacare but the gubmint don't wanna pay, say his mental condition too hard to prove real. They tell me get him some counseling but we got no money since the boy spent all the welfare checks on surgeries to make hisself look better.

And the reason he tryin' to make hisself look like some gotdamn negro Hercules is cuz you people.

But the surgeries ain't working out. Not only do my boy got complications from all them fake muscle implants, he also look like he been hit by the ugly bus, lookin' like some kinda wrecked up Tina Turner. I tell the boy he look great tho. Tell him he look like a bodybuilder you see on the TV. Don't got the heart to lay the truth on the child. I do that and he might send hisself to the grave by his own hand.

And even worse than that I think the boy might be into buggery. His room smell like a Huntsville prison cell. I ain't gonna into detail, but I been in the joint and know what homosex smell like.

Now someone gonna pay. Gotta a smart white lawyer tellin' me you people can be sued for internet bullying and that you culpable for the child's mental condition.

You white people who own this site better get to writing me a check or I will drop a lawsuit on your ass.

Here my boy today.

http://oi47.tinypic.com/2r3gk8h.jpg

Just a gotdamn tragedy. Boy had so much po'tential before this site.

lakerhaterade
01-11-2013, 11:35 AM
:lmao

NRHector
01-11-2013, 12:14 PM
wtf? :lmao

Floyd Pacquiao
01-11-2013, 05:03 PM
:lmao:rollin:lmao

rayjayjohnson
01-11-2013, 05:30 PM

rayjayjohnson
01-11-2013, 05:30 PM
dude looks like a new orleans bounce artist

DMC
01-11-2013, 05:37 PM
That's an old ass monitor he gots

KaiRMD1
01-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Creepiest f'n picture I've ever seen in my life.

AaronY
01-11-2013, 10:24 PM

AaronY
01-11-2013, 10:24 PM
:lmao:lol

AaronY
01-11-2013, 10:25 PM
:lol:lmao:lol

HI-FI
01-12-2013, 12:36 AM
:lmao:lmao
I think the avatar is funnier, the pics of Koolaid are fucking creepy tbh

lefty
01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
Mother of :lmao :rollin

BoricuaCJA
01-12-2013, 03:37 PM
:lol:lmao:rollin

benefactor
01-12-2013, 03:48 PM
That's some of the most disturbing shit I've ever seen.

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Ever since my boy post a picture of hisself on this website, he ain't been right in the head. All the boy was tryin' to do was reach out and make some new friends and you people cut the boy's hand off. All this jibber-jabber you people come up with 'bout how my boy look like some retard Tony Dungy destroyed the poor child's mentality and he been one step in the nuthouse ever since. I look into his eyes now and see nothin' but crazy, walking around all day like he just seen a ghost.

Tried to get the boy help wit' Obamacare but the gubmint don't wanna pay, say his mental condition too hard to prove real. They tell me get him some counseling but we got no money since the boy spent all the welfare checks on surgeries to make hisself look better.

And the reason he tryin' to make hisself look like some gotdamn negro Hercules is cuz you people.

But the surgeries ain't working out. Not only do my boy got complications from all them fake muscle implants, he also look like he been hit by the ugly bus, lookin' like some kinda wrecked up Tina Turner. I tell the boy he look great tho. Tell him he look like a bodybuilder you see on the TV. Don't got the heart to lay the truth on the child. I do that and he might send hisself to the grave by his own hand.

And even worse than that I think the boy might be into buggery. His room smell like a Huntsville prison cell. I ain't gonna into detail, but I been in the joint and know what homosex smell like.

Now someone gonna pay. Gotta a smart white lawyer tellin' me you people can be sued for internet bullying and that you culpable for the child's mental condition.

You white people who own this site better get to writing me a check or I will drop a lawsuit on your ass.

Here my boy today.

http://oi47.tinypic.com/2r3gk8h.jpg

Just a gotdamn tragedy. Boy had so much po'tential before this site.

try harder midget

midnightpulp
01-12-2013, 07:09 PM
try harder midget

Not me. Don't want to take credit for a good troll. Wish I would've thought of him, though.

Funny thing is, I bet you closely resemble that freak of cosmetic surgery in the picture.

ffadicted
01-12-2013, 07:16 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/041/426/1265942700844.gif

Spurs9
01-12-2013, 11:07 PM
That's the creepiest picture I've ever seen

mavs>spurs
01-12-2013, 11:48 PM
yeah i know this thread was directed at kool but it sort of trolled my eyes tbh

Adolf
01-13-2013, 12:12 AM
Germany doesn't have this problem. We kept ours in check before they even left their grass huts.

rayjayjohnson
01-13-2013, 12:21 AM
try harder midget

hey koolaid, nice tits

monosylab1k
01-13-2013, 03:17 PM
Germany doesn't have this problem. We kept ours in check before they even left their grass huts.

monosylab1k
01-13-2013, 03:18 PM
I don't know whottt it is but hemann better GET DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

Calispursfan11
01-15-2013, 01:19 AM
Kool, plz confirm this isn't you brah. It ain't right.